Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Chat

An area for discussing general topics about Armbian on TV Boxes

  1. Started by rbiam57,

    Can armbian run on MINIX NEO U9-H? U9-H Specs CPU: AArch64 Processor rev 4 (aarch64) Hardware: Amlogic GPU: Mali-T820 OpenGL vendor: ARM OpenGL version: OpenGL ES 3.2 v1.r11po OS: Android Version 6.0.1 API: Level 23 Kernel: Linux 3.14.29 Build U9-H FW007A 20171020 If it is possible, please instruct me on how it is done... Thanks, rbiam57

    • Reputation Points

    • 23 replies
    • 14.4k views
  2. Guest

    HOWTO install Armbian_5.32_S9xxx_Ubuntu_xenial_4.14.0-rc2-next-20170929_mate + Wifi on Orbsmart RX-01 / Vensmile U1 / Unuiga S905 (Windows 10) THIS IS DEV. No Support. Tools: 7zip (unpack Balbes FIles form Yandisk), Etcher (Burn unpacked Image to SD Card) Hardware: Orbsmart RX-1 , min. 8GB (Micro)SD Card, (Micro)SDCard Reader 1. go to url: https://yadi.sk/d/srrtn6kpnsKz2/Linux/ARMBIAN/Test 2. Download Armbian_5.32_S9xxx_Ubuntu_xenial_4.14.0-rc2-next-20170929_mate.img.xz 3. Download & Install 7 Zip : http://7-zip.org/download.html 4. Extract with 7zip: Armbian_5.32_S9xxx_Ubuntu_xenial_4.14.0-rc2-next-20170929_mate.img.xz C:\temp (Create Fold…

    • Reputation Points

    • 9 replies
    • 7.1k views
  3. Started by bausshal,

    Hello. I have a TV-Box Android MXIII-G. Recently i installed armbian (3.10.108) from this image https://yadi.sk/d/wc2jqGsHuKy48. The image has been installed pretty good, i can get into the system with ssh service and apparently the system work good less the usb ports. This device have two ports USB 2.0 and one port OTG. I was read on the forum what you have to turn on them from echo on > /sys/bus/usb/devices/usb1/power/level but i can't do that. I can't create the file level on the folder power and i don't have it on there, when i try to write the file on that folder i get this error: [ Error writing lock file ./.level.swp: No such file or directory ]. …

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
  4. Hi All, I'm using Armbian_5.37_S9xxx_Debian_stretch_3.14.29_xfce_20171226.img image file on an amlogic S912 board. That image doesn't have a usblp module compiled in the kernel. Does anyone can tell me where I can find the kernel used on that image and the .config file with the used options so I can compile the usblp module to use on it? Thanks a lot.

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 5.4k views
  5. With many users here in this forum owning different SoCs, dev boards and TV boxes, i wonder which one would be recommended to be used as a simple desktop with HW support for GUI. I have one S905 in my mind, but not sure if mali-450 is supported with balbes150 images.

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 4k views
  6. Started by dirtyduzit,

    Ive been wanting to try putting linux on a cheap android box I got (TX3 Pro) that just collects dust now so I wanted to try out one of the downloads you guys have here but the official "Yandex Disk" download link won't work for me it downloads really slow and after about an hour it always fails. Are there any mirrors up? I was hoping to try the Ubuntu version but I'm just experimenting so would try and available downloads I could get.

  7. Started by Omar Federer,

    Hey guys, i don't know if it's a stupid question but, i'm trying to install KDE on my box (KI pro) under Ubuntu (Armbian_5.37_S9xxx_Ubuntu_xenial_3.14.29_mate_20171212.img) if possible, can you show me how ? thanks

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 9.7k views
  8. I load "Armbian_5.34_S9xxx_Ubuntu_xenial_3.14.29_mate_20171104" on my MXQ PRO+ and after loading kernel and logging in it starts KODI Krypton. How can I disable KODI autostart and use complete Armbian system with MATE environment? There is no option on screen to choose.

