Xiaomi Elish
2 topics in this forum
-
WiFi on the Xiaomi Elish device functions correctly with kernel version 6.12.4. However, after upgrading to kernel 6.12.13 via apt, the NetworkManager reports that the device is "not ready," and the WiFi fails to initialize. I have also tried reinstalling the system by flashing the kernel and rootfs downloaded from [Armbian for Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro](https://www.armbian.com/xiaomi-pad-5-pro/), but the issue persists. ``` xiaomi-elish:~:# uname -a Linux xiaomi-elish 6.12.13-current-sm8250 #1 SMP Sat Feb 8 08:58:20 UTC 2025 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux xiaomi-elish:~:# cat /etc/issue Armbian 25.2.2 Noble \l root@xiaomi-elish:~# journalctl -b 0 -u NetworkManage…
-
Hi everyone. Just after a bit of advice before I take the plunge and boot up armbian on my Mi10 Pro. I'm using it currently as a modem, it's tethered to my Deco setup so its only used as a modem. Obviously the stock HyperOS isn't that great at having anything that is remotely useful for this purposes. So I'm hoping that Armbian could be the answer I'm looking for. If someone could assist/answer the following; Is there by modem/router type software that I can use on Armbian? Does the 5g modem get recognised by Armbian? Does the USB C slot get recognised so any usb hub that I plug in will work? Will ethernet teth…
-
Reputation Points
- 1 reply
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-