Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pine A64

  1. Hello, I'm using an pine64 with the old mainline Ubuntu server (version 5.32.170911, kernel 4.13) for my project. Thanks for the great work for the Pine64-Armbian! I would like to change to a new image LTS kernel 4.14, because the existing kernel version is no longer supported. Unfortunately I only find the Debian Stretch version on the mainline kernel download server. Is it possible to get a new image with Mainline kernel 4.14 and Ubuntu server? and if not: - If there is no image with 4.14 Ubuntu server, can I change from legacy ubuntu to kernel 4.14? By the way, why ist the mainline-version using debian stretch, but legacy …

  2. [Photo of LED] http://www13.plala.or.jp/pskitty/img/pa64sysled/DSC_0045-photo-led.jpg [LED holes illustration] http://www13.plala.or.jp/pskitty/img/pa64sysled/pine64-drawing-v2-p6.jpg Hi, this is my first post here, after few first hours with Armbian on a 1G Pine64 board... I did a small initialization script to turn "ON" the System LED (upopulated "LED" label on the board), so that it helps to user to know that the boot process is running... I like to ask the dev team to think about including something like it to the Pine64 Armbian images, since the Pine64 board itself does not provide such indicator, the user is left in…

  3. Hi, on latest Armbian 23.11.1 Bookworm with PINE64 board I noticed those warnings in journal: Feb 12 10:00:45 pine64 systemd[1]: /lib/systemd/system/systemd-journal-upload.service:33: Unknown key name 'RestartSteps' in s> Feb 12 10:00:45 pine64 systemd[1]: /lib/systemd/system/systemd-journal-upload.service:34: Unknown key name 'RestartMaxDelaySec> I suspect the `systemd-journal-upload.service` is not in tact with systemd daemon version installed.

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Hi guys, I am newbie, my monitor iiyama ProLite B2888UHSU is flickering random white lines on black screen. U-boot console was displayed correctly. Same flickering I have seen on stock Armbian Bionic mainline kernel 4.19.y (next). Only Armbian Xenial desktop legacy kernel 3.10.y is working correctly. Can you help me? Maybe I can fix it, too, but I don't know, how and where to start. Thanks

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 3k views
  5. I read in the documentation for the mainline kernel that the upper USB port is configured as OTG by default. ("It’s possible to convert the upper USB port (normally an OTG port) into a full USB host port using an own PHY by setting some magic bits.") See also the post of thkaiser: https://forum.armbian.com/index.php?/topic/1917-armbian-running-on-pine64-and-other-a64h5-devices/&tab=comments#comment-15074 Because I can use the upper USB port, I assume the "magic bits" were configured. But I had problems with the lower USB-Port. The output of "lsusb" gave me: Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:…

    • Reputation Points

    • 9 replies
    • 4.5k views
  6. Hello, First of all, thank you so much for putting these images together. Kudos to you all for some great work! Now on to my issue. I installed Xenial build and it booted up nicely to XFCE. The only issue I am having is no audio over HDMI. I know the display works for HDMI audio as my nVidia Shield works fine. Any help on determining the issue? If you need any logs, boot messages, and/or config files, let me know. Thank you in advance, Brian

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.9k views
  7. Started by RAZZY,

    I am using an armbian build image on PINE A64+ board with the kernel 3.10.107. During build i enabled below I2S driver as built-in. CONFIG_SND_SOC_SUNXI_RW=y CONFIG_SND_SOC_SUNXI_AUDIO_DMA=y CONFIG_SND_SOC_SUNXI_TDM=y CONFIG_SND_SUNXI_SOC=y CONFIG_SND_SOC_INTERNAL_AUDIOCODEC=y CONFIG_SND_SOC_INTERNAL_I2S=y CONFIG_SND_SOC_AUDIO_CODEC_MACHINE=y CONFIG_SND_SOC_DAUDIO_PLATFORM=y CONFIG_SND_SOC_VIRCODEC=y CONFIG_SND_SOC_DAUDIO0_MACHINE=y # CONFIG_SND_SOC_DAUDIO1_MACHINE is not set CONFIG_SND_SUNXI_SOC_HDMIAUDIO=y The Internal Audio and HDMI Audio are initialized successfully but failed to snddaudio0 which can be accessed from Euler bus…

  8. Hi, Can anyone tell me how can i remove the wifi and ethernet services completely from the armbian.

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Hello, I have an issue, i am running the Pine LTS board on eMMC using Armbian latest stable image. We want to access the serial port on the board, so to test i downloaded putty, i select serial and click open. I get an error when opening this, so i have to run: sudo chmod 777 /dev/tty50 and sudo chmod /dev/tty52 on each boot, then i am able to open the serial port using putty. When i look at the ls -l /dev/tty50 i get: crw--w---- 1 root tty 4, 50 Jan 30 30 16:07 tty50. After etensive research i added my user cst to the tty group, but when i reboot i still have to manually run chmod again to access the serial port. Can someone please …

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 4.5k views
  10. Latest Ubuntu Jammy CLI version and I get: update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-5.15.48-sunxi64 W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/rtl_nic/rtl8156b-2.fw for module r8152 after apt upgrade.

  11. Started by alg_42,

    I've got an Pine64 a that was one of the Kickstarter models. For a couple of years I've been running OctoPrint on it to run my Qidi i-mates 3d printer. Recently I decided to update from jammy to noble, before I did that I made a backup of my OctoPrint settings and files through the OctoPrint GUI in case of problems. I got a really messed inconsistent with all sorts of dependencies errors because the apt dist-upgrade seemed to freeze and after several hours of no movement I rebooted. As expected it was the mess. I spent about an hour on fixing dependencies but decided it just wasn't worth it as the only thing running is OctoPrint. When I went to restore OctoP…

  12. Started by Hannover,

    Hi, When will soon be ready for the Armbian Pine A64 Desktop Debian? Can I now install Debian xfce on the Armbian Pine A64 Server? and how? Thank you

  13. I believe the TP-Link AC600 wireless usb adapter uses the Mediatek chipset. Has anybody got this running on a Pine A64?

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 4.4k views
  14. Started by clarkss12,

    Pardon my noob question, I am still learning. I have been running Armbian on my Pine board for quite some time, now I would like to use it as a NAS. I really have no idea how or where start. thanks

    • Reputation Points

    • 28 replies
    • 11.6k views
  15. Hi, Just want to check what the recommended approach is with today's dist-upgrade. I noticed that armbian-bsp-cli-pine64 was held back, so tried a manual install to see what the problem was. Seems like apt wants to remove linux-focal-root-current-pine64 to upgrade armbian-bsp-cli-pine64. Is this a temporary dependency issue? Obviously not performing the upgrade unless informed of the correct approach. BR.

