Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amlogic meson

Community maintained Amlogic boards

  1. Started by RoDuS,

    --------Preamble------------ Tried Armbian on Opi pc, and fell in love with it! It feels like the O.S. for me! Tried to turn the c2 into the ultimate night stand alarm clock, with 7" screen, micro keyboard and tiny mouse, with speakers built in a customized re-purposed case running ubuntu for beside the bed . alarm-clock-applet is a favorite app on Rpi, works great, I live by it basically. but the c2 will not play audio with it, gstreamer-ugly download and then it works, but it whacks out the RTC. alarm works great on Opi with Armbian but no RTC. The RTC is a big part of the situation, experimentally powering with solar. All that time and money wasted on a great concep…

  2. Image used Armbian_20.11.10_Odroidc4_focal_current_5.9.14_desktop.img It works with micro SD (eMMc not inserted) Not booting with eMMc (SD not inserted), With SD & eMMC, system boot from SD .. . I tried nand-sata-install -> "Update bootloader" script same problem. see the attached output error from my monitor

    • Reputation Points

    • 14 replies
    • 9.6k views
  3. Started by 4tm,

    Is it possible to get it work, with next kenel?

  4. Started by ulrichD,

    I'm currently running Armbian 5.60 on an Odroid C2. Tried the new mainline kernel version (5.71) on the weekend and everything looked fine at first, but when I got to starting one of my docker containers, it failed. This container uses armhf binaries. Is there some way of enabling armhf support with the new mainline kernel builds of Armbian, or do I need a custom build now? I installed docker via armbian-config. As far as I can remember, I did not have to do anything special to get this working on the 3.x kernel build... Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks and best regards, Ulr…

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 3.8k views
  5. Started by Igor,

    https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-c4/hardware/hardware

  6. I use DietPi on my Odroid C2. I post here because the developer mentioned that the DietPi image is based on the Armbian kernel and he suggested posting here. When I attach the R5 to a USB port of my Odroid C2 it is not recognized. lsusb and dmesg do not show it. On my Ubuntu 22.04 PC it does show up. Looked around and finally found an old post on this forum that mentions a bug with the C2 in recognizing USB devices. The mentioned workaround is to add a second USB device and reboot the device. I added an USB drive and both are now recognized, initialized and working after a reboot. (When removing one of the devices it again doesn’t stick after a rebo…

  7. I am unable to get any RTC installed on a C2 with current Armbian. i2cdetect sees the device ID but no joy getting anything to talk to it. Yes, I know these are very old but they were donated to a non-profit and I am trying to help set them up for a project. Current Armbian runs great and perfect for our need. I need an RTC. I have tried both the Odroid PCF8563 (0x51 seen) and DS3231. I have tried all the online blog posts, rebuilt the Device Tree, etc. but can't seem to get things to work. Any pointers would be much appreciate. LInux odroidc2 6.12.56-current-meson64 #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed. Oct 29 13:09:02 UTC 2025 Thanks, Scott

  8. Started by RoDuS,

    Can the c2 RTC be used with armbian?

  9. Hi, My first time attempting to use a nightly image in an attempt to get away from the legacy kernel. I installed Armbian_5.33.171007_Odroidc2_Debian_stretch_next_4.13.5.img on my C2, and it booted up just fine. Unfortunately, my primary use case for this hardware is a music streamer (and server), requires the ability to use Class 2 USB Audio, with (relatively) high-end USB DACs. I was unable to get the USB DAC to be recognized at all (did not show up in the ALSA devices listed by aplay -L, nor was it listed by lsusb.) I immediately reverted to the official Debian image running 3.14.79-odroidc2, and all was well again. As you can see below, my Te…

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 4.8k views
  10. I have a Waveshare 3.5inch RPi LCD (A): https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/3.5inch_RPi_LCD_(A) Does somebody have this kind of LCD running on a Odroid C2? Is there a step by step? Because the Waveshare or Odroid Wiki is over my head 😟

  11. Started by BarTender,

    I have an C2 and an old VU7 (800x480p60hz) https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/display/vu_series/vu7/vu7#tab__odroid-c2 that I was hoping to use for a mini kiosk. Was able to run the older Hard Kernel supplied images with the uboot boot.ini updates suggested above to change disable auto detect, fix the resolution, and set to DVI rather than HDMI mode. When I loaded the latest Focal image from Armbian when I have the screen switched on then the kernel faults and reboots. ## Flattened Device Tree blob at 04080000 Booting using the fdt blob at 0x4080000 Loading Ramdisk to 7b06a000, end 7bf49d63 ... OK Loading Device Tree to 000000007a…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.6k views
  12. Hello, I'm facing a weird issue where a network connection doesn't work after my HC4 is started (after a power off), but then after calling a `reboot` network starts to work. I'm running a fresh install of the latest "Armbian Buster mainline kernel 5.10.y". More details in armbianmonitor's output: http://ix.io/2Rh8 http://ix.io/2Req I've tried playing with /etc/network/interfaces by putting stuff like the following there: allow-hotplug eth0 no-auto-down eth0 auto eth0 iface eth0 inet dhcp also tried static ip but nothing works. What exactly is happening? 1. When I power on my HC4 it awaits for …

  13. I have tried every one of the latest 24.x images on my newly purchased LaFrite s805x-ac board. NONE worked. They all gave an error about overwriting reserved memory. I randomly chose a 20.x image and it worked immedaitely. I do not currently have time to do further analysis.

  14. Hi , i buiild a SPDIF connector like shown here: https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?t=21477 it uses the J7 SPDIF output which is connected to HDMI. On coreelec i can clearly see a HDMI soundcard output with aplay -L , i dont see that on armbian.... Is odroid c2 spdif output on armbian working ? why do i not see this soundcard that f.e. libreelec is showing ( i have 2 odroid c2s , one is running coreelec in my living room with HDMI connector working) im using a little older armbian distro since the latest has ethernet issues on C2 (im using 20.11 , kernel 5.9.10 debian edition ) regards, Simon

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 4.3k views
  15. I can't get the ubuntu gui desktop to use the entire 2160p screen - it only uses 1/4 (1080p upper left rectangle.) The settings menu for display is locked to 1080p. I've searched and there are explanations as to how to set boot.ini to get 2160p (which works) but the ubuntu desktop won't use the full screen. What do I need to do to get a full screen GUI display? Thanks.

