Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nanopi R3S LTS

  1. The NanoPi R3S contains a hardware clock (HYM8563) with the possibility to connect a backup battery. However, the current kernel adds this clock as an additional one (RTC1). I tried to create a device tree overlay, but it does not work. As I understand it, this is because the default Rockchip clock is not included in the device tree. So, if I understand correctly, the only way to make the HYM8563 the default clock is to build the kernel with this option enabled. Please consider changing the default kernel options to make the HYM8563 the default RTC. If there’s another way to make the HYM8563 the default RTC, please advise.

    • Reputation Points

    • 9 replies
    • 4.7k views
  2. Started by OleksandrK,

    I know this sounds strange, but I cannot get any of the images to boot. I have an R3S non-LTS + SD card. It works well with the stock images from FriendlyElec, but none of the Armbian images I tried will boot. I tried different tools to write the SD (BalenaEtcher, USBImager, Rufus), but nothing changed. When I tried to read the SD card with Armbian on my x86 laptop running Debian, the system didn’t recognize any proper partitions (maybe that’s normal, maybe not—I don’t know). But when I write an Armbian image for Allwinner NanoPi, the partitions are detected correctly. And finally, I can’t connect to the debug UART, so I can’t get any logs. I feel…

  3. Hello there ! - nanopi R3S 2GB ram / 32 GB SD card and 32GB MMC here. - Image running: Armbian_25.5.1_Nanopi-r3s-lts_noble_current_6.12.33 An upgrade (armbian-upgrade or apt-get upgrade), both on SD card or MMC, breaks boot of the system, reboot or cold start fails, stuck in system red-light. Both SD or MMC boot at broken. Need to reflash the SD and boot + reinstall. See attached some logs. Thanks ! nan0r r3s-armbian-apt-upgrade.log r3s-armbian-armbian-upgrade.log

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.