Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to install armbian in h618?

Featured Replies

11.10.2025 в 18:31, Nick A сказал:

 I guess transferring the dtb to official armbian kernel 6.12.43 will work. Most of warpme’s collection of patches are already in the official armbian build. There might be some differences.

it works OK on stock kernel, but there's some strange things with network/routing. I use static IP with static default route, and often when I run wget or apt install I've got 'network unreachable'; ping 8.8.8.8 -i 0.1 (or other IP not from internal subnet; for ex., external IP of router) - may ping OK without any losses for a seconds and then loss packets for seconds or even tens of seconds, or may report 'ping: Do you want to ping broadcast? Then -b. If not, check your local firewall rules' and exit. IPs from internal subnet are pinged OK.

 

but when I tried to add static route for some external IP via default gateway - it starts to work OK, and works OK even when route is removed.

 

does anybody noticed such strange things?

@emor acid The error above says you are missing node or label "reg_gmac_3v3". Add this just below "reg_vcc5v" in in your dts.

https://github.com/The-going/linux-sf/blob/aa1ea7ec81c99dbc42f6d2ea4244ab4f54d0f3ee/arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h618-bananapi-m4-berry.dts#L101-L108

	reg_gmac_3v3: gmac-3v3 {
		compatible = "regulator-fixed";
		regulator-name = "gmac-3v3";
		regulator-min-microvolt = <3300000>;
		regulator-max-microvolt = <3300000>;
		regulator-always-on;
		vin-supply = <&reg_vcc5v>;
	};

 

Edited by Nick A

@John Taylor I found the driver source code for your wifi but it's for an older android/linux kernel. I asked info@lb-link.com for the linux/android driver. They sent me SWT6621S_H25.34.7.1_F25.34.6.1.rar

Edited by Nick A

@nick a

 

Thanks will check it out, Did you post it anywhere or do I need to ask them directly?

Edited by John Taylor
Incomplete message

16.10.2025 в 06:24, Nick A сказал:

git clone https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build.git --branch v20251014