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 3.9k views
  16. Started by mboehmer,

    Hi, after getting access to GPIO pins now (thnx to Neil ) I wonder that accessing pins be bash scripts gives me quite different access times. For example, I use one pin to switch a connected device on and off by a MOSFET. Setting the pin low is fast, setting it high takes about two seconds. I use the following shell script: #!/bin/bash echo "0" > /sys/class/gpio/gpio102/value ("0" for off, "1" for on) Any ideas? The pin seems to switch immediately, while the shell prompt takes about two seconds to return - but ONLY in case of "1". The corresponding pin is set to output, of course, before Best regards, Michael …

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. Hi Armbian people, this is my first time here and i feel like a child in a chemical laboratory... strange things, linux is a new world for me so i apologize for dumbs questions... Im trying to install RTC Shield in my odroid c2 with Openmediavault Erasmus. Someone can give me a hand? I've start with the tutorial provided by Hardkernell.. is for Ubuntu, so i have an error (see first picture) since the second step. After that, Odroid from HD suggest probe rtc with sudo modprobe aml_i2c sudo modprobe rtc_pcf8563.. .. it seems that the driver is not present or that is not the right thing to do (see second picture). After that i"ve try w…

    • Reputation Points

    • 47 replies
    • 15.9k views
  18. Started by noisepic,

    What's happen with my nano pi k2 just boot up and stop here. GXL:BL1:9ac50e:a1974b;FEAT:ADFC318C;POC:3;RCY:0;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:AA;SD:0;READ:0;0.0;CHK:0; no sdio debug board detected TE: 194208 BL2 Built : 13:48:56, Sep 23 2016. gxl g7459bd4 - jianxin.pan@droid06 set vcck to 1120 mv set vddee to 1000 mv Board ID = 6 CPU clk: 1200MHz DQS-corr enabled DDR scramble enabled DDR3 chl: Rank0+1 @ 792MHz - PASS Rank0: 1024MB(auto)-2T-11 Rank1: 1024MB(auto)-2T-11 DataBus test pass! AddrBus test pass! Load fip header from SD, src: 0x0000c200, des: 0x01400000, size: 0x00004000 New fip structure! Load bl30 from SD, src: 0x00010200, des: 0x01100000, size: 0x0000d600 Loa…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 3.7k views
  19. Hi, I have a Radxa Zero 4+64 GB model SBC. I saw new Xiaomi 4k tv stick and it has Amlogic S905Y4 and it has similar performance to S905Y2. I wonder when radxa zero will get h/w acceleration to use all potential of SoC. If there is already got h/w acceleration support, I'm sorry for writing this questions. I tried radxa debian (official), manjaro and armbian images. All of them not able to play videos smoothly in firefox. Thanks for all replies.

  20. Started by Burde,

    Anyone else having issues with reboot hanging on Xenial image on C2? Having to power cycle every time.

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 4.7k views
  21. Started by Igor,

    https://www.armbian.com/radxa-zero2/

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 5k views
  22. Started by mboehmer,

    Hi, I just changed from my 16GB eMMC to a 64GB eMMC (black type, ordered by Pollin, with Android initially on it). I use Etcher on Windows 7, as before, no problems occured so far. If I use the same image (Armbian_5.37_Odroidc2_Debian_stretch_next_4.14.13) as I do on my 16GB eMMC, the C2 boots up normally. I can login in as root, and get prompted for a new password. This image includes Uboot changes for setting serial port baudrate, no other changes to kernel. An here the trouble starts: no matter what password I want to use as new one, I fail. If I use a "too easy one" I get denied (as it should be). If I use a complicated one, I ge…

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 6.5k views
  23. Hello, I have trouble activating i2c on odroid c4. There's a pcf8563 module connected to the board. Also, /dev/i2c-0 /dev/i2c-1 exist. But pcf8563 does not show up when I run i2cdetect. I can rule out hardware issue because both i2c and pcf8563 work well with Hardkernel's Ubuntu image. So far, I've tried the followings but they don't work: Adding overlay="i2cA i2cB" to /boot/armbianEnv.txt and reboot. Manually editing device tree by changing status under "i2c@1d000" to "okay" and reboot. Also, I remember that i2c used to work on older versions of Armbian, which come with older version of kernels. But since linux 5.19, i2c no longer w…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.8k views
  24. I have been trying to build a C2 image with xenial and without including a desktop using the armbian build script. I have tried putting the toolchain in /opt/toolchains (like odroid's wiki states) and also in the build script's directory under toolchains. I've placed the proper export lines to each path in .profile & .bashrc but no matter how i go about this I always have the compile.sh script error out after "Cleaning [ linux-odroidc2/odroidc2-3.14.y ] I am using a VM that has gcc/g++ 4.9 installed and is running ubuntu xenial (would not using 14.04 have something to do with this?). /home/kyle/build/lib/common.sh: line 230: /home/kyle/build/toolchains/gcc…

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 6.2k views
  25. I'm running Armbian from a emmc 16GB card. When I use the web browser the mouse constantly flickers, is there any way to get this to stop? Is there a graphics driver I should have enabled? When I select Additional Hardware Drivers none show up, so maybe there isnt a GPU accelerated driver available. Also switching between desktops feels sluggish. Maybe Im expecting too much performance from a $50 SBC. Thanks for your help & time in making this distribution. Im just looking to make the best user experience possible.

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 3.7k views
  26. So far I can only get the C4 to boot from a EMMC card, not a SDHC card, is that true or an I doing something wrong? I install the image with "dd if=./armbian...img bs=8M of=/dev/sde; sync; sync". That makes a bootable EMMC card, but all attempts with the SDHC card it just seems to sit there.

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 4.4k views
  27. I am using two Odroid N2 and a new Odroid C4. The N2 installation with OMV5 is using Kernel 4.9.236 actually and the C4 is using the kernel 5.8 used in the latest download image for debian buster. When I try to install newer kernels after the following linux kernel packages the installation gets broken and the odroids are not booting anymore. There is also no output on hdmi to see what problem could be exist. On Odroid N2 I hear the USB drives starting, stopping, starting and then nothing happens. All other updates are installing without problems in rebooting. The N2 are using on my test N2 a micro sd card and on my prod n2 a emmc card. The C4 is a…

  28. Started by Lycurgus,

    When I changed some settings to my network config, my Odroid doesn't boot anymore. Even changing the settings back doesn't make it boot again. Has anyone had this happen before? I hooked up my UART and this is the result, it never proceeds with starting the kernel (see spoiler below) Spoiler --- UART initialized after reboot --- [Reset cause: unknown] [Image: unknown, amlogic_v1.1.3046-00db630-dirty 2016-08-31 09:24:14 tao.zeng@droid04] bl30: check_permit, count is 1 bl30: check_permit: ok! chipid: ef be ad de d f0 ad ba ef be adLoad bl33 from SD, src: 0x00034200, des: 0x01000000, size: 0x00068270 de not …

