Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Software, Applications, Userspace

Issues or questions that are hardware-independent regarding various 3rd party / userspace software and applications

  1. Started by KevinJackson,

    Hi Guys, I am looking for an OEM camera for my Robotic ARM project. Can anyone suggest me a camera that can be compatible with NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin development kit? I came across e-con Systems’ cameras that can be compatible with Jetson AGX Orin. Has anyone tried e-con Systems’ cameras before? The listed cameras are perfectly suiting my needs. But I would like to know if any other options are available in the market. It would be great if you could suggest me the same.

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Hi everyone, I'm working on a bunch of arm boards, where I installed armbian on the eMMC I'm trying to re-flash some of them, via SD and then via nand-sata-install, but something is wrong A fresh SD works, as in: boot from SD run nand-sata-install select eMMC run and wait But as soon as I try to do it a second time, on a second board, it breaks, meaning that nand-sata-install doesn't show any storage device, while /dev/mmc* it's recognized from linux (image 1) INFO: Armbian monitor log $ uname -a Linux rockpi-s 6.0.10-rockchip64 #22.11.1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Nov 30 11:20:25 UTC 2022 aarch64 GNU/Linux

  3. Started by NepT1,

    I have set up an ftp server on an orangepi zero 2, it works correctly but as soon as I activate the firewall it blocks all inputs, supposedly the rules are well added. >ufw enable ERROR: problem running ufw-init iptables-restore v1.8.4 (legacy): unknown option "--log-prefix" Error occurred at line: 41 Try `iptables-restore -h' or 'iptables-restore --help' for more information. ip6tables-restore v1.8.4 (legacy): unknown option "--log-prefix" Error occurred at line: 41 Try `ip6tables-restore -h' or 'ip6tables-restore --help' for more information. Problem running '/etc/ufw/user.rules' Problem running '…

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 4.6k views
  4. Started by Dartee,

    Hello, I'm using Armbian on a Orangepi PC with retrorangepi (retrostone2). When i'm in retrorangepi, the sound is great but as soon as i launch a rom, it's total silence. I don't have sound on armbian desktop neither... Does anybody have a clue? Thanks for your help. Retroorangepi is a third party distribution. Moved to Software, Applications, Userspace.

  5. Hi, i have a Problem, where the Network is not coming up. What i have done: Installed Arbmian Bullseye CLI on SD Card Booted it on Odroid M1, update and updgrade system - Reboot Until then, the NetworkManager is active and works Installed OMV through armbian-config OMV kills all NetworkManager stuff, and enables systemd-networkd and it does that as i can see correct, with netplan etc... After reboot, the boot hangs 2 Minutes in "A start job is running for Wait for Network to be Configured" and finally boots - without IP Boot finished - login and try to find the error: netw…

  6. Started by garfius,

    Hello, i have an Orange Pi One H3 512Mb, running Hass(docker) pretty well for years. System Specifications: USB - 1Tb TF card (micro SD), via usb adapter, bought as fat32, formatted as exFat. - Arduino Nano-CH340 GPIO - Arduino Pro mini as binary sensor TF card (micro SD) - SanDisk 16Gb Kernel - Linux armbianKickAss 5.15.72-sunxi #22.08.4 SMP Fri Oct 7 16:45:35 UTC 2022 armv7l GNU/Linux PROBLEM: Commands 'mv' and 'cp' to 1Tb card results in the loss of files. Beheaviour: -shows the files for some time -Detected corruption when folder listed as follows: d…

  7. Started by Viald,

    Hello. Is it possible to disable the background bluetooth scanning from the kernel ? I use the hci0 bluetooth device from another process Jan 21 13:00:53 kernel: [169827.582207] Bluetooth: hci0: start background scanning failed: -16 Jan 21 13:01:20 kernel: [169854.495300] Bluetooth: hci0: Opcode 0x200d failed: -110 Jan 21 13:01:20 kernel: [169854.495316] Bluetooth: hci0: request failed to create LE connection: err -110 Thanks

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  8. Started by mare,

    Hello to everyone, my name is Mare, and I am a fresh user in this armbian comunity. My last experience was with puppy linux, ubuntu and similiar. Last week I bought Banana Pi M5 and installed latest Armbian on it. I have to startup Mozzila firefox in fullscreen (kiosk) mode with specific URL adress. All of that stuff I did with Raspberry and Puppy linux, but here it seems it is little harder.

