Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockchip CPU Boxes

A place for discussion of TV Boxes running with Rockchip CPUs (rk322x, rk3328, rk3399, etc)

  1. Started by jock,

    DISCLAIMERS (PLEASE READ): Everything you can find in this thread (binaries, texts, code snippets, etc...) are provided AS-IS and are not part of official Armbian project. For this reason not people from Armbian project nor myself are responsible for misuse or loss of functionality of hardware. THIS POST explains very well the troubles with TV Boxes and why they are not suitable for everyone Please don't ask about support or assistance in other non-community forums nor in the official Armbian github repository, instead post your questions in this thread, in the TV Boxes forum section (hardware related) or in the Peer-to-peer support section (general li…

  2. ­DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ): everything you can find in this thread (binaries, texts, code snippets, etc...) are provided AS-IS and are not part of official Armbian project. For this reason not people from Armbian project nor myself are responsible for misuse or loss of functionality of hardware. Please don't ask about support or assistance in other non-community forums nor in the official Armbian github repository, instead post your questions in this thread, in the TV Boxes forum section (hardware related) or in the Peer-to-peer support section (general linux/software related). Thank you! This thread is to give stable and mature long-term range …

  3. DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ): everything you can find in this thread (binaries, texts, code snippets, etc...) are provided AS-IS and are not part of official Armbian project. For this reason not people from Armbian project nor myself are responsible for misuse or loss of functionality of hardware. Please don't ask about support or assistance in other non-community forums nor in the official Armbian github repository, instead post your questions in this thread, in the TV Boxes forum section (hardware related) or in the Peer-to-peer support section (general linux/software related). Thank you! This is CSC Armbian for XT-Q8L-V10 boards, also known as Chiptri…

  4. Started by balbes150,

    A test version of the image Armbian for TV boxes on the basis of RK3328. Tested on MVR9 http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/rockchip-based-tv-players/rk3328-devices/653167-bqeel-mvr9-rk3328-quad-core-64bit-cortex-a53-android-7-2-16gb-2-4ghz-wifi-bt4 All basic functions work. For running. Download. Unpack. To record on the SD card. Connect the SD card to TV box, connect a keyboard and mouse. To turn the power on the TV box. The system should start within 2-3 minutes. You must perform the initial configuration of Armbian. https://yadi.sk/d/DSO6euzB3ahemo https://mega.nz/#F!zoZywCTQ!9sNfXIAB3m_DyLl5I8P94w The system of choosi…

  5. 🏆 Become a sponsor, help to add other boards in armbian standart, you don't need to be a programmer to help the community, just need a copy of the ARM BOARD and a x86 computer to compile new versions. If you like what you see here and want to help: Donate Armbian the like button only costs a few dollars. This Armbian adventure was summarized in my Public Github Repository. H96 MAX V56 RK3566 8gb EMMC Ning Mainline Kernel: Armbian EMMC official image Armbian Desktop Gnome kernel The Latest official Debian BookWorm Server Kernel Minimal The Latest official Software description: …

  6. 🏆 help to add other boards in armbian standart, you don't need to be a programmer to help the community, just need a copy of the ARM BOARD and a x86 computer to compile new versions. If you like what you see here and want to help: Donate Armbian, the like button only costs a few dollars. Armbian Needs you help! This Armbian adventure was summarized in my Public Github Repository. EMMC Mainline Boot Latest official images: Armbian EMMC image official Armbian Desktop Gnome Latest official Debian BookWorm Server Minimal Latest official H96 MAX V56 RK3566 8gb Vendor Kernel 5.1.16 …

  7. 🏆 Become a sponsor, help to add other boards in armbian standart, you don't need to be a programmer to help the community, just need a copy of the ARM BOARD and a x86 computer to compile new versions. If you like what you see here and want to help: Donate Armbian the like button only costs a few dollars. Armbian Needs you help! Product Specification: Chipset: Rockchip RK3576 Octa Core ARM Mali G52 MC3 WIFI: WiFi6 11ax 1x1 80 MHz wifi controller: AP6275P RAM: DDR4 4GB/8GB ROM: eMMC 32GB/64GB/128GB OS: Android 14.0 || Armbian Vendor 6.1 Ethernet: 1000M Standard RJ-45 Bluetooth: BT 5.0 The RK3576 is ind…

  8. Started by balbes150,

    New version ArmbianTV of images for RK3288 and RK3188. rk3288 \ rk3188 https://mega.nz/#F!j9QSDQSQ!6WpasOlbZYIInfw6yo4phQ rk3188 https://disk.yandex.ru/d/7wqSh5Z5bv9q1g?w=1 rk3288 https://disk.yandex.ru/d/fRZwre9HDgAKHw?w=1 This link contains images with Libreelec for rk3288 and rk3188, testing these images can help with the development of media functions for rk3288 and rk3188. https://disk.yandex.ru/d/8vNYuuxynz1L0w?w=1

  9. Hi, i can't boot multitool and armbian on my android TV DQ08 RK3528 4Go RAM 64go SSD. I take pictures of my card :

  10. Another Chinese Toy to brick @ewww Let's find out also looking for a way to build uboot and recreate sdcard for booting.

  11. So I bought this chinise Android TV Box and would love to install armbian on it. I am new on this and discovered armbian just after buying it. I didn't know there was no support and not official open source for the Rockchip RK3528, otherwise I would have chosen any other. The box works fine but it has that known malware that send packets to suspicious links (I scanned activity with pi-hole). Description says it has 2GB RAM and 16GB storage (Hynix H26M51002KPR) WiFi chip is LGX8800D I attach images of the board and all of it's componentes, including IR sensor and display. It also has a red LED that turns on when in stand-by mode. I hope th…

  12. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Recently has appeared some 3566 tv boxes in the wild, would be doable to run armbian on them? Since Rockchip seems kinda dedicated to openness the same goes for the RK3566?

  13. Started by ning,

    1, serial port: open the box, on the backside, there are 3 hole, which is serail port, from right to left, they are TX, GND, RX, serial config is 150000n8. first log: we know the memory is 8GB Lp4x. Ddr version is V1.14. freq=324Mhz? which is from rkbin repo. next step try to use ctrl+c to stop auto boot.

