Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allwinner sunxi

Community maintained Allwinner SoC based boards

  1. Symptoms: Board does not boot Armbian from inserted SD card, but may boot other distributions (based on old/legacy u-boot). Following or similar output can be grabbed from the serial console: U-Boot SPL 2017.01-armbian (Feb 02 2017 - 03:04:04) DRAM: 2048 MiB Trying to boot from MMC1MMC: no card present spl: mmc init failed with error: -123 SPL: failed to boot from all boot devices ### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ### The key message here is "MMC: no card present" Most likely cause: Malfunctioning microSD slot card detect switch. It can be verified either visually (with a magnifying glass) or electronically (with a multimeter) - a…

  2. Just for info from cnx-software. Orangepi 3 H6 chip is launched!!!!

  3. Started by ag123,

    has anyone ordered and/or played with this https://www.cnx-software.com/2023/07/03/orange-pi-zero-3-allwinner-h618-sbc-ships-with-up-to-4gb-ram/ https://liliputing.com/orange-pi-zero-3-is-a-cheap-tiny-single-board-pc-with-up-to-4gb-ram-gigabit-ethernet-and-allwinner-h618/ http://www.orangepi.org/html/hardWare/computerAndMicrocontrollers/details/Orange-Pi-Zero-3.html even the linux images is very 'fresh' as in that they are just released *yesterday* 😄

  4. Hi, Are there any news on if Armbian will be on the new H5 64bit board? Orange released an Android SDK and an Android image but I guess everyone is waiting for a decent 64bit Debian. Since took the plunge and got into the H5 wagon ordering one, I looked at the released info and obviously there was nothing I could use myself.. So the question goes to the Armbian gurus, guys do you think that there could be an Armbian release for H5 this year? Christos

  5. This is a rather interesting board isn't it? H3, GPIO, 0.5GB memory. http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/07/07/smaller-than-raspberry-pi-zero-meet-nanopi-neo-arm-linux-development-board/ Would it be possible to run this on Armbian?

  6. CNX-Software just posted that H2 based Orange Pi Zero appeared on Aliexpress for $7. It has been showcased here before, but now is on sale officially, though I can't find 512MB version on the store pages. I'm eager to try 256MB version as my home IoT hub (mosquitto + nginx + uwsgi + Twisted, with MySQL database running on Zyxel NAS). It started with OPi PC then I switched to OPi One but I see it still can be lower spec device.

  7. Started by igorh,

    Hi! Is the Orange Pi3 image suitable for the Orange Pi3 LTs? Or where to find it?

  8. Hello, my Beelink X2 is a Allwinner H3 TV Box and is possible to boot the Orange Pi PC Image from OrangePi.org but not from armbian. What is needed to bring this TV Box to work with armbian, I already habe a immage from Beelink X2 internal 8GB NAND. Is there a howto to get this working (Eng/Ger) Thank you. Here is smal part from NAND Image, If some one need more, I will insert it. hd BeelinkX2.img |head -n 200 00000000 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................| * 000001b0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 |................| 000001c0 00 00 0b 00 00 00 00 20 33 00 00 e8 b4 00 00 00 |....... 3.....…

  9. Hi everyone ! I'm starting this new dedicated thread because I've got some new headache about this issue that we tried to figured out since months... I've received my PineH64 last week, and with this board I don't faced the reboot hang behaviour ! Today, since I've committed the OPi3 WIP scripts, and facing same reboot hang, I've decided to to try booting PineH64 image on this OPi3 board, but unfortunately reboot hang still occurs ... This brings me to a conclusion that it is not a software issue, but maybe hardware one ... I will dig on that during next few days by comparing PMIC and other between all those boards ... …

  10. Started by chradev,

    Hi to All, I found this project extremely useful and start customization process in the following directions: customize packet set for deploying into A20-Olinuxino-Lime2-4GB based server box use read only Root FS on NAND and SD with overlayfs and USB automount capability fully configurable by scripts in userpatches and up-gradable by web interface only completely none interactive (no tty1, ttyS0, ssh etc.) and controllable via web interface only Armbian project usage is a must in later maintenance so the customization has to be done by userpatches only. Final project has to be ready for automated builds. On the first step while trying to remove changing root pass…

  11. Started by JamesCL,

    Is there any armbian image that we can try with the Orange pi 4A ? Many thanks

  12. Started by Nick A,

    For those with a Radxa Cubie A7A/A7Z, I made a custom Armbian Build using the BSP kernel. https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build/tree/Radxa-A7A https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build/releases To build your own image: git clone https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build.git --branch Radxa-A7A ./compile.sh "do not change the kernel configuration" "show csc/wip/eos/tvb" "I understand and agree" "radxa-cubie-a7a" or "radxa-cubie-a7z" rest is up to you... Should you choose to run Armbian, ensure the CPU has adequate cooling by installing the Radxa Heatsink. https://radxa.com/products/accessories/heatsink-6…

  13. Yesterday my 14" Pinebook arrived so I thought I'll collect some already available information. A lot of work still has to be done to get a decent laptop experience with this hardware so this is neither a review nor a stupid Un-Review but just a preview instead. To get the idea about dimensions I added a 13" and a 15" laptop to the picture. Pinebook is wedge-shaped and thickness matches both the 2011 15" MacBook Pro and the 13" from 2015: Display size closely matches the 13" MacBook Pro (but of course pixel density / resolution don't match as well as quality: TN vs. IPS and coating -- it should be obvious if you've the 'you get what you…

  14. Using this file or upgrading from an older version results in no sda showing up. Please Help! http://mirror.igorpecovnik.com/Armbian_5.00_Bananapi_Debian_jessie_4.4.1.zip Please ask for further information as I am still learning a lot. Thanks Igor, great work on the distros. Gary

  15. I have the gc2035 camera working on my Orange Pi One running Armbian, but I need a better image sensor. I've had a quick attempt to get an ov5640 working without any luck. It is a popular 5Mpixel module similar to the RPi camera. I know that 'Sitheek' on the Orange Pi forums had it working. However, that place is a ghost town now and Sitheek has not visited since January. So, I wonder if anyone here has got an OV5640 camera working, or failing that, could just offer some pointers on how to go about this? Thanks.

