Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bug? PI400 and old 19"-monitor cannot be used for Armbian_22.11.0-trunk_Rpi4b_jammy_current_5.15.73_xfce_desktop.img.xz

Featured Replies

Armbian_22.11.0-trunk_Rpi4b_jammy_current_5.15.73_xfce_desktop.img.xz 

Raspberry PI400

Viewsonic VP930 (1280x1024)

 

I checked the sha-sum and flashed 2 times a Patriot SXDC-128GB-card.

 

When I boot the PI400 the monitors LED changes from green (power on) to yellow (standbye) for half an hour, when I start the PI400. It looks like there is a problem with this old monitor which supports 1280x1024 only. Don't know, if the boot routine checks the monitor, but the green LED can stay for 2sec, sometimes for 30sec.

 

BTW Xubuntu 22.04 with an SSD works fine with the same hardware.

  • Author

Back again to stable: Armbian_22.11.0-trunk_Rpi4b_jammy_current_5.15.73_xfce_desktop.img.xz 

 

I cannot install with a Nec Multisync EA232WMi (FHD, 1920x1080) too

 

The monitor power led shows permanent on, the screen is black for 5-10 min.

 

So maybe the problem is the micro-hdmi dvi cable?

Edited by pi400user

  • Author

It is no problem to install 2022-09-22-raspios-bullseye-arm64-lite.img.xz, so I have no broken hardware, would be really happy to install Armbian 😉

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.