  14. Started by MattWestB,

    In Ubuntu 22.04 is Docker / Portiner broken then missing handles is disabled in the kernel # CONFIG_BPF_SYSCALL is not set. docker: Error response from daemon: failed to create shim: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380: starting container process caused: process_linux.go:545: container init caused: process_linux.go:508: setting cgroup config for procHooks process caused: bpf_prog_query(BPF_CGROUP_DEVICE) failed: function not implemented: unknown. Edit: It can also being problems with docker is using CGroupsV2 and that is not supported in all installations and need patching the system for using V1.

  15. Firstly, I would like to say I know next to nothing about what I am doing at all. I'm trying to learn though! With the current shortage of decent SBCs at a reasonable price I thought being able to run Armbian on the above device would make it a very good deal. I am only interested in using the device as a server so I currently have no information on running it as a desktop though I can burn an image and post the results if anyone is interested. From reading the forums it seems many devices will try and boot from external storage of some sort before booting from emmc. This turned out not to be the case for this device. I blun…

  16. Started by bigpolyrenta,

    Help for install ambian 22 or 23 in box TV with soc rk3528 i have instaled in box with amlogic no problème but with rockchip no support no boot......

  17. Started by haven,

    Hi everyone, i am impressed by the great knowledge found in this forum. I have been playing for years with a Bealik SEA I tv box with, with great results: a rooted Android system a full Ubuntu distribution 20.04 running in chroot environment kodi v17 android verrsion Recently I bought a X88 pro 10 box (4gb ram and 64gb rom) and started playing with armbian, and I will use this thread to record my progress with this box, still not working at 100% of its capabilities. Using multitool I am able to load and start images on the box, did several install and was able to boot and run: Armbian_23.11.1_Rk3318-box_ja…

  18. Hi guys I have been at this for a week now. I came up with an idea to use MXQ pro tv box for my 3d printers as I am running klipper. Keep in mind I have klipper installed and it works perfect. But in order to make things easier I need wifi the internal ethernet is working perfect. I have a few beaglebone blacks that i used for another project I used wifi dongles with them and tried to install the driver on the rk3228 box but keeps on getting the following error. v24.11 rolling for rk322x-box running Armbian Linux 6.11.4-edge-rockchip Packages: Debian stable (bookworm) Support: for advanced users (rolling release)…

  19. Started by lucat1,

    I have purchased the following board, named H20 from AliExpress: https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005005623753864.html I could boot the multitool for RK322x by holding the reset button, then selecting boot menu from Android's bootloader. After installing an armbian release, the board does no longer boot, and a red LED turns on immediately after giving power. I would like to try other Armbian images, but, I am no longer able to boot the multitool as I no longer have access to the Android bootloader, which I assume has been deleted by flashing the new ROM. Also, any attempt at booting the multitool on an SD card are failing. Does the SD card have p…

  20. Hi all! Have RK3318 device (Magicsee N5 Nova 4g/64g) with dead NAND. Need revive this trash any way. Want to try this way but would be nice to be able watch console. Guess this is what I need. But I have no idea where is RX TX. First PIN is GND (rihgt side). Please help! Thanx!

  21. What you need: - A DQ08 (got mine from aliexpress) - An sdcard (4g if you want to use external usb3 ssd or 32g if not) If you're lazy and trust my image (you shouln't, as I can bundle malwares inside): - flash this using this - usb2serial included - put in DQ08 and plug it in ethernet - scan for the ip using this - in windows terminal, using password=1234: ssh root@BOXIP To build the sd card, i've used this tutorial: - install wsl on your windows - apply this patch Spoiler sudo wget --output-document=/usr/share/keyrings/armbian-next.gpg https://apt-test.next.armbian.com/armbian-next.gpg cat << EOD…

  22. Started by fossxplorer,

    Hi folks, I just bought A5X MAX RK3328 4K TV Box 4GB/16GB since it had 4GB RAM, but only 100mbit Ethernet. Since it's got USB3 so i can get 1gbit Ethernet anyway. The price of $50 incl. shipping tempted to buy it. Hope to run Linux one day and i wonder if i already can test Linux from SD card on this? In the future i hope also to be able to run Linux directly off the 16GB eMMC. I know there is a lot of work going on mainlining support for RK3328. I'm not interested in GUI/Kodi stuff, but just headless Linux server with SSHd/continers running on this. Also a bit concerned about any thermal issues, but i should fix my self by opening the box and modding …

  23. Started by tERBO,

    Installing Armbian_community_24.8.0-trunk.314_Rk3318-box_bookworm_current_6.6.36_minimal.img.xz from the github works fine. Doing apt upgrade renders system unbootable. Begin: Waiting for root file system ... Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. Beg…

  24. Vontar KK Max 8gb/128gb: Original Android 11 ROM image Which tag do I put (required field) since there's no rk3566 available and the Armbian image that worked for me is the station-m3 ones? DTB files: 01_dtbdump_rockchip,rk3566-box-demo-v10.dtb (can't attach: "Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file. (Error code: -200)" message) ok 02_dtbdump_rockchip,rk3566-box-demo-v10.dtb ok 03_dtbdump_rockchip,rk3566-box-demo-v10.dtb *obtained using the extract-dtb tool I don't know how to join these into a single .dtb to point at into the working Armbian /boot/ex…

  25. CPU : RK3566 / Mali-G52 GPU RAM : 2GB/4GB LPDDR4 ROM : eMMC 16G/32G/64G Bluetooth : BT 5.0 DC In : DC 5V/2A USB Host : 2 High speed USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader : TF Card reader Lan : RJ45 Ethernet port 1GiB Wifi : Built-in Wifi, 802.1.1b/g/n/ac ; 2.4G/5G SPDIF : Coaxial(Optical) DTB: rk3566-slzn.dtb

  26. Started by Generic_user,

    Greetings, After receiving an "mx10 pro 4k" 4gb 32gb I tried booting armbian on it. Strangely, after trying multiple images, dtbs I couldn't boot into armbian no matter what. Becoming frustrated I proceed to open the box which surprised me: both the dusty packaging and PCB advertise an rk3328, but after removing the heat sink I found out that it actually contains an rk3318 as adb and android warned me. https://imgur.com/a/Hv1Qlw3 Not only did I get "scammed" (the box still works on android, and the average user wouldn't even notice), but now I seem to own an unknown box as it seems I can't trust the seller for anything th…

