Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stability issues with Odroid XU4

Featured Replies

I’m relatively new to Armbian, have been running it with XU4 for couple of months. Otherwise working very well, but there’s occational (once a month) full system hang/crash or something.

 

This is a remote server with constant load (video surveillance) and when it happens, all connectivity is of course lost and I think it can be only resolved locally with full power cycle. I’ve not yet tried to attach HDMI monitor when it’s in the crashed state, but will do it next time. Although not very optimistic if that works at all. There are nothing obvious in the logs, or it might be that I don’t know where to look.

 

Are there any general advice what to do, how to figure this out? Any configs etc. to change? Should I have logs pushed to remote server via syslog with hope see something from there? Or install some kind of monitoring software?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.