  9. Started by ALIGMSTEN,

    Hello, While testing adding efuse_xlate to extract the efuse version for h616 'opiz2' so that h6 and h616 can coexist, found the following with htop. Issue raised with: htop 2.2.0 aborting. Please report bug at http://hisham.hm/htop >>>> pointed me back here. Please have a look and let me know if help needed. Thanks, Alistair Welcome to ARMBIAN! Documentation: https://docs.armbian.com | Community: https://forum.armbian.com IP address: 10.0.0.14 Create root password: ******* Repeat root password: ******* Shell: BASH Creating a new user account. Press <Ctrl-C> to abort Please provide a…

    • Reputation Points

    • 16 replies
    • 8.3k views
  10. Started by Tone,

    I'm using smokeping on 2 ubuntu server without any issue, but on my armbian server (Armbian 22.11.1 Jammy) it doesn't update the rrd-files properly. As far as I see it all configs are identical. My rrds always looks like this: rrdtool fetch /var/lib/smokeping/Local/googlecom.rrd AVERAGE 1674323100: nan 2.0000000000e+01 nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan nan It does updating, but always only the second value with these 2.000000000+01. What could be the issue? Before smokeping had an issue with my $LC_ALL but I updated it and now it should be fine. smokeinfo /etc/smokeping/config ### a…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Started by Tone,

    I want to unset LC_ALL but I don't find where it is set and also I can't overwrite it in /etc/default/locale LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LANGUAGE= LC_ALL= it still is set after an reboot EDIT: found it.. /etc/profile.d/armbian-lang.sh

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. I'm trying to use chromium web browser, but it give me this.

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Good morning. I have installed Armbian Bullseye (first file in this webpage: https://armbian.site-meganet.com/dl/rockpi-4b/archive/) on a Radxa ROCK Pi 4 SE. After that I ran armbian-config and navigated to the Default section to install Cinnamon Desktop. Apparently the installation completes successfully and then coes back to the CLI. Now I am trying to start the desktop environment and I am unable to. I have tried rebooting but it just goes to the CLI. Do I need to run a command like 'startx'? (startx is not working) Thank you.

  14. Hi I just managed to ssh into my banana pi m2 zero. I noticed it had python 3.10 already installed. But when I tried to pip install, every package ends up saying: ``` ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement dearpygui (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for dearpygui ``` no matter what package I try. I also tried installing miniconda but the aarch64.sh version for some reason uses conda.exe and the installation process stops there. How do I fix this?

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Hello, I'm planning on building a network router with the Orange Pi Zero Plus, similar to the Raspberry Pi diagram below, but I'm not sure if the Orange Pi supports Vlan. If so, how do I implement it into my OpenWrt image? Thank you all.

  16. Started by Club AC-News,

    Hi, With the release Armbian 22.11 Jammy installed in the raspberry-py 4 with 8Go de ram. In the 3rd Party software installation, i want install ISPConfig. In the installation, it's stop at the download of the pakage of "getmail4". This package is obselete and not present and now it's "getmail6" It's not possible to install a web server. Thanks

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  17. Started by Whoo,

    Hello, how can I make it automatically mount USB into /media/usb/devicename when it's inserted?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 7k views
  18. I just bought this PINE64 board. I flashed the ARMbian GNOME Desktop OS image into an SD card, in order to boot into the board. I already tried to set up an OpenVPN server using this guide (tested with another Ubuntu machine, it worked) but for some reason this does not work using the PINE64 board. All the steps seems to complete successful and the VPN server seems to be up and running, passed the ovpn file to the client user but when the user try to connect to the VPN network the log messages from the VPN client always said "Server poll timeout..." and, of course, the connection never happen. Which could be the problem? Am I missing something for this set up ?

