Libre La Frite
| Download Armbian OS images: | Provide logs: |
| Minimal, server and desktops derived from any Debian or any Ubuntu. |
Providing logs with armbianmonitor -u helps with troubleshooting and significantly raises chances that issue gets addressed.
|
6 topics in this forum
-
Hello, I have a La Frite 1gb. Im trying to boot armbian but it wont boot, I have checked the common problems list on the libre computer forum , It stated sd card, power supply etc. I have made sure that none of these are the problem, I have tried 5 different sd cards and im now using a 6th brand new Sandisk Extreme bought in the store (The one recommended by libre computer). I have tried many PSUs , All 5V 3.0A which is supposed to be enough, I get no help in the la frite forum so i thought i would check in with you guys and see if anyone knows what the issue could be. Also, id like to add, it wont boot anything, none of the images of ubuntu destkop, raspbian, etc f…
-
board ist lafrite with 512mb, 8gb emmc tried all possible ports for i2c. first by configuring with armbian-config and activating i2c port a and b. then manual by writing an overlay to activate i2c_ao and deactivate the uart on pins 3+5; also tried pins 27+28; i2cdetect -y bus-nr (0, 1) never detected anything; i2cdetect -l gave me correct ports; i2cdetect -y for the hdmi-port allways worked.
-
Reputation Points
- 10 replies
- 6.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I've recorded Armbian_20.11_Lafrite_focal_current_5.9.6.img.xz to an usb drive and booted it on La Frite with the latest firmware u-boot-2020-07-r7.bin from http://share.loverpi.com/board/libre-computer-project/libre-computer-board/aml-s805x-ac/firmware/. Armbian boots but text is almost unreadable. I guess, I have to tweak some linux boot parameters but I don't know how to do this without GRUB. I tried holding u-boot button during a launch of the board but it gives no effect. How should I edit kernel parameters on La-Frite? Is there any other solution?
-
Reputation Points
- 3 replies
- 6.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Looked at similar issue posts and followed their advice (except for running dtbo files, my guess is those were board specific). put this in my armbianEnv.txt overlays=spi-spidev param_spidev_spi_bus=0 but on reboot I still get nothing in /dev/spi* my armbianmonitor wasnt working so its attached Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! armbian_monitor.txt
-
Reputation Points
- 0 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Placeholder for Libre Computer La Frite general topics Marked "Supported" as of Nov. 24, 2019 Reference pages: https://libre.computer/products/boards/aml-s805x-ac/ https://forum.loverpi.com/categories/libre-computer-aml-s805x-ac https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dl3lLTs407OZ7HhPYjjlvDX2_FPfKHMr/view
-
Reputation Points
- 0 replies
- 6.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I know there is a template, but this board is already on the download page as unsupported, just ran a group of tests on it after building a full desktop image, I think we can move it to supported without any issues, the S805X is the same as an S905X with some things turned off, like comparing an H3 and an H2+. Pros: SPI contains u-boot, we don't have to do anything with that. Libre Computer updates the firmware periodically (available on their site) already supports USB boot, etc, and has a "press escape for menu" option, making it very difficult to brick. UMS mode is menu selectable (I feel like we need to look at this. I hav…
-
Reputation Points
- 3 replies
- 5.5k views
- 1 follower
-