Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Activate Camera under Raspberry....

Featured Replies

Hello all,

As I have often said, I am very satisfied with this LINUX implementation on the RASPI PI4 board.

In the meantime, I noticed one small thing and that was somehow related to the 4GB version of my RASPI. I often had to record a KERNEL crash here; this did not happen under the 8GB version until now.

 

But now to my actual question:
How can I activate the CAMERA port under this Linux version so that I can connect a camera there?

Best regards

 

 

Z. Matthias
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.