Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockchip

Community maintained Rockchip boards

  1. Hey Everyone, I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I recently purchased a Radxa Rock 5B+ and I installed the debian bookworm test build provided by radxa on there getting started page. https://docs.radxa.com/en/rock5/rock5b/getting-started/install-os/boot_from_sd_card https://github.com/radxa-build/rock-5b-plus-6_1/releases/download/rsdk-t4/rock-5b-plus-6_1_bookworm_kde_t4.output.img.xz I was mainly intent on using the HDMI with gstreamer using custom resolutions, but found that when using custom resolutions they cannot use the YCrCb pixel format only RGB8. It seems based on the following comment that RGB8 videoconvert hardware …

  2. Started by mindee,

    NanoPi-M4 will be cheaper and same form factor as RPI 3.

  3. IT'S FINALLY HERE... THE OFFICIAL ROCKCHIP-LEGACY MULTIMEDIA INTEGRATION After two years of using a separate script to enable the multimedia features in RK3399 Legacy Kernel, the whole framework has been incorporated to the official Armbian packaging system. The choice distro for this integration is Debian Buster (see FAQ at the end of this post about the reasons). I. Installation Download a Armbian Buster Legacy Desktop image for your board, and install it with the standard Armbian method. Install the complete multimedia solution with sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade sudo apt install media-buster-legacy-rk33…

  4. A stable Armbian Bookworm configuration for your Helios64 is provided here (solved). ************************************************************************* Recently a new Armbian 23.08.1 Bookworm image with linux-6.1.50 was made available for Helios64 on its download page (see here) - which is as such great 😀. Everything starts up nicely, but unlike the previous Bookworm 23.05 image, the current one has an issue with accessing USB devices. In the boot process the following error occurs: # cat /var/log/syslog | grep error 2023-09-07T12:31:05.671598+02:00 helios64 kernel: [ 2.537009] dwc3 fe900000.usb: error -ETIMEDOUT: failed …

  5. Started by tkaiser,

    This is something hopefully suitable to become a 'Board Bring up' thread. The NanoPC T4 was the smallest RK3399 board around featuring full set of interfaces (Rock960 was smaller but there you can't use GbE without a proprietary expander) but in the meantime he got two smaller siblings: NanoPi M4 and the cute NEO4. Pros: Another RK3399 board so software support is already pretty mature Rich set of interfaces (2 x USB2 without shared bandwidth, 2 x USB3, triple display output and so on) No powering hassles due to 12V (2A) PSU requirement 16GB superfast eMMC 5.1 Usable and performant Wi-Fi (dual band and dual antenna so…

  6. Started by Xalius,

    Moderator edit (pfeerick): I have modified this post to contextualise this split thread. It was initially intended to be a discussion of a board bring up procedure / proposal format, and has since evolved into discussion of the rock64 generally. Xalius originally said in this post: TODO-List sounds good to me, I will run some tests as soon as China Post/DHL actually deliver my package. I get a 4GB version with the suppressor diodes for USB3 already replaced... This is what tkasier originally wrote in his first post, minus the disclaimer as was only relevant to that thread:

  7. Perhaps someone will be interested in this information. https://www.stationpc.com/thread-84-1-1.html

  8. Started by gprovost,

    This main thread has been locked. Thanks to the Armbian team, we now have our own Kobol club (kinda sub forum) dedicated to our products (Helios64 & Helios4). So now you are encourage to create individual threads for new issue, discuss feature, share setup, etc... This will help to improve overall readability. Note : Before asking a question please insure the information is not already available on Helios64 Wiki or addressed in a previous post in this forum. Latest Build : Check : https://dl.armbian.com/helios64/ Archived Build : Check : https://archive.armbian.com/helios64/archive/ …

  9. Started by JMCC,

    THE MEDIA SCRIPT IS NOW DEPRECATED, IN FAVOR OF THE OFFICIAL MULTIMEDIA FRAMEWORK. PLEASE REFER TO THIS TOPIC: And, for last, the first version of: The UN-official, UN-supported, UN-expected RK3328 MEDIA TESTING SCRIPT This is the first release of the RK3328 media testing script. The script provides a functionality similar to its RK3288/3399 equivalents, except for the OpenCL related stuff, which is not supported by the SoC. So it includes: Installing all the libraries and system configurations necessary for GPU accelerated X desktop, Chromium WebGL, full VPU video play acceleration up to 4k@60 10-bit HEVC (the maximum su…

  10. Started by balbes150,

    A test version of Armbian images to run from NVMe without having to write the curve of the official u-boot version to SPI (which breaks the launch of other systems from SD cards and other media). The whole system works completely with NVMe . https://disk.yandex.ru/d/V5AxXNN2yJnOfg The installation of the system on NVMe and u-boot in SPI was checked using the standard tools of the armbian-config utility. Everything works correctly. Also in this new u-boot, the ability to start the system in EFI mode is available. To install a system with EFI\grub on NVMe. Install a new bootloader in SPI. Start the system from the SD card and burn …

  11. So, I tried to adapt @Kwiboo and @jernej patches on my 5.6 branch, but this made the kernel fail to boot for no visible reason. Since I were able to boot it without the VPU patches, I'm convinced that it's their readaptation that broke something. The patches applied are here : https://github.com/Miouyouyou/RockMyy64 If someone wants to play with them and determine which one break the boot process.

  12. Started by Igor,

    First Rockchip RK3399 based board from Orangepi maker - under development, not much news except what can be scrapped from pictures. Chip: http://rockchip.wikidot.com/rk3399

  13. With Armbian v20.11 one can write mainline u-boot image to board's SPI and enjoy booting nvme drives without any mmc devices. Prerequisities: ROCK Pi 4(A/B/C) v1.4 or 1.3 with SPI soldered in (v1.3 comes without SPI flash from the factory). If you already have Radxa's u-boot written to SPI you need to short pins 23 and 25 for Armbian to boot Boot fresh image of Armbian v20.11.x for ROCK Pi 4(A/B/C) Add the following lines to /boot/armbianEnv.txt overlays=spi-jedec-nor param_spinor_spi_bus=1 Reboot If you shorted 23-25 pins in 1.) then: disconnect them after the ROCK Pi 4 fully boot's …

  14. Started by Jack953,

    The new Opi board, using the popular rk3399 at a good price. Has a debian image... not sure what kernel it uses. Where to start ?

