Libre Tritium H3
3 topics in this forum
-
error log: Found mainline kernel configuration 31792 bytes read in 15 ms (2 MiB/s) libfdt fdt_check_header(): FDT_ERR_BADMAGIC No FDT memory address configured. Please configure the FDT address via "fdt addr <address>" command. Aborting! SCRIPT FAILED: continuing... …
-
Reputation Points
- 5 replies
- 4.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, I have libretech all-h3-cc h2+ DIY board booting with armbian image from https://www.armbian.com/tritium-h3/. I have updated overlays in armbianEnv.txt file to add i2c2 overlay which enable CSI in kernel. But even after I connect the camera sensor module, I can't find any `/dev/video0` and morever there is not any log in dmesg as well. Please suggest how can I add get the camera work with the board. I referred to https://forum.armbian.com/topic/7502-ov5640-on-mainline-kernel/ but as according to that, `/dev/video0` should come up automatically. I don't know what I'm missing. Please help Thanks
-
Reputation Points
- 20 replies
- 11.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
[WIP] https://libre.computer/products/boards/all-h3-cc/ Schematics Pros: - yet another H3 Cons: - micro USB powering
-
Reputation Points
- 44 replies
- 25.6k views
- 2 followers
-