Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Software, Applications, Userspace

Issues or questions that are hardware-independent regarding various 3rd party / userspace software and applications

  1. Download Armbian with HA (v25.2) Then boot the image, wait few minutes and login via http://ip_address_of_armbian_running_ha:8123 (official onboarding manual) Home Assistant Supervised is, more or less, a full blown Home assistant. Install Home Assistant on any Armbian Bookworm (experimental) Main difference between HA OS and Armbian with HA is that underlying OS here is clean Armbian Debian Bookworm and there is custom dedicated buildroot OS that is provided for a few single board computers, primarily for Raspberry Pi. We provide HA on a small selection of single board computers, but in theory, its possible to run this on (a…

  2. May 1st, 2025 AVAILABLE FOR ALL BOARDS on Debian Bookworm image via armbian-config https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Armbian-Software/Media/#omv Download Armbian with OpenMediaVault (OMV) Currently (for testing) only 4 targets were build: rock5-itx, odroid m1, odroid xu4 and x86. Once its confirmed that works well, other targets will be assembled. Then boot the image, wait few minutes and login via: http://ip_address_of_armbian_running_ha U: admin P: openmediavault Test setup on Odroid M1: Spoiler Tested on: Odroid M1 Raspberry PI 4 …

  3. ``` root@opi5 /etc/apt/sources.list.d# apt-get update Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie-backports InRelease Hit:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie InRelease Hit:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian trixie-updates InRelease Hit:4 http://security.debian.org trixie-security InRelease Hit:5 https://github.armbian.com/configng stable InRelease Hit:6 http://mirror.vinehost.net/armbian/apt trixie InRelease Reading package lists... Done W: https://github.armbian.com/configng/dists/stable/InRelease: Policy will reject signature within a year, see --audit for details N: Missing Signed-By in the sources…

  4. https://www.phoronix.com/news/Debian-13.0-Released Debian 13 trixie released https://www.debian.org/News/2025/20250809

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 8.5k views
  5. Started by Igor,

    Mission: provide easy way to configure OS and install services armbian-config provides configuration and installation routines for customizing and automating tasks within Armbian Linux environment. These utilities help streamline setup processes for various use cases. Key Advantages Lightweight: Minimal dependencies for optimal performance. Flexible: Supports JSON, TUI, CLI, and API interfaces. Modern: A fresh approach to configuration. Low entropy: Byte clean uninstall for most targets. Features System Configuration: Kernel management, headers, hardware tweaks. NFS and…

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 6.7k views
  6. Started by NicoD,

    Hi all. I'm working on a script that can install different Linux gaming tools like Box86, Box64, PPSSPP, ... For now it can only install box86 and box64. There is also an issue installing wine, so this doesn't work either. https://github.com/NicoD-SBC/armbian-gaming Download and unzip and run script : sudo /bin/bash ./armbian-gaming.sh When ready I'll make a video about it and give more info. I've tested it on the PineBookPro with Hirsute. With the Odroid N2+ you need to activate panfrost, install dependecies for N2+, and then install box86. Tho it didn't work as it should. If "install box86" gives a build error, t…

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 6.6k views
  7. If you ever got a solid green frame trying to play H.265 through the RK3588 VA-API driver — on any image, any board — here's the closure: it was never your setup. HEVC never worked in this driver. It advertised the profiles, but there was no HEVC bitstream assembler in the code; the VPU received unparseable data and handed back empty (green) buffers. Two years, every user, same green. The assembler now exists on the deep-ink branch, and the verification is numeric, not eyeballed: hardware-decoded frames compared pixel-by-pixel against software decode — identical, at 8-bit and at 4K HDR10 (Main10). The comparison tools are committed (tools/hevc-ladder.sh) so you c…

  8. This system has been running for several months months as a backup server with a nobel release about a year old, maybe some older, using two usb3 7 port hubs because 1 hub could not handle the current draw of 5 TSMC 4T SSD's using startech usb3.1 cables to connect 5 if them in a /raid6 configuration for an 11.1 Tb drive. But I decided to do an as sudo -i, "apt update" and was advised that would update about 430 files so I figured I'd do an apt update -y, then and apt --purge autoremove". Unforch it went into lala land while making a new initrd. After about 20 minutes I did a powerdown to be greeted by a repeating loop indicating there was no network. So I dl'd & w…