  15. Started by NicoD,

    Hi guys. I've received the NanoPi M4 V2 today. I tried Armbian images for the M4 on SD and eMMC. None boot. So I tried the RockPi4 images since that's got lpddr4 too. That works. Of course no on-board wifi since another chip. So my guess is the lpddr4 isn't supported by the uboot for the M4. It is a nice board. I've got the metal case with NVMe hat too. Looks all very nice. But a bit impractical if you need to acces eMMC. Cheers

  16. Upgrading Helios64 from Armbian Buster to Bullseye (see below) works as expected on my system. However, I am using systemd-networkd and just a few services (nextcloud, netatalk, etc. and not ZFS) EDIT: Upgrading Buster installations to Bullseye also works fine if you use network-manager, even if you have a bridge configured (using bridge-slave; binutils-bridge). # cat /etc/os-release PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)" NAME="Debian GNU/Linux" VERSION_ID="11" VERSION="11 (bullseye)" VERSION_CODENAME=bullseye ID=debian HOME_URL="https://www.debian.org/" SUPPORT_URL="https://www.debian.org/support" BUG_REPORT_URL="https…

  17. Started by balbes150,

    The first version of Armbian images for Station M3 rk3588s (rk3588s-roc-pc) is available. the launch is very simple - download, unpack, burn to an SD card, connect to the device and turn on the power. The system starts automatically. At the first launch, perform the initial setup in the same way as all Armbian-enabled devices. https://disk.yandex.ru/d/-zSW21XKN0pfIA

  18. This is a continuation of ata1.00: failed command: READ FPDMA QUEUED noted by @djurny. I've experienced the same issue, and have some additional data points to provide. My observations so far: I'm using WDC WD60EFRX (68MYMN1 and 68L0BN1) drives The drives were working without issue previously behind a ASMedia ASM1062 SATA Controller, I've also used some of them behind ASM1542 (external eSATA enclosure) I can reproduce the issue on a clean install of Armbian 20.08.21 Buster and Focal I can reproduce via simple `dd` to `/dev/null` from the drive so filesystem does not seem to be the underlying cause Every drive is affected (i.e. e…

  19. Started by mboehmer,

    Hi all, a new RK3399 board appeared, it is called RockPi4 I have two of these beasts here already, and they works nicely - I like the small details about it (nice eMMC fixture, all heat plates on the bottom side for simple cooling, and an M.2 PICe slot for my second network card Do you see any chance to get Armbian working on that beast, and if so, what can *I* do (with my limited experience in kernel programming)? Debian is working on it already, in case you need more specific information please let me know. Any help is appreciated. So far, Michael

  20. Started by chwe,

    This thread summarizes the efforts done to get armbian support for the new RockPi 4b. Boardspecs (from: https://wiki.radxa.com/Rockpi4/getting_started): Rockchip RK3399 64bit dual channel LPDDR4@3200Mb/s, 1GB/2GB/4GB optioal storage: eMMC module (optional) uSD card M.2 SSD (M.2 connector supports up to 2T M2 NVME SSD) display: HDMI 2.0 up to 4k@60 MIPI DSI 2 lanes via FPC connector other features: 3.5mm jack with mic MIPI CSI 2 lanes via FPC connector, support up to 800 MP camera. 802.11 ac wifi Bluetooth 5.0 USB 3.0 OTG X1, hardware switch for host/device sw…

  21. Started by mindee,

    Not the final version. Update(8/24/2018): It's time to deal with NEO4, this picture is not the final version. NEO4 will have PCIe x2 and eMMC connector too, and a MIPI-CSI. But the dual-layer USB connector will share USB 3.0 & USB 2.0, Type-C take another USB 3.0.

  22. Hello All, I recently bought Orange Pi RK3399 and had some problems with it. At this moment I've solved most of them, but still no luck with such an old OS like Ubuntu Server 16.04 or Debian 9 which were provided by the manufacturer (images to flash). What I am thinking now is to move this board to Armbian. Will it work? How should I in this case organize the partitions on eMMC and where to load kernel and rootfs? I don't see this board in supported ones.

  23. Good news. Full-fledged working images (20210827) of ArmbianTV for P2 and M2 are ready. All the equipment works in them and you can start and configure the system via an HDMI monitor and a keyboard/mouse. M2 https://disk.yandex.ru/d/OBDO8BU2y1M6ug https://users.armbian.com/balbes150/rk3566/ P2 https://disk.yandex.ru/d/neKXsYolKXgLzg https://users.armbian.com/balbes150/rk3568/

  24. Just wondering when an image will be available for the R5S - I have one here sitting waiting for it 🙂

  25. Started by nightseas,

    I'm starting to add RK3399 to Armbian, in my spare time. Here's the board I got, RK3399 official EVB, which spent me 500CNY (~63EURO) on Taobao, quite cheap comparing to Firefly. https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.1f30a53flpk7IA&id=554454257549&_u=31t0eea9a1c Spec: - Rockchip RK3399 (2xA72 + 4xA53, Mali T860 MP4) - 4GBytes Dual channel LPDDR3 (64-bit in total) - 8GBytes eMMC, Micro SD Slot - USB 3.0 Type-A, USB Type-C (DP over Type-C), USB2.0, HDMI - 1G Ethernet - Raspberry Pi compatible 2x20 pin header - Other interfaces: PCIe 2.0 x4, MIPI CSI & DSI, eDP, LVDS.... …

  26. Recently I've been trying to build Armbian for Firefly RK3399, since I've purchased this board last year, and it has been lacking proper software support for a long time. Here is my fork https://github.com/hjc4869/build/tree/development Basically, It is a copy & paste of what's already done to support Odroid N1, by replacing the Hardkernel's kernel to what Firefly provides (an older 4.4.77 kernel), and replacing the Hardkernel u-boot with rockchip u-boot. I created a new 'firefly' board family for convenience. Also tried to build the image with some other kernel variants (Rockchip 4.4 bsp and mainline 4.17-rc6) without success, still investigati…

  27. Started by ahtoh,

    Received my SBC today, installed armbian and run quick tests Runs very hot (in stock yellow case). Throttles under load and can not run at full 1500Mhz Below results on armbian measured with armbianmonitor -m power measured from the wall 71C / 2.5W / 600Mhz idle 85C / 3.7W / 1000Mhz under load (stress -c 4) I also tested without case and results are better but still it throttles under full load. Ambient temperature was about 25C Is this just me and my unit has faulty heatsink or you also observe similar results? Any ideas on how to fix this? I see there is a fan header on the board but no fan installed, just the heatsink, but…

  28. Are there any plans to make a version with the new Rockchip 6.1 kernel available for Orange Pi 5/5+? Joshua Riek seems to have had some success, he even got the Panfork drivers running. I run a headless server though so even without graphics it would be interesting but I use Debian.