  27. Hi, I recently flashed armbian on the emmc of this tv box and noticed that the reported size of the internal memory is 16GB and the RAM is 1GB. Now the tv box specs should actually be 64GB and 4GB of RAM. Now I'm not sure if this is a case of a software issue, or what I suspect being fake specs reported. Is there a way I can make sure which case it is? I also opened the box and took a pic of the inside where you can see the RAM modules. There are 8 of them, 4 on each side. I'm not entirely sure about their capacity, maybe you can help me figure it out. If oyu need any other information I will provide, let me know if there is any other way to find …

  28. I recently did some trying to boot Armbian on this box and eventually got it not to recognize "Loader" mode using the reset button. It was working before I eventually flashed an not so compatible u-boot. I knew the risks, sh1t happens I was trying to boot Armbian from USB by the way, that is why I tried to do this. I discovered that the original firmware is the same as a H96 Max M1 PLUS as we can see from the official firmware file naming: rk3528_l001_H96_Max_M1PLUS_6621_64BIT_TAR-20251112.2200.img My question, as anyone had experience with this board? The idea is to ditch the original firmware and run HA on Armbian (I previously …

  29. Started by lucky62,

    EDIT: This how-to is slightly out-of-date, because now the complete images for RK3318 boxes are available here. Thanks to community, especially to @jock. Hello all, I would like to summarize the required steps to boot armbian on device with RK3318 chip. I have a X88 Pro device already mentioned here. I am quite skilled but information are spread in many posts and I spent lot of time to have a clear picture. Note that instructions below are valid at this time when I am writing it - some things can change in the time... And hope linux is your friend... You need 4 files: Armbian image (Links to download armbian image i…

  30. Purchase Link This should be a fun one. Bought the 4GB/128GB variant. AP6330 Wifi Stock software is a really, really bad Android TV port. Looks like a Google Pixel 5 image that has had RK3528 support hacked into it. Some parts report the device as Pixel 5, others MX10. RKdumper wouldn't work. Wifi is hardcoded to China region in the kernel commandline, so wifi doesn't work in North America. Boots into a setup wizard that can't be closed, and forces an internet connection. Since wifi is broken out of the box, had to use ethernet to get past the setup wizard. Transpeed does not have a website…

  31. Hi everybody, I just bought an X96 X6 TV box (8G/64G) to run Home Assistant. However it is not popular so there is no Armina for it. Home Assistant requires Debian 11/12 (linux kernel, no desktop version) to operate. Hope everyone can help me. Thank you very much. I only need 1 file *.img file to install Home Assistant, no need: USB, wifi, Bluetooth... because it can be difficult. Thank you very much!

  32. Started by GmP,

    Hi, welcome everyone. I’m using an H50 TV box that I was about to throw away because I thought I had completely bricked it. I disassembled it and found the pins to activate maskrom mode. I think this could be useful for everyone. I then installed the current image, and everything seems to work except for the HDMI output (blank screen). Do you have any suggestions? Thanks. Some data and photo below. In case you want to install please note that also multitool fails to activate the HDMI, so you will need SSH to config. SOC: RK3188 (Hopefully - I did not remove the heatsink) eMMC: Samsung KLMBG4GEAC-B001 32GB (64x4) eMCP: Samsung…

  33. Started by MX10.AC2N,

    Hello, and thank you @balbes150 for his great work .. So I have an MX10 Tvbox (MXQ-RK3328-D4_A VER: 1.0 DATE: 20170713) and I was able to install on the Emmc (Armbian_20.07_Rk3328-tv_buster_current_5.7.8.img). It works really well, but I have a problem that I cannot target ... So I made the updates from the firmware of Balbes150, I installed YUNOHOST (great job by the way) and I therefore find myself with my MX10 transformed into a web server (Nextcloud, Jellyfin, Rainloop, ...) it works nickel ... I therefore invested in a 500GB SSD to put on the box .. And here are the concerns that arrive ... My SSD is recognized as a SCSI disk ?? finally I can build it, assemble …

    • Reputation Points

    • 22 replies
    • 11k views
  34. Started by jins,

    I installed armbian on a micro sd to be able to install it on my Dq08 RK3528. The boot succeeded on the sd card perfectly. I wanted to install armbian on the memory of the box with "armbian-install" I followed the instructions I did the 2. and Then I did the 5. it ask me to poweroff and since it does not want to turn on or be recognized by my peripherals connected. I've tried rebooting from an sd but it doesn't work. But I tried on another box with the same sd and it worked. So I think the box is brick. I've decided to do the tutorial from the sellers on aliexpress with the usb to usb cable. With the av button, the software doesn't even recognise it. I don't know…

  35. Hello, I have H96 Max TV box with RK3528 chip (4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Android 13, build RZX.V01.20240924). Board: RK3528_DDR3_8X4_V12. Problem: Box does not boot from TF card at all. No HDMI output, no DHCP lease, nothing. What I have: TF card slot on the box 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port No serial/UART adapter (DEBUG header visible on PCB but not connected) Android 13 still working on EMMC ADB access with root What I tried: Built Armbian with BOARD=rk3528-tvbox BRANCH=legacy BUILD_MINIMAL=yes RELEASE=trixie Extracted DTB from Android boot partition, added to image Wrote image to TF card with dd Verified RKNS header at sector 64 - correc…

  36. Started by IMakeTheQuestions,

    I've been trying to get armbian to work on a rk3228a tv box but after flashing multitools on a sd card with balena etcher I insert it into the slot and it just refuses to boot, the status led just stays red and nothing happens. What is going wrong?

