Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odroid M1

  1. Started by j0ta,

    Edge kernel 7.3.0-rc6 Makes board unstable [ 1173.843180] rockchip-dw-pcie 3c0800000.pcie: PCIe Gen.3 x2 link up [ 1173.971258] pcieport 0002:20:00.0: Root Port has been reset [ 1173.971328] nvme nvme0: restart after slot reset [ 1173.982877] nvme nvme0: D3 entry latency set to 8 seconds [ 1173.994210] nvme nvme0: 4/0/0 default/read/poll queues [ 1173.994642] pcieport 0002:20:00.0: AER: device recovery successful [ 1173.994719] pcieport 0002:20:00.0: Recovering Root Port due to Link Down [ 1173.994761] nvme nvme0: frozen state error detected, reset controller [ 1174.028524] phy phy-fe8c0000.phy.7: lane number 0, val 1 [ 1174.343104] rock…

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 602 views
  2. Hi, just installed 23.8.1 on my odroid M1, and I get poor network perf when using 1G port speed. iperf to another machine (iperf -c <server>, M1 sends traffic) gives the following: [ID] Interval Transfer Bitrate Retr [ 5] 0.00-10.00 sec 8.15 MBytes 6.84 Mbits/sec 631 sender [ 5] 0.00-10.04 sec 7.86 MBytes 6.57 Mbits/sec receiver reverse direction, M1 receives traffic: iperf -R -c <server> [ ID] Interval Transfer Bitrate Retr [ 5] 0.00-10.04 sec 1.10 GBytes 937 Mbits/sec 587 sender [ 5] 0.00-10.00 sec …

  3. Hello, I've installed armbian with Debian Trixie on my Odroid-M1 to replace the Ubuntu installed via petitboot. Everything was running smoothly except the networking part which was very slow (with luck some 100kbit/s) and has shown very high packetloss, even while the switch and ethtool report absolutely no problems and replacing cables and switching ports didn't help. Switching to 100Mbit/s was working fine, no loss anymore, switching back to 1G caused massive packet loss. With some help from chatgpt and another M1 I own that was still running the hardkernel/petitboot installed kernel and dtb I could trace the issue down the RGMII timing…

  4. Cannot login to wifi router. $ lsb_release -a No LSB modules are available. Distributor ID: Debian Description: Armbian 26.8.3 trixie Release: 13 Codename: trixie $ dmesg [ 18.683974] r8152 6-1:1.0 enx001e063222ad: carrier on [ 27.803475] wlxe0e1a93880f7: authenticate with xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx [ 29.112665] wlxe0e1a93880f7: send auth to xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (try 1/3) [ 29.115405] wlxe0e1a93880f7: authenticated [ 29.126606] wlxe0e1a93880f7: associating to AP xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx with corrupt beacon and probe response [ 29.134087] wlxe0e1a93880f7: associate with xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (try 1/3) [ 29.253998] w…

  5. The NPU on the ODROID-M1 can execute ordinary quantized TFLite models through the standard TFLite delegate mechanism, on a fully open stack: the `accel/rocket` kernel driver (with local fixes) plus the Mesa Teflon delegate. An application loads a regular .tflite file — no model-conversion step, no proprietary runtime. Image classification (mobilenet v1/v2, resnet18) and object detection (yolov8n) work today, and other convolutional networks take the same path. This complements the vendor-stack setup from [the DKMS topic](https://forum.armbian.com/topic/58036-odroid-m1-npu-fully-working-on-armbian-618x/), on the same board. What runs, measured against CPU-only TFLite …

  6. Started by j0ta,

    Hey there, can someone build 7.1.5 debs for me 7.1.6 broke my iptables Thanks !

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 911 views
  7. Hello Armbian-Community! TL;DR I've successfully enabled the Rockchip RK3568 NPU (0.8 TOPS INT8) on the ODROID-M1 with 8GB RAM running Armbian 6.18.9-current-rockchip64. The only thing needed to make this work for everyone is a 1-line kernel patch in Armbian build that I've already submitted: https://github.com/armbian/build/pull/9403 Once this patch is merged into Armbian, the DKMS modules will work out-of-the-box on all RK3568 boards. The Problem 1. Hardkernel and Rockchip provide NPU patches for quite old kernel versions: rockchip <= 6.6 hardkernel <= 5.10 2. IOMMU …