  9. Hello, I have compiled the kernel and bootloader from: https://github.com/150balbes/build It generates *.deb for uboot, kernel and dtb files , i downloaded those file to my ubuntu installed os on my sd card, then I have run dpkg --install *.deb files and rebooted, when rebooted the box won't start, even the LED is not lighted !? , I have tried to make hard reset even I have removed the SD card and made a hard reset , the box won't start at all. I think when I have run the dpkg install command it wrotes the bootloaded into /dev/mmcblk0 which is I guess the internal emmc file. Is there any thing I could do to deblock the situation. …

    • Reputation Points

    • 16 replies
    • 7.2k views
  10. Started by beo59,

    Hello, a few days ago a bought this box so that i could run Linux on it with ovpn server. The problem is that a can' t get the box to boot from sd. I tried different cards but no success, the toothpick method brings me to the recovery screen. I tested the mentioned sd's on a Beelink GT1 and they work just fine (boot Unbuntu without any problems). Can someone give me some advice on how to get this box on Linux because this is the only reason i bought this box. It would be running only Linux for 24/7, so installing linux on the box itself would also be an option. Thank you in advance for your ideas and suggestions.

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 15.1k views
  11. Started by Gökhan Demir,

    How to install ubuntu operating system. http://www.airties.com.tr/products/stb/Air7200I

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.6k views
  12. Started by Joe Flateau,

    I bought an A95X-A1 for $28 to run a fairly simple slideshow application (in chromium) for my wife for Christmas, unfortunately, it's showing some significant screen tearing (at 1080p and 720p). I tried enabling vsync on the framebuffer in /boot/hdmi.sh but no luck... any hints/tips? Specifically, it's running Armbian_5.37_S9xxx_Ubuntu_xenial_3.14.29_mate_20171208 off of an SD card.

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  13. Started by XX7,

    Hi to all, I update this box with VS RK3399 debian Image. Working yes, but USB 3.0 and wifi not work. But I am looking for ubuntu mate imafe, if exist thx

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
  14. Started by MOHAMMAD HADI,

    Hi, I'm trying to build a kernel for my tv box (kii pro) , but the resulting kernel doesn't have framebuffer or mmc drivers, first i tried to build the kernel from this git repo https://github.com/kszaq/linux-amlogic-le but not mmc devices or framebuffer then tried to build two versions of buildroot directly from amlogic site http://openlinux.amlogic.com:8000/download/ARM/filesystem/buildroot-openlinux-20170310.tar.gz http://openlinux.amlogic.com:8000/download/ARM/filesystem/Linux_BSP/buildroot_openlinux_kernel_3.14_fbdev_20170527.tar.gz unfortunately i can't build the dtbs that came with them (i get syntax error) basically i …

    • Reputation Points

    • 13 replies
    • 8.4k views
  15. Started by boobypi,

    Hello, Just some word to know MX10 RK3328 can have an uboot legacy 4.4 working in emmc with the defaut rk3328-evb board config. I follow the guide [RK3328_Linux-Debian_V1.1_Development_Guide-20170711.pdf]. I suggest before trying anything to be sure you have an working usb loader for your BOX (usb loader from rkbin github don't work for example). You can find it in android update firmware image, unpack it with https://github.com/TeeFirefly/rk2918_tools.git And try on box in recovery mode : To remenber information about your emmc (in case it show 0MB capacity) Be carefull with the default parameter_gpt file, it's setup 512bytes page size and if you erase you…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 12.9k views
  16. Started by rafaelSorel,

    I have checked all the images provided and they all integrate the mali driver r5p1, is it possible to have an image with a more recent driver r6p1 or r7p0 for kernel based 3.14.29 ? When I try to integrate one of the mentioned driver version , I got a lot of compiling errors . Thanks for help,