  29. Hi, I have armbian image with kernel 4.4.184-rockchip64. Now I want to connect with Wifi using commands but I dont know how to connect using commands. I am able to connect with WiFi using Graphical tool. Below are my observations: a) Instead of wlan0, p2p0 interface is used to connect with wireless network. b) I am able to scan with wlan0 using below command: iw dev wlan0 scan c) iw dev p2p0 scan gives output associated interface( the one connected using Graphical Tool). d) I created wpa_supplicant.conf file and executing below command shows wpa_supplicant initialized but does not get IP address. wpa_supp…

  30. https://www.armbian.com/rock-5b/

  31. Just a reminder, if someone wants to fix it.

  32. Rockchip has released bsp kernel 5.10 for rk356x and rk3588. Since multimedia support is not fully supported by mainline kernel, a legacy kernel would be good if you want h264/hevc hardware decode. To make kodi support hardware decoding, you need: 1, ffmpeg supporting rkmpp. I've packaged it in my ppa: https://launchpad.net/~liujianfeng1994/+archive/ubuntu/rockchip-multimedia, which is based on the patch from https://github.com/JeffyCN/FFmpeg/. 2, kodi built with gles render system, which is also in my ppa 3, a gpu driver supporting gles. For rk356x you can use mainline panfrost driver. For rk3588 you can use panfork-mesa from my ppa: https://launchpad…

  33. As stated in my comments here (but it seems no one is reading this blog post comments anymore ...) : https://blog.kobol.io/2020/10/27/helios64-software-issue/ - With 5.8.17 i have kernel panics. - With 5.8.14 i have freeze. So what to do in order to have a stable situation ?! It seems to be "under load" (one freeze during RAID array being built, and several ones (with .14 or .17 kernels) while files were being copied through the 1Gb/s network interface). - System newly installed and running on fresh SSD card. - 5*3.5" WD HDD plugged in / RAID5 mdadm array (so no M.2, ...) - nothin…

  34. My NanoPi M4V2 is currently being used completely headless just to run a few Docker containers (AdGuard Home, Home Assistant, Zigbee2Mqtt, etc.) and I've been noticing more and more crashes happening... sometimes they occur while I have an open SSH terminal, and I get a glimpse of a "kernel panic" type error... Here's the output from armbianconfig: http://ix.io/2vFX Any ideas on what this is or how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

  35. Started by Igor,

    Those are developers preview builds, where you can check what works and at some point it will be good enough for some uses cases. In a couple of years, it will be functional on the level of kernel 5.10.y. Download is possible from CI pipeline: https://github.com/armbian/build/releases Boot log: Spoiler [ 0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [0x412fd050] [ 0.000000] Linux version 6.1.0-rc1-rockchip64 (root@desktop) (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (GNU Toolchain for the A-profile Architecture 8.3-2019.03 (arm-rel-8.36)) 8.3.0, GNU ld (GNU Toolchain for the A-profile Architecture 8.3-2019.03 (arm-rel-8.36)) 2.…

  36. Started by Kasnoa,

    Because i need a more recent kernel than 5.10 on my odroid m2, i tried armbian. i searched for the nearest model and i manage to find Radxa Rock 5C (rocky 3588s2) i flash emmc with Bleeding edge images with Armbian Linux v6.11/ Debian 12 (Bookworm)Minimal / IOT for the rock 5c in /boot/armbianEnv.txt i changed just one line after installation : fdtfile=rockchip/rk3588s-odroid-m2.dtb and after a final apt upgrade i can run version 6.12.1-edge-rockchip-rk3588 of the kernel. for now it seems fine to me.

  37. Oh,I fixed this problem spend 2 weeks,I finally heard sound from 3.5 mm jack (this jack is OMTP otherwise need keep press headphone button) I see this topic,and I compair https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/sound/soc/codecs/rt5640.c and https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/sound/soc/codecs/rt5651.c,this rt5651 not enable mclk and orangepi4"s rt5651 linked i2s1,the i2s1's SCLK_I2S_8CH parent not SCLK_I2S1_8CH defult and need set alsamixer in following(also use alsactl save this alsamixer state): amixer set 'HPO L' on amixer set 'HPO R' on amixer set 'HPOVOL L' on amixer set 'HPOVOL R' on…

  38. Started by lluuaapp,

    In case someone is interested in a almost new Helios 64 "full bundle" with a lot of spare parts that did only run for about 3 months: https://www.ebay.de/itm/363567434154 Thanks, Paul

  39. I just received my Helios64 system and built it today. The build included 3 drives, a SSD in port 1 and two HHD's on port 2 and 3. After the build, I installed Debian Kernel: 5.8 on an micro SD card. The system booted but only showed the drives in port 2 and 3. I have moved the drive in port 1 to port 4, rebooted and the SSD drive shows up. Also, a HDD in port 1 does not show up: no blue Light on the front panel and not visible in "fdisk -l" . The output from ' dmesg | grep "ata" ' results in: Spoiler [ 0.000000] Memory: 3742212K/4061184K available (14460K kernel code, 2114K rwdata, 5920K rodata, 4160K init, 572K bss, 187900K reserved, 131072K …

  40. Since I am interested in the connection ability, I figured the info we gather should go into ONE thread. I have tried to build new kernels, but can only see USB controllers and devices two ports. I have seen a lot of work by Sebasitian Reichel @ Collabora, and his patches, but these do not seem to have the desired result on my test board. Orange PI 5. There seems to be an issue with the port mux, FUSB302, that either connects the last USB to the "vertical" port or to the "USB C" connector. I will comment my findings and attempts to correct this in this thread, and think we could find out where we are if you add your findings, successes…

    • Reputation Points

    • 36 replies
    • 28.3k views
  41. Started by perlian,

    i found a running task on friendlyelec desktop called "pwm fan" But i found no more informations how to connect a pwm fan to the Nanopi M4 Which pins are needed to connect ? Can i use a normal 5V Fan or is a special Fan needed ? Anyone aware of this ?