[🔨]   Failed to apply 2 patches: ->0801-net-wireless-backport-aic8800-sdio-v2025_0410_gb99ca8b6-mm2(:1) (+90143/-0)[2M, 135A] {aicwf_firmware_array.c, rwnx_main.c, rwnx_msg_tx.c, aicwf_sdio.c, rwnx_platform.c, lmac_msg.h, regdb.c, aic8800dc_compat.c, rwnx_rx.c, rwnx_debugfs.c, rwnx_tx.c, aic_bsp_driver.c, aicsdio.c, aic_priv_cmd.c, rwnx_mod_params.c, rwnx_radar.c, aic_br_ext.c, rwnx_msg_rx.c, rwnx_txq.c, rwnx_events.h, aic_btsdio.c, aic_vendor.c, aic8800_btlpm.c, lpm.c, aicwf_usb.c, aicwf_txrxif.c, rwnx_tdls.c, ipc_shared.h, rwnx_defs.h, aicwf_compat_8800dc.c, rwnx_mu_group.c, aicwf_tcp_ack.c, aic_bsp_driver.h, rwnx_cmds.c, lmac_mac.h, aic_btsdio.h, aicsdio_txrxif.c, aic_bsp_main.c, rwnx_compat.h, rwnx_gki.c, rwnx_txq.h, rwnx_rx.h, hal_desc.h, aic_vendor.h, btsdio.c, rwnx_dini.c, aicwf_txrxif.h, aic8800d80_compat.c, rwnx_strs.c, rwnx_cfgfile.c, rwnx_testmode.c, aicwf_sdio.h, aicsdio_txrxif.h, rwnx_debugfs.h, rwnx_msg_tx.h, rwnx_tx.h, rwnx_v7.c, rwnx_mu_group.h, ipc_host.h, aicwf_compat_8800d80.c, md5.c, rwnx_radar.h, rwnx_platform.h, aicsdio.h, reg_access.h, usb_host.c, sdio_host.c, rwnx_prof.h, rwnx_utils.h, rwnx_cmds.h, rwnx_bfmer.c, rwnx_bfmer.h, aicwf_usb.h, aicwf_rx_prealloc.c, rwnx_wakelock.c, rwnx_pci.c, aicwf_tcp_ack.h, aic_bluetooth_main.c, rfkill.c, rwnx_mod_params.h, aic_br_ext.h, rwnx_gki.h, rwnx_irqs.c, aic_bsp_export.h, rwnx_testmode.h, aicwf_txq_prealloc.c, lmac_types.h, aicwf_debug.h, rwnx_tdls.h, ipc_host.c, md5.h, rwnx_fw_trace.c, rwnx_mesh.h, rwnx_mesh.c, aic8800dc_compat.h, sdio_host.h, usb_host.h, rwnx_utils.c, aic8800_bsp.mod.c, rwnx_cfgfile.h, rwnx_fw_trace.h, aic_priv_cmd.h, rwnx_strs.h, aic8800_fdrv.mod.c, rwnx_main.h, ipc_compat.h, aic8800d80_compat.h, aicwf_rx_prealloc.h, aic8800_btlpm.mod.c, lpm.h, rwnx_wakelock.h, rwnx_dini.h, rwnx_irqs.h, rwnx_v7.h, rwnx_msg_rx.h, rfkill.h, rwnx_pci.h, aicwf_compat_8800d80.h, aicwf_compat_8800dc.h, rwnx_version.h, aicwf_txq_prealloc.h, rwnx_version_gen.h, aicwf_firmware_array.h, Makefile, Kconfig}<-,->0803-net-wireless-backport-aic8800-usb-v2025_0410_gb99ca8b6-mm2(:1) (+75824/-0)[2M, 128A] {rwnx_main.c, rwnx_msg_tx.c, rwnx_platform.c, aicwf_compat_8800dc.c, lmac_msg.h, regdb.c, rwnx_rx.c, rwnx_debugfs.c, rwnx_tx.c, rwnx_mod_params.c, aicwf_usb.c, aic_priv_cmd.c, rwnx_msg_rx.c, rwnx_radar.c, aic_br_ext.c, rwnx_txq.c, aicwf_txrxif.c, aicbluetooth.c, aicwf_sdio.c, rwnx_events.h, aicwf_wext_linux.c, aic_vendor.c, rwnx_defs.h, ipc_shared.h, rwnx_tdls.c, ipc_host.c, aic_compat_8800d80x2.c, aic_compat_8800d80.c, rwnx_mu_group.c, aicwf_tcp_ack.c, rwnx_cmds.c, lmac_mac.h, rwnx_fw_dump.c, ipc_host.h, aic_txrxif.c, aicbluetooth_cmds.c, rwnx_compat.h, rwnx_rx.h, rwnx_txq.h, hal_desc.h, aic_vendor.h, aicbluetooth_cmds.h, aicwf_txrxif.h, reg_ipc_app.h, rwnx_dini.c, rwnx_strs.c, aicwf_usb.h, rwnx_cfgfile.c, rwnx_testmode.c, aic_txrxif.h, rwnx_debugfs.h, rwnx_msg_tx.h, rwnx_tx.h, rwnx_v7.c, rwnx_mu_group.h, rwnx_platform.h, md5.c, reg_access.h, rwnx_radar.h, usb_host.c, sdio_host.c, rwnx_utils.h, rwnx_prof.h, aicwf_rx_prealloc.c, rwnx_cmds.h, rwnx_bfmer.c, rwnx_bfmer.h, aicwf_sdio.h, rwnx_wakelock.c, aicwf_compat_8800d80x2.c, aicwf_compat_8800d80.c, rwnx_pci.c, aicwf_tcp_ack.h, aic_bluetooth_main.c, rwnx_mod_params.h, aic_br_ext.h, rwnx_irqs.c, rwnx_testmode.h, aicwf_compat_8800dc.h, lmac_types.h, aicwf_txq_prealloc.c, rwnx_tdls.h, aic_compat_8800d80.h, aicwf_debug.h, md5.h, rwnx_main.h, rwnx_fw_trace.c, rwnx_mesh.h, aic_compat_8800d80x2.h, usb_host.h, rwnx_mesh.c, sdio_host.h, aic_load_fw.mod.c, rwnx_utils.c, aicbluetooth.h, rwnx_cfgfile.h, rwnx_fw_trace.h, aic_priv_cmd.h, rwnx_strs.h, aicwf_rx_prealloc.h, ipc_compat.h, rwnx_wakelock.h, rwnx_dini.h, rwnx_irqs.h, rwnx_v7.h, rwnx_msg_rx.h, rwnx_gki.c, rwnx_pci.h, aicwf_wext_linux.h, rwnx_gki.h, rwnx_version.h, aicwf_compat_8800d80.h, aicwf_compat_8800d80x2.h, rwnx_version_gen.h, aicwf_txq_prealloc.h, Kconfig, Makefile}<-
[🔨]   Summary: kernel patching: 272 total patches; 270 applied; 216 with problems; 154 not_mbox; 152 needs_rebase; 1 invalid_utf8; 3 invalid_diff; 2 failed_apply; 1 overwrites