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 6.5k views
  29. Guest tkilappa
    Started by Guest tkilappa,

    Hello. I tested Armbian Jessie with Odroid C1+ and encountered several issues, would like to know if they're known or if I've done something wrong. 1) Odroid C1+ gets no display if not booting into X11. Framebuffer text console is not present at all. This makes it impossible to do any kind of configuration if not connecting via SSH. 2) If connecting via SSH, updating the system and rebooting, it doesn't seem to boot anymore. The machine is not available for ping, and I can no longer connect to do any further configuration. 3) Issuing "reboot" over SSH seems not to reboot the board, instead power needs to be cycled manually. I'm tried server and desk…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 3.9k views
  30. I flashed the image Armbian_20.08.1_Odroidc4_buster_current_5.8.5.img on my new odroid c4 without installing the latest updates (see my other post with no boot anymore after kernel update). After this I started via softy installation of omv5. During installation I wondered why my ssh connection was gone without any output. During installation there is a reboot of the os and the networking is not coming up anymore. I tried to find out and found: - armbian uses network manager for networking and the default config file is for dhcp - after omv5 installation network manager seems to be deinstalled and also there is a new empty config file under /e…

  31. I cannot find the serial number with Armbian 23.02.2 on ODroid C4. On ODroid C2 with Armbian 22.11.2 and older versions it was readable on /sys/firmware/devicetree/base/serial-number. This does not exist anymore on C4. I do not know if it depends on Armbian version or board type.

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2.9k views
  32. Started by TonyMac32,

    Like Le Potato, status of support. Unlike Le Potato, WIP board without official support, 90% of this is incidental to improved mainline support/easy adaptation of fixes for other boards. Current next image kernel: 4.14 Dec. 14 2017: Functions working for me (N=1 sample size) WiFi functioned for me out of the box. HDMI (I added this functionality some time ago) HDMI Sound (Added as of 1:45 Dec.14, not part of any image/build yet) USB Ethernet (no long-term stability testing yet) Jan. 24 2018: small bugfix Board now reports 2 GB RAM instead of 1 July 8, 2018: "Next" kernel (4.17) bugfix HDMI audio…

  33. Started by mboehmer,

    Hi, after doing some last changes (hopefully) to Uboot and the kernel, I have some questions on how to get the new Uboot and kernel on eMMC (I can't reinstall everything on a cleanly etched system). I have normal build environment, with mainline kernel and v2017.11. compile.sh gives me a new image without problems. The target system is running nicely on a 128GB eMMC, but how can I safely install the new Uboot and the new kernel to my eMMC? I would really be happy to have one of the experts telling me how to proceed without killing my system Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated. Michael

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 3.2k views
  34. Hello, After upgrade Armbian (4.19.69-meson64) to Armbian Buster with Linux 5.3.11-meson64 warning messages shows up on boot in dmesg: ... [ 1.973932] Key type encrypted registered [ 1.985109] dwc2 c9000000.usb: c9000000.usb supply vusb_d not found, using dummy regulator [ 1.985153] dwc2 c9000000.usb: c9000000.usb supply vusb_a not found, using dummy regulator [ 1.986616] phy phy-c0000000.phy.0: USB ID detect failed! [ 1.986623] phy phy-c0000000.phy.0: phy poweron failed --> -22 [ 1.986643] ------------[ cut here ]------------ [ 1.986700] WARNING: CPU: 3 PID: 68 at drivers/regulator/core.c:2036 _regulator_put+0x34/0xd8 [ 1.986702] Modul…

  35. Started by fscii,

    I was running Armbian Bullseye for a while with OMV 6. I happened to see OMV has gone to v7 and Armbian to bookworm. I went here to get the SBC/IOT bare version of bookworm: https://www.armbian.com/odroid-hc4/ Problem 1: is it said: "You are using an automated version meant only for developers..." Problem 2: it did not come with Armbian-config which I had to install manually Problem 3: Armbian-config 'softy' refused to install OMV saying it can only be installed on Buster (OMV5) or Bullseye (OMV6) Finally: https://wiki.omv-extras.org/doku.php?id=omv7:armbian_bookworm_install states specifically not to use any developer v…

  36. Hi. Running (installed from img file on SD Card) Armbian "Armbian_20.02.8_Odroidc2_buster_current_5.4.28". If I try to reboot (reboot command) the Odroid-C2 does not startup again (so it does not reboot)..... Only way to startup it again is to electric poweroff and then poweron. uname -a: Linux odroidc2 5.4.28-meson64 #20.02.8 SMP PREEMPT Mon Mar 30 09:12:52 CEST 2020 aarch64 GNU/Linux How to solve? Thank you.

  37. according to here 5.13 is latest kernel https://www.armbian.com/odroid-c2/ but when I issue: sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y I'm still on 5.10....

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 3.2k views
  38. Hello. Is worth to try this branch https://github.com/moonlinux/linux/tree/odroidc2-3.14.y-rt in order to build a realtime kernel upon https://dl.armbian.com/odroidc2/Debian_jessie_default.7z ? Thanks. Managed to install this https://github.com/moonlinux/linux/tree/odroidc2-3.14.y-rt , but the latency test is pretty bad: $ sudo cyclictest -t1 -p 80 -n -i 10000 -l 10000 -N # /dev/cpu_dma_latency set to 0us policy: fifo: loadavg: 0.45 0.33 0.15 2/154 1318 T: 0 ( 1318) P:80 I:10000 C: 225 Min:1000000 Act: 5962494 Avg: 6220148 Max:15955692

  39. Started by m][sko,

    Any idea why 4.14 linux kernel don't work with mali drivers ? https://github.com/superna9999/meson_gx_mali_450/tree/DX910-SW-99002-r7p0-00rel1_meson_gx

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 6.1k views
  40. Started by 1N4148,

    Hi, I'm getting a random packet loss on the ethernet connection. When pinging, about 6-8% pings are lost, the ssh connection sometimes freezes for a moment. Things I've tried so far: Disabled NetworkManager, added eth0 in /etc/network/interfaces with a static ip4 address Disabled EEE for eth0 Replaced ethernet cable Plugged into different switch None of them made something better. My C1 & C4 with the same Armbian Buster version/release don't have this issue. How to investigate deeper in this issue?