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.1k views
  16. Started by Onira,

    I have PINE A64 WIFI 802.11BGN/BLUETOOTH 4.0 MODULE I can see wifi card but bt is not working Please help me to make this bt module working $ sudo rfkill list 0: phy0: Wireless LAN Soft blocked: no Hard blocked: no $

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
  17. Started by Alaric,

    HI, I built the latest images for the Pine64+ & Pine64so - kernel 4.14.x + Debian 9 using the Armbian build scripts and had a problem with the ethernet not operational. Any help would greatly be appreciated. U-Boot SPL 2017.11-armbian (Dec 13 2017 - 23:42:42) DRAM: 2048 MiB Trying to boot from MMC1 NOTICE: BL3-1: Running on A64/H64 (1689) in SRAM A2 (@0x44000) NOTICE: Configuring SPC Controller NOTICE: BL3-1: v1.0(debug):aa75c8d NOTICE: BL3-1: Built : 23:41:50, Dec 13 2017 NOTICE: Configuring AXP PMIC NOTICE: PMIC: setup successful INFO: BL3-1: Initializing runtime services INFO: BL3-1: Preparing for EL3 exit to no…

  18. Started by Paul Smith,

    By following the instruction how to enable ili9486 on orange pi, I have tried to do that with pine64. So, I installed armbian focal 22.10 with 5.15 kernel, enabled spidev and overlayed dts with tft installation and initialization. But still have a white display. Also I was trying another way to use/edit fbtft, the same issue. `dmesg` shows that spi driver no compatible with ili9486

  19. I have looked up relevant information on Google. Since 5.6, pine a64 already supports dsi in the kernel mainline.And the Feiyang FY07024DI26A30-D 7inch MIPI-DSI LCD Panel driver and dts already released. But the 7inch lcd above is a video mode panel.I can not found any information about the command mode panel. Is pine a64 mipi-dsi supports command mode from the kernel mainline? Any help is appreciated!!

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  20. Hello all you awesome community members! So I got this Pine a64+ during their Kickstarter campaign. Initially I used it as a little play desktop. I never really found a use for it until very recently. I decided to use it as a little software Squeezebox client. I installed Armbian 22.04 server. I then setup alsa to use the HDMI audio as default output. I installed squeezelite and it immediately found and connected to my LMS (Logitech Media Server) running on my server. At this point I figured all was good. The sound was working great through my receiver. The next morning (Sunday) the kids could not get the TV sound to work. So of course …

  21. Hi, I have a pine64 with the official touch screen, currently running Xenial with legacy kernel. I followed the instructions to enable the touchscreen: Also starting with 5.24 Pine64’s own LCD with touchscreen support can simply be activated in /boot/armbianEnv.txt by setting pine64_lcd=on and adding gt9xxf_ts to /etc/modules followed by a reboot. which works fine. Preferably, I'd like to use a later kernel, as I'm not interested in any graphical HW acceleration but would like some of the other improvements in later kernels. When I tried the instructions with kernel 4.9, I couldn't find the gt9xxf_ts module. Is there any way of making this…

    • Reputation Points

    • 13 replies
    • 9.6k views
  22. Hi, I was unable to get static MAC address working on my Pine64. I have the kernel boot argument, console=ttyS0,115200 root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rootwait rootfstype=ext4 panic=10 consoleblank=0 enforcing=0 loglevel=1 mac_addr=3a:bd:50:94:8b:06 But still, the from dmesg, [ 12.954581] sun8i-emac 1c30000.ethernet: device MAC address slot 0 aa:90:02:81:eb:e9 In the interfaces file, auto eth0 iface eth0 inet dhcp hwaddress ether 3a:bd:50:94:8b:06 But this caused error in ifup and system start up (networking cannot start since ifup failed with device in use) Although ifup failed, eth0 is visible in ifconfig, which means something else had already …

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.7k views
  23. After a fresh armbian installation + armbian-firmware-full package, the pine64 bluetooth doesn't work because the rtl8723bs_config-pine64.bin file is missing. I've downloaded the file from https://github.com/anarsoul/rtl8723bt-firmware/tree/master/rtl_bt into /lib/firmware/rtl_bt and it works so I've created a PR here https://github.com/armbian/firmware/pull/14 to add it to the firmware package so it can work out of the box. Let me know if I need to do something else for the PR to be merged. Thanks.

  24. Started by DuDu371,

    Hello, i'm succesfull using an armbian image from a long time. Now i compile a new image with the dev kernel (linux-sunxi right?). The problem is that, if i boot the new image the system hangs here: Spoiler U-Boot SPL 2017.11-armbian (Apr 12 2018 - 15:09:59) DRAM: 1024 MiB Trying to boot from MMC1 NOTICE: BL3-1: Running on A64/H64 (1689) in SRAM A2 (@0x44000) NOTICE: Configuring SPC Controller NOTICE: BL3-1: v1.0(debug):c9f55c0 NOTICE: BL3-1: Built : 15:09:28, Apr 12 2018 NOTICE: DT: sun50i-a64-pine64-plus INFO: Configuring AXP PMIC NOTICE: PMIC: fixing DRAM voltage from 1.24V to 1.36V INFO: PMIC:…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  25. Started by Gavinb,

    I'm currently looking into a new project which will use (hopefully) the Rpi Waveshare hdmi based 4" lcd touch screen, linked to the pine64/Sopine I'm at research stage, and will be looking into using a current 5.x kernel. If anyone has any info on the waveshare lcd's I need to watch out for or suggestions to get further info (specifically the touch driver side), please post a response. Progress on the project will be posted here, links will be added once I have some basics running. This can hopefully open up the waveshare displays to other devices. @Igor Yes I've read This post but am willing to do what I can to get Armbian to support the d…

  26. Started by Vin,

    Hello everbody, thank you very much for your comprehensive answers and letting me know that the issue is caused by an EOL fact. So i changed to the recommended builds, but unfortunately it seems that none of it is bootable, or useable, neither Xenial, nor jessie, not even the newest bionic. Is there some sort of general problem that makes those builds unbootlable? Jessie Xenial

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 5.4k views
  27. Hello, I have Pine64 2GB I want to connect the temperature sensor DS18B20. How to connect it. Sorry for my English

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 3k views
  28. Started by CeeGO,

    Hi, I just installed the Armbian on a Pine A64+ (Armbian Focal, mainline based kernel 5.9.y). I'm having trouble getting audio from the 3.5mm stereo output. I've tried several things, including a speaker test: speaker-test -c 2 -Dsysdefault:sun50ia64audio I tried editing /etc/asound.conf but it doesn't seem to affect anything. Do changes to that file apply instantly? What can I do to test/diagnose the issue?