  42. Started by koftikes,

    Hello, Devices: RockPi 4b v1.5 + remotable eMMC + NVMe KingSpec M.2 NMVe SSD NE 2280 512 GB I am using instructions to erase SPI https://wiki.radxa.com/Rockpi4/dev/spi-install $ sudo rkdeveloptool ld DevNo=1 Vid=0x2207,Pid=0x330c,LocationID=103 Maskrom $ sudo rkdeveloptool db ./rk3399_loader_spinor_v1.20.126.bin Downloading bootloader succeeded. $ dd if=/dev/zero of=./zero.img bs=1M count=4 4+0 records in 4+0 records out 4194304 bytes (4.2 MB, 4.0 MiB) copied, 0.0160027 s, 262 MB/s $ sudo rkdeveloptool wl 0 ./zero.img Write LBA from file (100%) $ sudo rkdeveloptool td Test Device OK. $ sudo rkdeveloptool rd Reset Dev…

  43. Hello everyone. I can't flash Armbian to EMMC on the OrangePi 5B board. I made an SD card, booted, ran armbian-install, selected Boot from EMMC/System on EMMC, the recording process was successful, but after that the board stops booting at all. When I boot from the SD card again, I see that EMMC is not a device in the system. There is no main mmcblk0, no mmcblk0boot0, no mmcblk0boot1. I was able to get EMMC back only after re-flashing the standard Android firmware using RKDevTool via maskrom. When I flash Android to EMMC and then boot from the SD card with Armbian, /dev/mmcblk0, /dev/mmcblk0boot0 and /dev/mmcblk0boot1 are back in place. Accordingly…

  44. As the title, I successfully flashed my spi flash according to Radxa official course but my board could not boot. I found when I inserted the SDcard and connected the nvme disk which both was flashed lastly Armbian buster image, my board can boot and boot from nvme disk. It looks like an SD card can boot nvme because start the sd card central subsystem first and then run the system in nvme. now i want to boot Armbian from nvme disk and don't insert SDcard, what should I do?

  45. Is it possible to boot from USB-Stick instead of micro-sd-card? I have the apprehension that the micro-sd-card-slot could break if I use it to often. If it’s possible, how can I do this? Thanks, Jaques-Ludwig

  46. Download: https://www.armbian.com/nanopi-r6s/ (unofficial WIP support)

  47. Hello. I have a Tinkerboard "regular" (without internal memory). My OS is Armbian 23.02.2 Lunar. I tried many times updating to Armbian 23.10 but system always brokes. Previously, I ever can update earlier versions without problems. I post in another topic this problem and finally, a forum member showed me that the problem was that there were no drivers for my internal storage in this version. So, my hope now lies in whether I can upgrade to Armbian 24.5.1. I also want to upgrade because the audio drivers haven't been working for a long time and I've tried a thousand things described in different forums. So, in short, how can I upgrade WITHOUT making a new i…

  48. Like many others, I get constant reboots with my Helios. I'm not sure it's worth me posting logs as a number of people already seem to be doing that. My question is, does anyone have a stable system? If so what OS and kernel are you using? I don't care about latest and greatest features, I just want it to stop hard rebooting.

  49. [Disclaimer on] This is the try to play through some sort of an approval process contuining discussion from here and there -- maybe move @hmartin's last post to the latter thread? IMO we need a transparent process to decide whether to support new devices or not weighing pros/cons for both developers and users and estimate efforts especially if it's a new platform. Even if hardware vendors send out free dev samples we should not automatically start with new boards but discuss and evaluate first since we already deal with way too much boards with a crew just too small. I would believe @Igorhas now every new Olimex device and TL Lim said he sent out 3 ROCK64 boards to v…

  50. After upgrade to Armbian 20.11.3 Buster with Linux 5.9.14-rockchip64 eth1 has vanished. ❯ sudo ip link show 1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000 link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00 2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000 link/ether 64:62:66:d0:06:18 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff Any ideas? http://ix.io/2I2U

  51. Started by grek,

    Hey, I think a dedicated topic for ZFS on Helios 64 is needed. Many people want to have it As we know, and many of us playing with dev builds for helios ,it is no easy to work with ZFS I wrote few scripts maybe someone of You it can help in someway. Thanks @jbergler and @ShadowDance , I used your idea for complete it. The problem is with playing with OMV and ZFS plugin. then dependencies remove our latest version of ZFS. I tested. everything survived but ZFS is downgraded to latest version from repo for example: root@helios64:~# zfs --version zfs-0.8.4-2~bpo10+1 zfs-kmod-2.0.0-rc6 root@helios64:~# uname -…

  52. Hi everyone! I recently bought an Orange Pi 5 Pro and decided to install kernel 6.10 on it, as I wanted to take advantage of the new drivers available in this kernel. I found that the [Orange Pi 5 Pro page on the Armbian website](https://www.armbian.com/orange-pi-5-pro/) offers distributions with kernel 6.1, but not 6.10. After trying to install kernel 6.10 via `armbian-config` on an already installed system, I encountered an issue: the system stopped booting. ### Questions and Requests for Help 1. **Support for Kernel 6.10 on Orange Pi 5 Pro**: - Am I correct in understanding that kernel 6.10 is currently not supported for my board? - Does a…

  53. Started by Merblud,

    There are several questions on the topic: Between the moment of transfer of control to the kernel from the u-boot and the moment of start of the kernel operation it takes 1.5 -2 minutes. I assume that during this period of time there is decompression of the code and placement in memory. But why so long? The 4.4.x kernel starts instantly. When I first turned on a nanopc-t4 with a 5.x.x (4.20) kernel, I already thought the kernel was corrupted. And quite accidentally waited for the green LED to blink. Why is there still no sound in fdt for nanopc-t4? I corrected fdt, but I can 't put it in kernel.org. It is possible that my patch goes against the established str…

