Libre Tritium H5
6 topics in this forum
-
I'm trying to install armbian to the attached emmc with armbian-config. However i get the message "There are no targets, please check your drive". With fdisk -l the emmc doesn't show up. I do know the emmc is working properly because pull out the sd card (after shutting down) and reattach the power it boots from the emmc into android. Does anyone know to fix this? Systeminfo: http://ix.io/1q2B
-
Hi all, I've read on the forum that support for usb gadget using the µ-usb port on the libre computer tritium needed a kernel reconfigure & recompile. I tried to start with that, but during configuration, I've seen full support already. So, was it supposed to just work ? I target armbian buster server variant. my need is to use IP over an usb (and power) cable between a linux machine (x86 and then arm) and a tritium h5 Thanks in advance
-
Reputation Points
- 1 reply
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I flashed a fresh image to my uSD card via dd. $ sudo unxz -c Armbian_25.5.1_Tritium-h5_trixie_current_6.12.30_minimal.img.xz | dd of=/dev/sdf bs=1M oflag=direct conv=fsync status=progress iflag=fullblock When I loaded the uSD into my Tritium-H5 all I got was just the red power light, but no activity. Tried a few different power supplies with the same result. I finally figured out that it appeared the bootloader was missing. I used Libre Tech's flash tool to flash their bootloader to my uSD card. Now I was able to get the Tritium-H5 outputting the boot sequesnce on the serial console. However, it stops at: Spoiler DRAM: 2048 MiB Trying to boo…
-
Reputation Points
- 7 replies
- 7.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello! I have three Libre Computer Tritium H5 boards and three eMMC modules on hands. All three eMMC modules is flashed with exactly same Armbian image and exactly same uboot. I also use exactly same PSU and cable for all three boards (however I reproduced this issue with four PSU and three microUSB cables, no difference in behavior was found). All three boards start just fine from microSD (so it's not exactly "Your board doesn't work?" case). One board never boot from eMMC on first power up, but almost always boot on second power up. That reproducible with all three eMMC modules. Two other boards just never boot from any eMMC module…
-
Reputation Points
- 10 replies
- 7.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all, I've read on the forum that support for usb gadget using the µ-usb port on the libre computer tritium needed a kernel reconfigure & recompile. I tried to start with that, but during configuration, I've seen full support already. So, was it supposed to just work ? I target armbian buster server variant. my need is to use IP over an usb (and power) cable between a linux machine (x86 and then arm) and a tritium h5 Thanks in advance
-
Reputation Points
- 4 replies
- 6k views
-
-
I have been reading into this for some hours now, and it seems like I will need to write (or perhaps modify from some existing) DTB overlay or something like that? I tried following the instructions here, and using a .dtbo file (hifiberry-amp100.dtbo) I copied from OSMC I have here on an RPi 3, but I don't think that's right as it mentions 'brcm,bcm2835' which I suppose means it can only be used with RPi. The above mentioned .dtbo file seemed to be in some binary format, although I could still make out some text in it. I can't even seem to find the uncompressed (plain text) versions, I searched OSMC and HiFiBerry repos (amongst others), I don't th…
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-