 

16.10.2025 в 06:24, Nick A сказал:

git clone https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build.git --branch v20251014

[🔨]   Failed to apply 2 patches: ->0801-net-wireless-backport-aic8800-sdio-v2025_0410_gb99ca8b6-mm2(:1) (+90143/-0)[2M, 135A] {aicwf_firmware_array.c, rwnx_main.c, rwnx_msg_tx.c, aicwf_sdio.c, rwnx_platform.c, lmac_msg.h, regdb.c, aic8800dc_compat.c, rwnx_rx.c, rwnx_debugfs.c, rwnx_tx.c, aic_bsp_driver.c, aicsdio.c, aic_priv_cmd.c, rwnx_mod_params.c, rwnx_radar.c, aic_br_ext.c, rwnx_msg_rx.c, rwnx_txq.c, rwnx_events.h, aic_btsdio.c, aic_vendor.c, aic8800_btlpm.c, lpm.c, aicwf_usb.c, aicwf_txrxif.c, rwnx_tdls.c, ipc_shared.h, rwnx_defs.h, aicwf_compat_8800dc.c, rwnx_mu_group.c, aicwf_tcp_ack.c, aic_bsp_driver.h, rwnx_cmds.c, lmac_mac.h, aic_btsdio.h, aicsdio_txrxif.c, aic_bsp_main.c, rwnx_compat.h, rwnx_gki.c, rwnx_txq.h, rwnx_rx.h, hal_desc.h, aic_vendor.h, btsdio.c, rwnx_dini.c, aicwf_txrxif.h, aic8800d80_compat.c, rwnx_strs.c, rwnx_cfgfile.c, rwnx_testmode.c, aicwf_sdio.h, aicsdio_txrxif.h, rwnx_debugfs.h, rwnx_msg_tx.h, rwnx_tx.h, rwnx_v7.c, rwnx_mu_group.h, ipc_host.h, aicwf_compat_8800d80.c, md5.c, rwnx_radar.h, rwnx_platform.h, aicsdio.h, reg_access.h, usb_host.c, sdio_host.c, rwnx_prof.h, rwnx_utils.h, rwnx_cmds.h, rwnx_bfmer.c, rwnx_bfmer.h, aicwf_usb.h, aicwf_rx_prealloc.c, rwnx_wakelock.c, rwnx_pci.c, aicwf_tcp_ack.h, aic_bluetooth_main.c, rfkill.c, rwnx_mod_params.h, aic_br_ext.h, rwnx_gki.h, rwnx_irqs.c, aic_bsp_export.h, rwnx_testmode.h, aicwf_txq_prealloc.c, lmac_types.h, aicwf_debug.h, rwnx_tdls.h, ipc_host.c, md5.h, rwnx_fw_trace.c, rwnx_mesh.h, rwnx_mesh.c, aic8800dc_compat.h, sdio_host.h, usb_host.h, rwnx_utils.c, aic8800_bsp.mod.c, rwnx_cfgfile.h, rwnx_fw_trace.h, aic_priv_cmd.h, rwnx_strs.h, aic8800_fdrv.mod.c, rwnx_main.h, ipc_compat.h, aic8800d80_compat.h, aicwf_rx_prealloc.h, aic8800_btlpm.mod.c, lpm.h, rwnx_wakelock.h, rwnx_dini.h, rwnx_irqs.h, rwnx_v7.h, rwnx_msg_rx.h, rfkill.h, rwnx_pci.h, aicwf_compat_8800d80.h, aicwf_compat_8800dc.h, rwnx_version.h, aicwf_txq_prealloc.h, rwnx_version_gen.h, aicwf_firmware_array.h, Makefile, Kconfig}<-,->0803-net-wireless-backport-aic8800-usb-v2025_0410_gb99ca8b6-mm2(:1) (+75824/-0)[2M, 