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.4k views
  41. Hi, for the Odrioid C4 eMMC v0.4 modules are available. like Spoiler https://www.pollin.de/p/odroid-32gb-emmc-module-c4-811145 Can I use these v0.4 modules in my Odroid C2, too? I didn't find any information about the compatibility. Thanks in advance! Matt

  42. Hi, can someone help me, I got an odroid n2 with emmc. For years I was running buster. Now because of end of updates, I upgraded from buster to bullseye - everything was fine there. After upgrading to bullseye I tried to update to bookworm. Upgrade itself seemed ok, all packages installed. I did it like described here After updating to the "default debian bookworm", I commented in the Armbian repository with bullseye in armbian.list, and it updated this packages armbian-bsp-cli-odroidn2 armbian-config armbian-zsh base-files linux-dtb-current-meson64 linux-image-current-meson64 linux-u-boot-odroidn2-current…

  43. Started by mboehmer,

    Hi all, I have some piece of software to compile on our Armbina system (Linux odroidc2 4.19.90-meson64 #5.99 SMP PREEMPT Fri Dec 20 13:47:25 CET 2019 aarch64 GNU/Linux). It is a C++ program, usually running on x86 machines, and has one line of code killing the compilation: asm volatile ("rdtsc" : "=a" (low), "=d" (high)); I need to replace it by some code working with g++ on ARM64. Anyone how can give me a hint? I tried Google, but found no reasonable solution. In case, the software package is public, if you need the link to get it, please let me know. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance, Michael

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.5k views
  44. Hello everyone, my system is - Armbian Linux 4.18.8-odroidc2. Nextcloud is installed on this board and as data drive is a Lexar 64GB usb stick. I now have an SSD hard drive with two partitions, I had moved the system from the SD card to the first partition on the SSD. The second partition is called nextcloud and is a data drive. Everything works fine so far, but Armbian does not boot without the USB stick, it is not mounted either, it just has to be in the usb slot, otherwise the armbian will not boot. I need your help because I don't know what to do next. root@Nextcloud:~# blkid /dev/mmcblk1p1: UUID="4722b364-ae1f-42d6-ad8f-831b8…

  45. Guest

    I recently bought a 64 GB eMMC module (chip on orange board) from Ordoid/Hardkernel but u-boot does not recognize the eMMC. What I did: installed the official Armbian_20.11.10_Odroidc2_focal_current_5.9.14.img.xz with Etcher on SD card booted successfully from SD card, eMMC is accessible from within Armbian/Ubuntu executed nand-sata-install to transfer the system to eMMC, which completed without error messages shutdown the system, removed SDcard and restarted it The serial console displayed the following: U-Boot 2020.10-armbian (Jan 05 2021 - 01:40:47 +0100) odroid-c2 …

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 5.8k views
  46. Started by ltorsini,

    I’m running an Odroid C2 and trying to drive a 14.9" 1280x390 60hz LCD marquis display. On a Pi I can change the boot config files to the following and the display works like a champ. [HDMI:1] hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_timings=1280 0 8 128 64 390 0 1 3 24 0 0 0 67 0 42009500 8 On the Odroid running Armbian 22.11 Jammy XFCE I tried changing: /boot/armbianEnv.txt adding display_autodetect=false hdmimode=1280x390p60hz I had no joy with this change, it did not modify the display output. I love how fast and light Odroid is with Armbian, it is really snappy, but I need some help stretchin…

  47. Hi! Odroid&ARM newbie here! Trying to boot Armbian on HC4, no picture coming up. I guess my problem is my old LCD display that im connecting with hdmi-vga connector. Display and connector are working, i tried with Odroid ubuntu SD-card, but when i ordered i didnt realize its Ubuntu-minimal. (My internet comes from mobile wifi hotspot, and i have no idea how to install GUI in there. Also Odroid wifi-bluetooth dongle is a pita) In Ubuntu, to get the monitor working i changed lines in boot.ini and conf.ini, no idea which of those files is the right one. My working lines in those Odroid Ubuntu 20.04 files are: setenv display_autode…

  48. I do have problems on my two Odroid C2 after "apt-get update" and "apt-get upgrade". It happens on a freshly installed Armbian_5.14_Odroidc2_Debian_jessie_3.14.72 (on a 64GB eMMC) immediately after the first login (so at least in principle, i can't be the culprit, but who knows ): The following packages will be upgraded: linux-dtb-odroidc2 linux-headers-odroidc2 linux-image-odroidc2 linux-jessie-root-odroidc2 linux-libc-dev linux-u-boot-odroidc2-default tzdata Preparing to unpack .../linux-dtb-odroidc2_5.16_arm64.deb ... Unpacking linux-dtb-odroidc2 (5.16) over (5.14) ... Preparing to unpack .../linux-headers-odroidc2_5.16_arm64.deb ... Unpacking linux-headers-…

  49. Started by vanathi,

    Hello, I am going start work with Odroid C2. In odroid C2, first need to install OS which they given in site or can i install linux based home automation software directly..?

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 3k views
  50. Hi Folks, did anybody got a working Armbian image for the Nanopi-K2 EMMC version. The SD Version works great, I'm looking for an EMMC version, or a tutorial on how to convert the SD version into an EMMC Version. I know that there is an EMMC OÌmage at NanoPi Download page, BUT with this version none of the 4 USB Ports is working, and the Kernel is 3.14. and cannot be updated anymore. many thanks for any hint PS: I also try to contact nanopi support but I never get any response from them. wikrie

  51. I am running bookworm on a banana pi m2 zero. It comes up properly and connects to Wifi and to the attached LAN adapter, so I can access it via SSH on both interfaces. BUT, when I disconnect the keyboard, it doesn't boot properly anymore and I cannot connect to it. I attached a monitor to take a look at the startup messages and found that it hangs at starting the hostname service (see screenshot) How can I get it to boot properly?

  52. Hello, Thank you for the great effort of Armbian having community support of this board. I have a Waveshare 4inch DSI LCD with touch that I want to use it with Radxa Zero 2 Pro. They have a device tree overlay provided for Raspberry Pi and drivers for different kernels for RPi And I found a kernel patch that seem to enable DSI here. ********************************************************************** I am using the latest build of Armbian for radxa-zero2 and it's Linux radxa-zero2 6.6.53-current-meson64 When I find /lib/modules/$(uname -r) -type f -name '*dsi*' It shows /lib/modules/6.6.53-current…

  53. Using a cable such as this one, can we expect Armbian on the C2 to consistently assign the same serial designation to each cable port? It would be nice but probably not? I found this question and this one but I'm not sure what would be the best approach for my application. I'd like to do it 'The Armbian Way' if there is one. How would you ensure that each hardware device is assigned the same port each time? Thanks .