  29. Hi. I have been running mainline on a Pine64 with mipi-dsi lcd Feiyang display since Focal release. I default application ran directly on framebuffer without X, with startup log rolling until the application loaded, but after recent update including kernel 6.6.44 the display is completely black, all the way from boot. I can see that the screen is being identified at boot, but not sure what else to check. Here are relevant lines from dmesg and modules: $ dmesg | grep mipi [ 10.113223] sun6i-mipi-dsi 1ca0000.dsi: Attached device fy07024di26a30d $ lsmod | grep fy0702* panel_feiyang_fy07024di26a30d 12288 0 Please can …

    • Reputation Points

    • 10 replies
    • 5.5k views
  30. Hi, I've tried to change the default console from ttyS0 to ttyS3, using the mainline kernel but I don't get it to work. Modifying boot.cmd I managed to change the tty's baudrate like this: "if test "${console}" = "serial" || test "${console}" = "both"; then setenv consoleargs "${consoleargs} console=ttyS0,38400"; fi" after recompiling with "mkimage -C none -A arm -T script -d /boot/boot.cmd /boot/boot.scr" it gave me an 38400-baud-output begining with line "Loading, please wait...starting version 229" But changing the settings to use ttyS3 does not work at all: "if test "${console}" = "serial" || test "${conso…

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 3.4k views
  31. I just received my Pine A64 LTS V1.2 board, 7" LCD TOUCH SCREEN PANEL, and playbox enclosure. I flashed an sd card with Linux Armbian Focal: https://dl.armbian.com/pine64so/Focal_current If the LCD is connected via the DSI port, the boot freezes during UBoot. If I disconnect the LCD from the DSI connector, we get past the first part of UBoot immediately and it eventually brings me to the login prompt. I do observe that the green power LED appears to light then turn off about when it freezes on boot with the DSI connector attached. I have the official 5 V 2 A SOPINE supply from the store (https://store.pine64.org/product/sopine-baseboard-us-p…

  32. Found an interesting way to keep the Pine64 cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFq1EbWOfYo

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  33. Hi have Armbian_5.30_Pine64_Ubuntu_xenial_default_3.10.105_desktop installed and it all works well. How do I configure it so that if no keyboard is plugged in that a virtual keyboard is displayed?

  34. Started by Zululander,

    My Pine64 boots using Armbian_5.30_Pine64_Ubuntu_xenial_default_3.10.105_desktop. I have added pine64_lcd=on to /boot/armbianEnv.txt and updated the module file. But now when I plug in HDMI nothing displays on the HDMI screen. I also can not see it as a secondary display. Is it possible to have both displays on or can I only have one, having to remove LCD if I want HDMI output?

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
  35. I am using Armbian Buster on Pine64-LTS units. I recently upgraded version 19.11.3 to 20.02.1 and since having problems with high kworker load and strange warning in dmesg output: [ 7.734729] ------------[ cut here ]------------ [ 7.737084] WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 30 at drivers/clocksource/arm_arch_timer.c:360 sun50i_a64_read_cntpct_el0+0x24/0x30 [ 7.738928] Modules linked in: cpufreq_dt realtek axp20x_usb_power industrialio pinctrl_axp209 dw_hdmi_cec lima dw_hdmi_i2s_audio gpu_sched dwmac_sun8i mdio_mux [ 7.741485] CPU: 1 PID: 30 Comm: kworker/1:1 Not tainted 5.4.20-sunxi64 #20.02.1 [ 7.743435] Hardware name: Pine64 LTS (DT) [ 7.745514] Wor…

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 5k views
  36. Hi!I am trying to connect B101UAN01.7 display(1920 x 1200) without any success.Is pine64's driver supports other display than native 7"? If so, then could you please help me to understand where can be error?Here is cutout from my device tree for 10.1" display lcd0@01c0c000 { compatible = "allwinner,sunxi-lcd0"; pinctrl-names = "active", "sleep"; status = "okay"; device_type = "lcd0"; lcd_used = <0x0>; lcd_driver_name = "mb709_mipi"; lcd_backlight = <0x32>; lcd_if …

  37. I have a brand new Pine H64-B. I can get AOSC to start on it, but needed to get Ambian to work. It will partly boot up, but never gets to the the CLI or desktop I have a good SD Card (AOSC works fine, works on a Pi; tried 32G and 128G, ) and power supply. Armbian_5.89.190626_Pineh64_Debian_stretch_dev_5.1.12.img Armbian_5.88_Pineh64_Debian_stretch_dev_5.1.7.img Armbian_5.88_Pineh64_Ubuntu_bionic_dev_5.1.7.img They get up to: Welcome to Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)! ... snip ... [ OK ] Started Flush Journal to Persistent Storage. [ OK ] Started udev Kernel Device Manager. [ OK ] Started udev Coldplug all…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.9k views
  38. Hi. Is there no support for btrfs in the latest armbian-ubuntu-xenial for Pine64s? Linux pine54 3.10.104-pine64 #2 SMP PREEMPT Thu Feb 23 22:26:21 CET 2017 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux root@pine54:~# mkfs.btrfs /dev/sda1 btrfs-progs v4.4 See http://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org for more information. failed to open /dev/btrfs-control skipping device registration: No such file or directory Label: (null) UUID: d8362fb9-1b9c-4d92-8222-6745f842efcf Node size: 16384 Sector size: 4096 Filesystem size: 7.04GiB Block group profiles: Data: single 8.00MiB Metadata: DUP 368.62MiB Sys…

  39. Started by esawdust,

    There was a huge thread a year ago about enabling SPI on Pine64, but it seemed to sometimes apply to longsleep generated kernel vs what I would think would be an out-of-the box build for Pine64 using the Armbian configuration. It wasn't clear to me exactly what needed to be done with today's build configuration, if anything. My ultimate goal is to integrate the IndustrialBerry ENC28J60 dual ethernet port card with Pine64. http://www.industrialberry.com/ethernetberry-v-1-1/ They have a recipe for RaspPi. I'm hoping there might be a similar type of recipe geared to the Pine64. Using the Armbian configurator, I insured the SPI bits were enabled (…

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 5.7k views
  40. All, Don´t know if anybody else did it... but I got Bluetooth running by modifying the device tree and adding support for communication between the RTL8723BS and UART1 and loading the needed RTL8723B firmware. Distro: Armbian Buster Kernel version: 5.4.30-sunxi64 This is how I did it: 1) Create a patch (xx.patch) with the next content and place it in ~/build/userpatches/kernel/sunxi-current/ --- a/arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-pine-h64.dts 2020-04-06 12:37:45.584912094 +0200 +++ b/arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-pine-h64.dts 2020-04-06 12:37:45.584912094 +0200 @@ -498,6 +498,21 …