  9. Updated to version 1.4. Please see Shrink-backup github for full information. Release notes: Autoexpansion added for rpiOS trixie Fixed detection and autoexpansion for DietPi Version included in logfile "Confirmation window" updates: Moved into a function Inclusion of device paths Countdown timer for `ctrl+c` if `-y` option is selected -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- shrink-backup is a bash script for backing up your SBC into a minimal img file with autoex…

  10. I have a strange issue trying to update/switch kernel and installed header packages: when I open armbian-config > System > Other the tool loads 137 sources and then shows the warning by switching as expected but then returns to the "System Settings" menu without doing anything same issue when trying to install kernel headers - just doing nothing I worked around for now by manually install the required headers from https://mirrors.dotsrc.org/armbian-apt/pool/main/l/ but next time I do a apt upgrade this will byte me again. is there any log where I can see possible issues? Is there a way to check / fix the armbian-config set…

  11. Started by bushw,

    Armbian uses Netplan by default to manage network settings. But when it uses NetworkManager as renderer, it silently changes iptables rules—without asking, without telling. *Neither Netplan nor NetworkManager are supposed to manage firewall settings.* But they do it anyway, behind the scenes. That kind of behavior—making security changes without user consent—feels a lot like what malware does.

    • Reputation Points

    • 22 replies
    • 8.1k views
  12. Started by Sid Boyce,

    What ever I try I get Ign or Errors. Happens also on all Pi4's that had been working for years as well as for a new install I am attempting using Armbian_24.2.1_Rpi4b_jammy_current_6.6.16_xfce_desktop.img.xz root@rpi4b:/etc/apt# apt --allow-unauthenticated upgrade Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree... Done Reading state information... Done Calculating upgrade... Done The following packages have been kept back: gir1.2-gdm-1.0 iptables libgdm1 libip4tc2 libip6tc2 libxtables12 The following packages will be upgraded: coreutils gir1.2-javascriptcoregtk-4.0 gir1.2-webkit2-4.0 libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0-18 libwebkit2gtk…

  13. Started by 0jay,

    Hi, just to be clear I've zero doubt the problem is me but this is a recurring issue and I've been unable to nut it out on my own. I've found (both with bullseye and bookworm) that installing Wireguard borks my system - ie I am unable to boot after install. I'm running headless and therefore am limited diagnostically (I can't say what errors are occurring when attempting to reboot) I realise this'll make my problem frustrating for a lot of folks to engage with but any ideas at all'd be helpful. When first using Armbian a few years back it seemed as though the issue was that the LTS kernel did not include wireguard support and I discover…

  14. Is there a github repo for armbian-install? On the RockPi-S with both eMMC and SD cards installed, it's showing the devices backwards or un-named in the menu. I'd like to open an issue report to see if it can be fixed.

  15. The project has turned out to be a gem. I can retire Joshua Riek Fork I am calling it Pi Desktop 3.0 Plaid (Not live yet... expect a week of soak). They should take and call it Armbian Rockchip Resolute The combination Pi Claude called the make-or-break unknown this morning — a 26.04 userland has no business running on a 2023-era Rockchip BSP kernel, but it does: Chromium/Chrome Hardware acceleration with no web rendering flickering. Firefox runs everything but 8 bit HEVC... so far 26.04 / GNOME 50.1, mutter 50.1, Mesa 26.0.8 libmali G610 g24p0 (newest G610 blob that exists) on kbase g29p1 rockchip-linux/mpp 2026-08-05 snapshot (yisding's resolute …

  16. Started by Cancer,

    Hi All I've made for my sbc image, however found during this process messages including 1 marked as error : ``` Error response from registry: failed to fetch the content of "ghcr.io/armbian/os/armbian-bsp-cli-bananapipro-current:1-PCc91e-V4b00-H9299-B1e5d-Rf36a": ghcr.io/armbian/os/armbian-bsp-cli-bananapipro-current:1-PCc91e-V4b00-H9299-B1e5d-Rf36a: not found ``` some repeatible during the process: ``` gpg: WARNING: unsafe ownership on homedir '/home/bask/.gnupg' /usr/bin/deb-systemd-helper was not called from dpkg. Exiting. /usr/bin/deb-systemd-helper was not called from dpkg. Exiting. invoke-rc.d: unknown initscript,…

  17. I have booted it, generated root and user pw's, generated en-utf8 env, Powered off, copied my /etc/hosts file to it which has hostname and ipv4 address for this., edited /etc/hostname with nano to change it and chattr +i that hostname file so I don't have to redo it every boot. replaced card in bpi-m5. booted up to the new hostname, my pw worked but an ip a is still w/o an ipv4 address which it should get from the hosts file but didn't. . sudo network-manager is not found. Whats next, or what should /etc/network/interfaces look like?