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 3.2k views
  17. Started by XX7,

    hi I am newbie and need help regarding instaling teamviewer on armbian. I have TVbox M8Spro+ with armbian mate, all working well except wifi, but this is minorr problem LAN working ok. But my biggest problem is how to instal and start working with teamviewer. I try to follow command : wget http://download.teamviewer.com/download/linux/version_11x/teamviewer-host_armhf.deb sudo dpkg -i teamviewer-host_armhf.deb sudo apt install -f cat /etc/teamviewer/global.conf | grep ClientID teamviewer passwd my_password After that I try to find out ID in the: /etc/teamviewer/global.conf, and some ID is recorder. I check but ID always is offline. …

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 5.8k views
  18. Hello there everyone need a little bit of support if anyone can help me? So a couple of weeks back i picked up a retro gaming box filled with emulators, roms etc. After a little digging to add emulators, mess with themes, change settings and stuff i find out the box it's self is just a mix of libreelec, emulationstation, kodi with a few modifications, skins added. So i decided to see if the box can run Linux (if it could i could easily get retropie for Linux running on it) which it can and after a little googling and watching a video by the MXQ Project to get Armbian (Lepotato) running on the box (using the tooth pick method) i followed the steps to get it run…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 2.6k views
  19. Started by Alex Bueno,

    Hi everyone! Firstly sorry if this question is too basic or already had a solution in other topic, but I couldn't found the answer I'm looking for and I'm new to Armbian. But let's go... We have a standalone system here that plays videos all day long. That kind of "internal TV" from the company, where they put news and other things someone judge it's interesting. It works pretty well so far for roundly 10 years. Thing is: it relies on regular PCs! As you may know, they're big and has bigger energy consumption than this amazing TV Box. During a meeting someone came up with the idea of replacing it for something sm…

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 3.5k views
  20. I use a monitor with 1280*1024 resolution. How to set this resolution in config file in the image file of Armbian?

  21. Started by snickers,

    Hi @ all, i got 3 Boxes and cant boot in Armbian. https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_658916.html?utm_source=email_sys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=shipping https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_636790.html?utm_source=email_sys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=shipping https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_951278.html?utm_source=email_sys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=shipping I think i´ve put the right dtb.img file (correct in Libreelec) in the boot root Directory. My Image is Armbian_5.34_S9xxx_Ubuntu_xenial_3.14.29_server_20171104.img i become a Blackscreen and seconds late the TV/Monitor lost the…

  22. Started by Jens Bauer,

    I know that this topic actually concerns all ARM boards, but I've chosen to post in TV-boxes, because they really need some kind of harddisk attachment, especially when used as servers (so you don't wear down the SD-card). Some time ago, Western Digital made a USB-drive, which was specially designed for the Raspberry Pi. https://www.wdc.com/en-ie/search-results.html?q=pidrive Personally I'm using two 1TB WD-blue with my CubieBoard2, because the CubieBoard2 has buit-in S-ATA interface. But TV-boxes usually don't have S-ATA, so the PiDrive is an option worth considering. What's special about this drive ? At a glance, nothing really. It's…

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 3.1k views
  23. hi @all! i find this site by accidentally looking a youtube video named "install ubuntu on a 40$ amlogic tv-box"... ubuntu on the android box, you are great!!! this is what i need and what i like to have for my box too! so i start to try run armbian on my XBII, gangbangdoo TV-box 2017, amlogic s905, yesterday, in the evening. i downloaded the latest version ubuntu mate, install it, and all works fine - until i set the new root pwd. then i get the following message error found when loading /root/.profile: ttyname failed inappropriate ioctl for device as a result the session will not be configured correctly. you should fix the probl…

  24. Guest

    Hi all, I am writing because i took the AMLogic Project to get deeper in Linux. First of all @balbes150 and to every Armbian Developer : GREAT F()/"§! WORK! I used the " ARMBIAN 5.32 user-built Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS 4.14.0-rc2-next-20170929-amlogics905x" So let's get to the point. $dmesg | grep brcm .. [ 10.139138] brcmfmac: F1 signature read @0x18000000=0x16044330 [ 10.140995] brcmfmac: brcmf_fw_map_chip_to_name: using brcm/brcmfmac4330-sdio.bin for chip 0x004330(17200) rev 0x000004 .. SO actually this is telling me there is a special wifi driver mapped. I was not able to find the mapping. Even not in the decompiled dtb . …