  54. Started by Nobby42,

    Hi, I have a problem with my NanoPi M4V2 (with Raspberry Pi 4 power supply) and the new Armbian release 19.11.3 (Buster). I can boot the image from SD, eMMC. But when I connect any USB storage (USB-Stick or SSD with USB to SATA) then I have packet lost on the Ethernet connection. Any idea where the problem is? On the interface I can't see problems. eth0: flags=4163<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 inet 192.168.xx.36 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 192.168.42.255 inet6 fd58:xxxx:xxxx:1::1006 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x0<global> inet6 fe80::94ad:f6ff:fe0d:757b prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x20<link&…

    • Reputation Points

    • 48 replies
    • 24.1k views
  55. I'm running armbian 10.5 (kernel 5.8.6-rockchip64) on my new NanoPi R2S. I configured it as a router: lan0 (USB ethernet) is the LAN interface, eth0 (real ethernet) is the wan interface, ip forwarding enabled. On the LAN subnet I put a iperf3 client, on the WAN subnet I put a iperf3 server. Launching iperf -c _server_ip_ on the client is ok, I can reach 830Mbps, but launching iperf with -R (reverse) makes the lan0 interface to reset/disconnect. I can find the following logs in the kernel: Sep 8 20:53:32 gw kernel: [ 611.981696] ------------[ cut here ]------------ Sep 8 20:53:32 gw kernel: [ 611.981726] NETDEV WATCHDOG: lan0 (…

  56. Hi, I need some guide and steps required (and if possible) to enable hardware acceleration using FFmpeg. Is the only thing I need since the idea is to use this SBC as Surveillance platform (for example, with Motion+Motioneye or Shinobi). Currencly without hardware accel, using 3 rtsp cams uses each 100% of a core (which translate to 300%). I've searching a lot, but I saw hwaccel with others apps, but not in particular with ffmpeg. I already managed to compile it with --enable-rkmpp (h264_rkmpp hevc_rkmpp vp8_rkmpp vp9_rkmpp) and available hwaccels: vdpau cuda vaapi drm opencl. Any help will be much appreciated. Currently fresh inst…

  57. Started by munocat,

    Hello I built a new kernel for my rock64, how do I install it so I can boot on it I am trying to go from 4.4.174 to 4.14.106

    • Reputation Points

    • 43 replies
    • 23.2k views
  58. Started by constantius,

    hi rk3399 is being very popular chip. Firefly 3399 was launched on August last year. Now Orange pi RK 3399 is launching. Pine now are preparing Pine RK3399. the same also is doing HanrdKernel - Odroid N is expected on august this year. Short Question. Are you preparing Armbian for RK3399? Are you interested in this chip. best regards

  59. I booted the RC from 1/20/2024, set the ftdfile to rc3588s-orangepi-5b.dtb in armbianEnv.txt, and rebooted: no wifi or bluetooth. The hci0 and wlan0 devices are not present. They both work on the Linux 5.10 kernel. My armbianEnv.txt: -------------------------- verbosity=1 bootlogo=true overlay_prefix=rockchip-rk3588 fdtfile=rockchip/rk3588s-orangepi-5b.dtb rootdev=UUID=38eb4cb5-0503-4a0a-900f-7a5167517a20 rootfstype=ext4 overlays=sata1 sata2 usbstoragequirks=0x2537:0x1066:u,0x2537:0x1068:u

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 22.4k views
  60. Here will be published all the tweaks for the Youyeetoo YY3568 board to enter the mainline with armbian. Official Images Unofficial images Kernel Vendor 6.1: https://github.com/armbian/linux-rockchip/commit/27a98750790114235c72e8420d45f44eff210461 Overlays: https://github.com/armbian/linux-rockchip/commit/18f066190842fc6bd509662a2d19588eb9f04612 Kernel Vendor 5.1: https://github.com/armbian/linux-rockchip/commit/b5964f997e2267802db0a965e66ec299b8a1f437

    • Reputation Points

    • 33 replies
    • 22.3k views
  61. Hey guys. I'm totally new to this, used to fiddle with the PI when it came out but not any real serious projects. Just recently I've gotten annoyed on how I play back media and where I have my storage solution so I figured it was time for an upgrade. I've been reading this thread a lot, much respect goes to tkaiser for making such an amount of info available to us newbies. I actually ordered the Banana PI M3 until I read the wikis and this post which lead me to believe that the BPI M3 would make for a fantastically shitty NAS. I had actually ordered it but canceled the order before it was shipped. From those numbers I interpret that th…

  62. Started by JrRockeTer,

    Hi, Just bought the SATA HAT and before I get started, I see in the OS Support that Lubuntu and Friendly Core is supported. Does this Exclude Armbian ? I'm not overwhelmed with FriendlyCore . Thank sin advance

  63. Started by Peba,

    http://www.bitkistl.com/2016/08/miqi-sbc-v10-hands-on.html https://forum.mqmaker.com/t/miqi-use-hw-pack-to-port-other-linux-distros/497 Would it be useful to have armbian on this device ? Best Regards, Peter http://www.bitkistl.com

  64. FriendlyELEC sells an 11.6inch eDP FHD LCD Display with Capacitive Touch for the nanoPC-T4. I'm trying my hardest to get it working with Armbian. Unfortunately, Armbian doesn't seem to detect the display: root@nanopct4:~# xrandr --listmonitors Monitors: 0 It works in the stock lubuntu image they provide so I'm trying to gather as much configuration information as I can from lubuntu to see what I need to do to get it working. I want to try a few different experiments.. I have a kernel.img file from lubuntu that I'd like to try booting with Armbian but I don't understand uboot very well and simply copying the kernel.img file to /boot under the same name as the e…

  65. Hello: I am tyring to build the latest version of moonlight-qt (6.0.0). Up until now, I succeded by removing the disable-libdrm and disable-wayland to enable hardware acceleration and use H264, H265 and AV1 all of them through hardware acceleration. However, I get huge decoding times and they are even variable, ranging from 40ms to 300ms depending on what is going on in the streaming. The 4.3.1 version provided by @amazingfate works very good at 4ms decoding time but I would like to test the new AV1 encoder and features from the latest version. What steps should I follow to get it working correctly? Thank you in advance

