Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Khadas VIM1

  1. Started by noisyislands,

    Hello everyone! I bought Khadas VIM1 board and Official FAN(Ali Link) but seems to be not working with Armbian Bullseye, how I can run it? Thanks.

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 5.4k views
  2. Started by hanguofu,

    I try to compile armbian from git : https://github.com/150balbes/Build-Armbian/ ( should I use https://github.com/armbian/build instead ? ) However , I did not find the board option for Khadas Vim1 . Which board would be identical to it ? Does the https://github.com/armbian/build has this board ? Regards !

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.