Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OMV builds causing problems

Featured Replies

I'm having trouble with the raspberry omv builds.

 

The latest build I can get working is 24.11.1 which doesn't survive an upgrades (I've tried holding the various packages that seem to cause issues which used to work but doesn't work anymore. The suggested trouble shooting on the download page doesn't work either.

 

Currently the  25.11.1 build is stuck in a bootloop, the only irregularity I can identify is failure to load console-setup.service message.

 

I had a working system that lost my soundcard/DAC-hat after trying to address update error messages which's what started this whole refresh process

Edited by 0jay

vor einer Stunde schrieb 0jay:

Currently the  25.11.1 build is stuck in a bootloop, the only irregularity I can identify is failure to load console-setup.service message.

I confirm, here it  is failing setting up openssh service, it starts rebooting after root autologin prompt, tested on rpi5.

  • Author
13 minutes ago, geoW said:

I confirm

Thanks geoW, I look to be having some success with the 25.2.3 build I just have to see if it survives the ugrades

  • Author

25.2.3 build fine after upgrade though I had to hold rpi-eeprom, raspi-firmware and raspberrypi-sys-mods

 

Also still getting the Method gave a blank filename apt error

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.