Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian tearing while browser sites exploring

Featured Replies

Hi. I am using Khadas Edge 2 Rockchip RK3588S with Armbian Minimal version.

I have installed xorg and firefox browser. After "startx" I rotated display (xrandr -o left) and run firefox.
I don't know how is it calls, but I get a big gap when scrolling the website. In xrandr -o normal, it's gone. 

I will attach the video.
Help me please.
Thanks.

  • Author

Hi NicoD. I've watched your videos a lot. I was try to use it with Ubuntu with Xwayland, there is ok, no lags, but I should to use Armbian minimal for the "kiosk mode". Now I use Armbian bookworm (debian) and I benchmarking gpu usage with glxtest and glxgears. GPU acceleration - works.
 There is a strange things, landscape orientation is ok, portrait is not. It can be some bug between x server and arm gpu?

  • Author

Hi NicoD. I've watched your videos a lot. I was try to use it with Ubuntu with Xwayland, there is ok, no lags, but I should to use Armbian minimal for the "kiosk mode". Now I use Armbian bookworm (debian) and I benchmarking gpu usage with glxtest and glxgears. GPU acceleration - works.
 There is a strange things, landscape orientation is ok, portrait is not. It can be some bug between x server and arm gpu?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.