October 5, 20215 yr In case someone is interested in a almost new Helios 64 "full bundle" with a lot of spare parts that did only run for about 3 months: https://www.ebay.de/itm/363567434154 Thanks, Paul
October 5, 20215 yr I wonder if someone could buy it and donate it to Armbian for testing so that we could be Supported again? If anyone does buy and donate I will donate to them
October 5, 20215 yr 4 hours ago, IcerJo said: I wonder if someone could buy it and donate it to Armbian HW is one thing. The biggest part: https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_FAQ/#development-time https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_FAQ/#support-time This helps a lot more to create value: https://forum.armbian.com/forum/54-help-wanted/ then donating hardware we can usually get for free. Market: https://forum.armbian.com/forum/55-market-place/
October 6, 20215 yr Added to watchlist. If it stays cheap enough, I'll buy it. Can't guarantee you "Supported" flag, but I will have it running edge and notice problems
October 6, 20215 yr Thank you @Igor, my apologies and thank you for all you and the team do. I plan to donate to Armbian when some of my remodeling projects are done. and That would be swell @Heisath, I did see in the FAQ's that we may not be "supported" Officially but we are in a Community type of support, so if you were able to acquire and run Edge/Nightly that would definitely help out in the long run
November 7, 20214 yr If anyone is interested I have Helios64 - Full Bundle for sale. I pre-ordered. The box was not open. Completely new art. Shipping from Poland.
November 11, 20214 yr On 11/7/2021 at 3:46 PM, laminat said: If anyone is interested I have Helios64 - Full Bundle for sale. I pre-ordered. The box was not open. Completely new art. Shipping from Poland. Do you still have it?
November 12, 20214 yr Hello, I am looking at selling my Helios64. It is in pristine condition, barely used during a few months. It comes with adapters for 3.5'' (x5) and 2.5'' disks (x5). EU shipping only, it is too much of a mess to ship it elsewhere. The ones sold on eBay went for EUR 310 and USD 550 (EUR 480). If you are interested, PM me.
November 13, 20214 yr On 11/12/2021 at 5:49 PM, aldweb said: Hello, I am looking at selling my Helios64. It is in pristine condition, barely used during a few months. It comes with adapters for 3.5'' (x5) and 2.5'' disks (x5). EU shipping only, it is too much of a mess to ship it elsewhere. The ones sold on eBay went for EUR 310 and USD 550 (EUR 480). If you are interested, PM me. for some reason I cant send PMs, do you have a listing or ebay link? I would be interested
November 22, 20214 yr On 11/12/2021 at 6:49 PM, aldweb said: Hello, I am looking at selling my Helios64. It is in pristine condition, barely used during a few months. It comes with adapters for 3.5'' (x5) and 2.5'' disks (x5). EU shipping only, it is too much of a mess to ship it elsewhere. The ones sold on eBay went for EUR 310 and USD 550 (EUR 480). If you are interested, PM me. Hello, So, I sold by Helios64. This is the end of the game for me, somehow unfortunately. I loved the design of the device, its robust case and so good build. What a great NAS device, really! I will anyway keep an eye on this forum. Cheers
November 26, 20214 yr I want to buy a HELIOS64 NAS, is there any more for sale, please contact me at fengjiannan2010@163.com
November 30, 20214 yr Hi, I'm selling my Helios64. It's just too much work for me to keep the system stable. Moreover, I'm moving to a bigger x86 system. Here is the link from German ebay-Kleinanzeigen: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/kobol-helios64-open-source-nas/1948286131-225-990?utm_source=mail&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=desktop I'm happy to send it abroad, however, you have to cover the shipping cost. Cheers, Julius
December 3, 20214 yr I will sell my helios64. never got a chance to use it as i went with a pc for server.
December 5, 20214 yr Some Helios64 had issues with CPU freezes or other instabilities. If you buy one you should make sure that you can give it back if it is one of those. Cheers ebin-dev
December 9, 20214 yr On 12/3/2021 at 6:26 AM, Lago said: I will sell my helios64. never got a chance to use it as i went with a pc for server. still available?
December 20, 20214 yr Hello, I am selling a brand-new Helios64 System (Full Bundle). The package and the system is in mint state as it was never been used. Price: 250 EUR or 280 USD. Cheers, H.