  54. The proposed solution here (https://github.com/armbian/build/pull/4824) basically performs a power-reset of the SDCARD in the final moments in order to prepare for the bootloader's (Uboot) restart. What puzzles me is that the kernel has a Watchdog feature which seems to operating fine as witnessed by the console log "watchdog: watchdog0: watchdog did not stop!" meaning that the watchdog driver has been told to disregard attempts to disable it (which is fine in the context that the watchdog is being used to reset the cpu). The problem is, the watchdog never times-out because, i presume, something is still "kicking the dog" (there seems to be a worker thread tas…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  55. Tested on Odroid C2 system startup from the USB stick (via script s905_autoscript, I prefer to run existing images without any modification). If add the script to the boot.ini a few lines, you can run images from a USB drive. This can be useful if there is on eMMC or on a SD card configured with the system and felt the need to run temporarily another system (without overwriting the existing SD\eMMC media). For example, for temporary checks new images, when unknown , to like this system or not, or for testing settings\software-that-be not to destroy the already set up working system. Process start automatically if the connected USB drive and it has a script that starts the…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 7.4k views
  56. Started by TonyMac32,

    This week we discontinued the default 3.x kernel for the Odroid C2, and are working on the 4.18/4.19 kernels. A few odds and ends have come up, the biggest one appears to be the gpio-hog in the C2 device tree somehow not working, causing the USB hub on the board to never be powered on. root@odroidc2:/sys/class/gpio# cat /sys/kernel/debug/gpio gpiochip1: GPIOs 378-496, parent: platform/c8834000.periphs:pinctrl@4b0, periphs-banks: gpio-392 ( |mdio-reset ) out hi gpio-407 ( |reset ) out hi gpio-422 ( |cd ) in lo gpio-465 ( |TFLASH_VDD …

  57. Hi I build ubuntu xenial with next kernel (4.13.....) and image don't boot https://pastebin.com/QHQfHHSa and I also can't boot debian 9 with next kernel https://pastebin.com/yXjWk5Wh Any idea where is problem?? all fine with dev kernels

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 3.6k views
  58. Started by m][sko,

    v-sync is it working or not? I just start up debian xenial x.org with meson drm driver, but it looks like v-sync don't work. Should I change something in x config ? amlogic drivers has always problem problem with v-sync only video decoder pipeline( amlogic magic idea how to do video decoding) is sync-ed properly I opened terminal and I moved it down and can see window from prev. frame so v-sync don't work

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.5k views
  59. hi all, as mainline kernel options for Odroid-C2 are still not ready (USB not recognising DAC unless externall HDD connected during boot) .. have just switched back to 'default' build. I noticed system to be much slower then usual .... esp. when involving any writes. SD-Card is Sandisk 16GB and is working very well in OdroidXU4 and NanoPi NEO. When copying a few 100kB file takes few seconds: time cp /usr/bin/ssh ~/ ; time sync real 0m0.012s user 0m0.000s sys 0m0.010s real 0m2.982s user 0m0.000s sys 0m0.010s I tried with 'dd' command to see how fast simple writes are going and got at best 200kB/sec .... Does anyone have suggest…

  60. Started by whoman,

    Hello All, how can I get hardware video acceleration for S905x on Debian/Armbian using Gstreamer? I installed gstreamer, and using 'decodebin' and 'fbdevsink' gives terrible performance (software decoding). I did some searching and found that amlogic has two GST plugins for hardware accelerated video decoding: "amlvdec" and "amlvsink" I was able to locate the source code here: http://openlinux.amlogic.com:8000/download/ARM/filesystem/ I downloaded the newest archive "arm-buildroot-2016-08-18-5aaca1b35f.tar.gz" Would this work with debian/Armbian? When I try to compile the plugin, I get the message: so I searched online, and found: ht…

  61. Started by balbes150,

    For testing, I'm looking for volunteers who have an Odroid C1 (s805)

  62. Started by giov,

    I have a second usb network card (chip ax88179) conected to my C4. It randomly crashes and I have to rmmod/modprobe to make it work again : can't be done remotely without network... Looks like this kind of problem is kernel related : any idea ? uname -a Linux gwm 5.8.16-meson64 #20.08.14 SMP PREEMPT Tue Oct 20 22:50:41 CEST 2020 aarch64 GNU/Linux [34120.524606] ------------[ cut here ]------------ [34120.524659] NETDEV WATCHDOG: enx002427fe2bf8 (ax88179_178a): transmit queue 0 timed out [34120.525139] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 0 at net/sched/sch_generic.c:442 dev_watchdog+0x300/0x308 [34120.525160] Modules linked in: …

  63. Installed from Armbian_5.14_Odroidc2_Ubuntu_xenial_3.14.72. Tested in two different Odroid C2's. One with EMMC, the other with SD CARD and fully updated. Procedure: fallocate -l 2G /root/2GB.file cp /root/2GB.file /. After that all sort of erratic behavior from the board and eventually it crashes. In /var/log/kern.log: Aug 19 14:28:01 localhost kernel: [ 669.078129] INFO: rcu_preempt detected stalls on CPUs/tasks: { 3} (detected by 2, t=33627 jiffies, g=296, c=295, q=84431) Aug 19 14:28:01 localhost kernel: [ 669.083412] Task dump for CPU 3: Aug 19 14:28:01 localhost kernel: [ 669.083418] kthread_hdcp R running task 0 65 2 0x00000002 Aug 19 1…

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 5.1k views
  64. Started by mboehmer,

    Hi guys, after some interesting weeks, I could successfully install eight Odroid C2 together with dedicated FPGA hardware now, and prepare them now for deep sea operation. Just wanted to express a big "THANK YOU" to all here in the forum which were involved in helping me to get the beast working. The boards operate now with patches inside Uboot (serial console 9600 8N1) and several small patches inside the kernel (device tree, PWM, ADCs, 1Wire), and a patch inside the rt8152 driver to switch off the LEDs in the USB ethernet dongle (PMTs don't like such bright light usually). 128GB eMMCs are working fine, thanks to the speed patch …