  37. Has anyone tried the latest version Jammy with legacy 4.19 kernel and edge with 5.16 kernel? I've tried the firmware on my 3566 BOX with dtb replaced with the dtb from the box. It is strange that the 5.16 kernel can't boot but the legacy kernel works very well. Here is the log of the boot. It blocks after "Failed to get pclk for 'rk_timer'" Is the same issue occurs on Station M2? Starting kernel ... [ 0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [0x412fd050] [ 0.000000] Linux version 5.16.11-media (root@1e9690486ec5) (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (GNU Toolchain for the A-profile Architecture 8.3-2019.…

  38. Started by mathgaming,

    I was trying to flash the eMMC of my X88 PRO 10, which bricked it. I need some help to unbrick it. So far, I have managed to put it into maskrom mode by conneting the two contact pads in the red circles and pluging in a USB A to A cable in the USB 2.0 port of the tv box and my computer. I took a backup of the firmware with the multitool from here: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/17597-csc-armbian-for-rk3318rk3328-tv-box-boards/page/1 but I could not find a way to restore it. I tried Android tool reports, which says "Found One MASKROM Device", but threw an error when I tried to load my backup. So I searched for the origional firmware, but could not find a source…

  39. Started by stanelie,

    Hello. I am trying to have this new(?) tv box built around a RK3228A cpu detect the correct resolution of my monitor. In U-boot, I get a correct full HD 1920x1080p resolution. However, as soon as the U-Boot passes to the kernel, it switches to 1024x768. How can I correct this? If I can't correct the detection of EDID, can I force it? I've tried to add this to /boot/armbianEnv.txt, but it did not work : extraargs=drm_kms_helper.edid_firmware=HDMI-A-1:edid/1920x1080.bin video=HDMI-A-1:1920x1080@60 Any ideas? Thanks!

  40. DISCLAIMERS (PLEASE READ): - Everything in this post is provided AS-IS. This is not an official Armbian-supported target, and neither the Armbian project nor I am responsible for any damage, data loss, or broken devices caused by flashing or testing these images. - As with other TV boxes, please assume there may be board variants, undocumented hardware changes, weak power supplies, and marginal NAND/eMMC chips. Test carefully before writing anything to internal storage. - Please keep discussion and support in the forum thread, not in the official Armbian issue tracker. Hi all, I would like to share my work on bringing Armbian to Rockchip RK3128 TV b…

  41. Started by sum1saw,

    Hi Folks, I know this is not the right place to ask for help as I'm not using Armbian Device. My device is Rockchip RK3288, it was working fine until I decided to do an OS upgrade. Accidentally ROM didn't install correctly and now the device is nearly bricked. I'm searching the web for the past 2 months to try any method which can help me to return the board to a working state. This forum is the active which I came across. The issue I tried to Install a new untested ROM over a working ROM and the device isn't booting UP, whenever I'm trying to boot nothing happens also RK Android Tool isn't able to detect the device. The issue is …

  42. Armbian 24.5.0 Bookworm images (linux-6.1/linux-6.6) for TVBoxes: Vontar KK MAX / HK1 RBOX R2 / HK1 RBOX R3 (the same dts/dtb should work for these TVBoxes) Here is a dts and dtb files, working reworked for mainline: hk1-rbox-r3-profile-kernel-6.1-6.6.zip (original dts and dtb from TVBox rk-kernel-orig.zip) Checked the following: HDMI - works (need to check hot plugging) HDMI sound - works USB 2.0 - works USB 3.0 - works SPDIF - should work (I cannot to check) SD-Card booting and detection - works eMMC install on it (/sbin/nand-sata-install) and detection - works RKDevTool inst…

  43. Hello People, I Bring to you the Lemfo HK1 RBOX K8S 4G/64G. This box came with Android 13 and can be rooted easy, follow some specs of the box: Processor: Rockchip RK3528 GPU: Mali 450 Memory: 4Gb (micron) Storage: 64Gb (eMMC 5.1 Samsung) Network: PHY Integrated stmmac-0:02 Driver RK630 100Mbps Wireless: 5G driver: rtl8822cs on gpio Bluetooth: 5.1 USB 3.0: 01 5Gbps USB 2.0: 01 HDMI: 01 TV-Out: 01 Power: 5v 2A Aliexpress link: Lemfo HK1 Rbox K8S What is Working: HDMI: partial (read bellow) Network: partial (read bellow) Bluetooth: no Wifi: no USB 3.0: y…

  44. i have armbian image Armbian_21.11.0-trunk_Rk3318-box_bullseye_edge_5.14.14_minimal.img installed on an N5 Nova TV box. I tested it running from the sd card and it works fine and reboots without any issues. however, when i installed it to the eMMC using the burn image selection from Mulitool, it boots the first time OK but then never boots on its own afterwards. My only recourse was to re-install it to an sd card again Has anyone seen this issue and any comments would be greatly appreciated

  45. Hi, as I posted some time ago I can't boot multitool on this box using SD card. I just tested both LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-10.0-nightly-20230925-65bd849-rk322x.img and LibreELEC-RK322X.arm-11.0-nightly-20240218-d7324fb-rk322x.img and they both seem to work fine except that 10.0 doesnt support wifi chip. I wanted to try (again) to install to internal or install ARMBIAN using multitool but it doesnt boot at all (screen is blank, cant remember if I have to do something else) yet LibreElec images boot fine. Am I missing something? I thought that multitool boot was "fixed" on my device. What can I do to boot multitool on this box, or help to diagnose what is the prob…

  46. A guide to installing Armbian on the H96 Max V11 (RK3318_V1.4 blue PCB) What you will need Your H96 Max V11 TV box with the power supply and the HDMI cable that came with it; A TV or a monitor with an HDMI port; A wired USB keyboard (or a wireless one with a USB dongle); An Ethernet cable to connect to a router on your home network that has Internet access; A Micro SD card (minimum 1GB, more if you're going to back up Android on your box before overwriting it with Armbian); A USB card reader for Micro SD cards; A Windows PC connected to your home network; Installation steps Download …

  47. Started by kisgezenguz,

    Hi Armbian community I have a Giada DN74 media player and would like to install Armbian on the box. First I try (through SD card) some community maintained images like the Orange Pi RK3399 or the Firefly RK3399, but none of them worked. Some google search teach me the Rockchip SoCs have fixed boot order (SPI->eMMC->SD card), and this cause my boot issue. Then search again how boot from SD card, the only solution which I find is to erase eMMC, so I erase the eMMC using: "rkdeveloptool ef". Unfortunately the box still not want to boot, so I open the box and try to identify the UART to see what is happening during the boot. I f…