  66. Started by Bondy,

    Hi What is the appropriate method to upgrade to a new release (20.11) without reimaging the SD card? I have not attempted this before as I have mainly used Ubuntu which provides sudo do-release-upgrade Note I am not using a VM or Docker. Can I upgrade the kernel using the downloaded Helios64 image? sudo apt install ./linux-image-<flavour> Is there a way to do it using armbian-config (like there is for raspi-config) Or do I need to download the armbian source and then compile ./compile.sh

  67. Bigtreetech CB2 and Pi 2 released somewhat recently (April 20th). They use RK3566 and have a lot of nice features. The board and module are intended for 3d printer use but can be used just like any other pi. There is an official linux image on bigtreetech github, and it seems it's a slightly customized armbian. I propose copying that configuration and adding it as a supported board. This is a bit of a personal tangent, but I was also thinking of how I can submit the device tree files to the mainline linux kernel, would that be a good idea? I'm planning to use or at least try Alpine on the board and it would be nice to have the needed files in the linux package…

  68. Hi, Is it possible to boot from SSD? How it should be partitioned? Can I use any arbitrary partition for rootfs? Should I follow the procedure from this thread ? It assumes I should write the armbian image to a whole drive instead of partition, right? Well, I actually tried some way... First, I've tried to just run some utility from ambian-config that transfers rootfs to a partition. Device did not boot after this (with SD card ejected). Then I've flashed the ayufan's u-boot-flash-spi-rock64.img.xz. This also fails (boot log is attached) but the log looks promising. BTW, I'm experimenting with Ubuntu 18.04 image built by myself …

  69. Hello, I would like to install Mali-G610 drivers on my Rock5B, but getting error during adding PPA: root@rock-5b:~# add-apt-repository ppa:liujianfeng1994/panfork-mesa PPA publishes dbgsym, you may need to include 'main/debug' component Repository: 'deb https://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/liujianfeng1994/panfork-mesa/ubuntu/ bookworm main' Description: https://gitlab.com/panfork/mesa You need to install mali-g610-firmware if you don't have file /lib/firmware/mali_csffw.bin More info: https://launchpad.net/~liujianfeng1994/+archive/ubuntu/panfork-mesa Adding repository. Press [ENTER] to continue or Ctrl-c to cancel. Adding deb entry to /etc/apt/sources.l…

  70. I have tried the following: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CONVERT dtb to dts ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dtc -I dtb -O dts /boot/dtb-4.4.192-rockchip64/rockchip/rk3399-rockpi4b.dtb -o /boot/dtb-4.4.192-rockchip64/rockchip/rk3399-rockpi4b.dts ------------------------------------------------------------------------ EDIT dts ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nano /boot/dtb-4.4.192-rockchip64/rockchip/rk3399-rockpi4b.dts ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- uart4 e…

    • Reputation Points

    • 49 replies
    • 20.7k views
  71. Started by Nopraz,

    Hello! Just wondered if an armbian image was planned for the Odroid M1S? Thank you in advance!

  72. Started by thomasgrzybowski,

    I'm trying to get wifi working on my Rock64 running the nightly server image. Is this possible?

  73. Hi All, since i had many problem with my old OPI R1 (without PLUS) I just ordered the newer Model with 1 Gig Ram, RK3328 CPU and two Gigabit Ports. There Is a debian Image available on their Google Drive Share right now, I'll certainly try that out, but Is there a generic Armbian Image as well, I can take? Should be pretty straigt forward Device, I tink.... HDMI Out is not available, only USB Gigabit Ethernet and Rockchip Gigabit Ethernet. Would be great if Hardware encryption for IPSec is also availaibe. Any thoughts? Cheers Ford Prefect

  74. Started by Sirmalinton,

    Have tested the Orange Pi 5 Ultra and the Armbian Linux v6.1 vendor IOT image for the 5 "Max" model, using the same Max' `rk3588-orangepi-5-max.dtb` FDT file works better than with the rk3588-orangepi-5-ultra.dtb (extracted from the old official Orange Pi image), as surprisingly, dmesg shows less errors with the Max DTB. Tested: ✅ eMMC works. HDMI ports: ✅ Port 1 out works fine. ❓ Haven't tested the port 2 input. Would guess it doesn't work as the Max has bot ports as output. For the AP6611s (SYN43711): ✅ WiFi: works. ✅ Bluetooth: works with some extras, rfkill and bluez: …

  75. Started by PetrozPL,

    Hi, I'm new to armbian and I've started with RockPi4b board. I would like to add fan control with PWM, but adding pwm (or pwm0) overlay doesn't work. I can't also find the overlay for it at /boot/dtb-5.8.6-rockchip64/rockchip/overlay/. Is it supported? I've checked and the /sys/class/pwm/pwmchip0 is present, but accessing export, as described here : doesn't work and /sys/class/pwm/pwmchip0/pwm0 is not present. I've tried to find pwm access examples for this board, but none of it works on armbian (all are vendor builds specific). Can anybody point me in the right direction or give any hint how to enable pwm? EDIT…

  76. Started by north1,

    Hello, I ran sudo apt update / suodo apt upgrade on my Rock 3C this morning. I did notice that the kernel was upgraded but rebooted. It transpires that the kernel was upgraded to a completely new version (6.12.9) from 6.6.63 (or 62 I believe).

  77. Started by dmitry_z,

    Hello to everyone , We have several T4 boards and can't get the NVMe SSD we currently have - Toshiba KBG30ZMS256GA - working ... Tried different 4.4 kernels and various distros . The SSD itself proofed to be working in Mikrotik RouterBoard RBM33G . Before we buy some other NVMe SSDs to try , I want to ask for advise . Is it ok to get such messages from kernel : # dmesg | grep -i pci PCI I/O : 0xffffffbffee00000 - 0xffffffbfffe00000 ( 16 MB) [ 0.119383] PCI/MSI: /interrupt-controller@fee00000/interrupt-controller@fee20000 domain created [ 1.540416] PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 64 [ 1.948302] phy phy-pcie-phy…

  78. Started by Jeffer,

    Hi, I'm currently woking on transmitting image data by UART connection with the NanoPi M4, but I couldn't send data from '/dev/ttyS4', which is offered as for UART connection. I used pyserial in python to use UART but no change has been detected the pin #19 by the oscilloscope. Do I have to enable the UART somehow? If I can use UART with NanoPi M4, I would say this machine is so fantastic.