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 4k views
  8. Connecting a usb keyboard doesn't seem to work with 7.1 .. [ 2.836541] usb 7-1: new full-speed USB device number 2 using ohci-platform [ 3.024538] usb 7-1: device descriptor read/64, error -62 [ 3.304535] usb 7-1: device descriptor read/64, error -62 [ 3.596542] usb 7-1: new full-speed USB device number 3 using ohci-platform [ 3.780527] usb 7-1: device descriptor read/64, error -62 [ 4.076543] usb 7-1: device descriptor read/64, error -62 [ 4.180566] usb usb7-port1: attempt power cycle [ 4.372529] usb 7-1: new full-speed USB device number 4 using ohci-platform [ 4.780541] usb 7-1: device not accepting address 4, error -62 [ 4.96452…

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. Started by mybob96,

    Hi, I have been running armbian with the minmal debian trixie image on a odroid M1 for a few month now and I noticed that since I installed the image there has not been a single kernel upgrade. the kernel is still at 6.18.10 despite current debian install image for this board being shipped with 6.18.28 so I am assuming I am doing something wrong. The apt update and apt dist-upgrade logs show clearly all current package information are being downloaded from both debian and the armbian mirrors, and both armbian-config updates and upstream debian packages have been upgraded whenever I run the apt dist-upgrade commands, but the kernel is still the same old ve…

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Note: This is for Odroid m1s, not Odroid m1 - there just isn't a forum for the m1s (yet?) When I tried to start the board with the community image for the Odroid m1s on a SD card, it wouldn't boot. The connected screen (HDMI) would stay black and the blue heartbeat LED would stay on permanently. I tried building and flashing u-boot but that didn't help me. Here's what DID work: (Note: it worked for me. I can't guarantee that this fixes it for everyone, use at your own risk) I mounted the SD card on a Linux desktop and created backups of the boot scripts (just to be safe) sudo cp <mount_path>/armbi_root…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  11. On RK3568 the Panfrost driver needs the clk-scmi kernel module to be loaded. But is not build in 6.18 / 6.19 otherwise we get [ 13.370681] panfrost fde60000.gpu: get clock failed -517 [ 13.370717] panfrost fde60000.gpu: clk init failed -517 [ 13.485723] panfrost fde60000.gpu: get clock failed -517 [ 13.485761] panfrost fde60000.gpu: clk init failed -517 [ 13.503876] panfrost fde60000.gpu: get clock failed -517 [ 13.503918] panfrost fde60000.gpu: clk init failed -517 Thanks !

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  12. Hello, sorry for the tag (no odroid m1 tag) and if I'm in the wrong place. I downloaded the image Armbian_24.8.3_ordoidm1_jammy_current_6.6.51_kde-neon-kisak-desktop The image does not start without pressing rcy, so far normal. After flashing the mtd with armbian-installer and copying to SSD. The image still does not start. No display. After trying several things and without success, I decided to try an old image: Armbian_24.2.1_ordoidm1_jammy_current_6.6.16_xfce_desktop. I here rcy boot, install, copy to SSD, flash mtd and reboot. And it works. So I tried image 6.6.51 kde Again. But without flashing the mtd. And there it boot…

  13. Started by Igor,

  14. https://paste.armbian.com/qocicuyote.yaml <-- captured from debug UART Brand new odroid-m1, Samsung Pro Endurance 256GB; and a brand-new/uninitialized Samsung PM9A1 256GB NVMe. It drops me to a shell [presumably the initramfs]. Note: I'm not out of options yet, I can try building my own image with newer current or edge kernels. Edited to add: I think it's booting me to the petitboot env, not even attempting to boot the SD card,

  15. When the ODROID-M1 is setup to boot from SPI with the system installed on a M2 ssd, power loss seems to lead to an unbootable system. Once an SD card with armbian is inserted and the system is booted through the recovery button once, logged in* and then shutdown normally, the system boots again from SPI. * Without login and regular shutdown of the system booted from sd card, the issue remains I have observed and reproduced this issue several times in the last year. In my case the M1 is connected to a power strip that turns on and off the multiple devices. When I forget to unplug the M1 and it gets turned on and off several times over a day …

    • Reputation Points

    • 11 replies
    • 6.8k views
  16. Hi, I wanted to give my Odroid M1 new life by installing a fresh Armbian 25.5.1. Previously it was running on an old Odroid Ubuntu Image. After starting from SD I have no ethernet connection. The eth0 interface is DOWN. I tried using a USB3 2.5G ethernet adapter, but the new network interface also shows DOWN. I have tried Debian and Ubuntu Minimal images with the same results. What could be the cause and how do I get a working ethernet connection? Thanks Malz

