Inovato Quadra
2 topics in this forum
-
I have one on a shelf and want to use it for h265->h264 transcoding. http://www.orangepi.org/html/hardWare/computerAndMicrocontrollers/details/Orange-Pi-One-Plus.html says it can. H6 Quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex™-A53 Decoding: H265/HEVC Main/Main10 profile@Level5.2 High-tier ;4K@60fps, up to 6Kx4K@30fps Encoding: H.264 BP/MP/HP encoder up to 4K@25fps or 1080p@60fps Googling finds some old branches of ffmpeg and kernel for H3. Current armbian 25.2.3 comes with 6.12.20-current-sunxi64 which has: sunxi_cedrus v4l2_mem2mem videobuf2_dma_contig videobuf2_v4l2 videodev videobuf2_common …
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I wanted to try anything other than the original image that the device came with. I was more interested in the Kali port but after trying for a few hours with pretty much all the images available here I had to revert to the original one. So I was wondering if anyone here ever tried these images or could give me some hint on what is wrong with it ? Basically just getting a red led with no display when trying all the images. I know the original image had a some sort of special boot process where the initial startup would take some time but I know nothing else about armbian at this point. My goal was to start doing some test with kali liking t…