December 21, 20214 yr On 12/20/2021 at 5:34 AM, Ritter said: I am selling a brand-new Helios64 System (Full Bundle). The package and the system is in mint state as it was never been used. Price: 250 EUR or 280 USD. Is it still available ? If so, I'm interested. How much should I add for the shipping ? Kind regards, Benoît
December 21, 20214 yr Hello Benoît, As I am unable to drop you a private message (only one per day although I haven sent any mail yet) I am answering here: Yes, its still available and I can reserve it for you. Drop me a private message with your country and city. I will check the shipping then and reply to you asap. Cheers, R.
December 23, 20214 yr Am 20.12.2021 um 05:34 schrieb Ritter: I am selling a brand-new Helios64 System (Full Bundle). The package and the system is in mint state as it was never been used. Sold!
January 1, 20224 yr I want to buy a HELIOS64 NAS, is there any to buy, please contact me with private message.
January 7, 20224 yr I would like to buy TWO (bundles of) HELIOS 64: - ONE to DONATE to the developers of ARMBIAN (my first priority). - the SECOND for me myself and I ;-) since I need a backup because my setting is a bit flaky. Since I am an egoist - I would donate the device as soon as I am able to get hold of a second helios64 (I hope this increases the chances a little bit to get one.) - of course I would take over all costs to deliver it to the ARMBIAN devs. Thanks, Amix Edited January 7, 20224 yr by Amix73 typo again; changed donation priority.
January 7, 20224 yr On 11/30/2021 at 2:25 PM, qualle337 said: Hi, I'm selling my Helios64. It's just too much work for me to keep the system stable. Moreover, I'm moving to a bigger x86 system. Here is the link from German ebay-Kleinanzeigen: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/kobol-helios64-open-source-nas/1948286131-225-990?utm_source=mail&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=desktop I'm happy to send it abroad, however, you have to cover the shipping cost. Cheers, Julius May I ask to which x86 system you are moving? Thanks.
January 13, 20224 yr I'm selling my complete, fully functional Helios64 bundle as well. Unfortunately, I don't have time to take care of the NAS properly. Here a link to the German ebay-Kleinanzeigen (english description below): https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/kobol-helios64-arm-open-source-nas/1989458235-168-8929 I'm open to send it to abroad on your own costs. Cheers, Simón Edited January 13, 20224 yr by don_simón
January 16, 20224 yr On 1/14/2022 at 12:19 AM, don_simón said: I'm selling my complete, fully functional Helios64 bundle as well. Unfortunately, I don't have time to take care of the NAS properly. Here a link to the German ebay-Kleinanzeigen (english description below): https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/kobol-helios64-arm-open-source-nas/1989458235-168-8929 I'm open to send it to abroad on your own costs. Cheers, Simón Cheese - it's already sold. PLEASE can anybody contact me who wants to sell his/her Helios64 - I want to keep that project alive and donate the board to the devs here!
January 25, 20224 yr QUICK UPDATE: I am NOW looking for ONLY one Helios64 (either full system or just the board). The reason is, that I got an explanation from Igor, that hardware donations do NOT make sense (they are deprecated) since they are not needed - hardware is the cheapest part of the dev-process, and the devs have enough hardware. So the ONLY thing what would help the Armbian project would be a.) person-power, i.e., help for keeping the project going (development, infrastructure, build-server) OR b.) money donations. That's why I am NOW looking for ONLY for a single Helios64 (full system or just the board) - when it is located in Europe. It's for my personal use and as a backup. @planned donation; Since I have neither the time nor the expertise to participate in development - I will make a single donation of 300€ (done) - which was the worth of the hardware. I will consider a subscription if it is possible to donate anonymously BUT STILL - if you are located in Europe and have a helio64 you want to sell - please contact me. Thank you.
January 26, 20224 yr @Amix73 What a spirit! That is really great! I am kind of the same as you with not too much experience in coding and debuggind and time to do everything... so I will do a donation next week (is there a Link somewhere to be found how to do this?). And: I don't really understand why people here selling there units
January 26, 20224 yr @bunducafe I think people want to recover the market value to get another market product (Black friday/Christmas/New gen) or/also else be completely overwhelmed by the dt notion. https://forum.armbian.com/subscriptions/ it's a good start 5€ per month = 60€ per year, over the lifetime of the equipment estimated at several years. 300€ = 5years. The financing of the support therefore depends on the quality of the product. If my Kobol Product dies and no other Board support by Armbian Community interests me, my Armbian participation will end. For me the two are linked. @Amix73 I find your intervention very chivalrous, and I thank you for supporting the Armbian project which supports this great Board (with its known flaws) produced by Kobol.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.