  16. I recently purchased a number of Orange Pi and Nano Pi boards, and discovered the awesome work of the Armbian team :-) The Orange Pi Plus2 H5 is a rather nice board - built in eMMC, H5, etc. (I wish it had 1GB of RAM but that's a different subject.) I'd love to use these boards for a number of projects. As a test, I modified the DTS for the board (mainline kernel) to enable support for the 1.1v/1.3v switch for VDD-CPUX using the SY8113B on the board. I also enabled the allowed clock changes to 1.2GHz for cpufreq. All of this worked great, but the board was very unstable at anything over 1GHz, which seemed strange, given that the CPU voltage should be swit…

  17. Started by NicoD,

    Hi all. I've been working with the OPi3 and PineH64 model B the last days to try installing MESA and DRM drivers to make Panfrost work. This doesn't seem to work. Every time I install Mesa and reboot. It boots into the desktop normally, but a few seconds later the screen goes into one color. Everything is unresponsive. Can't go to a terminal window. Numlock is stuck... Just tried again with compositor disabled. It does take a bit longer before it blocks. But it still happens about a minute in every time. I can't find a ttl adapter for better debugging. I'll order new ones. Both the OPi3 (bionic 5.4) and PineH64(bionic 5.3) have the same issue. I'm using self …

  18. In the FriendlyARM thread http://www.friendlyarm.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1427&p=5685#p5685 we did try to use A64 images from the Pine64 or the BananaPi M64 with the NanoPi A64. The last times we did that with less success - OK Sytem is running but Network/Sound has to added via USB. No suppport for the onboard devices But today a user did wrote that - with the actual stable Pine64-image ( Armbian_5.69_Pine64_Debian_stretch_next_4.19.13 ) WiFi is useable. So I flasded the Pine64-image to a MicroSDCard and did boot. Additiionally I did see with "aplay -l" the HDMI and the analog Sound-device. But ethernet…

    • Reputation Points

    • 134 replies
    • 52.3k views
  19. Banana Pi M64 http://www.banana-pi.org/m64.html the default ubuntu os is crap, requesting for an armbian build Allwinner a64 2GB RAM

  20. After update from armbian5.23 to armbian5.25 driver for gc2035 not work. The device isn't defined. =========== Armbian 5.25 ============== root@orangepipc:~# ls /dev/video* /dev/video0 /dev/video1 Where: /dev/video0 and /dev/video1 - v4l2loopback root@orangepipc:~# cat /etc/modules #8189es #rfcomm #w1-sunxi #w1-gpio #w1-therm gc2035 vfe_v4l2 #sunxi-cir v4l2loopback root@orangepipc:~# modinfo vfe_v4l2 filename: /lib/modules/3.4.113-sun8i/kernel/drivers/media/video/sunxi-vfe/vfe_v4l2.ko description: Video front end driver for sunxi license: Dual BSD/GPL author: raymonxiu depends: videobuf-core,vfe_os,vfe_subdev,videobuf-dma-contig,cci …

  21. Updated my bananapi pro to from 5.30 minutes ago...but now it doesnt boot ;-( Any possibility to get my system back without setting up completely new? Never had this with all update before.....

  22. Started by WDR_s,

    I have this screen here ili9486 : https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/32805704334.html?src=google&pdp_npi=4%40dis!BRL!43.31!38.51!!!!!%40!12000019014148570!ppc!!!&src=google&albch=shopping&acnt=768-202-3196&isdl=y&slnk=&plac=&mtctp=&albbt=Google_7_shopping&aff_platform=google&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&gclsrc=aw.ds&&albagn=888888&&ds_e_adid=&ds_e_matchtype=&ds_e_device=c&ds_e_network=x&ds_e_product_group_id=&ds_e_product_id=pt32805704334&ds_e_product_merchant_id=107713925&ds_e_product_country=BR&ds_e_product_language=pt&ds_e_product_channel=online&ds_e_product_store_id=&ds_u…

  23. I‘m using an OrangePi Lite with the intent to display a 4kp30 video to a 4k TV over hdmi. from reading through the forums I saw that mainline kernel does not support video acceleration - is this information current? after installing the Xenial Image with 3.4 kernel I manage to play 1440p video smoothly two ways with mpv: - windowed if display resolution is set to 4k -fullscreen if display resolution is set to 1080p if I try to run the 1440p video at 4k display resolution in fullscreen, the app crashes with messages about ‚not enough resources to create surface‘ and the framebuffer stays corrupted after that and I have t…

  24. Orange Pi Zero NAS Expansion Board with SATA, mSATA using internal HUB USB with UASP capable chip, 2x USB and AV Port more info in this cnx-software post: http://www.cnx-software.com/2017/01/19/orange-pi-zero-nas-expansion-board-with-sata-usb-and-av-port-sells-for-10-shipped/ I want to share this new expansion board to read some interesting feedback here.

  25. Today I did get my NAS-Case "Neo Station NS-120B" for my NanoPi Neo2 (also useable with a normal NanoPi Neo). Because I already did use the Neo2 with armbian (and had soldered all pins on the mainboard - I ordered only the case without a new Neo2 with soldered pins) I didnt want to write the FriendlyARM Image for NAS to my uSD. After completing to built the Neo2 and the 2.5 HDD inside the case (and using the 12V PowerSupply I had) armbian did start up and I could normally SSH into my Neo2 - BUT I cant see the HDD or the HDD-controller (which should be connected via USB). ( @tkaisernow here the Neo2 do get his power over pins and not via the Mic…

  26. Hi, Recently I upgraded /sudo apt-upgrade/ my armbian and my wlan is now gone /it worked perfectly before/. Looks like xradio module is missing from the new kernel? I am trying to download driver from http://linux-sunxi.org/Wifi, especially from http://kaiser-edv.de/tmp/lGtv38/patch-add-support-xr819.tar.gz .... but the site is not working.

  27. Hello i'm begginer in programing, but i'm learning slowly. I need use gpio pins in my Orange Pi Zero, but i can't find any library that work with my board. Google is not very usefull for me. I was using RPi.GPIO on my RPi projects, but this library don't work on OPi Zero. Can anyone link to working library for python? I need use only 6 output pins.