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 4.4k views
  25. Started by balbes150,

    I recently got some new SD cards. When try using them, I found a strange behavior of these SD cards. They allow you to create ONLY one partition on it. When you try to burn the image, the image is written correctly, no error messages. With this SD card, you can activate the multi-boot. But when I try to start the system or to verify the data in the second partition on the SD card, I discover that the partition is created but data is not available (section is blank, no file system). If a single partition (the whole size of the SD card), the data be read and written to the entire size of the SD card. So for all who have problems running from an SD card or Armbian Librelec, …

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 4.9k views
  26. Hi, I have recently bought a 17 inch rk3288 android tablet. It has 2gb of ram and 16gb of nand running android 5. The reason I bought this was to get libreelec OS and kodi run on it. I found a rom for ugoos 3288 running libreelec and flashed to the tablet (Link). Everything works except tablet’s screen (and probably touch screen) and wifi. But I could get display from hdmi output and see everything runs good. I asked the seller to send me the android’s image file and now I also have android full firmware for this tablet. My question is, how can I make everything work in Libreelec by using/extracting required files from android image and add them t…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 5.1k views
  27. Hi Everyone. I have purchased 3 android z28 1g/8g tv boxes. I can't for the life of me get them to install Kodi 16.2 or any Kodi updates for that matter, during each install I get (the package conflicts with an existing package by the same name) The firmware seems to only allow the Kodi 16.1 rc3 I realize that I should uninstall the previous Kodi in order to install the new Kodi 17, but Kodi seems to be part of the firmware. I cant uninstall or disable existing Kodi. This box is unrooted as well, all the previous boxes I have previously purchased have been rooted, is that something to do with my issue trying to uninstall the existing Kodi? I have tried upd…

  28. Started by verb,

    Hello everyone i am new to armbian and i want to install it on my box it's amlogic s805 md201d board please take a look here and here My box doesn't have micro sd slot that's why i would like to install it to nand. I have previously installed Libreelec on the box and the way to do it was through android recovery menu. Is there a way to install armbian through the android recovery menu or via Libreelec comand line ?

  29. Started by TornadoZX,

    Hi folks, I have a Miniand MiniX Plus 1Gb version that I plan to use as a small home-server with OMV and video-grabbing from my IP cam with VLC. This will be attached to 2 old IDE HDDs via USB-IDE adapter. http://linux-sunxi.org/Pineriver_H24 It has 2 usb ports on the front and a very bad wifi adapter soldered to a usb port internally. I have desoldered the WIFI module to change it for a USB-Ethernet adapter. So I have 2 USB ports and one USB-OTG port. Previously I've used the legacy kernel with fex files modding the USB configuration, to make all 3 USB ports act as USB. Recently I've tried the mainline kernel and I can't make the OTG-USB port to act as a USB port. …

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
  30. I am thinking of buying the Alfawise H96 Pro+ TV Box ($67.99 USD). It has 3GB Ram / 32GB internal storage (some used for Android etc.) It has an Amlogic S912 Octa Core CPU. http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_503487.html I started looking for a mini PC after a recent trip. From some destinations you have to stick all electronic devices in the hold. I'd prefer to leave my laptop at home in such a case. Another motivation is that these TV boxes are easily hooked up to TVs (duh!) which most people have in their homes. I have been having a lot of discussions with people I meet. It would be handy to have documents, videos, quotes, not…

  31. Started by Mike smith,

    Hi to All , I have a google TV box HEVC H.265 S82 RAM 2GB ROM 8GB. I would like to install Ubuntu desktop / server on it . Can Someone help me which link I have to go and download I need to install ubuntu server (make tv box a webserver) Best Regards,

