Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Khadas VIM1S

  1. Every time i do umount of an nfs folder from a qnap nas i get an error in syslog similar to that attached, sometimes my board reboot after error I have Armbian 24.5.5 bookworm I need to mount using nfsv 4.0 or 3 because my nas doesnt support nfs 4.1 or newer. I use a command like this mount -t nfs -o nfsvers=4 -o minorversion=0 myqnapnas:/Backups /mnt I'm using official Armbian 24.5.5 bookworm image from armbian site on a khadas vim1s khadas_vim1s_error.txt

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. Khadas VIM1S is an upcoming low-profile single board computer powered by an Amlogic S905Y4 quad-core Cortex-A35 processor that’s meant to provide an upgrade to the Amlogic S905X-powered Khadas VIM SBC introduced in 2016, and since then renamed to Khadas VIM1. Khadas has been teasing two new SBCs: the low-end Khadas VIM1S with S905Y4 SoC, and the most powerful Khadas Edge2 board equipped with a Rockchip RK3588S octa-core Cortex-A76/A55 processor. I have received both as you can clearly see from the photo above :), but I’m only allowed to write about information available publicly at this time, so today I’ll introduce the Khadas VIM1S which looks just like the VIM1 board. K…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 5.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.