  18. Hardware video decode in "Google Chrome". I will start this out with "It flickers on a 16GB board. I can use it to play High Resolution YouTube Videos." YMMV! Test Note: I run it at 4k@120hz on my Pi-Desktop build. # HOW-TO: Hardware video decode in Google Chrome on RK3588 (Orange Pi 5B / Ubuntu-rockchip BSP) This gets Google Chrome to decode video on the RK3588 hardware VPU (via VA-API) instead of grinding it out on the CPU. Result: smooth 1080p and 4K playback with the CPU nearly idle. Codecs that decode in hardware: H.264, HEVC, VP8, VP9. (No AV1 - see Problems and Fixes.) As a bonus, the same driver also gives Firefox hardware decode. …

  19. Started by artefactom,

    How to mount a usb hard disk drive? I’m trying to set a NAS-like system on a TvBox. Share an HDD over samba. https://paste.armbian.com/xuvobugato

  20. Started by ALIGMSTEN,

    Hello, While testing adding efuse_xlate to extract the efuse version for h616 'opiz2' so that h6 and h616 can coexist, found the following with htop. Issue raised with: htop 2.2.0 aborting. Please report bug at http://hisham.hm/htop >>>> pointed me back here. Please have a look and let me know if help needed. Thanks, Alistair Welcome to ARMBIAN! Documentation: https://docs.armbian.com | Community: https://forum.armbian.com IP address: 10.0.0.14 Create root password: ******* Repeat root password: ******* Shell: BASH Creating a new user account. Press <Ctrl-C> to abort Please provide a…

    • Reputation Points

    • 16 replies
    • 8.3k views
  21. Started by binkerd,

    When I run apt update on my Armbian machine (station-p2) I have started getting the following error message: mark@station-m2:~$ sudo apt update Hit:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye InRelease Hit:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye-updates InRelease Hit:4 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye-backports InRelease Hit:5 http://security.debian.org bullseye-security InRelease Hit:1 http://armbian.chi.auroradev.org/apt bullseye InRelease Hit:7 http://giteduberger.fr rpimonitor/ InRelease Get:6 https://github.armbian.com/configng stable InRelease [3,264 B] Err:6 https://github.armbian.com/configng stable InRelease The following signatur…

  22. I'm sure the the developers intentions are good but i'm a big boy now and don't need or want someone else restricting how my passwords must be formed. One of the things that draws me to linux is the concept of freedom. Please tell me how to get around this limitation of Armbian/cinnamon on my Raspberry Pi4b. I use LMDE 5.0/cinnamon on my Intel & AMD computers and don't have this problem. I don't say his in anger. If I have to type a long password to simply use sudo then I'm not sure I want to run Armbian.

  23. Hi, After a fresh install of the stable Debian minimal/IOT image, creating the first user and switching to it, then installing the docker environment results in a non-functional docker. To be more precise everything seems to be running, only a few oddities, when installing docker, like being stuck on some steps (socket related) for way too long, then eventually carrying on and finishing with no errors... (instructions used to install docker) Also when the system reboots at least a minute has to pass with no CPU or any other observable utilisation for any docker container to automatically start. all of the above would be fine and I would chalk it…

  24. BPI-R4, but that is probably the least of my problems. setting up netplan, like the docs say I have to. using networkd, or trying... renaming the eth1 interface to ethLAN, keeping lan1 as-is. networkctl always says that eth1 or ethLAN is unmanaged. Note that I'm using the ttyS0 serial console. root@ratatosk:~# networkctl list IDX LINK TYPE OPERATIONAL SETUP 1 lo loopback carrier unmanaged 2 eth0 ether degraded unmanaged 3 eth1 ether off unmanaged 4 eth2 ether off unmanaged 5 wan dsa off unmanaged 6 lan1 dsa routable configured 7 lan2 dsa off unmanaged 8 lan…

