Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NanoPi R76S

  1. Hello all! Not sure what is going on at all but I'm having a problem booting the "rolling release" of armbian (debian 14/forky) minimal cli. I'm using a nano pi R76S with 4gb of RAM and 64GB emmc. I can successfully burn a microsd for the previous version (also minimal cli vesion) which boots ok.However if I try to use the newer version nothing happens -- the red LED on the R76S stays permanently on and I get no display or any other life. I did try using different microsd cards but it did not make any difference. I also tried using the same microsd (I wrote the older version first to the microsd which boots) then wrote again on the sa…

  2. The page for the NanoPi R76S has also an edge kernel (6.18) image. I noticed some issues related to sdcard and emmc. I know edge images are not officially supported and that is fine. But given the image is available I would like the parameters/configuration/conditions for the current available image. Could you explain the background or assumptions behind the 6.18 edge image for the R76S? (e.g., test conditions you used when building it)

  3. Good afternoon. I bought a NanoPi R76s rev. 2 (3GB RAM + 0 EMMC). It works fine with the manufacturer's firmware. However, it doesn't boot on Armbian (26.02.1). I assume rev. 2 isn't supported. Is it possible to add support? Armbian_26.2.1_Nanopi-r76s_noble_vendor_6.1.115_gnome_desktop.img.xz Скрытый текст --- my build from tag 26.02.1: (log https://paste.armbian.com/poduzitifu ) Скрытый текст --- vendor ubuntu boot log https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZqZk48LsbSzFz63fcqMKVp5YkhyNOoT/view?usp=drive_link (rk3576-sd-ubuntu-noble-gnome-desktop-6.1-arm64-20260403.img.gz) Скры…

  4. Hi @Kwiboo and Armbian rk35xx maintainers, I'm hitting a boot-time eMMC reliability issue on NanoPi R76S with the current Armbian U-Boot 2026.04 build, and the community-known workaround from OpenWrt PR #23520 breaks kernel boot completely in our Armbian environment. Sharing detailed reproduction and requesting guidance. ## Setup - Board: NanoPi R76S (RK3576), 4GB LPDDR5, 64GB Hynix eMMC (hC8aP, manfid 0x000090) - Armbian build: derived from 26.5.1, `linux-u-boot-nanopi-r76s-vendor 26.5.1` - U-Boot: 2026.04_armbian-2026.04-S88dc-P3cfe-H30d2-V3c1d-Bd0d2-R448a - Kernel: 6.1.115-vendor-rk35xx (Armbian rk35xx vendor kernel) - BL31: v2.3 fwver v1.20 …

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 788 views
  5. Started by Dantes,

    Hi guys, I would like to make a support request for the: NanoPi-R76S ($49): https://www.friendlyelec.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=308 Thank you for considering. Dantes

    • Reputation Points

    • 12 replies
    • 4.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.