  65. Started by Roger,

    Hello, I just received my new Odroid HC4 and wanted to install Armbian on it. I downloaded and decided to use the following image: Armbian_24.2.1_Odroidxu4_jammy_current_6.1.77.img I used two ways to flash the SD card - Balnea echter and also - sudo dd if=Armbian_24.2.1_Odroidxu4_jammy_current_6.1.77.img of=/dev/mmcblk0 As recommended to bypass the bootloader petitboot I followed the recommended procedure: ********************************************************************** Bootloader Bypass Method This is now the preferred method. It is easier, and be performed without a display via SSH Install an SD Card with a fresh Armbian …

  66. I installed ARMBIAN 5.44 testing Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 4.14.40-odroidc2 on my C2 and it is working fine at this time, but it hangs with the command "shutdown -r now" - I have to power off/on. Now I did get the advice to update to U-Boot V2018.03 On my C2 dpkg does show me as actual installed: linux-u-boot-odroidc2-next 5.44 arm64 Uboot loader 2017.11 Via "apt-cache search" or at http://apt.armbian.com/pool/main/l/linux-u-boot-odroidc2-next/ I couldnt find nothing newer than the installed version or linux-u-boot-next-odroidc2_5.38_arm64.deb 25-Jan-2018 07:48 206K In /etc/apt/sources.list.d/armbian.list I got as t…

  67. Started by mkir,

    Hello, I freshly installed Armbian Buster 20.02.3 with 5.4.21-meson64 and also compiled Kodi 18.6 from source by following this guide. It seems however that I cannot get any HDMI sound and ALSA gives me: aplay: device_list:272: no soundcards found... Could it be that I am missing something fundamental or is this a known issue? Thank you. Manos

  68. Started by Teulz,

    Hi! I have buy an used odroid c2 and want to connect it to my tv. I have tried latest desktop image but my tv won't show me nothing so i tried latest Focal Cinnamon image and it is the same. I can log with ssl Here is my arbianmonitor -u result http://ix.io/3ZCA

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.6k views
  69. Greetings all. Today I tried updating my Odroid C2 to image 5.22 posted on Oct 22, 2016. And I got the following error during apt-get upgrade: Setting up linux-u-boot-odroidc2-default (5.22) ... /var/lib/dpkg/info/linux-u-boot-odroidc2-default.postinst: line 5: conditional binary operator expected /var/lib/dpkg/info/linux-u-boot-odroidc2-default.postinst: line 5: syntax error near `function' /var/lib/dpkg/info/linux-u-boot-odroidc2-default.postinst: line 5: `[[ == function ]] && setup_write_uboot_platform' I peaked at the code in /var/lib/dpkg/info/linux-u-boot-odroidc2-default.postinst contains #!/bin/bash source /usr/lib/u-boot/platform_install.sh [[…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 3.4k views
  70. Started by mboehmer,

    Hi, just to let you know, I changed from "next" to "current", and found some quirks in the "current" kernel (using "buster"). (1) uart_C is not working (already fixed by martinayotte, thanks for the fast response!) (2) microSD card behaves strange: you can boot from uSD card, that works. When booting from eMMC card, the uSD clot is "dead", card insertation is not recognized anymore, it can't be used. Michael

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.9k views
  71. Started by medoc,

    Hi, I would like to run a 32 bits (armhf) Debian or Ubuntu image on an Odroid C4. Do you know if this is possible, and if it is, can you point me to the right image ? Cheers, jf

  72. Hello Guys, i am running an Odroid C2 with the latest Armbian based on debian Bullseye. As disk i am using an 8GB emmc flash drive. For longlive reasons i am thinking about to reduce the read or more important the write access to that drive. I know, that every SD card and also every EMMC flash drive got a certain amount of write access and then its dead... So i am ask you what can i do to reduce read/write: - move logs to external usb? - activate ZRAM? - disable cache...? - tmpfs? I am just at the beginning of this, so kindly let me know if you guys have some well know hints. Thanks JM

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 3.3k views
  73. hi dear all i am MS student and want to make my own development board for S905. if i purchase components from market and make a pcb then is it work? any one can answer my question?

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 6.3k views
  74. hi all . i think sd card is much shorter life time and restricted size ( 64G ~ 128G and big size is too expensive ). so as server , i like to use hard disk as root . for this purpose , nand-sata-install.sh is excellent ( but too complex for me to understand ) . i use nand-sata-install.sh on odroid-c2 armbian . and on working armbian , i run next script . ( the timing to attach sdb is about 10~15 second later after armbian booting ) . sda1 is cloned to sdb1 . clone-rsync-2-HDD-delete.bat ntpd -s date echo '--------------------' umount /mb1 mount /dev/sdb1 /mb1 df echo '--------------------' read X echo $X cd /mb1 mkdir -p bin etc home lib …

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 3.7k views
  75. Started by crazyquark,

    Hi, I've been trying to enable SPI on my Odroid-C2 running Armbian Buster but I can't figure it out, I tried with overlays, modprobe-ing the modules, nothing works. I've uploaded my logs.

  76. Started by Genna,

    So as we know, the Hardkernel kernel did support powering the device on and off via a GPIO pin. This does not seem to work on Armbian with the mainline kernel. What does work is powering the device on and off with the remote control. So I wonder, what has to be done to enable power on and off vie the GPIO? My approach till now makes it possible to shutdown the device via GPIO interrupt. But then it will not come up again except if I reconnect the power cord or use the remote. I use this user device three overlay btw: /dts-v1/; /plugin/; /{ fragment@0 { target = <&ao_pinctrl>; __overlay__ { powe…

  77. Guest swamper
    Started by Guest swamper,

    Hi folks, I flashed the Armbian Jessie server image to sd. Then I ran update and upgrade after the system booted. I installed xorg and MATE desktop. No problems anywhere. I did not install a display manager as I want to login from tty. I basically performed the exact same install I have done for 15 years(since Gnome2). And a problem I haven't seen in 10 years or more rears it's ugly head as I type in "startx". MATE desktop boots up and I have no mouse or keyboard... I hit ctrl-alt-del and I have keyboard in the shutdown prompt. lsmod meson_ir 2943 0 joydev 10384 0 spidev 5785 0 spi_gpio …

  78. Started by jimg,

    How do you enable the UART GPIO serial port (i.e., the one on pins 8 & 10) on a Nano Pi K2? The only active serial port I see from `dmesg | grep serial` is ttyAML0, which I'm assuming is the serial port on the debugging pins. FWIW, I'm using the 4.14.69-meson64 kernel on a Nano Pi K2.