128A] {rwnx_main.c, rwnx_msg_tx.c, rwnx_platform.c, aicwf_compat_8800dc.c, lmac_msg.h, regdb.c, rwnx_rx.c, rwnx_debugfs.c, rwnx_tx.c, rwnx_mod_params.c, aicwf_usb.c, aic_priv_cmd.c, rwnx_msg_rx.c, rwnx_radar.c, aic_br_ext.c, rwnx_txq.c, aicwf_txrxif.c, aicbluetooth.c, aicwf_sdio.c, rwnx_events.h, aicwf_wext_linux.c, aic_vendor.c, rwnx_defs.h, ipc_shared.h, rwnx_tdls.c, ipc_host.c, aic_compat_8800d80x2.c, aic_compat_8800d80.c, rwnx_mu_group.c, aicwf_tcp_ack.c, rwnx_cmds.c, lmac_mac.h, rwnx_fw_dump.c, ipc_host.h, aic_txrxif.c, aicbluetooth_cmds.c, rwnx_compat.h, rwnx_rx.h, rwnx_txq.h, hal_desc.h, aic_vendor.h, aicbluetooth_cmds.h, aicwf_txrxif.h, reg_ipc_app.h, rwnx_dini.c, rwnx_strs.c, aicwf_usb.h, rwnx_cfgfile.c, rwnx_testmode.c, aic_txrxif.h, rwnx_debugfs.h, rwnx_msg_tx.h, rwnx_tx.h, rwnx_v7.c, rwnx_mu_group.h, rwnx_platform.h, md5.c, reg_access.h, rwnx_radar.h, usb_host.c, sdio_host.c, rwnx_utils.h, rwnx_prof.h, aicwf_rx_prealloc.c, rwnx_cmds.h, rwnx_bfmer.c, rwnx_bfmer.h, aicwf_sdio.h, rwnx_wakelock.c, aicwf_compat_8800d80x2.c, aicwf_compat_8800d80.c, rwnx_pci.c, aicwf_tcp_ack.h, aic_bluetooth_main.c, rwnx_mod_params.h, aic_br_ext.h, rwnx_irqs.c, rwnx_testmode.h, aicwf_compat_8800dc.h, lmac_types.h, aicwf_txq_prealloc.c, rwnx_tdls.h, aic_compat_8800d80.h, aicwf_debug.h, md5.h, rwnx_main.h, rwnx_fw_trace.c, rwnx_mesh.h, aic_compat_8800d80x2.h, usb_host.h, rwnx_mesh.c, sdio_host.h, aic_load_fw.mod.c, rwnx_utils.c, aicbluetooth.h, rwnx_cfgfile.h, rwnx_fw_trace.h, aic_priv_cmd.h, rwnx_strs.h, aicwf_rx_prealloc.h, ipc_compat.h, rwnx_wakelock.h, rwnx_dini.h, rwnx_irqs.h, rwnx_v7.h, rwnx_msg_rx.h, rwnx_gki.c, rwnx_pci.h, aicwf_wext_linux.h, rwnx_gki.h, rwnx_version.h, aicwf_compat_8800d80.h, aicwf_compat_8800d80x2.h, rwnx_version_gen.h, aicwf_txq_prealloc.h, Kconfig, Makefile}<-
[🔨]   Summary: kernel patching: 272 total patches; 270 applied; 216 with problems; 154 not_mbox; 152 needs_rebase; 1 invalid_utf8; 3 invalid_diff; 2 failed_apply; 1 overwrites

 

After wanting to use Debian 13 (Trixie) @Nick A suggested trying to build it myself, and this was my first experience building an Armbian image. I encountered some obstacles, but I got through them.
 