  19. Started by gene1934,

    Working on making klipper, a 3d printiing util like Marlin , work on a bpi5 running armbian, fully updated Since the last update a day back, make has been broken. I think its now expecting windows line endings, which it won't find on a linux system. The error message is consistent: gene@bpi51:~/src/klipper$ make /home/gene/src/klipper/.config:13: *** missing separator. Stop. Line 13 is the first non-comment line in the file. The file uses $0A only as linefeeds, no CR's exist in it. The klipper Makefile uses file ".config" as its src of instructions: A head -14 of that file: gene@bpi51:~/src/klipper$ head -14 .config # This file contain…

  20. Guest

    Is it possible to plug in a phone via USB to use its hotspot? Like windows/mac, you can plug in your phone via usb and use its hotspot through a usb cable. Is that possible instead of using an ethernet cable?

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 2.7k views
  21. Started by gonzalo2099,

    Later to install polybar and execute "polybar" on terminal does not work. I copied the config file to my .config/polybar/ and when I try to run polybar just show me the command options. Any idea about how to solve it?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  22. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    How can I install belena etcher? Unless there's an alternative, but I need an offline installer of something like balenaEtcher.

  23. Started by cryk_,

    Hello everybody, i have installed the current Armbian version on my banana pi m5 (Image-data: Armbian_22.11.1_bananapim5_bullseye_edge_6.0.10.img). the system starts and the login works without problems, but I can't update and upgrade anything. When I used the command apt update && apt upgrade, I get the following error: https://ibb.co/jbRcJwk Is this problem already known and can anyone help me with it?

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  24. Guest

    I need a USB imager with offline installation to run on armbian. So not amd architecture. Just one to install on armbian.

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  25. I post this only as information if someone want to test it and see if there are differences. I know that Armbian use own script to manage zram. There is too systemd-zram-generator in sid repository now as the newest version (for long time was old version 0.3.x).

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  26. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I can't figure out how to install the tar.gz file for java. I can't figure out how to run it. How do you do this?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  27. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    How can I add a new user?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 4.7k views
  28. Started by Patrick Laible,

    Hi, I am new here. I have an issue I run my printer via Klipper and a bananapi. But I made the mistake of updating now I need python 3.7. and I have trouble installing it cause: sudo apt-get install python3.7 fails with The following packages have unfulfilled dependencies: python3.7 : depends on: python3.7-minimal (= 3.7.5-2ubuntu1~18.04.2) but 3.7.16-1+bionic1 should be installed Depends on: libpython3.7-stdlib (= 3.7.5-2ubuntu1~18.04.2) but should not be installed E: Problems can't be fixed, you have held back broken packages. the question is how can I fix this issue. Or at least can someone point me in the right direction…

  29. I am using armbian minimal and le potato. In tty the screen has a black bar of unusable space and cuts off about 1.5 lines at the bottom. I managed to install sway and sddm with the use of clearing the terminal. In sddm the top and probably the other sides of the screen gets cut off, It cuts off like half of the text at the top. In sway it has a blue bar at the top and cuts off the bottom like it does in tty. I don't really care about fixing sddm but I want to fix sway and tty. I have looked at sway's output command and setting the pos configuration does not do anything. I have also looked into changing the boot.cmd file to remove the overscan "100" thing but that still d…

  30. I have an Odroid HC1 I'm trying to install Armbian 22.11 Bullseye (Armbian_22.11.1_Odroidxu4_bullseye_current_5.4.225.img) on and on first boot I can see it grab an IP on my network etc, however when I try to SSH I get "Connection Refused". The HC1 has no video output so SSH is sorely needed here. As a test I flashed Armbian 22.11 Jammy (Armbian_22.11.1_Odroidxu4_jammy_current_5.4.225.img) to the SDCard, booted it and was able to SSH to it just fine so it's not hardware/network related. I need Bullseye to install openmediavault. Anyone have ideas?