  48. Hi everyone, newbie here. Experienced developer with some outdated embedded experience. Very little experience in nowadays embedded technologies, but it's something I'm interested in learning about. Doing fewer hours on the day job atm and picked up one of these as a home project. Goal is to get armbian working fully on this. When (if) successful probably will do a libreElec - this should make for a powerful Kodi box. Tanix Tx66, around €50 on aliexpress, I have the 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC flavour. Product Specification: CPU : RK3566 / Mali-G52 GPU RAM : 2GB/4GB LPDDR4 ROM : …

  49. Hello all. I have an Android-based Yundoo Y8 TV box, which I want to use for UPS management. I want it to be able to run Armbian to install the UPS management software, but I cannot figure out which Armbian I should download. The board is based on Rockchip RK3399. In cpu-z app I see the board identified as rk30sdk, and the hardware is rk30board. Can you please help me identify the board so I can understand which version of Armbian I need? I couldn't find anything in the forum about RK3399... I really appreciate any help you can provide.

  50. I have a "G96 mini" box that is bricked, I don't know its history but wrong firmware is a likely candidate- It contains a RK3228A and 08emcp08-el3cv100 ram & flash in a single chip. After some investigation I found how to boot from SD, boot in maskrom mode and access it with AndroidTool and capture the serial messages. I found very little info about this specific box, only that looks similar to the H20 mentioned in this thread: I tried all the bootloaders I could find including multitool-1.11 and the armbian indicated in that thread and this is what happens: DDR Version V1.11 20200910_dbg …

  51. I realize this is probably a nob question and I am missing something here, but I haven't been able to find any answer to this problem, even though I was digging really hard. Whenever a streaming app allows you to see screen resolution in the settings, in my case it always shows 1080p even though all of my TVs are 4k. Same goes for Kodi, Cpuz also shows 1080p only. It is my 3rd Chinese Rockchp Box (this time HK1 RK 3528), and it has allways been the same, the prevoius ones even stuttered when playing 4k. Am I doing something wrong, or is it just jet another Chinese scam?

  52. I have issue with using v88 mars android box with Armbian Focal xfce kernel 4.4.194 (legacy). Installation to nand with multitool every time progress and finish without problem. Also rk322x-config and armbian-config progress without problem. But when I start apt-get upgrade after successful apt-get update system crashes from X to terminal with many kernel messages (see image). Power adapter is original 5V 2A. I reinstalled system few times and it was always without problem. sudo rk322x-config successful and can be seen on images. As this box does not have fan I installed usb powered small fan and cpu never goes over 55 °C, when there was no fan CPU was over 80 °C. I also …

  53. It seemed like EVERYONE was talking about "looking into" getting Armbian going on this box. I did my best. Built from the Rock5b images. WiFi: Broadcom BCM43752 / AP6275P 802.11ax "WiFi 6" Panthor + Mesa GPU stack Open PanVK Vulkan + Panfrost GL GPU driver Gpu no longer pinned to 800MHz. Power toggles cycle it 600MHz, 800MHz, and 1000MHz. (the CPU also scales) Desktop compositing on the GPU A command is needed to set monitor resolution. Default is 1080p. Other Findings: CPU frequency was scanned under load: LITTLE cores (Cortex-A55): 1800 MHz BIG cores (Cortex-A76): 2208 MHz Those were t…

  54. Started by johnyp,

    Hello to all recently i installed armbian in a tvbox. Everything worked fine, except the infrared and the wifi, i used it with ethernet. Suddenly after a reboot i got an error Missing modules (cat proc/modules: Is /dev) ALERT UUID-16bb1d19-3ee3-119r-Be32-9920fr7d190a does not exist. Dropping to a shell! It is the second time this happened. After this if i boot from sd flash is not recognised to restored a backup, must install android and go from the beginning again. Any ideas? Thanks

  55. Started by starbirds,

    Good afternoon! I bought a server home assistant. The web used to open. the interface is at 192.168.1.141:8123, and now it’s reaching armbian and I don’t know what to do next and I don’t understand why this happened either. I’m asking for your help. Has anyone ever had such a situation? If I created the wrong theme, can you tell me where to create it, or maybe there is already such a theme?

  56. Started by Mierscheid,

    I have a Hannspree TV box with RK3288 (Android mini PC) on which I would like to install Armbian according to instructions from this forum (Multitool). Multitool booted Backup of the original firmware Flash written with Armbian. Reboot (did not happen, box does not respond) Power off and power on. Monitor stays black, monitor goes into standby Just now I have to note that there would have been a more appropriate thread (without Q8), so I fucked up from the start. I tried to recover the box with the original firmware I had backed up with the multitool using a USB-A to USB-A cable. But this image was not recogni…

  57. Started by andybo,

    Hello, i have buy a tv box mxq pro 4k 5g "8gb ram and 128gb nand". In a few years i have buy the mxq pro 4k without 5g and i have use the dtb file the meson-gxl-s905w-p281.dtb Then i have write the armbian image with dd to the sd card. In the /boot directory i have edit the boot.cmd file with following: boot.cmd The most important settings: setenv prefix "boot/ setenv fdtfile "dtb/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905w-p281.dtb" Then i have build the boot.scr with this command: mkimage -C none -A arm -T script -d /boot/boot.cmd /boot/boot.scr Then i have insert the sd card in the sd card slot from the tv box, pu…

  58. Started by Avatar Ng,

    Tried to flash it with common Rockchip Box technique with no luck (tried some roms from Armbian, firefly, and some OpenWRT method ... refer Fig. 1.5, 1.6). Anyone who can give some pointer will be much appreciate. Known techniques: - enter recovery mode = plug in the HDMI, use screw driver to poke the inner "hidden button" in audio jack, and plug power - working - another way of getting into the recovery mode = using the command "adb reboot recovery" from either network or USB type C - not able to flash - enter bootloader mode = using the command "adb reboot bootloader" from either network or USB type C - don't know how this work - enter…

  59. I am new to this. I have an H96Max Android TV box which I flashed successfully with Armbian 23.02.2 Bullseye with Linux 5.15.93-rockchip64the latest armbian image. Wifi is running fine. However, I failed to activate bluetooth. I read several post around the same topic with no luck. I am attaching several logs I collected and hope it can clarify more the case, so someone can help resolving this. =============================================== root@rk3318-box:/# dmesg | egrep -i 'blue|firm' [ 0.000000] psci: PSCIv1.1 detected in firmware. [ 6.838446] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.22 [ 6.838756] NET: Registered PF_BLUETOOTH protocol family [ 6.83877…

  60. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Hi, I have this box, R329Q_V8.0 RK3228A and when you turn on the word ANDROID and the following the 7 lines: E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:failed to mount /metadata (Invalid argument) E:failed to mount /metadata (Invalid argument) Supported API: 3 E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:Can ́t mount /cache/recovery/last_locale I've tried to upgrade with several ROM's but to no avail. Any ideas?

