Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Banana Pi M7

  1. Armbian Linux v6.1 - Ubuntu 24.04 (Noble) with XFCE seems not to support full bluetooth controller at boot stage, we need to manually load hci_uart module and and attach it to the serial interface. Is there any other service that is required to be enabled or any overlay that should be checked? After boot, we need to execute some commands to get the BT controller alive: user@bananapim7:~$ hcitool dev Devices: user@bananapim7:~$ sudo modprobe bluetooth user@bananapim7:~$ sudo modprobe hci_uart user@bananapim7:~$ sudo btattach -B /dev/ttyS6 -P bcm -S 115200 & [1] 3405 Attaching Primary controller to /dev/ttyS6 Switched line discipline fro…

  2. Started by AaronNGray,

    `ls /dev` is not showing mmcblk1. I have Armbian Ubuntu install that may have been messed around with and is not showing /dev/mmcblk1, where as a fresh uSCDCard install is.

  3. The Gnome desktop Power off menu selection and `sudo shutdown now` both reboot rather than powering down.

  4. @Igor@amazingfate Can someone look at this issue please ? I am wondering if this is possibly affecting a large number targets or whether its just BananaPi-M7 / rockchip64 ? I have tried on another monitor also and am getting a black screen. On doing an `apt-get upgrade` on ssh terminal I happened to loose by HDMI display. AFAICT It looks like Ubuntu 'backgraded' gnome v46 (in Nobel release, and also in my older unofficial image) to v44. https://armbian.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/AR/issues/AR-2702?jql=project %3D "AR" ORDER BY created DESC

  5. With Debian Bookworm on BananaPi-M7 when Viewsonic VX3276-2K-MHD WQHD 2560x1440 the display is the wrong resolution only supporting upto 1920x1080 or 2560x1080 for ViewSonic 32” monitor config. It also fails to resync when turned off and on again or another source is selected on and the BPi-M7 is reselected, resulting in a flickering white backgound. Armbian_25.2.1_Bananapim7_bookworm_vendor_6.1.99_xfce_desktop.img with apt-get update & apt-get upgrade Armbian 25.2.3 bookworm 12 Linux bananapim7 6.1.99-vendor-rk35xx Ubuntu works fine and supports the Viewsonic VX3276-2K-MHD WQHD on 2560x1440 for this but has a display area i…

  6. I am trying to install Ambian on to the BananaPi-M7 to eMMC using option 6. there is no option for NVME / M2 SSD. I had a failed install as the uSDCard image was 256GB larger than the eMMC, so it balked. I tried a 128GB uSDCard, followed by a 64GB uSDCard, but got the same error each time even on the 64GB one. I seem to have two partitions on the eMMC, mmcblk0boot0, and mmcblk0boot2 now,. I am not sure if they were on the boards eMMC originally or what the boot sequence for the board is If the Masked ROM tries to boot the uSDCard if present and if that fails it boots the eMMC ? Do I clear mmcblk0 and try again with the 64GB uSDcard ? Or is mm…

  7. Hi, First of all thanks for this awesome product, BananaPi M7 is really great in many ways! Only one last thing appears to be broken on our project, I'm having connection troubles from IoT in 2.4Ghz against BananaPi setup as an AP.I'm using the latest up to date armbian server image $ uname -a Linux bananapim7 6.1.75-vendor-rk35xx #1 SMP Tue Nov 12 08:48:32 UTC 2024 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux $ cat /etc/*release # PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BOARD=bananapim7 BOARD_NAME="Banana Pi M7" BOARDFAMILY=rockchip-rk3588 BUILD_REPOSITORY_URL=https://github.com/armbian/build BUILD_REPOSITORY_COMMIT=26d182157 LINUXFAMILY=rk35xx ARCH=arm64 BOOT_SOC=rk3588 IMA…

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 2.8k views
  8. I downloaded and flashed the three images of Armbian 24.8.1 (Noble GNOME, Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy and Debian 12 Bookworm) on the Banana Pi M7, connected to the computer via serial console. The three images are these: Armbian_24.8.1_Bananapim7_noble_vendor_6.1.75_gnome-kisak_desktop.img Armbian_24.8.1_Bananapim7_jammy_vendor_6.1.75_kde-neon-kisak_desktop.img Armbian_24.8.1_Bananapim7_bookworm_vendor_6.1.75_cinnamon-backported-mesa_desktop.img For each image, I booted and logged the board output. The board fails to successfully boot and instead gets stuck in a boot loop. I then mounted the armbi_root partition and edited the file armb…

  9. I am interested in hardware video support and wether ffmpeg has hardware support on the RK3588 and Mali G610MC4 GPU. And was wondering if someone whould be interested in giving me the output of a few tests for me please ? ``` ffmpeg -hide_banner -encoders ``` ``` ffmpeg -hide_banner -decoders ``` ``` ffmpeg -hide_banner -hwaccels ``` Many thanks in advance.

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 4.3k views
  10. The ap6275p WiFi hotspot fails to open. The ap6275p itself supports the ap mode. image:Armbian_24.5.5_Bananapim7_bookworm_vendor_6.1.75_cinnamon_desktop.img sudo create_ap -m nat wlan0 enP2p33s0 armsom armsom-jack --no-virt --freq-band 5 Failed to get phy interface ERROR: Your adapter does not support AP (master) mode We used joshua-Riek/ubuntu-rockchip's ubuntu system which supports ap and has been connected normally

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 2.8k views
  11. Banana Pi BPI-M7 with Rockchip RK3588, 8/16/32G,RAM 64/128G eMMC,wifi6 support . 2x2.5G port ,1xHDMIout ,2x USB3.0,2xTYPE-C,2x MIPI CSI interface and 1x MIPI DSI interface, 1x M.2 KEY M interface,40 PIN GPIO ,Mini size just 92x62mm. Hardware interface: online documents: https://docs.banana-pi.org/en/BPI-M7/BananaPi_BPI-M7

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.