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 5.3k views
  32. Hello All! Just got my MINI M8S today and thanks to Armbian, I now have Debian up and running. I used "Armbian_5.24_Amlogic-s905x_Debian_jessie_3.14.29_20170118.img" The only issue I have is that some of the ALSA kernel modules that are needed for MIDI support are disabled in this kernel. Specifically, SND_SEQ_OSS, and possibly one or two others. So I went ahead and installed the "linux-source" package, which matched up nicely with the existing headers. After uncompressing, I copied "cp ../linux-headers-3.14.29/Module.symvers .", then I ran 'make menuconfig', which pulled in the config from '/boot' and I proceeded to enable the pertinent module options with…

  33. Started by Stress,

    Hi guys, my name is Paolo I am 11 years old and I live in Italy thanks to the excellent forum I managed to understand a few things that allowed me to have a working system on my box but the first question is why wifi works Only on the image of "Armbian_5.27_S9xxx_Ubuntu_xenial_3.14.29_mate_20170531.img" what was on "Yandex.Disk" on 31 while the next of the 01 does like the other do not give me the wifi? Thank you

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 8.1k views
  34. Started by Titot,

    Are this box "RIKOMAGIC MK05 S805 box " could use linux armbian or ubuntu or some linux , full like others MXQ boxes ?? Here I find it here http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Rikomagc-RKM-MK05-Android-Mini-PC-Amlogic-S805-1G-RAM-8G-ROM-1080P-H-265-Hardware-Decode-WIFI-Bluetooth-Miracast-DLNA---Black-339967.html

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  35. Hi folks, I have one of those cheap boxes based off Amlogic S905X, and while ARMbian boots properly, I really wanted OpenGL support and 2D and 3D acceleration in Xorg. After looking for a while I found Amlogic's buildroot package , which has full wifi, hdmi, and full mali support including GL, and cross compiled an image based off gcc-linaro-6.3.1, uboot-2015-next, and kernel 4.9. I managed to build the whole thing with no major issue, and flashed it using USB Burning Tool. But the box was then stuck in an infinite reset loop. I connected the serial console, and this is the output: Spoiler GXL:BL1:9ac50e:a1974b;FEAT:ADFC318C;POC:3;RCY:0;EMMC:0…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 7k views
  36. I'd like to provide this information in the event that it might be useful some day, if/when support for Rockchip boards are added to Armbian. Before you flash-program anything, make a backup of your current NAND if this is at all possible for you. As a precaution, I thought I had make a backup using rkflashtool, but it turned out that my backup was only the first 192K repeated over and over; I've reported this as a bug. I may be the only one experiencing this problem, but I'd like to tell you, so you can check using hexdump -C before you start overwriting your NAND. It might be difficult for you to find information on the CS918 TV-box. It appears that there are s…

  37. Started by debianxfce,

    Balbes150, I made a image with your git lib and 905X kernel. Using your config-4.9.26+ with settings non debug and 1000Hz timer and using Debian testing Xfce repos. Why it uses only half screen with Sunvell T95Z Plus Amlogic S912? To get this far you need to fix a lot of gcc 6.3 compilation errors from the display driver. In many places { and } were missing in if statements and there were two illegal C code lines like it would be a python program. There is no audio driver and I tried to port it from the 3.14 kernel, but it is too much work. The linux mainline kernel can have support for hdmi and audio soon: http://linux-meson.com/doku.php . …

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 4.2k views
  38. Facing video frame drop issues with inbuilt Amlogic(M201) AV player on the box with the following configuration Processor: ARM Cortex – A5, 1.5GHz quad core Ram size: 1GB Android version : 4.4.2 Kernel Version : 3.10.33 Board : M201 Our system gets the multicast UDP stream (AV content) from the network and decrypts the video content by software decryptor and fed to the video player. When 10mbps bitrate HD video content played, it is observed that the video frames are getting dropped and video pauses for a while and recovers back. AV player is not able to play higher bit rate video content but HD videos upto 6mbps played fine wit…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  39. Started by sukanime,

