Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sergetsp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sergetsp

  1. Hello, all, I am trying to confirm the actual status of UART support on the Banana Pi BPI-R4. Does the hardware UART work reliably and appear as a character device (e.g., /dev/uart*) under Armbian Linux? Also, what is the maximum baud rate supported by this port? And one more question: Does Armbian support the Quectel EP06 modem (LTE, mini PCIe)? Thank you in advance, SY, Serge
  2. It is a good idea, thank you, but unfortunately, there is only one file /dev/ttyAML0 (console, imho) in /dev/ catalog. In dmesg I see: [ 0.740076] ffd24000.serial: ttyAML6 at MMIO 0xffd24000 (irq = 15, base_baud = 1500000) is a meson_uart [ 0.740274] serial serial0: tty port ttyAML6 registered but ttyAML6 is absent.
  3. Hello! I have installed on Armbian 24.8.1 noble (ubuntu 24.04) . Also I have enabled "UARTa" , "UARTc" in armbian-config utility. In /boot/armbianEnv.txt file: overlays=uartA uartC for enable UART port. There are many files /dev/ttyS[0-7] exists. After this I try connected to this ports, but no success (minicom -D /dev/ttySx). Python sripts with pyserial module output: "i/o error". The same problem I have noticed with previous versions of Armbian. I have checked on other distributive (Khadas version of ubuntu server) the uart port is worked fine. Does Armbian supports Khadas VIM3 UART?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.