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 2.6k views
  31. Started by Barabba,

    Hi mates, unfortunately I've lot of problems with IPv6, the programs I use love to use IPv6 to bind their TCP ports and not IPv4, I suppose this is not up to them but the kernel suggest/force them use it first. How can I get completely rid of IPv6? I want to kill it completely, it doesn't matter for me to enable it in future. I've disabled using armbian-config and checked /etc/sysctl.conf, there are these lines: net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1 net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6 = 1 net.ipv6.conf.lo.disable_ipv6 = 1 but thy don't have affect. Maybe this is a bug of armbian? I suppose so.. Thanks for support

  32. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Hello people! I'm wondering how I can use Armbian with a webserver? Is it possible?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.1k views
  33. Hello, I have a problem compiling the TBS driver. mkdir tbsdriver cd tbsdriver git clone https://github.com/tbsdtv/media_build.git git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/tbsdtv/linux_media.git -b latest ./media cd media_build make dir DIR=../media make alliesconfig make -j4 sudo make install" Indeed under Armbian (Linux rock-5b 5.10.72-rockchip-rk3588), warnings during compilation are blocking, unlike the Ubuntu system (where everything passes). /home/marc/Prog/tbsdriver/media_build/v4l/av201x.c:232:22: warning: unused variable 'priv' [-Wunused-variable] error, forbidden warning:av201x.c:232 232 | struct av201x_…

  34. I'm trying to run Armbian on my Rock 5B by booting off an SD card and having root on NVMe. Here's what I've done: First, on another Linux system: Create a gpt partition table on the NVMe. Allocate 256 MB for a /boot (one of these days, booting from NVMe will settle down, but for now...) Allocate the remainder of the NVMe to /. Use dd to copy the filesystem from the SD card to the NVME's root partition. Use gparted to change the UUID of the NVME root and expand the filesystem to use the available space. Alter the armbianEnv.txt file to point to the NVME's UUID. Install the SD and NVMe cards on the Rock. When I boot the Rock, i…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 5.7k views
  35. Started by S13Orlando,

    TERMINAL isnt easy to find.. I would have installed a shortcut on the desktop

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  36. Started by Gibbz,

    I need to completely disable apparmor on the kernel level on my arm sbc. Ive tried adding: apparmor=0 to the env text file and setenv apparmor "0" in the boot cmd Neither have disabled it. How can i disable apparmor in the kernel?

  37. I'm having a weird problem when trying to SSH into a wireless SBC running Armbian (Ubuntu 22.04.01 LTS). When I try to SSH using the full domain name it doesn't respond: vmplayer@vm-play:~$ ssh -l potato potato-blue.mostly-harmless.wlan ^C If I force IPv4 then it'll connect vmplayer@vm-play:~$ ssh -4 -l potato potato-blue.mostly-harmless.wlan potato@potato-blue.mostly-harmless.wlan's password: Doing a lookup reveals both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses: vmplayer@vm-play:~$ nslookup potato-blue.mostly-harmless.wlan Server: 127.0.0.53 Address: 127.0.0.53#53 Non-authoritative answer: Name: potato-blue.mostly-harmless.wlan Address: 10.2…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  38. I want to clone my SBC's SD card onto another card, but I don't have a computer running Linux as the primary OS. Out of the Windows utilities out there which ones will take a exact image of the SD card and then write that exact same image to another card making it a perfect clone of the source?

  39. Started by EArroyo,

    Does anybody have piclone available? I have tried many repos but it won't compile. I was able to install rpi-imager but I need piclone. Thanks!

