September 27, 20233 yr I use Armbian_23.8.1_Rockpi-4cplus_bookworm_current_6.1.50_xfce_desktop and need the current headers but could not find them sudo apt search linux-headers do not show them. I need them for the procedure described here https://github.com/glasgowneuro/comedi_raspberry_pi_bullseye/tree/main in order to install missing kernel drivers (comedi usbdux-sigma) Can anyone help please!
September 27, 20233 yr 29 minutes ago, Thomas Schmidt said: Can anyone help please! Help help help, please! armbian-config -> software -> install headers
September 27, 20233 yr Author I got it working in Armbian_23.8.1_Rockpi-4cplus_jammy_current_6.1.50_i3-wm_desktop.img.xz but not yet in bookworm
September 27, 20233 yr Author armbian-config -> wrong kernel (old 5.15.93!) current ist 6.1.50!! (uname -a)
September 27, 20233 yr I don't understand what are you doing - download image and install headers as proposed. It is important to reboot if you have upgraded kernel. After reboot you can install matching headers.
September 27, 20233 yr Author I installed the image, then sudo update -> upgrade, then armbian-config->install headers -> ls -l /usr/src/linux-headers-5.15.93.... so, do I have to reboot and then install the headers from within armbina-config?
September 29, 20233 yr Author Solution after uninstallation and re-installation of kernel headers things work now! Thank YOu!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.