January 25, 20233 yr Has anyone tried GPIO access on the latest armbian? I noticed that the custom wiringPi https://github.com/orangepi-xunlong/wiringOP.git doesn't compile on armbian. It is missing GPIO constants.
January 25, 20233 yr Author 10 hours ago, Efe Çetin said: Which branch did you try? You should compile from next branch I did compile the master branch. I suspect the GPIO constants come from additional custom files from OrangePI custom kernel... I haven't figured out where they have their source code but was going to dig more into the issue. Is there any repo I could just pull the most recent kernel packages from CI pipeline? Edited January 25, 20233 yr by OttawaHacker
January 25, 20233 yr You shouldn't compile from master, it won't work with opi5. I compiled from next and it works without any problem
January 25, 20233 yr Author 48 minutes ago, Efe Çetin said: You shouldn't compile from master, it won't work with opi5. I compiled from next and it works without any problem Hold on want to make sure I understand - are you referring to the branch armbian-next in the git repo? That branch is quite a bit behind the master branch - or what is that 'next' you are referring to?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.