  25. Started by gene1934,

    I had to install (they were missing) sshfs, then fuse and finally ssh on a bpi-m5, using a 128Gb u-sd as boot media. iso was noble from a week ago's download, and updated at 2nd boot after establishing my /etc/hosts file based network. I can ssh from it /to/ the main box w/o any problem. But any attempt to reverse into it /from/ another machine /to/ it is "connection reset by peer". I haven't touched /etc/ssh/*config's from default values. Is there something I need to set/reset in those files to restore incoming logins? And no, I do not enable root logins. Also, systemd is still a puzzle to me if its involved. Thanks for any advice.

  26. https://dl.armbian.com/orangepizero2/Bookworm_current_minimal Armbian_community_25.8.0-trunk.90_Orangepizero2_bookworm_current_6.12.30_minimal I am getting following error while trying to update. root@orangepizero2:~# sudo apt-get update Hit:1 http://security.debian.org bookworm-security InRelease Hit:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease Hit:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates InRelease Hit:4 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-backports InRelease Get:5 https://github.armbian.com/configng stable InRelease [3,992 B] Err:5 https://github.armbian.com/configng stable InRelease The following signatu…

    • Reputation Points

    • 12 replies
    • 5k views
  27. Started by Domas,

    Okay, where do I start.... Armianmonitor: https://paste.armbian.com/oletimumob I have this ancient Opi+. AND I KNOW THOSE TYPES OF UPDATES ARE NOT SUPPORTED. Yet, they often succeeds and I want to upgrade my system via do-release-upgrade For last six months I am stuck on this, attaching output from putty login screen AND lsb_release as a printscreen My sources.list.d look like this orangepiplus:sources.list.d:% dir armbian-config.sources armbian.list ubuntu.sources orangepiplus:sources.list.d:% cat armbian-config.sources Types: deb URIs: https://github.armbian.com/configng Suites: stable Components: main Signed-By: /usr/share/keyring…

  28. Headless armbian minimal OS installation from armbian imager still expects SSH login to complete first time configuration I configured a static IP in armbian imager profile and root password and other user name and password and also other settings. I was expecting the orange pi zero 2W to come online and me to get ping on the set IP address. To my surprise it still asked for all those details as if the profile settings were not applied. SBC Orange Pi Zero 2W OS Armbian 26.11.0 Minimal Debian 13 Current 6.18.54 Armbian Imageer V2.0.4

    • Reputation Points

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  29. SBC Client Armbian : 22.11.4 Jammy SBC : RockPro64 Kernel : 5.15.0-rockchip64 aarch64 Windows Host Windows 10 Windows Remote Desktop Connecting through LAN (No wifi) Hi, I followed this simple ,great guide here to get remote desktop access from Windows working. sudo apt install xrdp xorgxrdp sudo systemctl enable xrdp sudo reboot When I use the root account to log in to an Armbian session it works seemlessly, however if I use a normal (non su) then I get the log in password screen pop up, but the desktop doesnt appear ir blinks and crashes. Tailin…

  30. Hi Unfortunately, I use an Odroid N2 (and N2+) for nextcloud installed via the nextcloudpi script. Now, the support is gone and there are no longer updates for nextcloud beyond version 30.0.x available. Currently I am running nextcloud 30.0.17. The version 30.0.x will reach end-of-support soon. I can imagine the following alternatives: Use armbian-config to install nextcloud - but will it do the update correctly or at all esp. for my external disks which nextcloud is using ? Use the image for the Odroid C2 (another arm-based SBC) and replace the kernel by the one for the Odroid N2+ Port the script from the Odroid C2 image to my O…

  31. Started by gene1934,

    There is several gigabytes of eMMC memory prepasted on the bpi-m5 that I would like to train amanda's database to use as its a heck of a lot faster & longer lasting than the 128G u-sd it is booting from. What is the procedure to mount it and make it usable as r/w memory?