    • Reputation Points

    • 13 replies
    • 8.7k views
  79. Started by mboehmer,

    Hi, after a very successful deployment last year we will start a new sub sea C2 deployment next year (next to the old installation, in Northern Pacific, down at 2600m). Things work out nicely, but now we reached a state where some help from experts is welcome. I need to include some changes into the filesystem generated by Armbian build system, and hope someone can give me a hint on how to do it best way: - include some packages into the image (list available) - add some files to /etc/udev/rules.d/ - add some lines to /etc/rc.local - have a preinstalled user plus home directory (optional) Any help is appr…

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  80. Started by lasser,

    Hi! I downloaded 'Armbian_5.20_Odroidc1_Debian_jessie_3.10.103.7z' today, put it on a SD card and successfully booted and 'ssh'ed in it. The board - an old C1 - is running fine. Now I want to install fail2ban and mc, but with the original 'sources.list' for apt there's no way to to that via apt-get. Will I run into difficulties if I change the 'sources.list' to the normal Debian ones and make my installations, updates and upgrades from there? Frank

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 4.9k views
  81. Started by rkosegi,

    How to run Armbian on Odroid C4? I followed official guide (https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Getting-Started), but I always ends up with following: Gave up waiting for root file system device. Common problems: - Boot args (cat /proc/cmdline) - Check rootdelay= (did the system wait long enough?) - Missing modules (cat /proc/modules; ls /dev) ALERT! UUID=e614931e-7b37-40f0-8d34-c3ca836004e8 does not exist. Dropping to a shell! SD-Card is working fine when other OS is used (such as Ubuntu provided by Hardkernel) Am I missing something?

  82. Started by hatahata,

    hi all . i run odoroid-c2 foremaly i runed nginx with auth basic by next nginx.conf successfully in orange pi PC . nginx.conf is ------------- events { worker_connections 800; } http { include mime.types; default_type application/octet-stream; index index.html index.htm; keepalive_timeout 65; server_tokens off; server { listen 80; server_name localhost; #<-for test #root /var/www/d1; root /var/www/d2; } server { listen 80; server_name n------------n.dip.jp; root /var/www/d2; auth_basic "clos…

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 4.4k views
  83. Started by Ulrich,

    Armbian Armbian 22.11.4 Jammy on Odroid C4 boot from SD card system on an ext4 SSD. First of all - everything I need works correctly... However, I have a question about the SD card. During the first installation on the SSD disk, the system hung on the first reboot and you could see from the console that the SD card with UUID=61748c7e-b234-40e8-b6b6-592f845c3699 was being waited for. After the timeout, the only way to fix the "error" was to log into the system via terminal. Long story - only after commenting out the SD card in the fstab on the SSD: UUID=61748c7e-b234-40e8-b6b6-592f845c3699 /media/mmcboot ext4 defaults,noatime,commit=600,errors=…

    • Reputation Points

    • 13 replies
    • 9.7k views
  84. Started by hatahata,

    Hi all at present state , i installed slim or gdm , but they are not good to start GUI automatically . so i start GUI by startx . what display manager is good for ondroid-c2 ? cat .xinitrc startxfce4 --- regards i write the install steps at http://odroid-akita.blogspot.jp/2016/04/odoroid-c2.html (japanese input is OK)

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 4.6k views
  85. Hi, I installed yesterday armbian on my Odroid C2. I would like to use an USB to serial converter but, the device is not detected by the system. When I plug the USB device, I just have this message in the kerner.log file and the USB device is not created : Nov 18 12:04:41 localhost kernel: [59003.780747] usb 1-1.3: new full-speed USB device number 13 using dwc_otg However, when I run lsusb the device is listed : root@odroidc2:~# lsusb Bus 001 Device 013: ID 1a86:7523 QinHeng Electronics HL-340 USB-Serial adapter Bus 001 Device 002: ID 05e3:0610 Genesys Logic, Inc. 4-port hub Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub Bus 002 Device 001: ID…

  86. Hi All Sorry if this is a repeat issue, however, I am new to Armbian and I am trying to get an Odroid C2 board to work with WI-FI I have tried several WI-FI adapters including the official Odroid USB wifi adapter with single antenna and none of them . will let me join a network, evne though I can see a list of WI-FI SSID's. Other builds of LInux (obtained from Hardkernel work fine, however I need a version with a later kernal to run an AWS package. Wired network is fine, just wifi. Can anyone help? Regards Steve

  87. Hi all . i hear sound by mplayer X.mp4 but i cannot hear sound in youtube with iceweasel . i lack something . what is it ? aplay -l **** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices **** card 0: ODROIDHDMI [ODROID-HDMI], device 0: I2S.26 dit-hifi-0 [] Subdevices: 1/1 Subdevice #0: subdevice #0 cat .asoundrc pcm.!default { type hw card 0 } ctl.!default { type hw card 0 } --- regards

  88. Started by Denny Meinel,

    Hello. I´ve buyed an Odrid c2 and installed armbian. Now i installed the x11vnc server and it works only when i start it manual. It start in putty with: sudo x11vnc -usepw -forever -display :0 or with the Desktop gui version. Then i can connect from my Windows PC. I installed it with these: http://www.gtkdb.de/index_36_2265.html(yes, i renamed it with my account name) but the autostart doesn´t work. Then i edit the /etc/rc.local file and wrote x11vnc -display :0 -forever -usepw -ultrafilexfer before the exit 0 command. but it doesn´t start after reboot. Can anyone help me with this please? Sorry for my bad engl…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 8.3k views
  89. I successfully flashed the "Armbian_24.11.1_Odroidc4_noble_current_6.6.60-kisak.img" on my emmc, and everything boots, runs, and updates fine... My 2TB USB3.0 seagate HD, /dev/sda, is seen fine in "dmesg", as well as "lsblk" and "blkid", but when I add my UUID, ..., in /etc/fstab it fails to mount at boot. see below line in /etc/fstab for above /dev/sda1 : UUID=<output-of-bklid-for-sda1> /media/USB01 ext4 defaults 0 1 To test the above /etc/fstab mount I ran: sudo findmnt --verify (which completes successfully) Also, if I run: sudo mount -a (it manually automounts /dev/sda1 -> /media/USB01 successfully). …

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 4.1k views
  90. hi all i try unixbench (Version 5.1.3) compared with orange pi PC's System Benchmarks Index Score 202.0 Benchmark Run: ç« 5月 03 2016 23:39:28 - 00:07:31 0 CPUs in system; running 1 parallel copy of tests Dhrystone 2 using register variables 7827597.5 lps (10.0 s, 7 samples) Double-Precision Whetstone 915.0 MWIPS (9.8 s, 7 samples) Execl Throughput 459.3 lps (29.9 s, 2 samples) File Copy 1024 bufsize 2000 maxblocks 176763.8 KBps (30.0 s, 2 samples) File Copy 256 bufsize 500 maxblocks 53800.0 KBps (30.0 s, 2 samples) File Copy 4096 bufsize 8000 maxblocks 43140…

