Everything posted by maka
- Hardware video acceleration with recent armbian/mainline kernel (Kodi)
-
CSC Armbian for RK3318/RK3328 TV box boards
I have a T9 2017 rk3328 box running Ubuntu xcfe many hours for downloading. There are not problems but xcfe displays lunchs himself many times and i have to close 20 or more instances of this application when checking the progress. Box is not crashed by this funny clonning. is it possible to avoid this? p.d. la test trunk
-
Efforts to develop firmware for H96 MAX V56 RK3566 8G/64G
yes. Things that can be tried: - DTS phy-mode = "rgmii-id"; or phy-mode = "rgmii-rxid"; - UBOOT CONFIG_PHY_REALTEK=y CONFIG_DWC_ETH_QOS=y CONFIG_DWC_ETH_QOS_ROCKCHIP=y CONFIG_DM_PMIC=y CONFIG_PMIC_RK8XX=y CONFIG_REGULATOR_RK8XX=y CONFIG_PWM_ROCKCHIP=y
-
Efforts to develop firmware for H96 MAX V56 RK3566 8G/64G
Can you boot in a working ethernet and then reboot to this trial?
-
Efforts to develop firmware for H96 MAX V56 RK3566 8G/64G
I know that told you the ID of your chip but also told you to switch to phy1 but you didn't. I think It is possible to use the generic driver but don't know if It will work. Changes in dtb must be accurate.
-
Efforts to develop firmware for H96 MAX V56 RK3566 8G/64G
I see this on your dts: ethernet-phy@1 { compatible = "ethernet-phy-id7b74.4411", "ethernet-phy-ieee802.3-c22"; But I think should be: ethernet-phy@1 { compatible = "ethernet-phy-ieee802.3-c22"; reg = <0x01>; And try to use the generic driver for ethernet.
-
Installing armbian on Yundoo Y8 TV box (RK3399)
It is shown on internet how to get maskrom, serIal, and more. Also there is a clue that this box should start with firefly dtb but not stated exactly. Things are different from 1997 now and getting this working without experience is very difficult. With kernel 4.4 you could try with android dtb.
-
Installing armbian on Yundoo Y8 TV box (RK3399)
You can not use android dtb. You must try without It or try the rk3399 files included in the sdcard. i cant see the second rockchip (pmic)
- How can I install LXQt on Armbian?
-
Request for Firmware – Device Live Broadcast V4 (Board: LIVE3588V4.2)
Have you connected the HDMI?
-
Question about RK3318 armbian method usb
All you need is in this thread CSC Armbian for RK3318/RK3328 TV box boards And the special uboot is there. You have a chance to brick you device so if you don't understand something don't go ahead.
-
Question about RK3318 armbian method usb
Armbian CSC rk3318 from @jock says: • OTG USB 2.0 port (also as boot device!)
-
Efforts to develop firmware for H96 MAX V56 RK3566 8G/64G
I think your driver is already in armbian, but your chip is not identified. To get it working you can identify it in the ethernet node this way: mdio { compatible = "snps,dwmac-mdio"; #address-cells = < 0x01 >; #size-cells = < 0x00 >; ethernet-phy@1 { compatible = "ethernet-phy-ieee802.3-c22"; ====> compatible = "ethernet-phy-id7b74.4411", "ethernet-phy-ieee802.3-c22";
-
Efforts to develop firmware for H96 MAX V56 RK3566 8G/64G
The driver is well so the problem seems you are in the wrong ethernet phy. Change from phy0 to phy1 in the ethernet node.
-
CSC Armbian for RK3318/RK3328 TV box boards
I have a T9 rk3328 tv box with rtl8723bs wifi. This chip got burned out a hot day and the box powers off when is on. There is a way to kill the sdio?
- Neep help with h264
-
I´m willing for LXQT, aren´t you?
What do you mean by heavy youtube?
-
I´m willing for LXQT, aren´t you?
Another reason to change is that gnome interface does not work anymore on some rockchip cpus like rk3566 and 3576.
-
XREAL Beam (1st gen) - rk3568, 4GB RAM
Try with armbian for quartz64 model B. Be lucky!
-
Efforts to develop firmware for X96 X6 RK3566 (8G/64G)
Maybe I just deserve one like?
-
Efforts to develop firmware for X96 X6 RK3566 (8G/64G)
I have made your work and mend the file that I think you are reporting to work well (I am not sure because your reports are not traceable) I hope you are lucky. rk3566-box-demo_x96x6_24.dtb
-
Efforts to develop firmware for X96 X6 RK3566 (8G/64G)
Yes but is ICPLUS chip You can try this, maybe the chip is awaked mdio { compatible = "snps,dwmac-mdio"; #address-cells = < 0x01 >; #size-cells = < 0x00 >; ethernet-phy@1 { compatible = "ethernet-phy-ieee802.3-c22"; ====> compatible = "ethernet-phy-id001c.c916", "ethernet-phy-ieee802.3-c22";
-
Efforts to develop firmware for X96 X6 RK3566 (8G/64G)
Maybe the kernel has made the old dtbs broken. Must be that because rockchip get patches every day. You have one USB otg. Its not that enough?
-
Efforts to develop firmware for X96 X6 RK3566 (8G/64G)
You almost get the same result with rtl or icplus drivers so It seems that you have another kind of chip for ethernet.
-
Efforts to develop firmware for X96 X6 RK3566 (8G/64G)
Tx and Rx delay maybe wrong, compare with the android dtb if It worked or change to the box- demo values. Have you tried the icplus dtb?