  41. Started by chrisf,

    After flashing Armbian 5.20 to my SD card, running apt-get upgrade, it fails to boot with the new kernel. The last thing I get from the console is Image lacks image_size field, assuming 16MiB ## Loading init Ramdisk from Legacy Image at 45300000 ... Image Name: uInitrd Image Type: ARM Linux RAMDisk Image (gzip compressed) Data Size: 3845164 Bytes = 3.7 MiB Load Address: 00000000 Entry Point: 00000000 Verifying Checksum ... OK ## Flattened Device Tree blob at 45000000 Booting using the fdt blob at 0x45000000 reserving fdt memory region: addr=45000000 size=200000 reserving fdt memory region: addr=41010000 size=10000 reserving fdt …

  42. Dear friends! I have a project, where I needed to use 4 infrared receivers and 2 transmitters connected to GPIO. After a lot of research I realized how to cook all stuffs together: So I have Pine64 A64 512MB cards (not the plus model), running Armbian 20.05.0-trunk.038 nightly, (uname -r: 5.4.18-sunxi64). I needed to freeze upgrades for two reasons: Boot hangs up: The armbian thinks that I have the plus model: on every upgrade I need to replace the "sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.dtb" file with "sun50i-a64-pine64.dtb" at /boot/dtb/allwinner because the non-plus model (512MB) has different ethernet hardware. Missing gpio-ir-recv kernel module from stock A…

  43. Started by Neko May,

    I've tried searching the forums for info on the Pine H64 Model B, but all the information is rather outdated, so I have some questions: Is this board supported by the images on the Pine H64 page which show a Model A board? (There was mention they work but without ethernet support.) Has ethernet support been fixed in the Pine H64 images for Model B? Are nightly builds still disabled for these boards?

  44. Started by vlad59,

    As I said in another topic, I'm trying to make bluetooth work with my Pine64 1GB board The other topic is there : Yesterday I tried using `rtk_hciattach` from https://github.com/lwfinger/rtl8723bs_bt That was the program I was using with legacy kernel. After a fresh start (removed the Power USB and plugged it back in) I get this output : root@pine64:~/src/rtl8723bs_bt# ./rtk_hciattach -n -s 115200 /dev/ttyS1 rtk_h5 Realtek Bluetooth init uart with init speed:115200, final_speed:115200, type:HCI UART H5 Realtek Bluetooth :Realtek hciattach version 2.5 Realtek Bluetooth :3-wire sync pattern resend : 1, len: 8 Realtek B…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.6k views
  45. Started by RJMason,

    Does anyone know where i can find linux headers for the LTS/Sopine, or an image that contains them? None of the images from the wiki seem contain the headers. I installed the Armbian legacy with 3.10.107 and was able to get Pine64 headers using apt-get install linux-headers-pine64 but they seem to be missing many files when i try to compile. Any help is greatly appreciated.

  46. Started by klode82,

    After a reboot, my HDMI does not send anymore signal. The resolution of my desktop (using x11vnc) is 1024x768. This is the pastebin from dmesg: dmesg from Pine64 There are some error on sunxi8. Can someone help me?

  47. Armbianconfig on OrangePi Win shows dev and next kernel branches to switch to. When selecting next for instance the following packages would be installed: linux-image-next-pine64 linux-headers-next-pine64 linux-u-boot-orangepiwin-next linux-xenial-root-next-orangepiwin The image and headers dpkgs are not present in the repo (http://apt.armbian.com/pool/main/l/) though, so update fails. The suggested kernel image from https://www.armbian.com/kernel/ (linux-image-dev-sun50iw2) is also not present. Even the installed kernel (linux-image-pine64) is not present in this repository So i'm confused. Am I looking at…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  48. Yesterday, I upgraded my Pine A64 LTS to the 5.10.21 kernel: The system rebooted just fine, though took longer then before. I didn't realize why until today, when I tried to access /media/mmcboot and discovered that it wasn't there. In fact, there is no /dev/mmcblk0p1 device at all. It's bizarre: it boots from the MicroSD, switches to my SSD, but then the MicroSD card device is simply gone when the system is up. I do not see this on two other Pine A64 (not LTS) systems. I was able to mount the microSD card on one of the other systems, and fsck reported everything was fine. I could also see all of the files just fine. The files …

  49. Started by brm,

    Hi. I am getting a kernel Oops in the Pine64+ . . . .see below. Kernel is 5.8.13-sunxi64. It was installed after a recent update. I would like to drop back to the previous kernel if possible. Does this seem like a reasonable search term for a suitable kernel? Any ideas on searching and installing a previous kernel appreciated. sudo apt-cache search kernel 5.8* | grep sunxi64 linux-dtb-current-sunxi64 - Linux DTB, version 5.8.13-sunxi64 linux-dtb-dev-sunxi64 - Linux DTB, version 5.9.0-rc7-sunxi64 linux-dtb-legacy-sunxi64 - Linux DTB, version 5.4.62-sunxi64 linux-headers-current-sunxi64 - Linux kernel headers for 5.8.13-sunxi64 on arm64…

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 4.7k views
  50. Started by linda,

    Hello, I want to monitor the temperature of my Pine64, because I run the pine in an relatively warm environment. Unfortunately, the usual ways do not lead to a reasonable result: I tried the armbianmonitor: "armbianmonitor -m" with this result: Time CPU n/a load %cpu %sys %usr %nice %io %irq CPU 17:08:20: --- 0.00 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% -13552°C 17:08:25: --- 0.00 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% -13673°C and read the file: /sys/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp: contains the same wrong value -13552 Is there a way to activate the temperature measurement? I am using th…

  51. Started by icce,

    Mainline stable Armbian stable for Pine64 worked great. I have successfully make my 3.5 TFT screen work but not the touch screen. I read some tutorials, mostly guide. This guide for TFT and Touch is really detailed. For touch: - Step 1: ads7846 driver seems ok - Step 2: ads7846_device there is a warning after make and make install, and it said to skip depmod - After this, I tried sudo modprob ads7846 sudo modprob ads7846_device model=7846 cs=1 gpio_pendown=1 keep_vref_on=1 swap_xy=1 pressure_max=255 x_plate_ohms=60 x_min=200 x_max=3900 y_min=200 y_max=3900 ads7846 is ok (confirmed with lsmod). But ads7846_device return invalid argum…

  52. vmlinuz-4.20.7-sunxi64 works fine (the Armbianmonitor URL is from that) but 5.1.0 breaks eth: 1c30000.ethernet: Unsupported interface mode: rgmii-txid