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 4.2k views
  61. Yo guys Recently I've aventured myself into building and installing Arch Linux ARM on my RK3229 MXQ 4K box. It works! Running mainline kernel and U-Boot! Does anyone else tried it or want to? I'm thinking about writing a walkthrough or kinda. This is my first topic here in the forum Thanks for reading this! :)

  62. Started by giga,

    Hello! I have got the LEMFO RBOX HK1RBOX with rk3528 (https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005006654505780.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.32.7cbf5c5fIj4Quv&gatewayAdapt=glo2deu) I have tried the following image recommended in one thread https://github.com/armbian/community/releases/download/24.5.0-trunk.367/Armbian_community_24.5.0-trunk.367_Hinlink-ht2_bookworm_legacy_5.10.160_minimal.img.xz I copied the rockchip folder to the boot folder and as well the a armbianEnv.txt adding dtfile=rockchip/rk3528-hlink-ht2.dtb. The original armbianEnv.txt was modified the same way. that did not work. Did you miss any other steps? …

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 8.1k views
  63. Inspired by the incredible work @jock and @ilmich have done to make the RK322x platform stable on mainline Linux, I decided to tackle the application side of things. My goal was to turn these "e-waste" TV boxes into fully functional, low-latency Android Auto head units for our cars. This fork of OpenAuto is built as one of my "Is it possible to turn this into that?" projects. It turned out to be one heck of a nightmare to pull off, but at the same time a lot of fun because I can see the potential of these TV Boxes as something you can actually put in your car and turn into a usable head unit! System Requirements Target…

  64. Started by maka,

    Gnome has win popularity for our boxes because of wayland replacing XCFE. The reason is that panfrost driver works much better with mali in wayland. But LXQT has reached wayland now and is a true lighter desktop. When 2.1 gets the repo this will become true.

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 3.7k views
  65. Started by AlwinLub,

    Hello, Software developer (web) from the Netherlands here. Just picked up a "X88 Pro 20" box from AliExpress: Link to AliExpress. I'm wondering if it is any good and if it will run armbian. I've looked at several other SoC's, but this one looked quite nice, especially at this price point (49 euros). I needed a bit more GPU power and RAM because i'm planning to do a electron (chromium+node.js) based home control app for the thing. If somebody got armbian working with some features (hardware acceleration is quite important), i would be thankful if you would like to share your thoughts and methods on how to install it since i'm (very) new to this…

  66. Hi everyone, I would like to ask if it is possible to dual boot Linux on an Android TV Box without removing Android? I would like to start an ARM-type Linux distribution on this device specific for this kind of low-power devices; My model is: Bqeel R2 Plus CPU: RK3318 quad core RAM: 4GB 64GB ROM I should use a fast micro SD card to run the operating system on;

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 12.9k views
  67. Started by morris,

    I have an MK802 IV (rk3188). I read the entire forum, but couldn't figure out how to run Armbian from an SD card. Can someone write a detailed instruction. Or is it still not possible to run Armbian on this device?

  68. Started by MrTinker,

    Hi all, Firstly I want to state this this post in not about an Armbian device. I am posting here though, as it seems to be one of the most relevant places that I can find. Also, I want to commend the help and engagement that seems to be offered here, it reminds me of a good old fashion forum (clearly I have been spending far too much time on Reddit lately..) haha Ok, so the situation is - I have an Android e-reader tablet that is powered by a RK3566 chipset. Upon tinkering I got it stuck in a bootloop, then in my efforts to "fix" it I deleted the userdata partition (via fastboot) and now the computer doesn't even detect the device at all. I now bel…

  69. Started by vitaliy.burkut,

    Hi all! I want to build home server on the this tvbox (H96 max) I already burned the minimal version to emmc and its work fine. But wifi no (and led display too, but its no mater ) img and instruction was geting in: I want to fix wifi problem, but not know from what I should to begin I have information: Multitool write in the header : Wifi device: Broadcom BCM4334/Ampack ap6334 id:02d0:4334 but wlan0 device not exists dmesg | grep bcm: * * * brcmfmac:brcfm_fw_alloc_request: unknow chip bcm43342/1 I tried to move firmWare like in but it not give me some result :( If …

  70. I'm looking for help porting to an RK3328-based device, the REV Robotics Control Hub. It ships running a custom version of Android 7. The compute board's physical layout is based on the 96Boards CE spec, and is visibly extremely similar to the Dragonboard 410c (https://www.96boards.org/product/dragonboard410c/). It has these specs and ports: - Rockchip RK3328 SOC - Rockchip RK805-1 (I believe from my research that this is a power management chip?) - 1GB DDR3 RAM (2x Samsung K4B4G1646E-BYMA chips) - 16GB eMMC (Samsung KLMAG1JETD-B041) - Oddly, the manufacturer specs list this device as having 8GB eMMC 4.51, but the chip on my board at least is 16GB …

  71. Started by Raulin,

    Good day to everyone, I was running smoothly on my tv box, rk322x, but I did something wrong and I can't boot again, then where I can download the image of armbian as well as the multi-tool so that I can again perform a clean installation on my tv box? some link maybe, thank you very much for your help.