    • Reputation Points

    • 36 replies
    • 19.1k views
  79. Started by munocat,

    I am so frustrated with my rock64 (SoC RK3328), there is no support. Pine 64 takes the money and dumps all the issues on a community. The product is a lemon. Can’t watch YouTube, there is no audio I am very disappointed in Pine64, I will try and return this device.

  80. I tried a lot few days to driver a 3.5" TFT(the display ic is ST7701S,touch ic is FT5316) MIPI DSI color display panel on Orange Pi 4 with kernel 5.10.y . but I unexpected found it worked on linux 4.4 legacy kernel ( but I don't want use legacy kernel ),that below: But on kernel 5.x have some serious error in dmesg: [ 6.135383] rockchip-drm display-subsystem: bound ff940000.hdmi (ops dw_hdmi_rockchip_ops [rockchipdrm]) [ 6.136150] rockchip-drm display-subsystem: bound ff960000.mipi (ops dw_mipi_dsi_rockchip_ops [rockchipdrm]) [ 6.405472] dw-mipi-dsi-rockchip ff960000.mipi: failed to write command FIFO [ 6.427829] dw-mipi-dsi-rockchip…

  81. Started by jdbrubaker,

    Hi - First let me say how gratefull I am for an Armbian version that works with my NanoPi M4 board! I am using the board as a web server and it is rock solid. My question is about the information that is displayed when I log in to my board using SSH. There is information about cpu temp, up time, etc. How is this information extracted and displayed? I am a Linux noob and I would like to understand how to get the cpu temp and other info to use at other times. Please help me as I am just starting out with SBC's. thanks---jb.

    • Reputation Points

    • 2 replies
    • 18.9k views
  82. WIthout SD card, it boots normally, but if SD card is inserted, it won’t boot. On serial port, it is visible that there’s a crash right after the message that says something like “booting from eMMC”. The message includes the values of the registers IIRC. Then, something like “resetting CPU”, and it starts over: tries to boot from eMMC, crashes, etc. Sorry, I didn’t record the exact message, but there’s a chance I’ll re-flash the board in the next couple weeks and then I can provide the exact messages. I’ve tested it with Bionic minimal with 5.4 kernel and buster server with 5.4 kernel. If I insert the SD card later, it’s fine. Also, the official ubuntu bionic …

  83. Started by adzio,

    Thank you Armbian guys for providing and supporting a working 5.10 image for the Rock Pi 4C board. Has anyone been successful in configuring and using a matched CSI camera with a 5.x kernel for this board? If so, can you share the required conf steps here? Radxa's website (https://wiki.radxa.com/Rockpi4/MIPI_Camera) claims that their provided Debian image supports both RPi ov5647 and RPi imx219 based cameras so that confirms hardware compatibility but so far I haven't been able to capture images/video with neither on Armbian when attached to a Rock Pi 4C. $ ls -l /dev/video* crw-rw---- 1 root video 81, 0 Apr 3 07:30 /dev/video0 crw-rw---- 1 root video 81, …

  84. Hello, I've followed the steps on the Rock64 Armbian download page to enable overclock on my Rock64 running Armbian Xenial 5.60 (rock64 4.4.124-rk3328), yet I can't seem to increase the CPU clock frequency. I've also checked the Documentation-> Fine Tuning page where the same steps are listed. Steps: sed -i "s/MAX_SPEED=.*/MAX_SPEED=1510000/" /etc/default/cpufrequtils systemctl restart cpufrequtils I've checked the CPU frequency now and it looks like it's stuck at the default value. Shouldn't the new CPU frequency now be listed as 1.51GHz by the below commands ? rock64:~$ cpufreq-info -c 0 cpufrequt…

  85. Hey everyone, for the past couple of days I've been looking into the Mesa-VPU script made by AmazingFate that's used to patch Mesa/VPU onto a custom build of Armbian. https://github.com/armbian/build/blob/main/extensions/mesa-vpu.sh I already have an install of Armbian (Debian XFCE 6.12.28-current-rockchip64 ) on my Rock5b and was looking into applying as much as I can without re-building an image or starting from scratch. From my understanding, You'd need the vendor rk3588 kernel if you want the best possible compatibility with things like the VPU for multimedia acceleration (Someone please correct me if this is not the case lol) What follows is w…

  86. Hi, First of all, kudos to the entire Armbian team! I am fond of SBC Linux systems, and having a single minimalistic distro for all of them is a great initiative. 👏 I am trying to boot Armbian on my Orange Pi 3B without success using the following vendor images: Armbian_community_24.8.0-trunk.369_Orangepi3b_bookworm_vendor_6.1.43_minimal.img Armbian_community_24.8.0-trunk.399_Orangepi3b_bookworm_vendor_6.1.43_minimal.img The following edge images work fine: Armbian_23.11.1_Orangepi3b_bookworm_edge_6.6.2.img Armbian_community_24.8.0-trunk.399_Orangepi3b_bookworm_edge_6.9.9_minimal.img …

  87. Started by Clericer,

    Hey everyone, i bought a Rock 3A to get an alternative to Raspberri pi. The armbian was the system which is closest to the raspberrian and i'm glad that it works so well. But Videos 720p, 1080p mp4 play horrible bad. When i use the included videoplayer or install vlc and start a video it is laggy and slow and not useable. Is there any additional driver i have to install? Do i have to choose a different encoder? Or is the Rock 3A not capeable of playing Videos? Thank you and best regards.

  88. Started by TonyMac32,

    The newest revision does not boot from current SD images. I'm working to debug why. If anyone else has a board and can test it out, let me know. The eMMC will boot, no problem, so it's just the SD itself. Model: Pine64 Rock64 DRAM: 1022 MiB MMC: rksdmmc@ff520000: 0, rksdmmc@ff500000: 1 SF: Detected w25q128bv with page size 256 Bytes, erase size 4 KiB, total 16 MiB *** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment In: serial@ff130000 Out: serial@ff130000 Err: serial@ff130000 Model: Pine64 Rock64 misc_init_r cpuid=55524b50303930343200000000051f1a serial=f55c6806c317581 Net: eth0: ethernet@ff540000 Hit any key to stop autoboot: 0 Card did not respo…

  89. Started by Belgrado,

    Hi guys, I am using Orange Pi 4 (RK3399) and put in a SD card Armbian buster (and other time bionic) from the official web site but nothing happens. I have tried so many times using dd command from my debian OS and windows tools to write image on SD card but nothing again. When I start the board with Android the SD card could be read by android, but when I reboot just the red led shines and the screen of monitor doesn't show nothing. I would like some help because I would use my board in my project of postgraduate. Nowadays I am so disappointed with this problem. Best regards.

