Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

odoll

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by odoll

  1. Thx 2, but how do we go there from the boards page, these days!? After not been around for a while I'm happy to find out that Igor still (re)-supports the Espressobin board. Though the homepage had been redesigned heavily I was missing e.g. the links to the adapted u-boot files, rescue stuff, etc. - thx
  2. OK thx - rather than Jammy I think I finally got bookworm to "fly", but the freshly flashed image booted without network, and thus the initial setup is a bit cumbersome. As from the "logs" below I had to unmask the systemd-networkd.service first, before the network ports became usable ... PS: Beside just unmasking the service with systemctl unmask systemd-networkd.service it has to be enabled as well with systemctl enable systemd-networkd.service to have it started after a reboot.
  3. BTW: How would you (easily) install armbian-config, if you don't have internet connection? 😉 But yes, as it's part of the jammy / booksworm builds: I've tried set stauts of some ports to managed, or to set a static IP address - no success.
  4. Sorry folks, I think I'm suffering from the the same 'disease', but I'm still 'blind' to see the solution to the following issue. I'm on a v5 board to which I flashed the "new" uboot version a long time, ago. (I think I flashed flash-image-DDR3-1g_2cs_2-800_800.bin that time as I had timing issues with the version with higher speed.) Though I could get the system to boot after the reset of the uboot environment I never was able to get the i-net running on the applied images, so I gave up in the end. "Messing around" with my Cubietrucks atm I thought I would give the espressobin a second try, but still without success. To me it looks like network manager is running and when I set "/sbin/ip link set dev wan up" as suggested by @y52 the wan-port will get ipv6 addresses (I have to connections to the i-net), but no ipv4 ones. So what do I have to do to get those (in the meantime community versions of bookworm etc.) to work? (thx!) root@espressobin:~# nmcli device show GENERAL.DEVICE: eth0 GENERAL.TYPE: ethernet GENERAL.HWADDR: 5A:FD:04:25:F9:14 GENERAL.MTU: 1508 GENERAL.STATE: 10 (unmanaged) GENERAL.CONNECTION: -- GENERAL.CON-PATH: -- WIRED-PROPERTIES.CARRIER: on IP4.GATEWAY: -- IP6.ADDRESS[1]: fe80::58fd:4ff:fe25:f914/64 IP6.GATEWAY: -- IP6.ROUTE[1]: dst = fe80::/64, nh = ::, mt = 256 GENERAL.DEVICE: lan0 GENERAL.TYPE: ethernet GENERAL.HWADDR: 5A:FD:04:25:F9:14 GENERAL.MTU: 1500 GENERAL.STATE: 10 (unmanaged) GENERAL.CONNECTION: -- GENERAL.CON-PATH: -- WIRED-PROPERTIES.CARRIER: off IP4.GATEWAY: -- IP6.GATEWAY: -- GENERAL.DEVICE: lan1 GENERAL.TYPE: ethernet GENERAL.HWADDR: 5A:FD:04:25:F9:14 GENERAL.MTU: 1500 GENERAL.STATE: 10 (unmanaged) GENERAL.CONNECTION: -- GENERAL.CON-PATH: -- WIRED-PROPERTIES.CARRIER: off IP4.GATEWAY: -- IP6.GATEWAY: -- GENERAL.DEVICE: wan GENERAL.TYPE: ethernet GENERAL.HWADDR: 5A:FD:04:25:F9:14 GENERAL.MTU: 1500 GENERAL.STATE: 10 (unmanaged) GENERAL.CONNECTION: -- GENERAL.CON-PATH: -- WIRED-PROPERTIES.CARRIER: on IP4.GATEWAY: -- IP6.ADDRESS[1]: 2a02:908:nnnn:nnnn:58fd:4ff:fe25:f914/64 IP6.ADDRESS[2]: 2002:mmmm:mmmm:0:58fd:4ff:fe25:f914/64 IP6.ADDRESS[3]: fe80::58fd:4ff:fe25:f914/64 IP6.GATEWAY: fe80::1eed:6fff:fe07:29bd IP6.ROUTE[1]: dst = fe80::/64, nh = ::, mt = 256 IP6.ROUTE[2]: dst = ::/0, nh = fe80::1eed:6fff:fe07:2> IP6.ROUTE[3]: dst = 2a02:908:nnnn:nnnn::/64, nh = ::, > IP6.ROUTE[4]: dst = ::/0, nh = fe80::b2f2:8ff:fe23:29> IP6.ROUTE[5]: dst = 2002:mmmm:mmmm::/64, nh = ::, mt > GENERAL.DEVICE: lo GENERAL.TYPE: loopback GENERAL.HWADDR: 00:00:00:00:00:00 GENERAL.MTU: 65536 GENERAL.STATE: 10 (unmanaged) GENERAL.CONNECTION: -- GENERAL.CON-PATH: -- IP4.ADDRESS[1]: 127.0.0.1/8 IP4.GATEWAY: --

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.