Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Khadas VIM2

  1. VIM2 responds to pressing the function button three times, with the blue LED blinking briefly, but after that nothing happens. The only thing that worked was connecting via UART and after resetting I got this (see screenshot). Where, in addition to the lack of loading, this line confuses me DDR3 chl: Rank0+1 @ 912MHz - FAIL Apparently, I have a problem with u-boot, and maybe a hundred more. I would like to get advice on which direction should I move? In advance, thank you very much to everyone who responded!)

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 2.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.