Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Libre 3328 heatsink required?

Featured Replies

Hi all.  Is heatsink required for the libre 3328?

 

When I log in to armbiam temp says 60 but it is in red text.  

I ordered the native heat sink and haven't had any overheat issues at all but then I ordered the native case with fan from LoveRPi.com.

 

That said, I had to run the fan at 3.3 v, which is sufficient.  If I attempted to run the fan at 5V, it will stop the system from booting.

As Igor notes, the power (current = V/Z) coming in from micro USB is quite limited.

 

I could use external power for the fan.  Maybe an external piggybacked barrel-jack power supply for the GPIO connected devices and fan,

possibly supplying microUSB power as well, is indicated.

 

I thought I had a DOA system for a while, until I tried booting without the fan.

 

I like the native case with fan and wish I had ordered several of them, not just for the Libre board but for other Pi's as well, because the

fan mounts to the case, not to the heat sink.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.