  28. My third Orange Pi Zero came last week, yesterday I plugged it and had heating issues... So I started reading, learning and testing.... Setup: OPiZ-1: 256 MB, no SPI flash - Has extension board plugged - for comparison OPiZ-2: 512 MB, with SPI flash OPiZ-3: 256 MB, with SPI flash (new one with problem) Test conditions: All with (newish) Sandisk Ultra 16 GB Class 10 All new formatted (SD Formatter) and burned/validated (Etcher v1.0.0) with Armbian_5.25_Orangepizero_Debian_jessie_default_3.4.113.img All on my desk - side by side, ambient temperature 25.0-25.1 C (20 cm from boards, no air flow) No case, no pass…

  29. Started by Tu Hu,

    Hello, i get question for BananaPi M3 user: which img are u using ? on my M3 works only old Armbian_5.83. If i try a new img, reboot it all the time😩

  30. Started by tkaiser,

    (picture courtesy @renaudrenaud) We spotted a new OPi Zero variant with one USB-A receptacle missing and replaced by a second RJ45 jack a while ago (in this report where a lot of 'information' seems a bit questionable to me) Today @Icenowy confirmed existence of this board since Xunlong announced it in a chat group. I believe this is somewhat related to recently available Orange Pi Zero Plus since by looking at the picture we can see behind both Ethernet MagJacks small packages. My bet is we're talking here about RTL8211E (Gigabit Ethernet PHY connected via RGMII to the SoC) and RTL8153 (Gigabit Ethernet MAC/PHY USB2 Hi-Speed attached to the SoC). …

  31. Hey, after making sure that all packages are current (armbianmobitor upload available at http://sprunge.us/Migh)I still have the problem currently that my three cubietruicks freeze after working 1-3 days. Mostly they are still ping-able, but no "heartbeat led blinking" happens anymore and SSH connect also not possible. The logs simply say nothing. Is there anything knows with uboot 5.23 in case ob unstability? The last uboot I remember that was quite stable was 5.20 ... Can I simply downgrade to that using sudo apt-get install linux-u-boot-cubietruck-next=5.20 or such? Thanks for an advice... Ingo Fischer

  32. Hi, I started to adjust RPi-Monitor's settings for the Banana Pi a while ago and reworked the whole stuff in the meantime (since it was focused on Banana Pi and some parts were too quick&dirty -- especially temp file handling of the temperature daemon). I also adjusted the consumption measurements for Lamobo R1 since it's the best idea to power the board through the LiPo battery connector -- for this case you need the axp209_cpu_pmu_temp_r1.conf template! Here you find an installation overview for RPi-Monitor (takes you 3 minutes if you are able to copy&paste): http://rpi-experiences.blogspot.fr/p/rpi-monitor-installation.html Here you find what's diff…

  33. Armbian 24.2 is broken on Orange PI PC2 (Debian Bookworm CLI) Latest stable community release: https://github.com/armbian/community/releases/download/24.5.0-trunk.123/Armbian_community_24.5.0-trunk.123_Orangepipc2_bookworm_current_6.6.20_minimal.img.xz With update 23.11 -> 24.2 the orange pi pc2 no longer starts. I tried a new sd installation and it too does not appear on the network. Right now I don't have a serial cable to check but it is possible that the network driver is missing or not working. SD, SBC and PSU are 100% working: a revert to 23.11.2 makes it work perfectly.

  34. Started by sgarcia05,

    First, thanks to everyone here who made this great os. I am trying to read a DS18B20 temperature sensor on my orange pi pc, but I can't get it to work. I hooked up ground and 3.3v to the sensor, the data line I placed it on gpio 20/ physical pin 37 as other posts suggest but it is not reading it. I edited /etc/modules-load.d/modules.conf and modified it to: 8189es gpio_sunxi w1-sunxi w1-gpio w1-therm #gc2035 it loads up in dmesg .... [ 6.030874] W1_SUNXI: Added w1-gpio on GPIO-20 [ 6.039203] Driver for 1-wire Dallas network protocol. .... but it is not visible in /sys/bus/w1/devices/ I tried other gpio sensors, currently I can read from an i2c sen…

  35. Started by hajs,

    hello, can you help me to enable SPI please. I have MCP004 with SPI on orange pi zero with armbian , and I dont know how enable SPI comunication. Before I used raspberry pi and there MCP3004 worked fine.

  36. Started by amauri,

    Hi all, I'm trying to put my orange pi zero to talk with a CAN BUS via mcp2515 chip. The chip is SPI controlled. The actual image does not have support for SocketCAN enabled, so I'm compiling the kernel with SocketCan following the kernel configuration shown here https://developer.ridgerun.com/wiki/index.php/How_to_configure_and_use_CAN_bus I'm using the cross-compiler tool from the armian website. After the image is burned to the sdcard and the orange pi zero is booted, I can see the image has can support enabled, but when I load the mcp251x driver it does nothing. I'm sure I'm missing some detail on spi side in order to have the mcp driver pointing to th…

  37. Started by Christos,

    Hi, OPiPC with latest mainline (ARMBIAN 5.34 user-built Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS 4.13.12-sunxi). Need to test the I2S0. From what I see in patches, the I2S driver code is already there so I just need an overlay to use it. Is there any DT overlay for using the H3 I2S0 with any codec ? Even as a generic simple-audio-codec ? Christos

  38. Just FYI: Orange Pi Plus 2E is now available for $35 and shipping costs remain the same (pretty low compared to some competitors): http://aliexpress.com/store/product/Orange-Pi-Plus-2-E-H3-Quad-Core-1-6GHZ-2GB-RAM-4K-Open-source-development/1553371_32665196281.html Please remember that this board was designed based on community requests (dropping the slow GL830 USB-to-SATA bridge and the internal USB hub and exposing all 4 USB ports physically to the outside) and should make up for a really nice server with 2 GB DRAM, Gbit Ethernet and 4 USB ports (3 real hosts ports and one Micro OTG). So now we have the following H3 boards with Gigabit Ethernet: Banana …

  39. Hello, I have a new LCD which I believe is an ili4988 (although the vendor says ili9486 and st7796) https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803856059047.html I have read somewhere, that I can use an ili9341 spi driver, only by changing the resolution and changing the initialization script. I looked in the waveshare website and github, they don't have anything for the ili9488 Then, I found some arduino code in http://www.lcdwiki.com/3.5inch_SPI_Module_ILI9488_SKU%3AMSP3520 (look for the "3.5 inch SPI Module Package(ILI9488)" link, then find the LCDWIKI_SPI.cpp The initialization sequence is in line 1697: Spoiler…

  40. Started by Sp0T,

    Hello, I just intalled the new Armbian 5.10 on my orange pi mini. I tried to play a video, but after i start it there was only black screen and audio. If i changed the vo to X11 it's worked but with vdpau it's not. Can someone help me how to make it work? Thanks, Sp0T

  41. Haaaa no one understand what i doing... Product i have : - Orange Pi Zero H2+ x2 - Orange Pi Pc Plus H3 First Orange Pi Zero H2+ i received is dead (boot but nothing) Second Orange Pi Zero H2+ boot but problem to access via network on debian jessie problem with ethernet driver i guess I'v surrender the Orange Pi Zero and i'v buy the Orange Pi Pc Plus H3 with EMMC, i have downloaded the last image of debian jessie on armbian for my Orange Pi Pc Plus H3 Orange Pi Pc Plus H3 boot everything ok with lastest debian version of debian jessie exept ETHERNET so i'v try to build my own rom with the armbia…

