Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Odroid HC2] Stretch upgrade, OMV error

Featured Replies

Today I wanted to upgrade from jessie to stretch, I'm following this website.

After changing the word jessie to stretch in /etc/apt/sources.list and in every file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/* I noticed that changing the omv-extras-org.list from:

# OMV-Extras.org
deb https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus jessie main
# OMV-Extras.org Testing
deb https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus-testing jessie main

to

# # OMV-Extras.org
deb https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus stretch main
# OMV-Extras.org Testing
deb https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus-testing stretch main

causes apt-get update to throw errors. So I decided to leave jessie in there for now.

Ok now apt-get update precedes until the line:

Get:23 http://httpredir.debian.org stretch/non-free armhf Packages [71,2 kB]
Fetched 10,7 MB in 8s (1.310 kB/s)

and leaves me with a plain cursor.

Now if I hit Ctrl+C I get the following output on screen:

 

root@hc2:~# Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/omv-mkaptidx", line 113, in <module>
    "uri": pkg.candidate.uri,
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/apt/package.py", line 567, in uri
    return next(iter(self._uris()))
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/apt/package.py", line 550, in _uris
    yield indexfile.archive_uri(self._records.filename)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/apt/package.py", line 309, in _records
    if self.package._pcache._records.lookup(self._cand.file_list[0]):
KeyboardInterrupt

I see some python and omv error :( 

Can anyone help? I hoped for a painless upgrade and the first problems are appearing even before the "main course" :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.