Everything posted by c0rnelius
- panfrost spams dmesg
- panfrost spams dmesg
- panfrost spams dmesg
-
panfrost spams dmesg
This has already been fixed upstream and backported to 6.6.y LTS. https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20240322164525.2617508-1-christianshewitt@gmail.com/ My suggestion is to update the kernel. If you don't wanna update you may just be able to blacklist the driver, which was what I did until it was fixed. It comes down to what is required by Klipper in your case.
- No gpio on BPI M4-zero
- The imx219 camera on RPi5: what overlays to enable?
-
[PINE64 A64] Kernel panics with headless boot
Try disabling it with an overlay. /dts-v1/; /plugin/; / { fragment@0 { target = <&mbus>; __overlay__ { status = "disabled"; }; }; }; If that doesn't work, set the wrong compat string. /dts-v1/; /plugin/; / { fragment@0 { target = <&mbus>; __overlay__ { compatible = "allwinner,sun8i-h3-mbus"; }; }; }; Use the `armbian-add-overlay` to compile and add the overlay. NOTE: The overlay(s) may not work because of how the current DTS is setup, which is why I suggested blacklisting the driver. The driver in question is: sun8i-a33-mbus https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/a48923b7-12f9-808e-1171-49b826bd5f1c@samsung.com/T/#ma00a3e07248dc7fb2d300b7c9c409f69ffa64c14
- Orange Pi Zero 3
-
Kali Linux as supported distro
Kali is in a lot of ways a polished SID with all of their own custom bits added. It can be debootstrap'd just like Debian, Devuan and Ubuntu. I did find some services didn't work on boot; 'ssh avahi bluetooth ntp'. But there could be some option they have I'm not aware of to allow those services to start out of the box. Creating a custom service to start those does the trick though. I would think adding this as an option could be doable, but the question then becomes who wants to handle the support required to maintain it?
- 64 MB less total memory on 24.2.1
- 64 MB less total memory on 24.2.1
-
64 MB less total memory on 24.2.1
The 6.6.y kernel for reasons I have yet to figure out reads the MEM wrong. 6.7 and up is not affected by this. Nor is 6.1 to 6.5. I would have thought after so many REVS this would have been resolved, but I have yet to see it come up as a topic of discussion. This in my experience is also not PLATFORM specific. It happens on all my boards regardless of SoC and PLATFORM.
-
[PINE64 A64] Kernel panics with headless boot
I suspect it has to do with the devfreq driver for the MBUS/DRAM controller. https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/a48923b7-12f9-808e-1171-49b826bd5f1c@samsung.com/T/#ma00a3e07248dc7fb2d300b7c9c409f69ffa64c14 In my personal experience this introduces instability into the a64/h5. You could try blacklisting the driver and see if it solves the issue. I personally remove the entry from the DTS and create an overlay to add it back if for some reason I need it. The main issue you reported `Kernel panics with headless boot` in my mind points to it being the driver.
- Usb errors
- How to use wiringpi python for banana pi cm4 io?
-
Start firefox in kiosk mode on startup
firefox-esr --kiosk --private-window http://armbian.com I think chromium is better for this, but I suppose it depends on what you are trying to load. If using Xfce4 you could use Settings > Session and Startup. I prefer using Openbox my self, as editing a file `.config/openbox/autostart` is more straight forward and makes it easier to load only the services you want. cat .config/openbox/autostart # Daemon xfsettingsd & # Display xset s off & xset -dpms & xset s noblank & unclutter & # Background feh --bg-fill /home/username/.background.png & # Clean rm -fdr ~/.cache/chromium & rm -fdr ~/.config/chromium & # Kiosk sleep 5s chromium --noerrdialogs --incognito --kiosk --force-device-scale-factor=1 --disk-cache-dir=/tmp/null --enable-features=WebUIDarkMode --force-dark-mode http://yourwebsite.whatever &
-
TV box does not boot
If its completely bricked you should be able to short the unit and force it into USB mode. From there you can use either Linux or Windows to re-flash the vendor firmware. I would google the box you have and see if someone else has already done this and if nothing found, do a general search for ideas of where to look. "tvbox short emmc pins" Example: Tin foil seems to work best, but a small flat head will also do the trick.
- Le Potato Reboots on shutdown command
- Le Potato Reboots on shutdown command
- shutdown or reboot without sudo
- shutdown or reboot without sudo
-
How to get an i2c screen to work with the Radxa Zero
I'm using overlay meson-g12a-radxa-zero-i2c-ee-m1-gpiox-10-gpiox-11.dtbo sudo i2cdetect -y 1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f 00: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 3c -- -- -- 40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 50: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Overlay meson-g12a-radxa-zero-i2c-ee-m3-gpioa-14-gpioa-15.dtbo works for me as well.
-
How to turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices?
Or temporarily patch the driver until a better solution presents its self. diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/uwe5622/unisocwifi/tx_msg.c b/drivers/net/wireless/uwe5622/unisocwifi/tx_msg.c index 40d51a7130d9..f1c356306c80 100644 --- a/drivers/net/wireless/uwe5622/unisocwifi/tx_msg.c +++ b/drivers/net/wireless/uwe5622/unisocwifi/tx_msg.c @@ -317,7 +317,15 @@ void sprdwl_dequeue_data_list(struct mbuf_t *head, int num) /* seam for tx_thread */ void tx_down(struct sprdwl_tx_msg *tx_msg) { - wait_for_completion(&tx_msg->tx_completed); + int ret; + while (1) { + ret = wait_for_completion_interruptible(&tx_msg->tx_completed); + if (ret == -ERESTARTSYS) { + continue; + } + + return; + } } void tx_up(struct sprdwl_tx_msg *tx_msg) -- 2.39.2 https://github.com/orangepi-xunlong/linux-orangepi/issues/57
- how to force audio on 3.5 jack on headless bullseye
-
NPU
Fun read though.