October 6, 20233 yr Hello, I am using Armbian 23.8.2 Jammy for Orange Pi 5 PLus and it cannot diplay 4K via HDMI. How to enable/switch this on?
October 7, 20233 yr I had the same problem and solved it by using the other HDMI port on opi5+. Good luck
October 10, 20233 yr Author I tried to use every HDMI port, but no sucess. Even use only 1 HDMI, still 1920x1080
October 10, 20233 yr @thanh_tan Are you using X11 or Wayland? Orange Pi has the option "NoEDID" "true" for X11 which you could try https://github.com/orangepi-xunlong/orangepi-build/blob/next/external/packages/bsp/rk3588/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/20-modesetting.conf
October 24, 20232 yr Greetings! I had the exact same problem. On all the non-official images on my 4k TV, there was a purple screen, then black! For a long time I could not understand what was wrong and how to solve this problem! It turned out to be simple, in the TV settings, you need to select improved quality on the HDMI source! And everything worked Edited October 24, 20232 yr by InfernalWolf666
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.