Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odroid C1

  1. I am currently using a completely outdated system on my Odroid-C1, specifically Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS and I am able to transmit signals without issues using lirc 0.9.0. Without making any special changes to the /etc/lirc/hardware.conf file and using the following configuration: #Chosen Remote Control REMOTE="None" REMOTE_MODULES="" REMOTE_DRIVER="" REMOTE_DEVICE="" REMOTE_SOCKET="" REMOTE_LIRCD_CONF="" REMOTE_LIRCD_ARGS="" #Chosen IR Transmitter TRANSMITTER="odroid blaster" TRANSMITTER_MODULES="lirc_odroid lirc_dev" TRANSMITTER_DRIVER="" TRANSMITTER_DEVICE="/dev/lirc0" TRANSMITTER_SOCKET="" TRANSMITTER_LIRCD_CONF="" TRANSMITTER_L…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 538 views
  2. Hi. Looking for help. I have uploaded Armbian v6.12 Desktop Ubuntu to a card and run on my device. You can see in the screenshot (video of the boot here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_1dm1rP33tbYISPUsta7nZV1eKPy3Plq/view?usp=drive_link) that some rubbish is displayed. I would also add that the device is sending a signal that is only displayed by the TV. No other monitor in the house is able to display anything that is sent from the device. This is even stranger, as when I upload the old ubuntu 18.04 to the same card, the device connected under any display displays my desktop. Any suggestions or suggestions? Maybe an older version? I want to make myself a RetroPi …

  3. Started by Monsoft,

    Hi, Recently I reinstalled system on my Odroid C1+ from older Ubuntu with original 3.10.107 to newest Armbian with kernel 6.12.44. Generally it works quite well but I see a lots of stalls detection warnings in logs: Thu Oct 9 02:00:26 2025] rcu: INFO: rcu_sched self-detected stall on CPU [Thu Oct 9 02:00:26 2025] rcu: 0-....: (1799 ticks this GP) idle=a184/1/0x40000004 softirq=1089909/1089910 fqs=488 [Thu Oct 9 02:00:26 2025] rcu: (t=2100 jiffies g=2037329 q=10 ncpus=4) [Thu Oct 9 02:00:26 2025] CPU: 0 UID: 0 PID: 7987 Comm: kworker/0:1 Not tainted 6.12.44-current-meson #2 [Thu Oct 9 02:00:26 2025] Hardware name: Amlogic Meson platform [Thu Oct …

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 3.2k views
  4. Started by arboniid,

    Good day to all, please help. How can I install the ath9k_htc driver. Information: v25.5 rolling for MXQ running Armbian Linux 6.12.20-current-meson Packages: Debian stable (bookworm) - lsusb: Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0cf3:9271 Qualcomm Atheros Communications AR9271 802.11n 1) apt-get update & apt install firmware-ath9k-htc reboot -- plug usb wifi system freezes reboot apt remove firmware-ath9k-htc system work. dmesg | grep -i usb dmesg | grep -i firmware Please tell me how I can fix this? Thanks in advance for your help.

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 6.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.