  72. I decided to learn something interesting and wanted to build an image for the Anbernic RG353P console. I checked that uboot has DTS files for my model in the main branch and that there is support in the Armbian kernel (vendor) for my hardware. Unfortunately, after building the image and uploading it to the console, nothing happens. The console has dual boot Linux/Android, Linux should boot from the SD card. Unfortunately, the system immediately loads Android and skips my card. I tried various options in board config, but to no avail. Do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong with the configuration? The board configuration is copied from the existing one…

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 6.1k views
  73. Hello there, I upgraded the newest kernel (`linux-image-current-rockchip64 arm64 24.8.0-trunk.332`) today. Something went wrong and it is failing to find the rootfs and drops in to initramfs shell. Attached are the update logs and login images. How do I fix this? Thanks apt-update.txt

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 5.1k views
  74. Started by Yfrain Gelvis,

    I brick my tv box HK1 Rbox cpu3528 ram 4gb rom 64gb can someone help me unbrick this tv box, thank you very much for your help

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 4.2k views
  75. Hello, i am gonna make my h96 max rk3318 to NAS and download manager, so that's why i am going to install armbian, **my question is there a way to install armbian using usb?** cause i do not have sd card and not gonna buy it cause i already have so many broken sd card, so i think sd card is not reliable for me that is why i am gonna using usb flashdrive. My thought about how am i gonna do this, is using android tool to wipe the mmc and then making bootable armbian on usb flashdrive. But i am not sure if the u boot gonna recognise the usb flash drive. Sorry if my english is bad #rk3318 #h96max

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 4k views
  76. Started by Slackstick,

    Have an old K-R42. How can this image be flashed? Linux "upgrade_tool uf hirsute-preinstalled-desktop-arm64+raspi.img" results in Loading firmware... Loading firmware failed! Thanks

  77. Started by Josym Vine,

    I recently purchased an Android box which has Rk3128 . I didn't find enough resources to install an armbian server on rk3128 mxq 4k pro box.

  78. Dear Support Team, I am writing to request the original firmware for my Live Broadcast V4 device, which has completely stopped working and does not boot. Upon disassembling the device, I identified the mainboard as: Board model: LIV@3588V4.2 Date code: 20230919 CPU platform: Rockchip RK3588 (or similar variant) Currently, the system is non-functional, showing no signs of successful boot or display. I believe the firmware may be corrupted or missing, and I would like to recover the device if possible. I kindly request the following: A copy of the original firmware image for this device (IMG, update.img, or compatible format) Any…

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  79. Started by argen96,

    Hello everyone, I have an rk3318 h96 max , 2gb, 16gb configuration. I've followed installation but couldn't get frequency scaling working. (/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/ is empty) I am wondering if anyone can confirm that it works with the latest images. If it does work maybe there is something wrong with my dtb file. Thank you! Regards, Jose

  80. Hi everyone! 👋 I managed to get Armbian running on a generic RK3518 TV box — mainline U-Boot, onboard Ethernet, and AIC8800D80 SDIO Wi-Fi all working. I couldn't find a single RK3518 thread here when I started, so I wrote everything up to help the community. Full step-by-step guide, device tree, and the loader binaries I built are in my GitHub repo: 👉https://github.com/juliovendramini/rk3518_armbian Happy to answer questions. Hope it helps someone! 🙂

  81. The image I'm starting with is here: https://www.t95plus.com/forums/downloads/Armbian_22.11.0-trunk_soquartz_jammy_current_5.19.7.img.gz This is the only image I've had any success booting a SOQuartz from microsd card. In fact, the *only* card that will work is very specifically a 32GB Sandisk Ultra A1 U1. No other type of card will boot; not even a 16GB version of same Sandisk series. Baffling. This, however, is not my main issue. The problem is that I have single option for sd card which is forcing me to make sure the image will even fit onto another card -- or Balena Etcher will complain that the drive is too small. This only happens sometim…

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 3.8k views
  82. Started by Roman Caletka,

    hello everyone! I bought this tv box..https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005009346784515.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.11.79e81802pgNRxu but after starting it was not possible to log in to googleplay even though I had a connection via wifi or ethernet. the preinstalled version for applications was Aptoide TV..through it I wanted to update all applications (youtube, netflix, etc.) I managed to do that but no application could be started. the original file manager did not show the internal memory or USB disk or SD card until I managed to download ES file manager through aptoide and it showed my flash disk I installed HW info device and there I found out …

  83. Hello. I recently got a vontar-dq08 working with armbian. I used someone's build for a x88pro, so I replaced the dtb with the one that came on my board. After editing the ArmbianEnv.txt and resetting, it did not boot. Idk if it's a typo on my end or the tree not working, but to make it boot I would just have to change ArmbianEnv.txt, but taking the sdcard out and plugging it in my computer I can't find the file in /boot How can I revert the ArmbianEnv.txt when my machine doesn't boot?

  84. Started by Bas,

    Hello people, At this point the Mekotronics R58 is a RK3588 box that supports the following OS: - Debian - Ubuntu - Android 12 - Reborn OS (not on Mekotronics site yet, it's pretty recent, but from the download links at Leepspvideo's latest video on the R58X) I wonder, with the information and builds that are available already, wouldn't it possible to create an Armbian version now? I tested the official Debian version from Mekotronics site and it looks pretty slick, but it has some Wayland issues (not running/installing some standard SW like Gimp, but everything on the board looks and works great). Bas Hamstr…

  85. Hello everyone, I have been in this world of armbian for a year and I want to develop some projects on this OS ,and at this moment I need to record audio with h96max with rk3318 chip, the system says yes, it has analog input through the stereo plug . Is it possible to put a microphone on this board? aplay -l card 0: ANALOG [ANALOG], device 0: ff010000.i2s-rk3328-hifi rk3328-hifi-0 [ff010000.i2s-rk3328-hifi rk3328-hifi-0] Subdevices: 1/1...... arecord -D hw:0,0 -f cd -t wav -d 5 test.wav works but the output file is totally silent, using a hands-free cell phone Where can I put a microphone on the board?