I saw that the model was mentioned branch v20251014. I tried building it (Mate Desktop), which as build smoother than (v20250306) before. I tried booting it with this box (Transpeed 8K618-T)  and and found that the wifi was not visible. I followed the troubleshooting methods in the previous thread solved it. I have installed additional IR remote and OpenVFD. Now everything is smooth and happy.
 

The only thing left is the video acceleration, but that would be difficult because it is beyond my ability.

Finally, thank you, @Nick A

Edited by MeJune

@robertoj Yes, yesterday I installed ffmpeg package from jok's repository and tested mp4,webm videos through mpv/smplayer/vlc or even chromium at 1080p@30 smoothly. (@60 stuttering) It's great for software decoding.

Now all I need is to watch youtube smoothly on chromium at 1080p. From what I've seen in the comments on the forums, it seems like chromium needs to be new compiled with v4l2 patch and the kernel needs to support it. This is where it gets really difficult for me.

On 10/14/2025 at 10:09 PM, Nick A said:

sudo pico arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h618-x98h.dts

I have a question. After making the modifications as described above and executing the `compile.sh` script, the file `arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h618-x98h.dts` reverts to its original state. Is this normal? How can I determine if my changes have been compiled into the image? @Nick A

@emor acid The build system downloads the original uboot and kernel sources. Then it applies the patches on top. Whatever you edited will be erased. The only way around this is to create a patch with your changes. 

 

You could use dtc to compile your dts file into a binary dtb. Then copy it into your sdcard.

Please help, I'm stucked (or, may be stupid).
I use my tv-box as printserver (Klipper), it works fine. Now I attempt to use accelerometer ADXL345 usb board, and I havnt success.

It must be simple task, but something went wrong here. Board works, flashed normally without any errors and shown as should by lsusb:

klipper@transpeed-8k618-t:/usr/lib/udev/rules.d$ lsusb
Bus 003 Device 002: ID 1a86:7523 QinHeng Electronics CH340 serial converter
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 004 Device 013: ID 1d50:614e OpenMoko, Inc. rp2040
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

Also, it must be appear as serial device, but...

klipper@transpeed-8k618-t:/usr/lib/udev/rules.d$ ls -l /dev/serial/by-id
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Nov  8 18:47 usb-1a86_USB_Serial-if00-port0 -> ../../ttyUSB0

...here is my "Ender" only.

dmesg:

[30617.149526] usb 4-1: new full-speed USB device number 22 using ohci-platform
[30617.358206] usb 4-1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d50, idProduct=6177, bcdDevice= 1.00
[30617.358227] usb 4-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
[30617.358235] usb 4-1: Product: rp2040
[30617.358242] usb 4-1: Manufacturer: katapult
[30617.358249] usb 4-1: SerialNumber: E6647C7403433637
[30663.467079] usb 3-1: new full-speed USB device number 3 using ohci-platform
[30663.665820] usb 3-1: New USB device found, idVendor=1a86, idProduct=7523, bcdDevice= 2.64
[30663.665867] usb 3-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[30663.665891] usb 3-1: Product: USB Serial
[30663.668223] ch341 3-1:1.0: ch341-uart converter detected
[30663.680198] usb 3-1: ch341-uart converter now attached to ttyUSB0

I've search solutions, but have not resolve.

image.thumb.png.8a1adc6ca221778aba115af3d1d3eda1.png

Edited by Алексей Торопов

That's an interesting question. The chip itself seems to communiate via spi or i2c. Since USB cannot do that they put a raspberry microcontroller (RP2040) on it to handle this. The communication then uses a simple serial connection with the ch341 chip.

I assume the klipper thingies can handle this by themselves automatically while when connecting this to a different device, you have to come up with some way to communicate with this board.

8 часов назад, Werner сказал:

The communication then uses a simple serial connection with the ch341 chip.

