Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thinkpad X13s

  1. I used to boot armbian on my Thinkpad X13S, but I didn't use Linux for 6 months. I updated bios few time in mean time. Now I'm no longer able to boot from USB drive and when I select USB disk in UEFI Boot menu. I tried few different images, I also tried to build it by myself, but still it doesn't pass UEFI select menu only return to it or boots windows. I also tried to factory reset UEFI, but still it doesn't boot. I have disabled fast boot in Windows. I used ballena etcher, rufus and dd to flash images. I tried: Custom image, built 20.03.2025(Kernel 6.14). Armbian_25.2.2_Thinkpad-x13s_noble_sc8280xp_6.13.0_kde-neon_desktop.img.xz Armbian_25.2.2_Thinkpad-x13s_n…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.