  90. Hello, just yesterday I got my new Orange Pi 5B. Unfortunately I'm facing the issue, that I cannot see any EMMC on Armbian. The Debian image that is delivered by Orange Pi itself is giving me access to the EMMC - so it's there with 256GB physically. lsblk shows only the SD card and zram drives. gparted is not starting up after installation at all. This is valid for all official downloadable versions like Jammy, Bullseye, Bookworm... Is there any driver available I would have to activate to use the EMMC device with the Armbian images? I'd really like better to run the board without SD card. Any idea?

    • Reputation Points

    • 14 replies
    • 18k views
  91. /usr/lib/dri/rockchip_dri.so just doesn't exist but not really sure if the xorg package is the xenial one or rockchip one. If it is the rockchip one then for some reason rockchip_dri.so isn't being built. On a startx it gives it a good go but always drops out to software rendering because its missing the above.

  92. During installing Helios64 with the latest image I experienced several times that the system did not come up. Now that it is fully installed with OMV enabled, I sometimes do a reboot, and the system does not come up. Unfortunately I cannot see anything on the console level (on MacOS). After pressing the reboot button (around one or two times) the system comes up as nothing happened ever. What can I do to have the system reboot in a stable manner? Since it will sit in the basement soon, I don't want to run down every time I see that it does not reboot properly.

  93. Hi all, So if a lot of you maybe know is a heatsink and fan a must for the OrangePi 4. With my temporarly installed fan makes a lot of noise i maked yesterday the step to order a Noctua NF-A4x20 5V PWM. The price was arround €17,- not the cheapest but te reviews are amazing. Even on full speed its a lot more silence then the 20x20 mini fan but with a good air flow. But as you could read did i choose for a PWM variant so i could control the rpm´s with a PWM GPIO pin. And amazingly it did work! I have the PWM pin connected to pin 7 of the OrangePi 4. Commands to start pwm for the first time: cd /sys/class/pwm/pwmchip1/ echo 0 …

  94. Curious if anybody else with tick-stop error? Not certain if this applies; the only change is installing Docker and Pi-Hole containerized. A quick read seems related to a soft interrupt of 8; - The only solution I could find by googling; is: "Add nohz=off to the kernel parameters during boot to disable it." Can I safely ignore this error message; or should I do this nohz=off to the kernel parms?

  95. Started by ejolson,

    I have two Rock64 single-board computers running Focal Fossa. One is stable and the other gets segmentation faults when compiling and sometimes a kernel oops. After some searching, my understanding is this can be fixed by slowing down the memory speed by installing rk3328_ddr_333MHz_v1.13.bin from the ayufan-rock64 GitHub repository into uboot along with possibly rk3328_miniloader_v2.46.bin as well. Unfortunately, I'm clueless how to do this. I'm running the latest Armbian Focal Fossa Server from August 19 with the 5.7.17 kernel. Do I need to build a new image or can I patch an existing SD card? I'm sorry if I there is already a thread on this.…

  96. Hi there, I have a rockpi 4b running armbian bionic desktop legacy kernel 4.4y on a 128 GB emmc module, I’d like to use this machine as a server. I was just tinkering around with Plex, .bashrc and crontab while all of a sudden the keyboard mapping over RDP changed (e.g. > became ;, ~ became @ etc) (indication of the problem?). I tried to fix this by changing the system keyboard layout and running dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration, this all didnt work. I decided to reboot the machine to see if that would work. After the reboot I could not connect to either RDP or SSH so I decided to connect the machine to a HDMI monitor. This resulted in the following o…

  97. Last night we lost power to the whole house, I had to manually start the NAS and when I tried to access my data there was nothing but empty shares. After checking OpenMediaVault Web UI and checking around, the file system status shows as "missing" and there is nothing under RAID Management and all the disks show properly under Storage > Disks. The NAS is set up as a Raid 6 on ext4 with five 12 TB drives. For starters, I wonder why the internal battery did not graciously shut down Helios64 as to avoid this from happening given that power outages are a rather common issue. Then, how do I get my file system back? After browsing some for…

  98. Started by chandlerkc,

    Hello everyone, I would like to thank @lurk101 very much for his patience in helping me how to boot Armbian directly to NVMe in my ROCK5B. I could do that with the Official release 22.11 Jammy with Gnome from the website. The PSU I am using is a dumb 5V 3A which I used to power my Raspberry Pi 4. As I could boot the OS directly from NVMe, I asked if he would mind if I shared the information with you. He answered he doesn't, so here we go... However, I was not able to use Ethernet port neither my wifi m.2 adapter, so there is no network connection... If I have more information I…

    • Reputation Points

    • 11 replies
    • 16.6k views
  99. Hi there, I'd like to point out that the armbian buster (Armbian_5.90_Rockpi-4b_Debian_buster_default_4.4.182_desktop) and armbian bionic images are not booting on the rockpi 4b at this time. I've tried both etcher and win32disk imager. The armbian stretch image is booting just fine (ruling out SD and usb-C power issues i guess ?) I've searched the forum and have not found a mention of his, therefore I'd like to do this now. I unfortunatly don't know how to record boot messages at this time. If anyone is able to provide a quide to this I'd be happy to record the messages. The guides I've found so far are unfortu…

    • Reputation Points

    • 15 replies
    • 16.4k views
  100. I know that not all features of legacy vendor kernels can be supported in mainline kernels. However, has anyone considered and/or attempted to get the OTG capability working in a current/mainline kernel? I have a couple different projects where I need to have OTG working so I can have the RockPi 4 be a USB device (e.g. mass storage, ethernet, etc.). For the time being this means I can only use the legacy kernels, but I am hoping that might change in the future. There are a number of different RK3399 boards with DWC3 controllers that could benefit from such a feature being available, right? Since I don't understand the kernel/driver/platform glue…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.