Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help installing on rk3328

Featured Replies

Hello, I wanted to install Linux on my TV box but I'm having problems

First I tried to put an Android rom that said it was stock But it doesn't boot and the system doesn't start, it was in loader mode and after I did that it went into maskrom mode and it doesn't come out, everything I try to do gives me the download boot fail

I don't know what to do to get out of this mode and install something, all the loader files don't work and the ones that say they work, the links are down

IMG_20240607_115934215.jpg

  • Author

Hi

As I said before, it doesn't work, I tried everything correctly following the steps but the box doesn't show any signs of life, I can see the red LED on so it's working but the system isn't turning on 

  • Author

@Roland HaasHi

 

As I said before, it doesn't work, I tried everything correctly following the steps but the box doesn't show any signs of life, I can see the red LED on so it's working but the system isn't turning on

15 hours ago, Rafael Costa said:

As I said before, it doesn't work, I tried everything correctly following the steps but the box doesn't show any signs of life, I can see the red LED on so it's working but the system isn't turning on

The hint was right, but you did not read carefully. See the paragraph "The Multitool does not boot / How to burn image directly on eMMC"

  • Author

@jock I couldn't install rkdeveloptool on my Linux, I spent the whole morning trying to install it and it just gave me an error... is there a more guided tutorial? I'm new to this area of Linux and I don't understand it very well. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.