  42. Hi all ! Sinovoip just send me a free sample of a new board, BPi M2 plus. - H3 SoC - eMMC (7.3 Go) -Inboard Wifi+BT ( chipset AP6212 ) Very good, thanks to them ! So I have installed Armbian (here), but the wifi doesn't work yet. I have found the driver source, (http://www.mediafire.com/download/68vvpim3k3po0ur/support_ap6212.rar) but I think I must recompile all Armbian to try if this driver works. Some questions: 1) Can I compile Armbian with a Ubuntu 16.04 x64 desktop, or 14.04 is better ? 2) If so, does a source is available somewhere (and maybe a tutorial? XD ) ? I have look the Igor's repo, but I think sun8i is not available at this day. T…

  43. Hi all! Kinda "mayday-mayday" I recently upgraded Armbian to 5.35 and after reboot it gone. After long investigation i figured out, that it boots ONLY when HDMI cable connected to even standby tv. This is my home server and it works nonstop in headless mode.. I am on kernel 4.13.16-sunxi, rootfs on sata SSD. I guess something cannot be detected with uboot. How can I fix this ?

  44. Hi, I recently read from github testings of orange pi lite2 testing that wireless is working. But I download from the official website of https://dl.armbian.com/orangepilite2/Debian_stretch_dev_nightly.7z(built 0824) and burn it, it starts, but the wireless is missing. I also read that the firmware added ap6255 wireless driver, so I download https://beta.armbian.com/pool/main/a/armbian-firmware-full/armbian-firmware-full_5.59.180915_all.deb and installed it. After reboot, the wireless is still missing. So the support of wireless is built-in or usb? Should I build armbian myself with the lastest code to support the built-in wireless? Thank you.

  45. Orange Pi Zero Plus (H5 / 1000M ethernet ) Is a working Armbian system ? ..... It's probably new :-)

  46. Last night I downloaded "https://dl.armbian.com/orangepiplus2e/Debian_buster_next.7z" (OPi+2E) ... burned it to SD card and fired up the board ..later installed desktop and other software ...BUT when I was installing MPV I observed that few files with "Vulcan" in their names were also installed...so does that mean that mainline next 4.19.xx images for H3 are now fully suitable for multimedia desktops with Hardware graphics/Video acceleration fully supported ?

  47. Started by data,

    In an effort to enable Bluetooth on the OrangePi (Lite2 | 3) I am stuck at enabling UART1 via overlay. According to the schematics, the AP6255 is connected via UART1 (PG6-PG9) to the H6 SoC but not defined in the dtb. Since there is a dtbo which looks promising at /boot/dtb/allwinner/overlay/sun50i-h6-uart1.dtbo I tried adding an overlay to /boot/armbianEnv.txt - manually and via armbian-config. Both did not work out. In addition, I also tried adding uart1 to the dtb, without success. What am I missing?

  48. Update: BPi M2+ is done but further results would still be interesting. Now we need results for NanoPi M1. The most simple way is using the Armbian image as outlined in post #4 below. The only thing you would've to change is the following and can then run the lima-memtester binary as outlined below: ln -sf /boot/bin/nanopim1.bin /boot/script.bin echo nanopim1 > /etc/hostname reboot Dear BPi M2+ users. I just tested DRAM reliability with my BPi M2+ just to realize that this board doesn't run stable even with just 624 MHz clockspeed (currently testing 600 MHz for an additional hour or so). In case you have a BPi M2+ it would really help if you could do the sam…

    • Reputation Points

    • 65 replies
    • 35.1k views
  49. I started using armbian just a few days ago, I used the cb2 image. When I updated from 5.10 to 5.11 when I play a video, the video surface is darker, for example, instead of white I get grey. Just to be sure I put armbian 5.10 in another SD and videos played well, them update to armbian 5.11 and had the same problem with video playback. Does someone have any idea what is the problem? Until the problem is solved, how can I downgrade my armbian 5.11 to 5.10? Thanks. EDIT: I downloaded and installed the 5.10 pkgs: armbian-hostapd_5.10_armhf.deb linux-firmware-image-sun7i_5.10_armhf.deb linux-headers-sun7i_5.10_armhf.deb linux-image-sun7i_5.10_arm…

  50. Hi! I've recently bought a nanopi NEO2 which features an Allwinner H5. On FriendlyArm website (and on Allwinner's too) it is stated that the H5 is clocked 1.5Ghz. I need to perform some heavy job and and noticed that the cpu frequency hits, at full power, only 1Ghz. I checked using cpufreq-info and I got: driver: cpufreq-dt CPUs which run at the same hardware frequency: 0 1 2 3 CPUs which need to have their frequency coordinated by software: 0 1 2 3 maximum transition latency: 244 us. hardware limits: 120 MHz - 1.01 GHz available frequency steps: 120 MHz, 240 MHz, 312 MHz, 480 MHz, 624 MHz, 816 MHz, 1.01 GHz available cpufreq governors: conservative, ondemand, users…

  51. Hi, after successfully booting the "Armbian_5.69_Orangepizeroplus2-h5_Ubuntu_bionic_next_4.19.13.img" image from a SD-card I decided to use "armbian-config" to copy/install Armbian to the onboard eMMC. The operation finished without an error but the devices now hangs/loops on boot. I've a TTL UART so here is the output: U-Boot SPL 2018.05-armbian (Jan 09 2019 - 22:59:13 +0100) DRAM: 512 MiB Trying to boot from MMC1 NOTICE: BL31: v2.0(debug):a9f803b NOTICE: BL31: Built : 20:16:26, Jan 7 2019 NOTICE: BL31: Detected Allwinner H5 SoC (1718) NOTICE: BL31: Found U-Boot DTB at 0x407ecc8, model: OrangePi Zero Plus2 INFO: ARM GICv2 driver initialized…

  52. Orange Pi Lite, it comes with H3 SoC, 512MB DDR3 SDRAM and WiFi, NO ethernet port WiFi: Xunlong said they replace 8189ETV used on the older OPi with 8189FTV on OPi Lite, PC Plus and Plus 2E (Thx TK). Is now available for USD 12.- Some critical words about it. Edit: added WiFi information

