NanoPi M6
2 topics in this forum
-
This issue is about Nanopi M6 model without LCD, but there is no tag for Nanopi M6, even though it has Platinum support, so I had to set nanopi-r6c tag. The Ethernet interface can't receive settings from DHCP with errors: [ 12.894724] rk_gmac-dwmac fe1c0000.ethernet: IRQ eth_lpi not found [ 12.894866] rk_gmac-dwmac fe1c0000.ethernet: Looking up phy-supply from device tree [ 12.894876] rk_gmac-dwmac fe1c0000.ethernet: Looking up phy-supply property in node /ethernet@fe1c0000 failed [ 12.894892] rk_gmac-dwmac fe1c0000.ethernet: supply phy not found, using dummy regulator [ 12.894948] rk_gmac-dwmac fe1c0000.ethernet: clock input or output? (output). …
-
Reputation Points
- 4 replies
- 4k views
-
-
Does anyone have any clues to give as to setting up dual screen on the Nanopi m6? I searched the forum and found nothing. I don't know why I can never easily find Anything here. The forum shows one post for the Nanopi m6 and I know that can't be right. The Nanopi mirrors by default, and that is just not going cut it. Currently installing X on a minimal install. But that's the next thing. Get a reasonablf sized terminal up.
-
Reputation Points
- 6 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-