  86. Started by Zippy,

    I am trying to make bluetooth and wireless working on my board base on rk3328 I am able to boot the board and wired network work i am able to ssh to the board. everything seems to work well except : Wifi / Bluetooth Front led For now i will concentrate on the wifi / bluetoot I can clearly see the wifi chip : RTL8723CS on the board. even if rk3318-config show RTL8703bs Detected board features: x x Chip type: RK3328 - Serial: URKXXXXXx 0000000003242e x x CPU Leakage: 0x0d - Logic Leakage: 0x0b - CPU Version: 0x1 x x Internal flash: eMMC x…

  87. Hello SliTaz community, I would like to know how I could install SliTaz on an Android TV box powered by a Rockchip RK3229 processor. I understand that the standard SliTaz ISO is for x86 architecture, but my device uses ARM. Is there any ARM-compatible version of SliTaz that could run on this hardware? Or is there a way to build a custom ARM rootfs with the SliTaz ARM toolchain and use it with a compatible kernel and bootloader? Any help, guidance, or example would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 2.5k views
  88. Started by DieMitchell,

    i tried building an image and i tried using prebuilt images but it just doesnt want to boot basically what i did: erase emmc flash img to emmc (no signal) restore emmc from backup rinse and repeat for like 5 different images

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 3.2k views
  89. Started by Khadas,

    Does anyone know if the H20 soc RK3228A TV box is compatible with installing the multitool on eMMC? I don't think so, on the PCB the model is H20_221_V1.71_230617. I couldn't find any pads on the pcb to try to force access to the mask rom. On the forum I seem to have read about others who have had the problem of bricking this TV box, I think it is still not supported by the multitool.

  90. Started by Simon-renegade,

    I've tried to run Armbian on HK1RBOX V2 with the latest Jammy version (Nov 30,2022). I just replaced the dtb with the one extracted from HK1RBOX V2 firmware. Here is the result -- Jammy XFCE desktop with kernel 4.19 -- Work fine. Need to copy wifi driver from the original firmware to have wifi function. Jammy XFCE desktop with kernel 5.19 -- Blocked. The boot message is as below. Looks like there are something wrong with the dtb compatibility Starting kernel ... [ 0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [0x412fd050] [ 0.000000] Linux version 5.19.17-station-p2 (root@c0ef8c0946a8) (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (G…

  91. Hi. i have two cheap TV boxes with rk3228a. installed armbian community 24.8.0 trunk 36 rk322x bookworm current 6.6.32 minimal img and loader "rk322x_loader_v1.10.238_256.bin" using "rkdeveloptool" with commands rkdeveloptool db loadername.bin rkdeveloptool wl 0x0 imagname.img the first boot was fine and started normally. when rebooted the device, it's just dead. only blue LED and blinking red LED. but nothing! and the device wont go on Maskmod to try another img or something!!

  92. Started by Dũng Trần,

    I’m using an Android TV Box X96 X6. Right now, I want to find a way to install Armbian on it, but I haven’t been able to figure it out yet. I’d appreciate any help or guidance from the community.

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 2.6k views
  93. Pls. Give fire tv like os or google tv like os for mxq pro 4k 5g processor rk3228 wifi chip esp8096

  94. Hi, I used multitool and installed Armbian_22.05.0-trunk_Xt-q8l-v10_jammy_current_5.15.35_xfce_desktop.img.xz onto a Hanspree AK01 miniPC. It does not boot and drops into a busybox shell: Starting version 249.11.0ubuntu3 Begin: Loading essential drivers ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/init-premount ... done. Begin: Mounting root file system ... BEgin: Running scripts/local-top ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-premount ... Scanning for Btrfs filesystems done. Begin: Waiting for root file system ... Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. done. Gave up waiting for root file system device. Common problems: - Boot args (cat /proc/…

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 3.3k views
  95. Started by Luiz-SP,

    Good afternoon everyone. I need your help. I have an Android TV Box TX9 and I need the ROM (Firmware) for it because I can't find it anywhere. Could someone help me download this firmware so I can resurrect my device? Thank you all.

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 5.1k views
  96. Just burned the station m2 release onto EMMC and sadly found that there is no saveenv command. I used Ctrl-c to interrupt the u-boot into command line mode. Checked the supported command by typing help and found no saveenv in the list save - save file to a filesystem setcurs - set cursor position within screen setenv - set environment variables showvar - print local hushshell variables size - determine a file's size source - run script from memory sysboot - command to get and boot from syslinux files sysmem_dump- Dump sysmem layout sysmem_search- Search a available sysmem region test - minimal test l…

  97. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s2WFIbjdPvKtZsPvXN2k794kaXtG53AQ/view Hello everyone i need help about the above tvbox.MXQ_RK3229_EMCP_V3.1 .we get black screen when we plug the mainline kernel sdcard and power on tvbox.when we plug kernel 4.4 sdcard we can't install to emmc.is there anyway to install armbian to this tvbox's emmc?Please help me.

  98. Hello everyone i installed correctly "Armbian_21.08.0-trunk_Rk3318-box_focal_current_5.10.41_xfce_desktop" ( !! ) on this machine: CPU rk3318--GPU mali 450 after the installation I have updated everything with "apt install update & upgrade" video drivers detected: mesa 20.2.6 i tried with some player ( mpv-xine..) with videos (mp4) hi-res.and low-res. with identical results....good video texture but played jerky... can I optimize some settings? ...install original video driver mali? is it worth it? thanks a lot to everyone...!!!!

  99. some info: The image I am using on my device is; Armbian_22.02.0-trunk_Rk322x-box_bullseye_legacy_4.4.194_minimal.img I chose this, as any of the other images from here; https://users.armbian.com/jock/rk322x/armbian/stable/ other than the xfce desktop image would lead to this happening: (if there's a fix for this I'd rather use one of the more up to date images) with the bullseye legacy minimal image set up on my device I then did this: yes | sudo apt update yes | sudo apt dist-upgrade yes | sudo apt --fix-missing yes | sudo apt install neofetch chromium xorg xfce4 lightdm sudo reboot heres the neofetch output if it help…

  100. Started by MrBros1509,

    Hallo everyone i really want to filn out how to install armbian onto one of 2 devices i have 2 boxes but ill focus only on one for now. The tvox is a Tangka Cpu = RK3228A Storage chip = SKhynix H9TQ64A8GTMC Wifi chip = s9012p Where could i find the compressed file of the .iso sothat i can flash the firmware onto my tvbox and what software/drivers will i need on windows 10 or ubuntu (preferably win10) id really appreciate if you guys can help me out. I dont have a sdcard only a makeshift working male to male usb adaptor.

    • Reputation Points

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.