  53. The built-in WIFI module doesn't switch to monitor mode. This makes me looking for rebuilding the module from the Git repository: https://github.com/rdm-dev/rtl8189ES_linux/tree/52ee6388111fbaf990ec60e93b086cafa6cc373a I am stuck with the following error: *** No rule to make target 'arch/arm/tools/gen-mach-types', needed by 'include/generated/mach-types.h'. What is necessary to rebuild and replace the module with a new one? Here is what was done so far: root@orangepiplus:/usr/src/rtl8189ES_linux# uname -a Linux orangepiplus 3.4.110-sun8i #18 SMP PREEMPT Tue Mar 8 20:03:32 CET 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux root@orangepiplus:/usr/src/rtl8189ES_linux# dmesg |grep 8189 [ 3.…

  54. I'm using a NanoPi Neo as Homegear gateway. This requires the SPI interface (/dev/spidev0.0). Yesterday I ran apt-get upgrade, which bumped my kernel from 5.10.60 to 5.15.25. No other changes have been done, Since then no SPI devices are created anymore and the gateway fails! I tried to downgrade the kernel already using armbian-config to 21.08 5.10.60-sunxi. But that reported an error (do not remember the text; was very late) and left the Nano unbootable. I could restore the 5.15.25 kernel by manually editing the zImage symbolic link in /boot. Using param_spidev_spi_bus=1 instead of 0 does not help. …

  55. Started by cabsandy,

    Hi there Have purchased a Lime 2 device, as it offered GigE-which my Pi's dont :-) Loaded up both the vanilla and the normal distro's but both have this annoying habit of the device just goes to sleep-sometimes after a few hours. When I say sleep, I can still see the Ethernet LED's blinking away-but it wont respond to PING's, and it wont respond to SSH. Plugging in a monitor and keyboard doesn't bring it back to life either. If I power recycle it (2.5A unit being used-have tried the OTG and the 5vdc but no difference), up she comes. Fully updated in terms of packages. I have even set up a continuous ping to my home router from the Lime 2 (its on my internal LAN) to see …

  56. I am experimenting with a cheap ILI9341 screen and mi OrangePi Zero LTS https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832431328471.html I found these recent instructions to be able to display graphics here: https://ryjelsum.me/homelab/xpt2046-ili9341-opi-zero/ with a reference to a previous experience (without mentioning success) https://hackaday.io/project/190371-g-edm/log/217902-first-success-with-armbian-nanopi-and-ili9341-touch and independently, I found these instructions and experiences here: https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Allwinner_overlays/ https://forum.armbian.com/topic/27457-connecting-banana-pi-m2-zero-with-ili9341-disp…

    • Reputation Points

    • 58 replies
    • 245.5k views
  57. Started by Igor,

    - A64 - strange naming "win"

  58. I had an OrangePi Zero LTS and set up an access point using the following commands: % sudo apt install dnsmasq-base -y % sudo sed -i "s/#MulticastDNS=no/MulticastDNS=yes/g" /etc/systemd/resolved.conf % sudo nmcli connection add type wifi ifname wlan0 con-name access_point autoconnect yes ssid <ssid> % sudo nmcli connection modify access_point 802-11-wireless.mode ap 802-11-wireless.band bg ipv4.method shared % sudo nmcli connection modify access_point connection.mdns 2 % sudo nmcli connection modify access_point wifi-sec.key-mgmt wpa-psk % sudo nmcli connection modify access_point wifi-sec.psk "<password>" % sudo nmcli connection up access_point % sudo host…

  59. Hi all, I've been using the A20-Lime2 together with Armbian for about two years now and I love the effort that the developers and the community have put into this amazing product. Until not too long ago I was on Debian 8 (jessie) on the legacy kernel for webcam compatibility reasons (after having tried switching to mainline from time to time). With the release of Debian 9 I finally had everything that I was looking for in the mainline kernel so I decided to upgrade to Debian 9 and then switch to the mainline kernel. I'm currently on ARMBIAN 5.38 stable with 4.14.15-sunxi and just had to force a reboot. The server I'm running is mainly a webserver, …

  60. Started by joma,

    Hi, I tried to compile and install this module https://github.com/pvaret/rtl8192cu-fixes but when I run: "sudo dkms install 8192cu/1.10" the result is Building module: cleaning build area..... make KERNELRELEASE=3.4.110-sun8i -C /lib/modules/3.4.110-sun8i/build M=/var/lib/dkms/8192cu/1.10/build......(bad exit status: 2) Error! Bad return status for module build on kernel: 3.4.110-sun8i (armv7l) Consult /var/lib/dkms/8192cu/1.10/build/make.log for more information. make.log content: DKMS make.log for 8192cu-1.10 for kernel 3.4.110-sun8i (armv7l) Sun Feb 28 00:13:37 CET 2016 make: Entering directory '/usr/src/linux-headers-3.4.110-sun8i' LD /var/lib/…

  61. Hi, I'm using the 3.4.107 kernel at the moment and I have also attached an HDD. Now I have the problem that the CUbietruck get's unresponsive once every 1-2 weeks and because of the ramlog I have no logs to see what the problem is. All services stop working, but power is still "on". My only idea is to replace ramlog solution by "normal" logfile writing (and because I use an HDD it's maybe better to directly write on HDD in any case) to have infos when the machine crashes the next time. What I do need to do for that (I'm not really a linux expert ;-) ). Thanks for help. Ingo F

  62. Started by viking,

    hey guys, i just got my nanopi m3 today... and see that the download for it is gone from the site? -can anyone help? -erik

  63. Started by Nick,

    Hi all, traditionally I have used Bananian on the Bannan Pi M1+, but I thought that I would give Armbian a go as there seems to be more activity here and there are tools for compiling an entire image from scratch :-) So far I love Ambian, thank you for the work. I have tried the vanilla Jessie image (both downloaded from here and compiled myself) on the Banana Pi M1+ and with the exception of the WiFi issuet which I solved from this forum, all ran well. However I can't seem to find an SPI driver. My apologies if there is another forum post about this, I did try searching but the search function removed SPI from the query due to it being less than 4 chars :-( When…

  64. Started by nihilista,

    I should have known better..... today i did an apt update and saw thet there was an update to 5.38. Installed it and like with nearly every last update the device (OrangePi +) didn't boot. Did you even test updates in the stable repo before ? Don't know whats going wrong, so i will test it, but thats annoying.....