  32. Hello, I have ZFS installed, today there was an update, in which I no longer have ZFS. root@msrv 49.00℃ :~# apt dist-upgrade Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree... Done Reading state information... Done Calculating upgrade... Done The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required: libnvpair3linux libuutil3linux libzfs4linux libzpool5linux Use 'apt autoremove' to remove them. The following packages will be REMOVED: zfs-zed zfsutils-linux The following packages have been kept back: libnvpair3linux libzfs4linux The following packages will be upgraded: libuutil3linux libzpool5linux zfs-dkms 3 upgraded, 0 ne…

    • Reputation Points

    • 10 replies
    • 11.3k views
  33. Started by Cliff,

    I run fldigi on the Inovato Quadra just fine. Built and installed Wsjtx and it does not see any sound cards at all. Is this a known issue or is it something wrong with the build? Thanks for any help.

    • Reputation Points

    • 10 replies
    • 4.4k views
  34. I ran an update on my orangpi PC2. Setting up armbian-zsh (24.5.1) ... cp: cannot create directory '/home/unifi/.oh-my-zsh': No such file or directory cp: cannot create regular file '/home/unifi/.zshrc': No such file or directory chown: cannot access '/home/unifi/.oh-my-zsh': No such file or directory chown: cannot access '/home/unifi/.zshrc': No such file or directory Witch is to be expected to fail, because that is a system user I accedentally gave an above 1000 UID Unifi is UID 1003, my regular user bedna (1000) is the owner of /home/bedna I don't mind, I don't use zsh anyway, but figured you would want to know about this. …

    • Reputation Points

    • 9 replies
    • 4k views
  35. The last upgrade off armbian on my Bananapi M1 went wrong and end with a checksum error: # apt upgrade The following packages will be upgraded: armbian-firmware 1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded. Need to get 91.6 MB of archives. After this operation, 92.2 kB of additional disk space will be used. Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y Get:1 http://netcup.armbian.com/apt bookworm/main armhf armbian-firmware all 25.2.1 [91.6 MB] Ign:1 http://netcup.armbian.com/apt bookworm/main armhf armbian-firmware all 25.2.1 Err:1 http://apt.armbian.com bookworm/main armhf armbian-firmware all 25.2.1 File has unexpected …

    • Reputation Points

    • 9 replies
    • 5.4k views
  36. Started by Orima,

    I'm trying to build an abian trixie image with the CONFIG_DRM_PANEL_MIPI_DBI support module enabled in the kernel. However, no matter how many times I build, when checking the modinfo module, panel-mipi-dbi is not found. In the /boot/config(kernel) configuration, the line is commented out: #CONFIG_DRM_PANEL_MIPI_DBI is not set I set M to the panel-mipi-dbi kernel module parameter. I also set Y to the parameter. I also tried adjusting the .config file before running the image build. I used both Docker and non-Docker builds. I'm using Ubuntu 22.04.

  37. Steps to repeat the bug: 1) use the cross platform PoC written in C, the Python one that everyone is sharing contains obfuscated code (bad ju-ju) and is x86_64 specific `git clone https://github.com/tgies/copy-fail-c` `cd copy-fail-c` 2) compile either on your target device natively, or do what I did and cross-compile it as a static binary using an aarch64-linux-musl toolchain (this made it easy to test on different SBCs) `PREFIX="/opt/toolchains/aarch64-linux-musl-cross" CC=aarch64-linux-musl-gcc LD=aarch64-linux-musl-ld CFLAGS="-static -fPIC -I/opt/toolchains/aarch64-linux-musl-cross/include -L/opt/toolchains/aarch64-linux-musl-cross/lib" LDFLAG…

    • Reputation Points

    • 9 replies
    • 3.1k views
  38. Started by schunckt,

    Hi all, I'm still working on video hwaccel with some progress. Can anyone provide a confirmed working ffmpeg command line for camera capture and hardware encoding? I dont care about the platform, either rockchip or anything else, no matter about kernel or arbiam version. Using v4l2request is the only requirement. I'm using either 7.1.1 with libreelec patches or @Kwiboo's fork. I know there are a bunch of threads here and elswhere in the web but most are outdated, dealing with vaapi or other stuff, but I want to stay on v4l2 which seems to be the future. Thanks! T.