  53. Started by __Dirk__,

    Hi, Since I still couldn't find a enclosure for my Pine64 H64 model-B, I mocked up one myself using a Eur 6,50 Raspberry Pi 4 case. 1) From the USB/ETH connector side I cut out the sections in between the connectors since there is a small offset that pushes the Pine64 board aside when closing the case. 2) From one of the cover lulls, I cut out a section to fit over the IR sensor. 3) On the HDMI side I cut out the two ports holes of the RPI micro hdmi connections and I made a notch in the USB-C hole to fit the power connector of the Pine64. 4) Drilled a hole in the cover large enough for the WIFI/BT antenna connector, on the board,…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.3k views
  54. Hi, Thank you all for so much work to fully implement the mainline kernel for the Pine64! So much is now working out-of-the-box with armbian, that there is no need to use the legacy version based on kernel 3.10. The pine64 does have CIR capabilities and the sunxi-cir kernel module is available, but we are still missing DT bindings for the device, although I see that an overlay file is present for the h5: /dts-v1/; / { compatible = "allwinner,sun50i-h5"; fragment@0 { target = <0xffffffff>; __overlay__ { pinctrl-names = "default"; …

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.8k views
  55. Hi. I have a 2GB Pine64+ and have armbian on it. Yes, it's not new, but I noticed the problem only now. It's because my use - in short, I use these boards for hobbyistic low level programming - say an OS loader writing, so it's flash and test, never been looking into linux too deep - only needed utilities. staring at the top is not of that set. Now, when reached the DT parsing, passed by uboot, on this board, my loader, noticed 1GB of RAM... Basically, 1GB, as I see, is a default value set in the dts for pine64-plus yet. The DT is not updated on the fly by uboot, as it looks should be. and when I went to Linux, I saw the same - it sees it as 1GB! …

    • Reputation Points

    • 16 replies
    • 7k views
  56. Started by reverend_t,

    What's the current status of 5.30 on Pine64 mainline? I've a spare Pine64 lying around and was considering compiling latest Armbian for it to poke around a little, test things if that's useful to the dev effort. The downloads page lists support as experimental, but the version there is 5.27 and some of the info seems out of date, ie points to the wrong subforum, etc.

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  57. Started by linda,

    Is there a way to boot the Pine-A64 LTS with Armbian via eMMC? I can use the SD card to boot the armian-Sopine image, but the eMMC memory is not recognized. With the Ayufan image (jessie-minimal) on SD card (https://github.com/ayufan-pine64/linux-build/releases), I can at least recognize the eMMC memory and using sudo dd bs = 30M if = Image / jessie-minimal-sopine-0.7.19-118.img of =/dev/ mmcblk1 copy to the eMMC memory. I removed the SD card and booted with eMMC. I did the same steps with the Armbian image and write the Armbian image on the eMMC (with the Ayufan image on SD card) sudo dd bs=30M if=Image/Armbian_5.38_Pine64so_U…

  58. Hey Igor and fellow Armbian forum members! I have worked with Armbian on my OPi PC and used the rtl8192cu-fixed github replacement driver, and recently just edited /etc/modules to include 8192cu(btw apt-get upgrade breaks this). However on my Pine64, dmesg says: rtlwifi/rtl8192cufw.bin isn't available. I have tried manually placing the Debian .bin file into the proper /lib but haven't been able to get the wlan0 to show up under iwconfig(yea I have already enabled it in /etc/network/interfaces. lsusb and lsmod both show some entries for 8912cu. Thanks for any insight, and let's hope we can fix this so that people can use their wifi adapters soon .

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 5.3k views
  59. Started by linda,

    I'm using a Pine 64 LTS. For this I have downloaded the SoPine images Armbian_21.08.1_Pine64so_buster_current_5.10.60.img and Armbian_21.08.1_Pine64so_focal_current_5.10.60.img Both images boot normally (including network connection), but after the update (apt update, apt upgrade) no IP4 network connection is established for eth0. For help I am very grateful for any help.

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 2.7k views
  60. Hello, I am using Allwinner A64 processor for my use case. In that, I want to flash my custom os into emmc memory which is alredy worked in SD card. Currenlty we go thorugh below link: https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/NOOB#Instructions_to_Flashing_eMMC_Modules we follow "xzcat imagename.img.xz | sudo dd of=/dev/mmcblk1 bs=1M status=progress conv=fsync" this command but we got input/out error while reading memory. Please check below screenshot.

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3k views
  61. Hi, Not sure if this is me being stupid or a general problem with the 4.10 kernel: As there are now Mainline 4.10.0-next-20170125 images available from the main Pine64 download page, I tried flashing a spare card to start working on the touchscreen. Neither of the Server images based in 4.10 will boot on my board (no Ethernet activity so I can't ssh in). I also tried updating a working 3.10.104 / 5.25 installation with the dev. 4.x kernel, using the guide: Finally tried with a cross compiled kernel, built using the developer guide: https://docs.armbian.com/Developer-Guide_Build-Preparation/ All with same result: Board apparently doesn't b…

    • Reputation Points

    • 10 replies
    • 4.6k views
  62. Started by Rudy Bernard,

    Hi, After many attempt to installs and remove various version of teamviewer, I finally was able to make it run successfully. I try to use many architecture package even if they were not supposed to work. The running teamviewer is at the following link. I know it's not supposed to work but it is. https://download.teamviewer.com/download/linux/teamviewer-host_armhf.deb Here kind of command that I used randomly (I know, not really scientific approach!) sudo dpkg --add-architecture amd64 sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386 sudo apt-get install -f sudo apt-get update sudo dpkg --remove-architecture amd64 …

  63. I recently upgraded my working Pine A64-LTS board to Armbian 10.9 by using standard 'apt-get update' followed by 'apt-get upgrade' The update went fine (no error messages) and i rebooted the unit. The unit was unable to mount the root filesystem it complaint about UUID probably incorrect, but this was not the case. After doing some research i found out that the DTB file was changed on the mmc0 part. The option 'non-removable' was removed wich let to the kernel using the PUSH-PUSH routine? cd pins to see if a SD card is present. It looks like it that not all versions of the Pine A64-LTS have this pin or maybe in the past …

  64. After upgrading from 4.14.70-sunxi64 to 4.19.13-sunxi64 Pine64+ board started to misbehave after running for some time. Dmesg shows: Armbian-release: BOARD=pine64 BOARD_NAME="Pine64" BOARDFAMILY=sun50iw1 VERSION=5.70 LINUXFAMILY=sunxi64 BRANCH=next ARCH=arm64 IMAGE_TYPE=stable BOARD_TYPE=conf INITRD_ARCH=arm64 KERNEL_IMAGE_TYPE=Image With Armbian Pine64 3.10 kernel board worked without hanging for 2+ years. I also tried 4.18.xx-sunxi64 kernel from dev branch - same problem.

