Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Odroid HC2] systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service: Failed to write utmp record: No space left on device

Featured Replies

A recent check of failed services showed me that following service failed: systemd-update-utmp-runlevel.service

 

Checking via journalctl I see this: Failed to write utmp record: No space left on device

 

So far I understood it has to do with the space for the logs being full, I can delete logs to make place.

My question is, how could I have that done by default in an easy way?

 

The message itself doesn't bother my that much but I guess there are no new logs created if there's no space which isn't ideal.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.