February 27, 20251 yr Hi, the title says it all: this is the message I get when booting. I rebooted several times, to no avail: same message... The resizing did not seem to occur, as I don't have enough space to install a few packages. Looking at the armbianmonitor log, it seems that resize2fs is missing... Installing e2fsprogs then rebooting fixes the issue. It's on trixie Minimal / IOT image. Best regards. [Edit] typo: lof->log Edited February 28, 20251 yr by Stefanovic
February 27, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Stefanovic said: It's on trixie Minimal / IOT image These minimal/iot images are intended for expert usage and don't contain all packages you might need or want. It is assumed users of these images know what they are doing to review logs and install things that they might need.
February 27, 20251 yr Author sure. But the fact that a package is missing and leads to an erroneous behavior by default might be a sign that something needs to be fixed, IMHO.
February 27, 20251 yr agree, this doesn't make sense. Though I also wonder why it should not be included by default. I never ran into this issue and tried several minimal images on various boards...
February 28, 20251 yr Author I created an issue on the github project, and a fix is on its way. Thanks!
March 1, 20251 yr Solution Its a Trixie related bug (or some intentional splitting of package dependencies). Fixed: https://github.com/armbian/build/pull/7894
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.