    • Reputation Points

    • 9 replies
    • 9.5k views
  39. 2 Claudes 5 Agents, diff'ing, searching and boom we found it. "A subtle bug the vendor introduced and nobody upstream has fixed, in code you already live in. The RK3588 VOP2 port copied RK3568's layer-latch mechanism but dropped the one wait that makes it work — and mainline sidesteps the whole thing in hardware, so no one's ever going to fix it in the BSP but you. Be honest on confidence: the code defect is register-confirmed (high); that it's the flicker rests on the mutter-direct-scanout inference (medium) — which is exactly what the MUTTER_DEBUG=disable-direct-scanout test nails in two minutes." HW Acceleration came back, Address bars and Search bars se…

  40. Started by 0jay,

    I’m assuming this is to do with the kernel but otherwise have no idea. I’ve had no problems with this Wireguard plugin on a 32bit Libre Bullseye install on a Renegade but was unable to get 64bit Bullseye to accept login creds so opted for Armbian. Now unable to use the plugin at all. Anyone have any ideas? I’ve tried the 6.1.11 edge kernel but Wireguard broke this too. Not sure what else to try. Attempted to get Libre kernels to load without success - way above my skillset for now. TIA

  41. Hello, I installed a fresh `Armbian_23.02.2_Nanopim4v2_bullseye_current_5.15.93_minimal.img.xz` for the Nanopi M4v2. But when I try to install `armbian-config' after an `apt update`, I got following error: root@nanopim4v2:~# apt install armbian-config Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree... Done Reading state information... Done Package armbian-config is not available, but is referred to by another package. This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or is only available from another source E: Package 'armbian-config' has no installation candidate also checked the apt-cache: apt-cache showpkg armbian-co…

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 11.3k views
  42. Started by jba,

    I take regular backups from my linux boxes (rsyncing the file system). To resume, I boot from usb, copy the files to the disk of the box and then make it bootable by chrooting into the box and executing grub-install or update-grub. That works fine. But how can I do this on my odroid hc2 running armbian/bullseye? I cannot boot from usb. So I need to make the sd card bootable on my debian-amd64 pc after copying the files on it. Is there some command like "update-uboot" I can execute on amd64? Or do I need a virtual host running arm architecture to do so? Jüregen

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 9k views
  43. Started by totoxxx,

    Hello Since few days, base-files is missing from armbian repository for armhf arch apt-cache policy base-files base-files: Installé : 24.5.1-12.4+deb12u5-bookworm Candidat : 24.5.1-12.4+deb12u5-bookworm Table de version : *** 24.5.1-12.4+deb12u5-bookworm 100 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status 12.4+deb12u6 500 500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian bookworm/main armhf Packages On the armbian repository http://armbian.hosthatch.com/apt/pool/bookworm/b/base-files/ only arm64 is available. Is it normal ?

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 4.1k views
  44. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I'm now trying to run the armbian build framework on a x64 PC. I have a NUC14 running Ubuntu 25.04 and have installed docker.io. But when I try to build, it seems like it thinks I'm on an arm64 PC? [🐳|🌱] Starting main configuration [🐳|🌱] Using REVISION from [ main VERSION file: '25.08.0-trunk' ] [🐳|🌿] Enabling extension [ armbian-config ] [🐳|🌱] Sourcing family configuration [ /armbian/config/sources/families/rockchip-rk3588.conf ] [🐳|🌿] Enabling extension [ rkbin-tools ] [🐳|🌱] Determined BOOT_SOC from BOOTCONFIG [ BOOT_SOC: 'rk3588'; BOOTCONFIG: 'rock-5c-rk3588s_defconfig' ] [🐳|✅] change-tracking: after sourcing family config [ KERNEL_MAJOR_M…

    • Reputation Points

    • 8 replies
    • 11.2k views
  45. Started by Eric Johnson,

    I'm not certain this is in the correct forum. Please advise or move if not 😕 I'm trying to build from source code, and running into a problem between chroot & qemu - I'm not really sure which or both or what. When I attempt to build with SHARE_LOG=yes, I get "Error: cannot post" as the result. So, I'm building from: Windows 11 Home 23H2 i5-10500H Ubuntu 24.04 WSL from Windows Terminal I'm building for: Orange Pi Zero 3 4gb Armbian Edge Bookworm Server I get the following error: [💲|🌱] Applying distribution specific tweaks for [ bookworm ] [💲|🔨] chroot: failed to run command ‘/usr/bi…