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  17. Dear all, I have recently acquired an ODROID M1 board and flashed Armbian 24.5.3 on it to replace my old XU4 running Armbian 24.5.1. I've managed to port everything from the old XU4 to the new M1 except for two WiFi dongles. They worked just fine on the XU4 but the M1 just doesn't want to recognize them, I can see them when I run `lsusb` Bus 008 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub Bus 007 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub Bus 006 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub Bus 005 Device 002: ID 0bda:0811 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. Realtek 8812AU/8821AU 802.11ac WLAN Adapter [USB Wireless Dual-Band Adapte…

  18. Hi! I am looking into OdroidM1 network performance with kernel 6.6.47-current-rockchip64 ( 24.8.1 ) For some reason network performance is x10 faster (upstream) in bookworm and noble, when compared to jammy. Downstream performance is fine, delivering the same performance in jammy and the other distributions. Since all of them are using the same kernel, I assume that there must be some configuration that jammy is missing, or? Any idea about what could be going on?

  19. Started by Rajiv Singh,

    Hi, How can i get the Rknpu working in Armbian for latest builds. I am unable to find how to make this work. Thanks in Anticipation

  20. Hello, After successfully installed and booted Armbian 23.02.2 Jammy from SD card on Odroid M1, I ran armbian-install script with using option "boot from SD, system on SSD" to move system to SSD. The process finished successfully, see the logs from armbianmonitor (taken before reboot): https://paste.armbian.com/folivedane After reboot, system failed to boot automatically from SSD due to error: [ 13.766854] 8644d43f-c78d-4586-ab61-14dfa2e740ea: Can't open blockdev [ 13.774855] systemd[1]: Starting Rule-based Manager for Device Events and Files... [ 13.781860] systemd[1]: media-mmcboot.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited, status=…

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 6.2k views
  21. HI!! I need help. What is the correct way to install armbian? I have an odroid m1, with a nvme 2 TB. I installed armbian and also stored my files on the same disk. The problem is that one day I updated the system and also updated the kernel. This caused the system no longer boot. I tried to fix the file system but it is still corrupt. The problem is that the nvme where I have all my files is not accessible and therefore I cannot copy them to another drive. When I mount the nvme drive (with external case) on my laptop with Ubuntu, the files do not appear. Therefore, I would like to know if where is the best option to install armbian and and mantaining safe mu files. In th…

  22. Im running Armbian 24.2.1 jammy on odroidm1 with additional zfs volumes. On update, sometimes I had to reinstall the zfs kernel module, but now I have the problem, that the system does not recognize the kernel headers: sudo apt-get --reinstall install zfs-dkms Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree... Done Reading state information... Done 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded. Need to get 2,397 kB of archives. After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used. Get:1 http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/armbian-apt jammy/jammy-utils arm64 zfs-dkms all 2.2.3-1 [2,397 kB] Fetched 2,397 kB in 1s …

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 8k views
  23. Started by Sebastien Motala,

    Members, I have a question, because I can't find any documentation about what is broken or not. Why does /dev/rga not exist in my armbian install? I need it for my FFmpeg rkmpp config.

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 3.3k views
  24. I recently make functionning the I2C-0 port on odroid M1 (thanks to usual user) see topic [odroid m1 i2c not detecting external device]. But I have another problem the tty1 display on the oled screen when I disconnect the HDMI. Where can i disabled this ?

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 4.1k views
  25. This is my config : Odroid M1 (8G) with Armbian 6.6.0-rc6-edge-rk3568-odroid build myself. >root@yanas3:/dev# i2cdetect -l >i2c-3 i2c rk3x-i2c I2C adapter >i2c-6 i2c DesignWare HDMI I2C adapter >root@yanas3:/dev# i2cdetect -y 3 > 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f >00: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- >10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- UU -- -- -- >20: UU -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- >30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- >40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- &…

    • Reputation Points

    • 9 replies
    • 4.9k views
  26. Started by j0ta,

    Hi guys ! So far I tested building bullseye without luck and the bookworm release img Building bullseye and burn it to an sd card system will not boot even after pressing the RCY button. I've build today a new img and it boots bullseye but it freezes loading first boot With bookworm it does boot pressing the RCY button but the Boot from MTD flash and system to nvme seems broken if power off the board remove the sd card the system won't boot with or without sd card (If I boot it again using the RCY with the installer already configured on the sd card and use the command df the nvme disk is not present but it appears in the i…