  65. I am trying to display a bootlogo.bmp on boot without success. HDMI and also LCD. I don't mean the four tuxes (pines) on kernel load, i want to display it from u-boot. I am using Armbian 5.26 (don't know why kernel is 3.10.104), upgraded from 5.25. I have placed bootlogo.bmp on /boot but still nothing displayed by u-boot. All my u-boot builds also fails to display it. Has anyone tried it with success?

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 3.3k views
  66. Hi! I'm using the Sopine A64 Armbian Buster image version 5.91 in combination with my PineA64-LTS SBC. First off I'd like to say that it runs great, thank you guys very much for providing this fully featured image and thereby keeping this SBC up to date! For the last few weeks I've been trying to get the Pine 64 7" LCD screen to work with it, but so far unfortunately I haven't been able to. What I've tried: Follow instructions to get LCD working as stated on the older brother's PineA64 page: add 'pine64_lcd=on' to /boot/armbianEnv.txt, and add 'gt9xxf_ts' to /etc/modules, then reboot. No luck. Read about the Allwinne…

  67. Hello, I downloaded the latest 20.04 image for Pine64+ and I am not getting any audio from youtube for example. I can see in the Volume Control window in the Output panel an audio level meter moving and the application Chromium. But still get no audio from the TV.

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
  68. Hello, This is my first attempt to install Armbian on a Pine64 + that I bought 2 weeks ago. I created one from the source, but as the battery management failed, I tried it with a constructed image (Armbian_5.69_Pine64_Debian_stretch_next_4.19.13.img), but it's still the same: everything works fine, except battery management. The state of battery and energy should appear as files in the /sys/class/power/directory, but this directory is not created. I can see this directory and the battery information in other images (like the version of the 3.1 kernel of Ayufan). What I have seen is a strange error (for me) in dmesg, related to the power management modules (axp..…

  69. Hello, I have a Pine64 board and recently added an audio POT with the pcm5102a chipset. It is rather difficult to get the board working/recognized. I found info on the forum saying one has to do stuff with the overlay system but only for other boards than the Pine64 and I can't get it right. aplay -l: root@pine64:~# aplay -l **** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices **** card 0: sun50ia64audio [sun50i-a64-audio], device 0: 1c22c00.dai-sun8i-codec-aif1 sun8i-codec-aif1-0 [1c22c00.dai-sun8i-codec-aif1 sun8i-codec-aif1-0] Subdevices: 1/1 Subdevice #0: subdevice #0 card 1: sun50ia64hdmi [sun50i-a64-hdmi], device 0: 1c22800.i2s-i2s-hifi i2s-hifi-0 [1c…

  70. Hi I have been trying to allocate specific gpio's as input via the Device Tree, this ultimately being for a custom made board. I can and have successfully allocated pins PB0, PB1, PB3 & PB5, which are showing in /dev/inputs/by-path and have been verified working with evtest. Working code :- /dts-v1/; /plugin/; / { fragment@0 { target = <&pio>; __overlay__ { input_0: input_0 { pins = "PB0"; function = "gpio_in"; bias-pull-up; }; }; }; fragment@1 { target-path = "/"; __overlay__ { button_1 { compatible = "gpio-keys"; pinctrl-names = "default"…

  71. Started by thomasgrzybowski,

    Hi, I'm trying to use the emmc device located on the Pine64LTS - not neccessarily to boot (though that would be nice). I'm employing a 16GB FORESEE card, which I obtained from the Pine folks. First I installed the Stable SoPine64 Armbian_5.30_Pine64so_Ubuntu_xenial_default_3.10.105 image from the Download web page. When I booted the image from an microSD card, only /dev/mmcblk0 showed up - no /dev/mmcblk1. When I tried to boot from the image loaded on the emmc card, the boot failed. Next I tried to build a more up-to-date image, using: git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/armbian/build cd build ./compile.sh And using the ch…

  72. We have initial support for Pine64/Pine64+ for a long time in our repository but not released any official images yet. Since this will change soon a sneak preview what to expect. Hardware related issues: Please don't blame Armbian for the few design flaws Pine64 and Pine64+ show: These boards use Micro USB for DC-IN which is the worst possible decision. Most USB cables have a resistance way too high and are responsible for severe voltage drops when consumption increases, then the tiny Micro USB contacts have also a pretty high contact resistance and also maximum amperage for this connector is limited to 1.8A by USB specs. So in case you want …

  73. I am currently using the Armbian 20.02 release and doing some tests with the serial ports of a Pine64-LTS board. I noticed that i could not get all the serial ports to work. I needed to make a couple of changes in order to get them all working. Maybe i did something wrong and my changes were not needed, but i still would like to list them here in order to help other users who are having problems with the serial ports. When first starting up the armbian release i used the armbian-config tool to enable the uart 1, uart 2, uart 3 and uart4. I rebooted but noticed not all ports where present. I noticed a message in the dmesg log showi…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 4k views
  74. Hi, Thanks to the hard work of your team, the Pine64-plus touchscreen now works great with the mainline kernel and legacy images are no longer listed in the download options, but it looks like some of the instructions at https://www.armbian.com/pine64/ are still referring to the "old way" of doing things: ie: Pine64’s own LCD with touchscreen support can simply be activated in /boot/armbianEnv.txt by setting pine64_lcd=on and adding gt9xxf_ts to /etc/modules followed by a reboot. The LCD screen is now activated by manipulating the DT overlays, which can even be done from armbian-config - hardware, and the touchscreen module is…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 4.1k views
  75. Started by lukasz,

    I am posting the following in the capacity of an errand boy ;) Anarsoul has done a lot of work on the A64 and has custom patches for the Pine A64, SOPine and the Pinebook that have not found their way into mainline yet (his git: https://github.com/anarsoul/). He only does Arch and has no knowledge of Debian/ Ubuntu. I recently asked on Twitter and PINE64 forum which OS users would like to see the Pinebook ship and many users reported Armbian. If anyone would be willing to help incorporate Anarsoul's work into Armbian so that we could have more features working on the aforementioned devices on mainline, then please have a chat with him in the linux-sunxi or pine6…

  76. Hi, I've changed the default console from ttyS0 to ttyS3, using the mainline kernel with overlay "/boot/dtb/allwinner/overlay/sun50i-a64-uart3.dtbo". Unfortunately when I run command "sudo shutdown -r now" (or sudo reboot) my pine shuts down instead of reboot (although the console output says "reboot: Restarting system" at the end.) [Hard reset reboot works with "reboot -f" using ttyS3 console]. Using the standard console I can reboot my pine without problems. What could case this behavior? Is it necessary to disable or kill a ttyS3-process before the reboot?