  65. Started by xwalter,

    hello guys ! I have a big problem which I'm not able to solve . It makes me crazy .... I have an orange pi plus 2 and I have changed the antenna , more powerfull. I'm new with linux and armbian . At the moment I can connect my orange to my router via lan cable and connect it over internet to update and upgrade Armbian and else. Using graphical wicd I can connect it to my home wifi network after put the psw .In this case orange pi is a client. Pratically the wifi on board is working , I mean , because it scans and it lists all of the wifi network reacheables around . But my target is to create an access point with my orange pi . After some weeks I'm watching seve…

  66. Started by PaceyIV,

    I have a problem similar to post http://forum.armbian.com/index.php/topic/182-freezing-problems-with-bpi-r1/:my board is blocked for the second time. But my configuration is quite different from that post: Kernel: linux-image-next-sunxi 4.3 (version 4.2.0-sunxi) UBoot: linux-image-next-sunxi 4.3 (2015.07) RootFS: on sda1 powered by the board (WDC WD10JFCX-68N) UpTime: about 10 days before my last restart. When the board is blocked I can't interact with the debug console on the serial port. I cant't find anything interesting in /var/log, but I'm not really an expert.

  67. Hi all, I'm new here, and first of all I want to greet you. Last week I got a brand new Banana PI M2+, and tried to install the latest armbian Image on SD card. So far so good, but the M2+ is not booting from SD card. Except I short press the uBoot button followed by the reset button. This means I only get the board booted after a power cycle, if I press the uBoot button before. Then I tried to boot the board from NAND, but it is the same. It only boots from NAND, if I press the uBoot button before. (Installed to NAND before, of course) To verfy that I do not have any hardware issue, I downloaded a original Banana PI M2+ Image from the Banana-pi…

  68. Hi, From months i'm using the raspberry boards to monitor, control, log and to sending commands to remote stations. I've fighted against wifi devices that stop to work untill i've tried the raspberry pi3 and the edimax dongles, correct the sd errors (untill i've decided to run the boards with a readonly fs), installed the (software) watchdog, etc... but now everything works perfectly from months on more then 20 boards equipped with good power supply and sd. The last months i've tried to replace the raspberry pi board, with the orange pi lite board and armbian jessie 5.20 server. With the old version of orange pi pc, connected by ethernet, everything works fine, but wi…

  69. Started by WarHawk_AVG,

    diagnostics listing of Orange Pi Zero 2W http://ix.io/4Lwr Not sure if this helps..but the stock build is lacking...plus I am getting 1.0 cpu usage at idle Orange Pi 1.0.0 user-built System too busy for benchmarking: 16:33:21 up 25 min, 3 users, load average: 1.15, 1.03, 0.92 System too busy for benchmarking: 16:33:26 up 25 min, 3 users, load average: 1.14, 1.03, 0.92 System too busy for benchmarking: 16:33:31 up 25 min, 3 users, load average: 1.13, 1.03, 0.93 System too busy for benchmarking: 16:33:36 up 25 min, 3 users, load average: 1.12, 1.03, 0.93 System too busy for benchmarking: 16:33:41 up 25 min, 3 users, load average: 1.11, 1.03, 0…

  70. Started by Igor,

    - Allwinner H5 - Gigabit Ethernet - 512MB (test subject) - made few tests with our testing H5 (4.10) kernel - nightly builds

  71. Just wanted to note this - target NanoPi NEO2 - task at hand is Byte-UnixBench.... https://github.com/sfx2000/byte-unixbench more to follow... Spoiler 2708.074105] Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address f7ff8000358ddbf0 [ 2708.082298] Mem abort info: [ 2708.085153] ESR = 0x96000004 [ 2708.088834] Exception class = DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits [ 2708.094826] SET = 0, FnV = 0 [ 2708.097899] EA = 0, S1PTW = 0 [ 2708.101086] Data abort info: [ 2708.104010] ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000004 [ 2708.107886] CM = 0, W…

    • Reputation Points

    • 51 replies
    • 13.3k views
  72. As stated in the topic the new Orange Pi Zero LTS reports incorrect system temps (likely due to 16bit overflow if I were to guess): ~$ cat /sys/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp -2178 Model Purchased: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000070093365.html

  73. Hello,Respected Developers: I'm an Orange Pi user.In the process of using the armbian, I encountered serious problems. My Control Board is Orange Pi PC Plus.Armbian is "ARMBIAN 5.59 stable Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS 4.14.65-sunxi" I installed jdk and mysql.And run a JAVA program.I set a time zone for Asia-Chongqing,The system language is Chinese,I use three serial ports. When running for a period of time,There will be bugs.About one to three days. The specific phenomena are as follows: 1.Run "date",the time is 1978. 2.Mysql occupy cpu 195%, occupy mem 27%,systemd occupy cpu 34%,Another systemd occupy cpu 14% ,systemd-jo+ occupy cpu 39%. 3.eth0‘s ip disappear,Un…

  74. Hi, Is there a way to fix emmc booting problem from uboot itself, i've updated armbian and now orangepi pc+ doesn't boot, i've connected uart and i see that it reads /boot/boot.scr from mmc 1, but then tries to load stuff from mmc 0, so i guess my boot.scr got overwritten by default one .. or something. boot shows this => boot switch to partitions #0, OK mmc1(part 0) is current device Scanning mmc 1:1... Found U-Boot script /boot/boot.scr 3565 bytes read in 6 ms (580.1 KiB/s) ## Executing script at 43100000 U-boot loaded from eMMC or secondary SD Boot script loaded from mmc MMC: no card present ** Bad device mmc 0…

  75. Started by kocur,

    I Installed the Armbian system who is dedicated for my OPI version: http://www.armbian.com/orange-pi-pc/ with instruction, formatted SD card with format size adjustment option ON. But when I want to boot it there is only still green light (steady all time). OPI not giving any boot information on screen. This issue is not caused by SD card becasue I tried two (which one is recommended): Kingston 32GB (class 10) and Samsung EVO+ 32GB. Has anyone had similar experience or have any idea how to solve this?