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 6.1k views
  27. The problem persist on both Armbian 23.8 bullseye and Armbian 23.11.0-trunk.107 Bullseye After change it via armbian-config It stays the default cpufreq-info cpufrequtils 008: cpufreq-info (C) Dominik Brodowski 2004-2009 Report errors and bugs to cpufreq@vger.kernel.org, please. analyzing CPU 0: driver: cpufreq-dt CPUs which run at the same hardware frequency: 0 1 2 3 CPUs which need to have their frequency coordinated by software: 0 1 2 3 maximum transition latency: 149 us. hardware limits: 408 MHz - 1.99 GHz available frequency steps: 408 MHz, 600 MHz, 816 MHz, 1.10 GHz, 1.42 GHz, 1.61 GHz, 1.80 GH…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 5.5k views
  28. Started by Frédéric From France,

    Hello Everyone, As I am still working on hardening my Odroid-M1 servers, I am looking for a solution to activate a real console for root login only. My homelab is not in the same room as my desk, so I need to get access from an internal VLAN with restrictions and take control even if the network drivers are not enabled. Have you tested or used a UART to Ethernet converter like https://www.pusr.com/products/ethernet-to-uart-modules-usr-k7.html or https://www.waveshare.com/uart-to-eth.htm or something else? Let me know your thoughts. Sincerely, Frederic

  29. Hello everyone, I'm a newcomer to ARMBIAN, and I'm eager to transition from my current stock Odroid (20.04) setup (petitboot full nvme SSD) to a more up-to-date distribution, complete with the latest kernel upgrades. I've taken the time to go through the documentation and here's what I've gathered: It appears that native booting from an nvme SSD or USB isn't possible (yet?). Instead, I'll need to use microSD cards or an emmc module for booting while installing the system on an nvme SSD. I also understand that deactivating petitboot is necessary. Now, I have a few questions: Q1: Do I have a correct understanding of these two p…

  30. Started by armbee,

    Hello, thanks for supporting this device I'm trying to install pivccu (homematic smarthome) on armbian to use it with homeassistant. It's not officially supported (yet) but I got it running with the default hardkernel ubuntu image. https://github.com/alexreinert/piVCCU/blob/master/docs/setup/armbian.md I can't seem to find the kernel headers/sources for my kernel. Any Ideas? Below is what I found. I'm willing to go back to 6.1.12 if that doesn't cause any issues. Can't do it via armbian-config. Do I need to download an image from the archive and reinstall? uname -a Linux odroid 6.3.4-rk3568-odro…

  31. /root/RTL8811CU/os_dep/osdep_service.c: In function ‘rtw_change_ifname’: /root/RTL8811CU/os_dep/osdep_service.c:2494:28: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘_rtw_memcpy’ discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers] 2494 | _rtw_memcpy(pnetdev->dev_addr, adapter_mac_addr(padapter), ETH_ALEN); | ~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~ /root/RTL8811CU/os_dep/osdep_service.c:925:24: note: expected ‘void *’ but argument is of type ‘const unsigned char *’ 925 | void _rtw_memcpy(void *dst, const void *src, u32 sz) | ~~~~~~^~~ /root/RTL8811CU/os_dep/osdep_service.c: In function ‘rtw_random32’: /ro…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  32. On my Odroid M1 I have a display that will not work, other displays do work. Unfortunately, I need this display to work. When I plug it in, I see "PHY PLL not locked" in dmesg. If I boot with it plugged in, I see the Hard Kernel logo, then the screen turns off as Armbian boots. I booted into the Ubuntu 20.04 Gnome image provided by HardKernel and that one works. 1. What could I change to allow this display to be detected? 2. Can I just force the board to boot with output to 1024x768@60. I just need the output. Thanks all.

  33. While exploring my Info Center, I stumbled across this screen: If there are other users who use a Samsung SSD 980 PRO 2TB, they may also be interested in following this link: https://www.pugetsystems.com/support/guides/critical-samsung-ssd-firmware-update/

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 3.3k views
  34. Sorry, if this is not odroid specific but I don't know if this issue is a armbian generic one: I guess also in armbian running apt update && apt upgrade is the correct way to install updates? When I run that from a Armbian 23.02.2 system I will get a Ubuntu 22.04 afterwards. before: cat /etc/issue Armbian 23.02.2 Jammy \l after: lsb_release -a No LSB modules are available. Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS Release: 22.04 Codename: jammy Similar question: What is the intended way to do an armbian upgrade? I did not find any hint in the documentation. In my current use case insta…

  35. I have a few questions, because I cant find any documentation about what is broken or not. Why does /dev/rga not exist? USB-OTG does not seem to be working at the moment? Is MPP enabled in the current kernel? When is SPI boot coming out? Still love armbian though!

