Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Libre Sweet Potato

  1. After performing a warm reboot the system fails to start. Get error message boot device not found. Power cycling fixes the issue. Using Armbian 25.8.1 image that is available for download (minimal trixie). Board is a LibreCompter Sweet Potato. Thanks,

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. Using the Armbian_24.11.1_Sweet-potato_bookworm_current_6.6.62_xfce_desktop.img I get the above error in /var/log/Xorg.0.log and no X server due to a missing drop-in file. The file is attached and should be dropped into /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ 10-meson.conf

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
  3. After I shutdown Libre Sweet Potato, the whole network is somehow brought down unless I remove prower from the sbc. Any thoughts. Thanks

  4. Started by xaja34,

    I've flashed the Armbian-unofficial_24.8.0 - trunk sweet potato bookwork current 6.6.44 to EMMC and it boots fine to EMMC. However when I insert a SD card, it still boots from EMMC. I've added "boot_targets=mmc1 mmc0" to Armbianext.txt with no luck Can anyone help? Thsnks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.