  77. Hi, I brought new pine64 board and installing OS in SD card. This OS considering kernel 5.10.34 and now I want to modify some of the kernel features. For that, please guide me how to download kernel source and rebuild it for pine64.

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.9k views
  78. Started by Joda,

    Hello, I have an A64 2GB ( kickstarter ) with the zwave module in Uart on which I installed the latest version of armbian ( Armbian 24.11.1 Bookworm Minimal ) kernel 6.6.62-current-sunxi64 I have activated the Uart2 via armbian-config but I still can not connect via stty or MinOZW sudo MinOZW /dev/ttyS2 ERROR: Failed to set serial port parameters ERROR: Failed to open serial port /dev/ttyS2 sudo stty -F /dev/ttyS2 115200 Input/output error can you help me ?

  79. Started by constantius,

    pine 64so Pine64, bananapi M64 images 19.11.3, GUI XFCE 4.12 dont not run after upgrade images 20.02 GUI does not work from begining after installed. Never mind i build 19.11.5 kernel 5.4.18 and works

  80. How can PINE A64 GPU hardware acceleration be enabled? Playing a 24 fps full HD MP4 movie is not working smoothly. Here are some results on Armbian Jammy cli from June 30 version 22.05.3 with only installing via apt-get: - mpv, best result, probably ~10 fps - mplayer -vo sdl/fbdev2, probably ~5 fps - cvlc, probably 2~3 fps - kodi, probably 1~2 fps - gst123, could not get it running because issue with ALSA The fps are sort of guessed. Any other software and tips for testing are welcome. None of the movies playing played sound. speaker-test also did not play sound even though alsamixer showed all is well. Tips for this please too. …

  81. 5.10.4-sunxi64 pine64 board with goodix 7" mipi-dsi LCD touchscreen. The LCD output is working fine across reboots after enabling the dt overlay using armbian-config. For the touchscreen, I have added "goodix" to /etc/modules and the digitizer works fine from all cold boots: ~$ dmesg | grep -i goodix [ 5.836601] Goodix-TS 1-005d: supply VDDIO not found, using dummy regulator [ 5.843605] Goodix-TS 1-005d: ID k}\xfa, version: 7b6f [ 5.866815] input: Goodix Capacitive TouchScreen as /devices/platform/soc/1c2ac00.i2c/i2c-1/1-005d/input/input5 but a reboot leads to either: [ 5.856172] Goodix-TS 1-005d: supply VDDI…

  82. I cannot boot into lvm encyprypted root partition: mount: mounting "/dev/mapper/vg-root on /root failed: No such file or directory␍␊ Failed to mount "/dev/mapper/vg-root as root file system.␍␊ The flollowing step i made (short version) - create the lvm partition - mount lvm partition and and copy file system auf lvm partition, bind /dev, sys, proc - chroot in the lvm root partition (vg-root) - change /etc/fstab : insert /dev/mapper/vg-root / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1 UUID=<UUID-Partiion> /mnt/mnt ext4 defaults,noatime,nodiratime,commit=600,errors=remount-ro …

  83. I tried to get armbian running on my new pine64. Therefore I downloaded the latest two 7z-files for debian and ubuntu. But neither of them does an auto-resize nor does the first boot took more than 30sec - contrary to the documentation. I'm using the SD cards delivered with the pine64 (16GB). In a related post I've found there has been "update-rc filesystem defaults" to (re-)trigger the process (or update.rc). Neither nor I've found. How can I get the distribution created in the correct way on the SD card?

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 4k views
  84. Hello. I'm a bit confused, i have a PINE64 board ("PINE A64+", 2GB mem.) (this one : https://www.pine64.org/?product=sopine-a64-baseboard-combo) I installed some years ago ARMBIAN on it - everything is running fine. But i'm still on kernel 3.X something : ``` uname -a Linux pine64 3.10.107-pine64 #2 SMP PREEMPT Fri Feb 8 10:23:10 CET 2019 aarch64 GNU/Linux cat /etc/armbian.txt ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Title: Armbian 5.73 Pine64 Debian jessie default Kernel: Linux 3.10.107 Build date: 28.01.2019 ... ``` …

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 5k views
  85. How can I use / release the ports PC0-PC3 (GPIO 64 - 67) in kernel 4.19? In my project I am using the ports PC0-PC3 (GPIO 64 - 67) for in-circuit programming (with avrdude). Everything was fine until I switched from kernel 4.14 to kernel 4.19. Now the ports are already in use. (Although according to the pine64 schematics nothing is connected to those ports) sudo cat /sys/kernel/debug/pinctrl/1c20800.pinctrl/pinmux-pins ... pin 64 (PC0): device 1c68000.spi function spi0 group PC0 pin 65 (PC1): device 1c68000.spi function spi0 group PC1 pin 66 (PC2): device 1c68000.spi function spi0 group PC2 pin 67 (PC3): device 1c68000.spi fun…

  86. Hi How do I change the DSI clock for Pine A64-LTS ? Thank you.

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  87. I am a bit lost how to create a bootable micro SD card with Armbian version for Pine64 board... I've downloaded Armbian_5.20_Pine64_Debian_jessie_3.10.102.7z file from Armbian site, extracted it using 7Zip on my Windows 7 machine and got following 6 files: armbian.txt armbian.txt.asc Armbian_5.25_Pine64_Debian_jessie_default_3.10.104.img Armbian_5.25_Pine64_Debian_jessie_default_3.10.104.img.asc sha256sum.sha AS I understiid, the *.img file is the disk image itself. However writing it to the SD card (using Etcher, as recommended, as well as Win32DiskImager that I've always used to write Pine64 images, then also tried with Rufus) renders t…

  88. Started by Humberg,

    Hello community, I got some brand new Pine H64 Model B this week. Anyone interested in a free test device? Markus

  89. Started by icce,

    I have a Pine64+ 2GB and use Waveshare 3.5 (A). Armbian Bionic Ubuntu installed. I tried to initiate Waveshare screen by following steps: - Enable spidev0.0 from armbianEnv.txt (confirm with /dev/spidev0.0) - modprobe fbtft by: sudo modprobe fbtft_device name=piscreen But I got error with step 2. Here is the output of dmesg [ 4419.154174] fbtft: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned. [ 4419.163004] fbtft_device: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned. [ 4419.164436] spidev spi0.0: spidev spi0.0 1000kHz 8 bits mode=0x00 [ 4419.164564] spidev spi0.0: Deleting s…

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 4.3k views
  90. Hello, I'm using a Pine 64 LTS with the SoPine image Armbian 21.02.3 Bionic with Linux 5.4.88-sunxi64 I have made various changes and installations to this image, so I want/need to continue using this image. Unfortunately, with the new hardware of the Pine 64 LTS (Pine64 LTS-V2) network connection is no longer possible. (Note: With the current SoPine image there is a network connection). Is there any way to reinstall the current network drivers in my image? I would be very grateful for any help.