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 4.1k views
  36. Hello! I have bought Odroid M1 and installed arbian Image Armbian BullseyeCLI it works great but after installing OMV using armbian-config and rebooting the is no network available. If i run ap addr i get for the LAN adapter following: eth0: <BROADCAST.MULTICAST> mtu 1500 qdisc noo state DOWN qlen 1000 How can this be fixed? When I reboot the system it gets stuck on network configuration writing "A start job is running for Wait for Network to be Configured. I wait two minutes and then the system boots without network. The only chance to get network back is to run omv-firstaid and configure it or run following commands in the terminal …

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 3.8k views
  37. Hey there, first of all: THANKS for the armbian project! My issue is with an M1, fresh jammy xfce install on an sd-card. NVME is installed (can be accessed after mounting it manually, no issues there) Wishing to move system to this /dev/nvme0n1, keeping boot on the sdcard, as I understand this being the only viable option, currently. When using armbian-install, selectin option 1 "Boot from SD - system on SATA, USB or NVMe" and confiming, next is an error message: --- There is not enough free capacity on /dev/nvme0n1. Please check your device. --- Did so, tried creating an empty (…

  38. I was using the nightly version 23.02.2 but now the repos have changed. How can I update to the new nightly repo os ? https://github.com/armbian/os # PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BOARD=odroidm1 BOARD_NAME="ODROID M1" BOARDFAMILY=rk3568-odroid BUILD_REPOSITORY_URL=https://github.com/armbian/build BUILD_REPOSITORY_COMMIT=1a8daf0 VERSION=23.02.2 LINUXFAMILY=rk3568-odroid ARCH=arm64 IMAGE_TYPE=nightly BOARD_TYPE=wip INITRD_ARCH=arm64 KERNEL_IMAGE_TYPE=Image BRANCH=edge Thanks !

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 3.7k views
  39. Started by JulienD,

    Hello, Some weeks ago, I installed the kinetic version. It was rooted on the nvme drive and was working decently. After some explanations on this forum, I decided to install the LTS version. I burned a new SD card, inserted it and powered on. I was never prompt about where to install the system. After installation, the df command shows that the system is installed on the sd card. I can see nvme partitions in /dev but they aren't mounted. nvme is partitionned in two parts : one for the system, the other one is crypted and dedicated to data. How should I do? Thanks Julien

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 8.5k views
  40. Started by dondon,

    Hello, running Armbian_22.11.2_Odroidm1_bullseye_edge_6.1.0.img.xz + updates. I saw in other post (/topic/17418-cameras-with-rock-pi-4-c/😞 But I do not see any Hardware menu in System. I had a look to armbian-config and saw that there is a lot of device-specific code and probably odroidm1 is not supported yet. Also I searched for some DTB that may work, but none is shipped with the current kernel: is empty. Should I add explicit support like in this patch: https://github.com/armbian/build/pull/1482/files? Or there are more modern way to add cold-pluggable hardware? Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

  41. Hi everyone, New to the forum, so apologies if the questions are answered elsewhere, but please redirect me if they are. I have identified a bug in the `armbian-install` script in the current Bullseye Edge image (Dec 19,2022) that prevents it showing NVMe targets in the installation prompt if they don't have a valid filesystem on them. This appears to have been fixed on the 19th of December in this commit (the grep for filesystems was removed from the lsblk command that returns valid partitions). https://github.com/armbian/build/commit/893ed2347d97af574becf69dee1166a1bf933081#diff-8752ea87e0340f217187b70f7b08735d872a14c0467d02a6285222e594db3299L63…

  42. Started by simbanono,

    Trying to interface with a Raspbee II but the uarts dont seem to function, could this be correct?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.3k views
  43. Started by nikodemus,

    I try to install the package rtl8812au-dkms and it fails with: CC [M] /var/lib/dkms/rtl8812au/4.3.8.12175.20140902+dfsg/build/core/rtw_beamforming.o CC [M] /var/lib/dkms/rtl8812au/4.3.8.12175.20140902+dfsg/build/core/rtw_odm.o CC [M] /var/lib/dkms/rtl8812au/4.3.8.12175.20140902+dfsg/build/core/efuse/rtw_efuse.o CC [M] /var/lib/dkms/rtl8812au/4.3.8.12175.20140902+dfsg/build/os_dep/osdep_service.o /var/lib/dkms/rtl8812au/4.3.8.12175.20140902+dfsg/build/os_dep/osdep_service.c: In function ‘rtw_change_ifname’: /var/lib/dkms/rtl8812au/4.3.8.12175.20140902+dfsg/build/os_dep/osdep_service.c:2183:28: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘_rtw_memcpy’ discar…

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 9.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.