  40. Started by Cliff,

    I run fldigi on the Inovato Quadra just fine. Built and installed Wsjtx and it does not see any sound cards at all. Is this a known issue or is it something wrong with the build? Thanks for any help.

    • Reputation Points

    • 10 replies
    • 4.4k views
  41. Started by Guy,

    I am trying to ping device on my network by device name, it works on my Linux computer and does not work on my NPi R1. Expecting pinging the device name will retrieve ping data including my device local IP. $ ping HPC0180319938E.local ping: HPC0180319938E.local: Name or service not known I preformed sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade Not sure how to check ping command version. _ _ ____ _ ____ _ | \ | | _ \(_) | _ \/ | | \| | |_) | | | |_) | | | |\ | __/| | | _ <| | |_| \_|_| |_| |_| \_\_| Welcome to Armbian 22.08.8 Focal with Linux 5.15.74-sunxi

  42. Started by Sam borak,

    Need a VPN for multiplayer gaming server, need guidance which would work best for me

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  43. Started by The,

    I use my Banana Pi with pihole. There I see different IF-IDs. 1) What are IF-IDs? I assume Interface IDs. On my Laptop I don't see that. There are only IFs. 2) The speed of IF-ID-1 and -3 are 10000 Mbps. My Banana Pi M1 has only 100 Mbps. What is the sense of this? 3) The WAN IP of IF-ID-3 shows with whois that this is a Backbone of Vodafone. How could this be, that I see this? inxi -i Network: Device-1: sun7i-a20-gmac driver: sun7i_dwmac IF: eth0 state: up speed: 100 Mbps duplex: full mac: 02:cd:02:41:f1:17 IP v4: 192.168.178.5/24 type: dynamic noprefixroute scope: global IP v6: fe80::a8fc:3ac5:236d:9a…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.6k views
  44. Started by jim0020,

    Just using Armbian for the first time on a Le Potato. Added a USB WiFi dongle, configured it using /etc/network/interfaces.d/<wifi device id>, and /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf. My problems is the DNS server doesn't seem to be set correctly: $ nslookup github.com ;; communications error to 127.0.0.1#53: connection refused But: $ nslookup -q=all github.com 8.8.8.8 unknown query type: all Server: 8.8.8.8 Address: 8.8.8.8#53 Non-authoritative answer: Name: github.com Address: 140.82.112.4 How do I fix this to use the DNS provided by my router using DHCP? My /etc/network/interfaces.d/<wifi device id> f…

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 4.1k views
  45. i used this python script to read matrix 4x4 keypad data to raspberry pi import RPi.GPIO as GPIO #raspberry pi import time # these GPIO pins are connected to the keypad RPI L1 = 21 L2 = 23 L3 = 27 L4 = 29 C1 = 31 C2 = 33 C3 = 35 C4 = 37 # Initialize the GPIO pins GPIO.setwarnings(False) GPIO.setmode(GPIO.BCM) GPIO.setup(L1, GPIO.OUT) GPIO.setup(L2, GPIO.OUT) GPIO.setup(L3, GPIO.OUT) GPIO.setup(L4, GPIO.OUT) # Make sure to configure the input pins to use the internal pull-down resistors GPIO.setup(C1, GPIO.IN, pull_up_down=GPIO.PUD_DOWN) GPIO.setup(C2, GPIO.IN, pull_up_down=GPIO.PUD_DOWN) GPIO.setup(C3, GPIO.IN, pull_up_down=GPIO.PUD_DOWN) GPIO.setup(C…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  46. on rasbian i can hide all startup message logs just by adding this console=tty3 silent quiet splash loglevel=0 logo.nologo vt.global_cursor_default=0 plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles consoleblank=0 in /boot/cmdline.txt how can i do the same on armbian?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  47. Hi, Anyone willing to share how they have done the this ? Got OMV5 running fine with Stat Hat but looking to upgrade from scratch to OMV6. I plan on installing latest Bullseye cli, then use Armbian-Config utility to install OMV6 ...