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 3.4k views
  91. Started by Codefriar,

    The notes here, https://www.armbian.com/pine64/ talk about a beta image that has hardware acceleration enabled for the pine64. Unfortunately, the link is no longer valid. Anyone have a link to images I can use with the pine64 that have hardware (2d primarily) that i can use?

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 3.3k views
  92. U-Boot SPL 2019.01-armbian (Apr 08 2019 - 01:44:37 +0200) DRAM: 4096 MiB Trying to boot from MMC1 NOTICE: BL31: v2.1(debug):8a08e27 NOTICE: BL31: Built : 00:11:54, Apr 5 2019 NOTICE: BL31: Detected Allwinner H6 SoC (1728) NOTICE: BL31: Found U-Boot DTB at 0xc06ea70, model: Pine H64 INFO: ARM GICv2 driver initialized NOTICE: PMIC: Probing AXP805 NOTICE: PMIC: AXP805 detected INFO: BL31: Platform setup done INFO: BL31: Initializing runtime services WARNING: BL31: cortex_a53: CPU workaround for 819472 was missing! WARNING: BL31: cortex_a53: CPU workaround for 824069 was missing! WARNING: BL31: cortex_a53: CPU workaround for 827319 …

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 8.9k views
  93. I'm running Armbian 20.08 Focal on a Pine64 with 2GB RAM. Mostly everything runs fine, but I do have a problem with getting audio out of the headphone plug. In pavucontrol I can see audio is playing (an internet stream) on Built-in Stereo, but nothing can be heard when connecting speakers. To be clear: I don't want audio out of HDMI, but just from the headphone plug. I have also played around with alsamixer and unmuted everything that was muted and turning up the volume, but still no audio to be heard... Has anybody gotten this to work?

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 3.5k views
  94. Started by JTX,

    Hi everyone, I'm using Pine64 LTS for a project. According to AXP803 datasheet Page37 & 38, the charge LED indicator can be set to Mode A or Mode B. Does anyone know how to change this setting via sysfs, or other interface(I2c, Uart) ? pine@pine64so:/sys/class/power_supply$ ls axp20x-battery axp813-ac pine@pine64so:/sys/class/power_supply$ cd axp813-ac pine@pine64so:/sys/class/power_supply/axp813-ac$ ls device health input_current_limit online power present subsystem type uevent voltage_min pine@pine64so:/sys/class/power_supply/axp813-ac$ cat uevent POWER_SUPPLY_NAME=axp813-ac POWER_SUPPLY_HEALTH=Good POWER_SUPPLY_PRESENT=1 POWER_SU…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 3.4k views
  95. Started by ecolezen,

    This is an old, original Pine64 Board w/ 1GB RAM. Armbian Version: 5.69 I am unable to get audio signal (output) from the Audio Jack. Tried normal headphone with 3 contacts, also tried headset with 4 contacts, BOTH fail to get audio out. Tried Stretch and also Ubuntu, no success... Does anybody succeed getting audio out from the onboard audio jack with Armbiam? If so, can you give a brief description of the procedure/steps and the soft(s) you are using? When using a external USB Audio adapter everything seems to work fine (connecting to the Adapter Audio Jack), so, I guess that from the point of view of…

  96. Hi, just want share a little experiment I am doing to try to solve my Pine64 Boot Crash/Freeze Problem using a external (MCU) microcontroller to assist it. [MCU and Pine Drawing] [Actual Prototype Photo] The idea is very simple, just "watch" the SystemLED to detect if the system is booting normally, and if NOT, then issue a hardware reset, then, keeping repeating this process until the SystemLED indicates that the system is booting up... I am trying to document the process here is this tutorial page: http://www13.plala.or.jp/pskitty/copineon.html Files, source code, high quality pictures here on GitHub: h…

  97. Has anyone gotten the ov5640 camera working with the SOPINE and baseboard? I'm using a prebuilt image from https://www.armbian.com/download/ - Armbian 5.38 stable Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS 3.10.107-pine64 I've set camera_type=ov5640 in /boot/armbianEnv.txt and rebooted, but I'm having some trouble loading the camera module: Spoiler pi@pine64so:~$ sudo modprobe -r -f ov5640 pi@pine64so:~$ sudo modprobe -r -f vfe_v4l2 pi@pine64so:~$ sudo modprobe ov5640 pi@pine64so:~$ sudo modprobe vfe_v4l2 pi@pine64so:~$ dmesg [ 241.175358] [OV5640@lex]sensor_remove ov5640 sd = ffffffc076b9be00! [ 250.718969] [VFE]vfe_exit [ 250.719007] [VFE]vfe_runtime_resu…

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 7.5k views
  98. I tried to flash the latest Armbian (Armbian_5.52.180715_Pine64_Ubuntu_bionic_dev_4.18.0-rc4) on my A64+. When starting I can't bott and gett one of these error messages: Does anybody have any idea what might go wrong? I know it's not stable yet. After that message, the device waits for an image from a TFTP Server.

  99. Started by codykl,

    Ethernet does not appear to be working on the latest versions of Armbian with pine64 512mb model (has only 10/100MBps Eth) Current Version: ARMBIAN 5.83 stable Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) 4.19.38-sunxi64 - I have tried 2 boards in case its a hardware issue, no go. - Ethernet works with Armbian Xenial (3.10 legacy kernel) - The network port shows activity when initially powering up, but when it begins boot lights go out. - I have tried many older and newer kernels, including the new 5.1.0 dev kernel, with no luck. - Eth0 show up with command "ip address" but not with "ifconfig" - When I try running "sudo ethtool eth0" I get error…

    • Reputation Points

    • 10 replies
    • 7.8k views
  100. Started by Petee,

    Over the years have been using the Pine64 2Gb computer as an automation server running with original Xenial Base Image [20161218-1] by longsleep. This is a first generation Pine64 2Gb computer that I got during the start up of the company. Currently utilizing a 2 AMP 5VDC PS connected to the Euler bus, heatsinks on the top and bottom of the board and a boot up 100Mb mode. It would run fine for months then occassionally wouldn't start on boot. Recently redid the box using Armbian. | _ \(_)_ __ ___ / /_ | || | | |_) | | '_ \ / _ \ '_ \| || |_ | __/| | | | | __/ (_) |__ _| |_| |_|_| |_|\___|\___/ |_| …

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 3.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.