BeagleY-AI
2 topics in this forum
-
Hi, I wanted to report an issue with the currently available Armbian images for the PocketBeagle 2 (all of them from what I can tell), that stops them from booting up. I attempted to go through the bug reporting form, but it seems to only point you to the forum, so here I am. I couldn't find a location to post about the PocketBeagle 2 board specifically, so I am putting this under the Beagle Y board (they have the same maintainer listed). Please move this to the right place (or maybe create it if it doesn't exist?) or tell me how I should do this myself. The issue is in the file "/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf", where a ".dts" file is bei…
-
Reputation Points
- 3 replies
- 1.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi, I programmed the latest image Armbian_26.2.0-trunk.197_Beagley-ai_plucky_vendor_6.12.49_minimal.img.xz on my beagle Y AI, and connected the power and HDMI and inserted a Dell USB HID for keyboard and mouse, but in initial boot I am not able to use the keyboard and due to this not able to configure the device. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Ankit