Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone successful in upgrading to 23.5.1 (Suni)?

Featured Replies

I'm using Armbian 23.02.2 Bullseye with Linux 5.15.93-mvebu and OMV6. I want to upgrade to Armbian 23.5.1 Bookworm with Linux 6.1.30. Up to now no upgrade is offered.

If the answer to the thread title is "yes" I need help how to do the upgrade.

If the answer is "no" I kindly ask for information about the reason not to be able to upgrade.

 

By the way: Helios4 is a maintained platform, maintainer is @Heisath

On 6/9/2023 at 1:43 PM, FredK said:

If the answer to the thread title is "yes" I need help how to do the upgrade.

 

You could do a clean install.

 

  • Author

@SvenHz

Thank you to link to your work from last Friday. I decided for me to stay with bullseye until the repository update will be re-activated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.