Orange Pi Zero Plus
5 topics in this forum
-
I am trying to configure a splashscreen in u-boot on an orange pi zero plus using Armbian. The screen is connected through spi1 using the ST7789v chip of the LCD. I have successfully configured the screen when the kernel is loaded. I already have used systemd to display a splashscreen however I find it slow to display something. It display something only after ~12 sec. I could probably reduce that time a bit by loading the service earlier but it would never start in 5 sec. I have tried unsuccessfully to activate CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_MODE (VIDEO_LCD_MODE) in u-boot which allow to configure an LCD. It seems that it is not allowed because it d…
-
Reputation Points
- 1 reply
- 4k views
-
-
I cut/paste a related information exchange I had w/ Kent from the gpiod mailing list. The arbian-monitor output is in the attached file. >>>>>>>> I wired a GPIO Pin to GND. Upon the cmd: sudo gpiomon -r -n1 -Bpull-up <chip> <offset> the program exits immediately with 1 event, although there was never a rising edge due to the fix wire to GND. Is this a feature or a bug, and is it reproducible? < Not a feature and not reproducible for me on a Raspberry Pi4 with the setup you describe, so probably a bug specific to your hardware platform, whatever that may be. If it is 100% reproduceable for you, and assuming it is a…
-
Reputation Points
- 11 replies
- 7.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi guys, I downloaded Armbian 24.2.1 Jammy CLI (Armbian_24.2.1_Orangepizeroplus_jammy_current_6.6.16.img.xz) for the Orange Pi Zero Plus and it's not booting. Boot log below: U-Boot SPL 2024.01-armbian (Feb 09 2024 - 19:21:37 +0000) DRAM: 512 MiB Trying to boot from MMC1 NOTICE: BL31: v2.9(debug):armbian NOTICE: BL31: Built : 19:20:27, Feb 9 2024 NOTICE: BL31: Detected Allwinner H5 SoC (1718) NOTICE: BL31: Found U-Boot DTB at 0x20a4ef0, model: Xunlong Orange Pi Zero Plus INFO: ARM GICv2 driver initialized INFO: Configuring SPC Controller NOTICE: PMIC: Assuming H5 reference regulator design INFO: BL31: Platform setup done INFO: BL31:…
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 3.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
From reading through the forums I cobbled together what I thought might work for getting spi nor to boot, but it fails: Activate the spi-jedec-nor overlay in /boot/armbianEnv.txt : overlays=spi-jedec-nor param_spinor_spi_bus=0 Then, after reboot, "cat /proc/mtd" should produce something like this : dev: size erasesize name mtd0: 00200000 00001000 "spi0.0" Here is where it fails - I just get the heading, with no mtd0: 00200000 00001000 "spi0.0". Should I be using a different param_spinor_spi_bus? I assume that once that works, the following will work? apt-get install mtd-utils cat /usr/lib/linux-u-boot-next-orangepiz…
-
Reputation Points
- 43 replies
- 36.6k views
-
-
Orange pi zero plus 'shutdown -r now' shuts down, won't reboot within 20 minutes. Have to power cycle. reboot worked initially. I installed a few bits and firefox. Not sure what triggered it. In other reports I read kernel upgrades. Could it do a lengthy fsck during boot? 64 GB SD-card/file system. Would some (red or green) LED shine? It's all dark.
-
Reputation Points
- 4 replies
- 7.1k views
-