Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radxa Rock 5T

  1. I am using a Rock 5T 12GB board and have tested multiple Armbian images (24.04, 26.04, and others). Here is my experience so far: Armbian current images Audio does not work at all. When I plug in a 3.5 mm headset, nothing happens — no detection, no sound. Bluetooth works, Wi‑Fi does not. I have to manually compile the Realtek rtw89 wireless driver. After compiling, both Wi‑Fi and Bluetooth work, but still no audio output. Vendor (Radxa) images Audio works perfectly. When I plug in a headset, the system immediately detects it and asks whether it has a microphone. Sound o…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 847 views
  2. Hi team, I am on the latest vendor release of gnome installed via armbian installer. Kernel is linux-image-6.1.115-*-rk2410. When I look for audio drivers I do not see card 3: rockchiphdmiin [rockchip,hdmiin], device 0: fddf8000.i2s-dummy_codec hdmiin-dc-0 [fddf8000.i2s-dummy_codec hdmiin-dc-0] Subdevices: 1/1 Subdevice #0: subdevice #0 I got the board very recently and the forum is a little mesay about the hdmi rx functionality. It would be a great help if anyone can help me out on this, let me know if i am missing anything.

  3. Hi there. I just got my hands on a brand new 5T with 24GB of RAM and installed Armbian 26.04 minimal on it (on an SD card - no eMMC on this board). I immediately put it to use running CI jobs, however started seeing segfaults and things almost straight away. Current power source is the Radxa 60W power supply. Currently passively cooled (with the Radxa heat sink). Hasn't gone over 70º in the last 24 hours, even when maxxed out compiling rust packages. Here's information about the board: james@kassandra:~$ cat /proc/device-tree/model Radxa ROCK 5Tjames@kassandra:~$ james@kassandra:~$ dpkg -l | grep '^ii linux-' ii linux-base …

    • Reputation Points

    • 13 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. https://github.com/siderolabs/sbc-rockchip/issues/103 I'm trying to apply this patch, but I think i'm doing something wrong it doesn't seem to be working. I'm getting the same behavior. [ 1.369895] rockchip-dw-pcie a41000000.pcie: iATU: unroll T, 8 ob, 8 ib, align 64K, limit 8G [ 2.224201] r8169 0003:31:00.0 eth0: jumbo features [frames: 16362 bytes, tx checksumming: ko] [ 1.504906] rockchip-dw-pcie a40800000.pcie: iATU: unroll T, 8 ob, 8 ib, align 64K, limit 8G I tried putting the patch in: build/userpatches/kernel/rockchip64-current/ Then I tried it in: build/userpatches/kernel/archive/rockchip64-6.18/ b…

  5. Started by B1tik,

    hi. Please tell me, I installed the image and bootloader on the emmc (armbian) on the radxa 5t and now I can't install another one because the board doesn't want to start from the CD card. what should I do? Im try this but doesnt work https://docs.radxa.com/en/rock5/rock5t/low-level-dev/maskrom/erase

  6. Hi, Board: Radxa ROCK 5T SoC: RK3588 Armbian image: Armbian 25.11.2 for Rock 5T Kernel: 6.1.115-vendor-rk35xx Userspace: Debian stable (trixie) U-Boot package: linux-u-boot-rock-5t-vendor 25.11.2 (arm64) u-boot-tools: 2025.01-3 Boot device: NVMe (/dev/nvme0n1), Armbian 25.11.2 for Rock 5T https://paste.armbian.com/opokufetux Summary On ROCK 5T, a normal reboot performs a clean shutdown (all services stopped, filesystems unmounted) but the board does not restart. After reaching Reached target reboot.target - System Reboot., the system hangs for some time and then repeatedly prints an interrupt/IRQ table (GICv3/…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Trying the Armbian Radxa Rock5T 25.5.1 / 6.1.115 Ubuntu server image for the Rock5T and I can't get the Quectel M2 EM12-G WWAN card to be recognized at all. I was previously running the Joshua Reik image and the card showed in lsusb on that image and worked, but I can't figure out why it's not working on this image. I'm kind of new to all this. I did find this similar thread but never found a resolution. https://forum.radxa.com/t/rock-5b-wwan-support-hardware-bug/25780 Hopefully someone can help as to what could be going on. Edit: Armbian Monitor Here: https://paste.armbian.com/avusulewax

  8. I got a radxa rock 5t and trying to install armbian(https://www.armbian.com/radxa-rock-5t), arimbian NOT boot and I can see the indicator light on the board is showing a steady green light. I boot with the official image https://docs.radxa.com/en/rock5/rock5t/low-level-dev/maskrom/linux and insert the sd card(with armbian img), and run such command, then I can boot armbian from SD card sudo dd if=/dev/mmcblk0 of=working_idbloader.img bs=512 skip=64 count=8000 sudo dd if=/dev/mmcblk0 of=working_u-boot.itb bs=512 skip=16384 count=8000 sudo dd if=working_idbloader.img of=/dev/mmcblk1 bs=512 seek=64 conv=notrunc sudo dd if=working_u-boot.itb of=/dev/mmcblk1 bs…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.