    Hi... Thanks for making Armbian... I Have Mini M8S Android TV Box with Wifi RTL8723BS, i have using Armbian from here http://forum.armbian.com/index.php/topic/1143-armbian-for-amlogic-s905/ I can boot to Armbian, but Wifi not working. But In LibreELEC 7.0.2 the wifi is working, so i cross check, and i found this: ############################################## # LibreELEC # # http://libreelec.tv # ############################################## LibreELEC (community) Version: 7.0.2.007 LibreELEC:~ # lsmod Module Size Used by hci_uart 21997 1 bluetooth 2…

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 18k views
  40. Started by Ian Pat,

    So, i managed to .... my box A95X, S905X, 2GB/16GB, I wrongly flashed to the internal the sd-card variant u-boot bin from the original firmware, on the serial console all i see is looping this message "EMMC:0;VEAD:0;CHK:AA;SD:800;USB:8;LOOP:7" Anyone can advice on what do to next (beside the obvious "buy another one") ? Thank you.

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 6.3k views
  41. ATTENTION MODERATOR... I am starting this topic as i'v not seen it elsewhere.. In short I am working on a homebrew cooling system for this board and as im running the balbes150 img's i thought that maby it would be ok to start a thread here for this Hardware Modification. If this turns out to be a duplicate thread please point me in the right direction and deleate/disregard this thead. SHOULD THIS THREAD BE APPROVED-- it will become my primary meeting room for this project and a place for likeminded individuals to collaborate. Thanks Astr4y4L

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.6k views
  42. Started by cs918,

    Hello! Hopefully someone got ideas or a working, booting .img. I got an CS918 box, which is based on the rk3188 system. i already played around with probably the most common tools on linux (rkflashkit, upgrade tool ...) Unfortunately there are some dead download links out there, so i cannot download the most interesting img files. I'd prefer a debian img, but ubuntu will do the job too. I also tried out some steps from the "morrison-project" with its interesting scripts, but it didnt work yet. Thank you for any ideas and links. Greetings CS918

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 7.8k views
  43. Started by Uwu,

    Hi guys. I had a s905x previously which died - the heatsink fell off. I ran armbian on it for a little while and it was great. But i replaced it with a s912 which i like the extra power of. I am now looking for an android box to get for armbian use only. I will probably put an intel heatsink/fan on it even if i feel it is necessary. Which devices under $70 would be considered most ideal for armbian only use? I hope not to have to go back to s905x after experiencing s912 but if it is the best stable one, i will get another cheap s905x. Onboard flash 8gb vs 16gb... Not a huge deal. Will use 200gb microsd either way. RAM at least 2gb my only real concern. Tha…

  44. Started by boycelee,

    Hi,anybody here got one of these or know anything about them please ?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.6k views
  45. Hi everyone, can someone please explain line by line on how to install Ubuntu on my android mxa 805 android box. I need it ASAP please. Thanks in advance...

  46. Started by Insun Chow,

    Hi guys I got a problem when I running armbian ubuntu 16.04 on my s905 board its running well from hdmi monitor console after login, I can use startx to start the desktop everioument but when I installed a xdm/gdm ,the problem comes why running startx after login different from automatic start??

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  47. Hello! may be anyone can turn me in right direction i connect two joysticks ( ps3 and unnamed ) to my MXQ TV Box S805 ( 1gb ram - 8gb flash ) mali450 wifi ethernet ir remote ( no bt ) but can not use any of them in games or andriod menus on youtube i see many users connect ps3 joystick to our boxes and its found by software and can gaming or use in menus and so i try load some modules from http://techiesexpedition.blogspot.com.by/2016/01/adding-gamepads-support-to-mxq-s805.html but joy not seen and joy test soft not see any buttons or analog sticks movement =( thank for any help or information Alexander

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 3.6k views
  48. Hi, I have got MXQ G9C device. Android 5.1 was installed. I want to instal debian this device. uboot.tar and kernal.tar files available. But I dont know exactly where to start. Can you help about this problem? Device properties: http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_278485.html Thank you from now.

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 32.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.