Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

armbian added to the distrowatch list

Featured Replies

It seems to me like outreach efforts over the years (by people like @NicoD, etc.) have been putting us on the map.  I also tried to help get the word out on last release announcement, which ended up being picked up / re-posted more places than ever before (including LWN, Tom's Hardware, r/linux, etc.) which I think probably helped, too.

Hi, since upgrade to Armbian 22.05 my Nanopi M4v2 has been running 24 hrs with browser ,youtube indulgence and so on.  I enjoy watching@NicoD videos and rejoiced when I found Armbian listing on Distrowatch.

However, ( isn't there always :) ) I do not see advice on latest news, reviews or Armbian upgrades on Distrowatch yet. Is this on someones todo list or can I help in a small way and help promulgate announcements to online media?

Hello @mcfo

 

Thanks for your interest in Armbian! 

 

We are currently working on making changes to allow for more (internal) man hours to be spent on reviewing and updating things like Distrowatch, providing more regular updates to our media partners and working with the community to help improve Armbians public facing image.

 

We always welcome help from our community and I would be happy to discuss with you your ideas on how we can more proactively provide announcements and updates to media outlets (such as Distrowatch) and/or how you could help Armbian in this aspect.

 

Please feel free to drop me a private message and we can discuss this in more detail.  I hope to pick up and work more actively on issues like this for Armbian, so maybe we could find a way to work together on this issue?

 

Cheers!

FYI: Distrowatch Monday 6/6 Entry for Armbian in DistroWatch Weekly: Development, unannounced and minor bug-fix releases, Armbian 22.05.1 and has a link in Torrent Links below it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.