December 24, 20223 yr I have add user dtbo with "armbian-add-overlay rk3308-w1-gpio.dts" but it's NOT work.Some message is shown as below: pi@Pi-S:/boot/overlay-user$ dmesg | grep gpio [ 0.063257] OF: /onewire@0: could not get #gpio-cells for /usb@ff400000 [ 0.096538] rockchip-gpio ff220000.gpio: probed /pinctrl/gpio@ff220000 [ 0.097838] rockchip-gpio ff230000.gpio: probed /pinctrl/gpio@ff230000 [ 0.099097] rockchip-gpio ff240000.gpio: probed /pinctrl/gpio@ff240000 [ 0.100300] rockchip-gpio ff250000.gpio: probed /pinctrl/gpio@ff250000 [ 0.101462] rockchip-gpio ff260000.gpio: probed /pinctrl/gpio@ff260000 [ 8.818566] gpio-17 (onewire@0): enforced open drain please flag it properly in DT/ACPI DSDT/board file [ 8.818683] OF: /onewire@0: could not get #gpio-cells for /usb@ff400000 [ 8.818731] w1-gpio onewire@0: gpio_request_one (ext_pullup_enable_pin) failed [ 8.818742] w1-gpio: probe of onewire@0 failed with error -22 [ 8.872897] rk3308-acodec ff560000.acodec: Don't need hp-ctl gpio [ 8.872955] rk3308-acodec ff560000.acodec: Don't need spk-ctl gpio [ 8.872984] rk3308-acodec ff560000.acodec: Don't need pa-drv gpio [ 8.873096] rk3308-acodec ff560000.acodec: Don't need micbias-en gpio What should I do to ?
May 6, 20233 yr Hi, Did you revolve this issue? I have the exact same problem… Edited May 6, 20233 yr by Nerdworks
September 27, 20233 yr I built the following DTS to make onewire to work /dts-v1/; /plugin/; / { compatible = "rockchip,rk3308"; fragment@0 { target-path = "/"; __overlay__ { w1: onewire@0 { compatible = "w1-gpio"; pinctrl-names = "default"; gpios = <&gpio0 15 0>; // GPIO0_B7 status = "okay"; }; }; }; };
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.