Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kobol Helios64 on Sale

Featured Replies

I would really like to but unfortunately I don't meet eBay's criterion for selling internationally, I only can add domestic shipping options...

Following difficulty earlier this years, I wasn't able to ship my Helios64. So I am listing it again:

 

I will be selling my Helios64, case included. I really like the 5-bay NAS, but the lack of WOL is a deal breaker for me. I'll be askign 200 USD/Euro + shipping (from the USA).

 

Interested in buying a used Helios64 with the fixes.  Please reply on here if you have one for sale.

 

Thanks,

Bernie

Hello,

 

I'm new on forum and I'm looking for an Helios64 with the fixes. I got an Helios4 and now I need a new NAS for an other personal project.

 

is there any Helios64 to buy? Please contact me with private message. 

 

thanks in advance

 

Manu

 

Hello,

 Have a Helios64 - was/is running on Buster and is no longer required. If anyone is interested, just pay for the postage. I am based in UK. It also has the wire strap for the 2.5G Network issue. Available without any drives.  If a new home is not found by Aug-25, will dispose into a recycling center.

pls contact me by private message.

 

**** i5Js has adopted my Helios64. , thanks *** no longer available

Edited by mano
update....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.