Not exactly. CH341 is the connection of my printer (Klipper), and here all right:

[30663.467079] usb 3-1: new full-speed USB device number 3 using ohci-platform 
[30663.665820] usb 3-1: New USB device found, idVendor=1a86, idProduct=7523, bcdDevice= 2.64 
[30663.665867] usb 3-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=2, SerialNumber=0 [30663.665891] usb 3-1: Product: USB Serial 
[30663.668223] ch341 3-1:1.0: ch341-uart converter detected [30663.680198] usb 3-1: ch341-uart converter now attached to ttyUSB0

Accelerometer board:

[30617.149526] usb 4-1: new full-speed USB device number 22 using ohci-platform 
[30617.358206] usb 4-1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d50, idProduct=6177, bcdDevice= 1.00 
[30617.358227] usb 4-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3 
[30617.358235] usb 4-1: Product: rp2040 [30617.358242] usb 4-1: Manufacturer: katapult 
[30617.358249] usb 4-1: SerialNumber: E6647C7403433637

It looks like Armbian needs a driver. When connecting this card to Windows or Mac, the device is identified as a serial port.

 

Probably,  something like this - Enable ACM

Edited by Алексей Торопов

18 часов назад, Nick A сказал:

You need to set this to y or m in your kernel config.

 

Yes, already compile and all works now.

root@transpeed-8k618-t:~# ls -l /dev/serial/by-id/*
 

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Nov 11 16:12 /dev/serial/by-id/usb-1a86_USB_Serial-if00-port0 -> ../../ttyUSB0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Nov 11 15:56 /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Klipper_rp2040_E6647C7403433637-if00 -> ../../ttyACM0

 

@Nick A do you know how to remove key ring error?

[🐳|🌱] git: Fetch from remote completed, rev-parsing... [ 'debootstrap-debian-devel' 'master' 'FETCH_HEAD' ]
[🐳|🌱] Debootstrap version [ '1.0.142' for /armbian/cache/sources/debootstrap-debian-devel/debootstrap ]
[🐳|🌱] Installing base system with 5 packages [ Stage 1/2 ]
[🐳|🔨]   I: Retrieving InRelease
[🐳|🔨]   I: Checking Release signature
[🐳|🔨]   E: Release signed by unknown key (key id F8D2585B8783D481)
[🐳|🔨]      The specified keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-archive-keyring.gpg may be incorrect or out of date.
[🐳|🔨]      You can find the latest Debian release key at https://ftp-master.debian.org/keys.html
[🐳|💥] error! [ Debootstrap first stage failed /armbian/cache/sources/debootstrap-debian-devel/debootstrap bookworm   yes ]

I built Debian 13 (Trixie) branch v20251014 running Transpeed-8k618t and tested it for general use. The system ran smoothly, so I started testing Bluetooth and the included IR remote control.


Bluetooth doesn't detecting a signal. I've read in previous posts about this and found that Bluetooth still doesn't compleworking. Is this correct?


IR remote control works properly when used image on an sd card. But when installed to emmc from image of sd card and ran it.  IR remote doesn't work at all. I've tested it several times. Does anyone else have the same problem as me?

27.11.2025 в 17:02, Nick A сказал:

 

Hello. I get an error when compiling. Can you please help? I'm using the following command:

./compile.sh BOARD=vontar-h618 BRANCH=edge BUILD_DESKTOP=yes BUILD_MINIMAL=no DESKTOP_ENVIRONMENT=xfce DESKTOP_ENVIRONMENT_CONFIG_NAME=config_base KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no RELEASE=trixie

 

git clone https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build.git --branch v20251014

Log file in attachment

log-build-14db644f-d9db-4a13-ae47-79423f220cb6.log

@Malay delete patch/u-boot/u-boot-aw/99-dump-dram-controller-regs.patch. Using your compiler it causes a fatal error. The compiler I'm using it creates a warning. You don't need it anyways, it's for ram debug messages. I removed it from my repository,   

Edited by Nick A

Hello, sorry for my very bad english. 

I have a Vonstar H618 box, I can't find firmware support for it in this list https://github.com/ophub/amlogic-s9xxx-armbian/releases?ref=armbian.io

I have downloaded the original firmware from the vontar homepage https://www.vontar.cn/pages/download.

I hope everyone can help me install armbian on my device. Thank you very much

VonstarH618-1.jpg

VonstarH618-2.jpg

VonstarH618-3.jpg

VonstarH618-4.jpg

@Phi Hùng Nguyễn that link looks nothing like Armbian. You shouldn’t install it on your tv box. 
 

Try my build it's unofficial Armbian but I provided source code. So you know what you are installing on your tv box. You can build it yourself if you want to.

 

https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build/releases/tag/20250306

 

 

 

Edited by Nick A

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.