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 5.6k views
  91. Started by m][sko,

    Can you fix build/patch/kernel/odroidc2-dev/packaging-4.x-DEV-with-postinstall-scripts.patch so we have working image with mainline kernel now it is missing symlink to zImage ln -sf $(basename $installed_image_path) /boot/zImage > /dev/null 2>&1 || mv /$installed_image_path /boot/zImage rm -f /boot/System.map* /boot/config* /boot/vmlinuz* /boot/zImage /boot/uImage And plz add https://github.com/BayLibre/libretech-image-builder/blob/libretech-cc-xenial-4.14-mali-x11/patches/0001-meson_drm_disable_ARGB8888.patch https://raw.githubusercontent.com/superna9999/LibreELEC.tv/Amlogic_GX/projects/Amlogic_GX/patches/linux/00…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 3k views
  92. The screen will display for a minute or two before the display will stop and the screen is blank. After 4 minutes the display is back ON. Armbian_21.02.3_Odroidc4_focal_current_5.10.21_xfce_desktop Last errors reported; Mar 11 20:00:00 odroidc4 systemd-udevd[1507]: card1: Worker [1535] failed Mar 11 20:00:00 odroidc4 systemd-udevd[1507]: Worker [1535] terminated by signal 9 (KILL) Mar 11 20:00:00 odroidc4 systemd-udevd[1507]: card1: Worker [1535] processing SEQNUM=2984 killed Mar 11 20:00:00 odroidc4 systemd-udevd[1535]: card1: Spawned process '/usr/local/bin/hdmi-hotplug' [4565] timed out after 2min 59s, killing Mar 11 19:59:14…

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 5.7k views
  93. Started by hough,

    Allcon, my pik2 constantly locks up. i havent been able to find anything that causes. going to cut this short before it locks up http://ix.io/1e4Q i have tried SD cards from san disk pny verbatim lexar: no change i have tried different power supplies. the barrel jack under vairous voltages: many different power supplies i cannot find any consistancy.

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 4k views
  94. Started by Hans,

    Hello, does anybody run above configuration successfully? If yes, what are the steps to make this happen? I did this: sudo apt install xorgxrdp xrdp But this is the result: xrdp (0.9.1-9+deb9u3) wird eingerichtet ... Generating 2048 bit rsa key... ssl_gen_key_xrdp1 ok saving to /etc/xrdp/rsakeys.ini Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/xrdp-sesman.service -> /lib/systemd/system/xrdp-sesman.service. Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/xrdp.service -> /lib/systemd/system/xrdp.service. A dependency job for xrdp.service failed. See 'journalctl -xe' for details. invoke-rc.d: initscript xrdp,…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 4.5k views
  95. Started by martinayotte,

    I have a NanoPi-K2 sitting in the dust since awhile. I decided to try some images from @balbes150, such as Armbian_5.32_S9xxx_Ubuntu_xenial_3.14.29_server_20170820.img.xz or even some other such Armbian_5.27_S9xxx_Debian_jessie_4.13.0-next-20170731+_server.img.xz, but none of them is even starting to load u-boot ... It is only producing such output on debug serial : GXBB:BL1:08dafd:0a8993;FEAT:EDFC318C;POC:3;RCY:0;EMMC:800;NAND:81;SD:0;READ:0;CHK:F3;USB:8;LOOP:1;EMMC:800;NAND:81;SD:0;READ:0;CHK:F3;USB:8;LOOP:2;EMMC:800;NAND:81;SD:0;READ:0;CHK:F3;USB:8; I don't know much about Amlogic, what I'm missing ?

    • Reputation Points

    • 87 replies
    • 28.8k views
  96. Started by Meeuuh92,

    I've tested last night fresh install of armbian buster on my C1. I'm actually use an old jessie where is installed jeedom (with rfxcom + zwave dongle), and a bluetooth dongle.. So i've perfomed jeedom installation (with difficulties) but my usb devices aren't not visble under /dev... Is something wrong with kernel (modules missing), or must i do something ??

    • Reputation Points

    • 12 replies
    • 5.9k views
  97. I have an application that depends on the Linux HID USB gadget via configfs on the USB OTG port. It works under Raspberry Pi OS (2020-05-27-buster-lite), but I'm having trouble getting it to work under Armbian (Armbian_20.05.2_Odroidc2_buster_current_5.6.15). Specifically, I'm having trouble getting the configfs module to run. What I've done so far: Removed the J1 jumper as described on the ODROID wiki. Recompiled /boot/dtbs/amlogic/meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dtb to set dr_mode = "peripheral"; as described in this ODROID magazine article. When I run this script with sudo: #!/usr/bin/env bash modprobe libcomposite cd…

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 7.9k views
  98. Started by natal,

    boa noite gostaria de pedir ajuda estou tentando instalar o armbian em placa amlogic s805 e gostaria do arquivo u-boot já pesquisei no forum no site desde já agradeço não obteve sucesso

  99. Hi guys, I have issues with audio - only dummy interface shown - after the system update of ~2year old armbian. I did not find any solution, so I decided to go for latest build - so I flashed latest image Armbian 23.02 Jammy XFCE to the emmc drive of my odroid C4. System started ok, but unfortunately no HDMI audio device shown anyway. I have no idea what to do, my dmesq is full of these lines: [ 13.936415] fe.dai-link-0: ASoC: no backend DAIs enabled for fe.dai-link-0 [ 13.937748] fe.dai-link-0: ASoC: error at dpcm_fe_dai_prepare on fe.dai-link-0: -22 ... [ 935.795034] fe.dai-link-0: ASoC: no backend DAIs enabled for fe.dai-link-0 [ …

  100. Hey, I am not able to compile a .ko kernel module : below the error. I think it's fair to say that it may happen on many boards. I guess you supposed that before I had to get the linux-headers on. which required to tune the build config and include the headers during the build for that specific meson64 release at least. Saying that after rebuilding all I am stuck again on the vdso as i can't build a .ko easily. I think many people but i let the team taken the decision may be stuck at one point on linux-headers or to compile a .ko module. I would recommend to have DEFAULT parameter YES for the linux-headers as well as all that would be required…

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 6.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.