  76. I'm trying to get a HDMI LCD touchscreen working. The pinout is compatible with Orange PI PC except the SPI CS pin is on pin 26 (WPI 11) instead of pin 24 (WPI 10). Is there an easy way to move the SPI CS pin to another GPIO pin? Also, I'm not sure how to properly configure the pen down interrupt pin for pin 22 (WPI 6) So far, I've got the following working: Image: Orangepipc_2.0.8_debian_buster_desktop_linux5.4.65.7z Touchscreen: 3.5 Inch HD HDMI USB LCD Touch Screen 3.5" Display Module 480×320 1920x1080 for Raspberry Pi 3rd 4th Generation 4B/3B+/3B/2B orangepiEnv.txt: overlays=spi-add-cs1 spi-spidev param_spidev_spi_bus=0 para…

  77. Hello guys, i'm trying to connect that ili9341 display with my m2 zero but it wont work. My armbian Version: Armbian_23-02-0-trunk_Bananapim2zero_lunar_edge_6.1.11_xfce_desktop The display has a pinout that matches with the raspberry pi, so also the banana pi m2 zero would do the job, since it has the same pinout like the raspberry pi has. It uses 26 pins to connect to the banana pi m2 zero gpio output pins. 3 buttons and a touch panel are available but i only want to use the lcd for now. I edited the armbianEnv.txt to open the spi port and added my overlay tft.dts to /boot/overlay-user but i cant get a picture on the screen, Its just glowing …

  78. Hello, I am trying to apply the following configuration to my nanoPi Duo Core: * Boot from eMMC * System on SATA/USB (disk) When i try to find the eMMC device using the command "fdisk", I can only see the SD card and the disk that I added. My NanoPi duo core contains the eMMC memory but I am unable to find it. In addition to that, If I try to execute the script "nand-sata-install", only one option is available : boot from SD, system on SATA / USB. The other two options : "boot from eMMC / NAND, system on eMMC/NAND" and " boot from eMMC / NAND, system on SATA / USB" are not mentionned. Can someone help me w…

    • Reputation Points

    • 47 replies
    • 19.9k views
  79. Started by James Kingdon,

    Hi, just a quick sanity check - is install to eMMC on pinebook known to be working (with recent Armbian images from the wip section), and is nand-sata-install the right way to do it? It just occurred to me that I might be spinning my wheels trying to figure out something that just isn't ready yet Thanks, James

  80. Hi, I've tried to set up my new cubietruck with Igor's Debian-3.8-wheezy-4.0.4 image but first, it can't bring up eth0 and then gets stuck at restarting sshd. Tried rebooting and powercycling 4-5 times, always the same... Any ideas? Or should I use another image or kernel? If yes, which one? Many thanks and best regards, cibomato

  81. Hi all! I have an Olimex Olinuxino-Lime2-4GB A10 cpu based dev board and I have installed Armbian on an SD card. Everything works fine, except when trying to compile some drivers for the wifi dongle that I want to use. The dongle has an RTL8188CUS chip, and I also have another dongle with an RTL8192CU chip, and when following the instructions found here the compilation fails, because of the kernel headers missing. The instructions work fine on other distributions. Could someone help me figure out how to successfully compile the drivers? Where can I get the kernel headers? I really need these drivers for my project.

    • Reputation Points

    • 46 replies
    • 81.7k views
  82. Hi to all, i´d try to setup a Banana PI M1 as AppleTalk Printserver because my old LaserWriter 4/600 only got a LocalTalk Interface. But the Kernel didn´t support AppleTalk, i compiled it in myself successfully. After i installed Netatalk 2.2.5 and do a nbplkup, the Bpi answers: bananapi:netatalk 65280.79:4 bananapi:Workstation 65280.79:4 No Printer, no Bridge. I think, the buildin Eth0 dont route AppleTalk Pakets. I tryed Bananian, armbian and strech without success. So, what shall i do? Hallmackenreuther

  83. After installing armumian-5.83 on Banana pi M64 and starting it, kernel error is output and restarted when executed from start or ansible. Spoiler k8s-work4 login: [ 20.668532] WARNING: CPU: 2 PID: 0 at lib/timerqueue.c:79 t0 [ 20.676119] Modules linked in: zstd zram brcmfmac brcmutil snd_soc_hdmi_codex [ 20.715677] CPU: 2 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/2 Tainted: G D 5.1.0-6 [ 20.723854] Hardware name: BananaPi-M64 (DT) [ 20.728121] pstate: 60000085 (nZCv daIf -PAN -UAO) [ 20.732913] pc : timerqueue_del+0x64/0x70 [ 20.736923] lr : __rem…

    • Reputation Points

    • 45 replies
    • 18.6k views
  84. Guest

    boot and stopped on mount something.

  85. Hello, I have been struggling for some time with random freezes. I am running application with i2c0 Fram and UART1 for transferring/receiving data based on MAX3232. The freezes cause no response from Orange PI (debug UART too), only unplug power helps. I read that it may be a problem with powering but i tried many USB power adapters 2A, 3A and ATX power (28A) connected to GND and 5v, nothing helps. I have lowered cpu max frequency to 816Mhz and still the same. All necessary data uploaded via armbianmonitor.

  86. I am trying to get a DS18B20 working on an OrangePi zero running Armbian. The DS18B20 has a pull-up resistor and works on a Raspberry Pi, and is connected to PA10, +5V and Gnd. I have modified /etc/modules-load.d/modules.conf thus: g_serial w1-sunxi w1-gpio w1-therm I have modified /etc/default/cpufrequtils thus: ENABLE=true MIN_SPEED=480000 MAX_SPEED=1200000 GOVERNOR=interactive After a reboot, dmesg looks like this: [ 8.970765] g_serial gadget: Gadget Serial v2.4 [ 8.970777] g_serial gadget: g_serial ready [ 8.995601] Driver for 1-wire Dallas network protocol. [ 9.083869] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p1): re-mounted. Opts: commit=600,error…

  87. I got my lite days ago, and have tried lots of images, none of them can recognize the build-in wifi Instead, a eth0 device is presented. is it the actual wlan? Armbian gives me the best compatibility so far (in terms of usb support) I can read the chip module is printed realtek 8189FTV, but lsmod shows me a 8189es module loaded. By google around, no luck for the FTV version driver. I also played with the script.bin, but still no luck. Anyone can give me some hints. Thanks.