  48. I've installed Armbian 22.08 Jammy (CLI only) on a Orange Pi 3 LTS and it works like a charm but, apparently installing postgresql breaks logrotate.service... actually on reboot syslog shows the following: ... armbian-ramlog[2065]: /usr/lib/armbian/armbian-ramlog: line 153: /var/log/./postgresql/postgresql-14-main.log: Permission denied ... systemd[1]: logrotate.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE ... systemd[1]: logrotate.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'. ... systemd[1]: Failed to start Rotate log files. some things I found out after a shallow research: postgresql package post installation script …

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  49. Started by maxim221,

    Hello! I've searched for it in topics and have found that it is very popular question-) But I'll ask it more specific. Is there any armbian or any other sd image with usbIp support builtin to download? I know that I can build it from source, but I have no idea how to do it-) Please provide me with a link if it is one.

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 3.4k views
  50. Started by Tonydee,

    Hi, so far i used armbian on Orangepi board, now i switched to Rockpi. Is there a way to pass my work with a backup from one board to another? I already have the Orangepi backup, I thought about replacing only the boot part, is that it? Can anyone tell me if there is a procedure? A thousand thanks

  51. Started by Powerball,

    How to make a read protection on eMMC? That nobody can read emmc data exept me.

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  52. I'm sure the the developers intentions are good but i'm a big boy now and don't need or want someone else restricting how my passwords must be formed. One of the things that draws me to linux is the concept of freedom. Please tell me how to get around this limitation of Armbian/cinnamon on my Raspberry Pi4b. I use LMDE 5.0/cinnamon on my Intel & AMD computers and don't have this problem. I don't say his in anger. If I have to type a long password to simply use sudo then I'm not sure I want to run Armbian.

  53. Hej, Microsoft has recently announced a new release of the dotnet version 7. I just wanted to guide how to get it running on armbian. It is actually pretty straightforward and takes only few steps. if you have any previously installed dotnet runtime - rm it. First things first, lets get the right package from the site: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/7.0 from here download arm32/64 version (I ll go with arm32) wget https://download.visualstudio.microsoft.com/download/pr/61cb6649-f41f-4966-84ae-9ff673528054/9bbd07607c5a1af87354e1fa93c36a00/aspnetcore-runtime-7.0.0-linux-arm.tar.gz run ls, …

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 3.1k views
  54. I have upgraded multiple RockPiS that were happily working - new version is Armbian 22.08.8 stable - but the latest version of Armbian-config no longer includes WiFi Access point creation/ management, and seems to disable the Access Point functionality. I am hoping this is an error that will be fixed - but if not, is there any way to downgrade the version of Armbian-Config - or turn the Access Point back on ?

  55. Started by Jacketdude,

    I have this question stuck on my head for a few minutes but are there any ide's that support armbian, I know like vscode and that but any other ide's available for arm?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  56. Hello guys, I never used armbian or any other kind of mini ARM Linux distro. I'm thinking about buying one of these ARM boards for a wireless access point and light server. What kind of packages can be installed on armbian? Can apache, BIND, ansible, python3, DHCP server, for example, be installed on it? Are there any packages repositories? Possible to use a more powerful wifi antenna on them or is a USB antenna needed? Many thanks for any pointers on this.

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 10.6k views
  57. Started by UniformBuffer,

    Hi, i have some difficulties to add some boot parameters to the kernel. From what i read, the most safe procedure is to use the armbian-config tool, that will add the parameters to /boot/armbianEnv.txt file. As i have understood, the armbianEnv will be readed by the boot.cmd/boot.scr at launch, without need to recompile anything. I have added the needed parameters using armbian-config, but does not work. To be precise, the commands that i have to add are: Spoiler video=composite-1:d video=Composite-1:d I need to disable the drm composite output because my monitor is.....well, not good and the composite output cause…

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 15.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.