    • Reputation Points

    • 44 replies
    • 29.5k views
  88. Hello, I'm sort of an "educated noob" on Linux, meaning I understand about 1/2 of the postings in forums like this one. And I seem to have a problem. I am using Armbian Buster on an Orange Pi One Plus. After the most recent (to me) batch of updates, the machine will no longer boot. The error is: "Gave up waiting for root file system device." This occurs after numerous instances of "Running /scripts/local-block", (which does not seem to exist), and is followed by "ALERT! UUID=[valid UUID] does not exist. Dropping to a shell!" The "shell" it pro-ports to drop into is mythical, I assume because no keyboard driver has eve…

  89. Started by yacc,

    Just noticed some ugly detail: 1.) the switch is active during boot, and it defaults to all ports on one VLAN. 2.) My laptop is quite agressive when it comes to DHCP, it's connected to one of the local ports of the BPI-R, so it detects immediatly that the ethernet connection goes down and up. 3.) So I end up with the cable modems external IP address on my laptop, and a BPI-R that is unreachable, ... Any idea how to turn off the network switch in the boot loader? TiA, Andreas

  90. Hello It is funny that new kernels going out and kill what developers have made working on older kernels.. For example I have had no issues with GPIOs pull up in 5.1.15-sunxi64 kernel. On Kernel 5.1.15-sunxi64 I do not get those errors; Python: GPIO.add_event_detect(31, GPIO.RISING, callback=count1) RuntimeError: Failed to add edge detection I didnt have any issues with Kernel 5.1.15 but I cannot recreate it anymore. Maybe this will help to give a clue of what is happening: at 5.1.15 kernel: In ArmbianEnv.text I have enabled the w1-gpio: param_w1_pin=PC7 (PC7 Is GPIO-71) …

    • Reputation Points

    • 43 replies
    • 16.3k views
  91. Let me start to express my gratitude for the wealth of information and software which is available here. I'm a longtime user of a usb 2.0 soundcard along with a laptop with KXStudio and Guitarix. I've used this setup many times for gigging and home recording and it proved to be stable. One of the downsides is the "voluminous" laptop. I've my soundcard mounted in a small 19" flightcase with one rack still open. For some years I've been thinking of making rack mountable effectprocessor from a board to substitute the laptop. So, to start this journey I've ordered a OPi PC (along with a good quality micro SD card!), of course not a heavyweight board, but my first…

  92. When I run pygame for any significant length of time on legacy kernel it crashes with a kernel timeout error. I haven't been able to get past this, and from what I tell, it should be fixed in later kernels. So, I'm trying my hand with the mainline kernel, and I have two hurdles I haven't been able to pass yet. I'm using an Orange Pi Zero, hardware Ethernet, mainline distro, with a 2.4" SPI TFT LCD. Frame buffer is /dev/fb0 created with modprobe fbtft_device custom name=fb_ili9341 gpios=reset:1,dc:0,led:3 speed=48000000 rotate=90 busnum=0 txbuflen=65536 Whenever I create a display I get an error that it cannot open mouse. The following…

  93. Orangepi 3 LTS Armbian 22.05 Jammy XFCE CAN'T CONNECT WITH WIFI

  94. Hi, I bought nanopi_neo boards (for my hobby projects). I am learning about security. I am able to dump e-Fuse area at uboot stage. But i can't modify it (i want to write my own key). I don't have any memory map information of e-fuse. In present boards, bootROM is not verifying the uboot signature(RSA sign:-)). 1) How to enable signature verification in bootROM? 2) Is there any code or information regarding BootROM security and e-Fuse area mapping? 3) Is there any support of TEE (Trusted execution environment)?

  95. I install Debian jessie vanilla kernel 4.1.6 At the first loading gives out a mistake: failed to bring up eth0. Ip the address isn't given on dhcp. But on my router it is specified correctly. I can't change settings. First start. the system expects reset and connection. That it is possible to make in this case. Repeated reset and expectation doesn't yield results. The keyboard doesn't work

  96. Started by Nick,

    This maybe something that just isn't available yet, but if I can help with the development I am happy to. I have created the following patches as a starting point but they don't yet work. Looking at the source code for the spidev module and comparing it to the H3 datasheet, it would appear that the H3 uses the sun6i spi register addresses. Though the datasheet lists the RX and TX buffers as 64 bytes whereas the sun6i spidev driver implements 128byte buffers. I'm assuming that this wont be a problem at least for testing as long as I don't try and transfer or receive more than 64 bytes. As you can see from the dtsi patch, I have updated the module memory locatio…

  97. Hi, I have tried to run Armbian_20.05.1_Orangepizero_focal_current_5.4.43.img.xz but it doesn't work, see here: U-Boot SPL 2020.04-armbian (May 30 2020 - 18:49:32 +0200) DRAM: 256 MiB Trying to boot from MMC1 U-Boot 2020.04-armbian (May 30 2020 - 18:49:32 +0200) Allwinner Technology …

  98. U-Boot SPL 2018.11-armbian (Feb 08 2019 - 08:51:22 +0100) DRAM: 1024 MiB CPU: 912000000Hz, AXI/AHB/APB: 3/2/2 Trying to boot from MMC1 U-Boot 2018.11-armbian (Feb 08 2019 - 08:51:22 +0100) Allwinner Technology CPU: Allwinner A20 (SUN7I) Model: LeMaker Banana Pi I2C: ready DRAM: 1 GiB MMC: SUNXI SD/MMC: 0 Loading Environment from EXT4... ** File not found /boot/boot.env ** ** Unable to read "/boot/boot.env" from mmc0:1 ** Setting up a 720x576i composite-pal console (overscan 32x20) In: serial Out: vga Err: vga SCSI: SATA link 0 timeout. AHCI 0001.0100 32 slots 1 ports 3 Gbps 0x1 impl SATA mode flags: ncq stag pm led clo only pmp pio slum part ccc apst …

  99. on a Sunvell R69 (H2) and a NanoPi Neo (H3) I got these "old known" eth0 Link Up/Down syndrom, but couldnt find a solution in the forum while using the search-engine armbianmonitor -u System diagnosis information will now be uploaded to Sunvell R69 - Linux sunvell-r69 5.4.0-rc8-sunxi #19.11.3 SMP Wed Nov 27 17:01:29 CET 2019 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux : http://ix.io/232T NanoPi Neo - Linux npi-neo 5.3.3-sunxi #5.98 SMP Sat Oct 5 18:34:15 +03 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux : http://ix.io/232U in dmesg it looks like [10536.264427] dwmac-sun8i 1c30000.ethernet eth0: Link is Up - 100Mbps/Full - flow control rx/tx [10568.008…

  100. Started by monti,

    Hi, we bought several Lime2 and tested them. Unfortunatelly, the GBit-Lan did not seem to work reliyable. Later ping tests revealed a packet loss on many boards of 1% to 20%. (eg. "ping -s 9000 -i 0.0001 -c 5000 fritz.box"). Some boards dont have any problems, other more. On heavy access with SSD it's increasing a little. It's happens also without SSD. Other boards worked fine at the same power and network cable. Its possible thant this strange TX_DELAY isn't set correctly? Are there other problems known? I used the wheezy image with kernel 3.4.105-lime2 and 3.4.107 from you latest wheezy image. The image with Kernal 4.0.4 stopped after "restarting sshd",…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.