  46. Started by 0ka,

    sometimes apt tries to use fastmirror.pp.ua and it fails since a few weeks ago because russian government banned most *.ua domains and some ukrainian ip addresses

  47. Started by Barabba,

    Hi mates, unfortunately I've lot of problems with IPv6, the programs I use love to use IPv6 to bind their TCP ports and not IPv4, I suppose this is not up to them but the kernel suggest/force them use it first. How can I get completely rid of IPv6? I want to kill it completely, it doesn't matter for me to enable it in future. I've disabled using armbian-config and checked /etc/sysctl.conf, there are these lines: net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1 net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6 = 1 net.ipv6.conf.lo.disable_ipv6 = 1 but thy don't have affect. Maybe this is a bug of armbian? I suppose so.. Thanks for support

  48. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    How can I install belena etcher? Unless there's an alternative, but I need an offline installer of something like balenaEtcher.

  49. Started by gene1934,

    Working on making klipper, a 3d printiing util like Marlin , work on a bpi5 running armbian, fully updated Since the last update a day back, make has been broken. I think its now expecting windows line endings, which it won't find on a linux system. The error message is consistent: gene@bpi51:~/src/klipper$ make /home/gene/src/klipper/.config:13: *** missing separator. Stop. Line 13 is the first non-comment line in the file. The file uses $0A only as linefeeds, no CR's exist in it. The klipper Makefile uses file ".config" as its src of instructions: A head -14 of that file: gene@bpi51:~/src/klipper$ head -14 .config # This file contain…

  50. Hello, i've installed the latest vendor version for Radxa ROCK 5 ITX. When I want to change settings, the password entry pop-up appears briefly and immediately disappears again, preventing the settings from being saved. I performed a completely fresh installation of the computer, and the problem still occurs. What is causing this? Any help would be appreciated. Best regards Albrecht

  51. After updating linux-image-current-meson64 24.11.1 (linux-6.6.63 kernel) to 25.2.3 (linux-6.12.19 kernel) - USB stopped working. Linux odroidhc4 6.6.63-current-meson64: $ sudo lsusb Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub Bus 001 Device 002: ID 058f:6387 Alcor Micro Corp. Flash Drive Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub Linux odroidhc4 6.12.19-current-meson64: $ sudo lsusb Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub Linux odroidhc4 6.6.63-current-meson64: $ sudo grep -i usb /var/log/sys…

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 6k views
  52. Hello, I am new using the "build" tool. I am trying to compile Armbian using this config: # Board and kernel selection BOARD="rock-4se" # e.g., "odroidc4", "orangepi5", etc. BRANCH="current" RELEASE="jammy" # or "bookworm" for Debian # Build options BUILD_MINIMAL="yes" BUILD_DESKTOP="no" KERNEL_CONFIGURE="no" KERNEL_BTF=no # Use custom kernel KERNELSOURCE="https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rt/linux-stable-rt.git" KERNELBRANCH="tag:v5.15.92-rt57" # Enable RT patch KERNEL_USE_GCC="yes" KERNEL_COMPILER="aarch64-linux-gnu-" # or aarch64-linux-gnu- for ARM64 # Disable non-needed drivers SKIP_EXTERNAL="yes" SKIP_BOOTSPLASH="yes" BUILD_KSRC="no" ENABL…

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 3.4k views
  53. How to upgrade armbian from 23.02.2 to 23.5? Shoud I reinstall the os with 23.5 image ? Thanks

  54. Started by prozac,

    Hello! I am looking to set up edge monitoring for both rising and falling edges. I can monitor either individually but I cannot activate both edges. I receive: genirq: setting trigger mode 3 for irq 36 failed (meson_gpio_irq_set_type+0x0/0x60) I have attempted to use mraa-gpio, gpiod, and sysfs all with the same result. I'm on a Radxa Zero running Armbian 23.5 Jammy (Kernel 6.1.y). Interestingly if I attempt to run Manjaro on this board I can interface with the pins to get the values and set direction but I have no edge detection. Is the GPIO driver in Armbian patched for Amlogic Meson G12A? Hoping I'm posting in the right place! …

  55. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I normally like building server images because they are small and fast to compile. An then I can add the wanted desktop by "sudo apt install gnome" or other desktop later. But, sometimes I wonder if the desktop images have more features, like hardware drivers, than a server image with an added desktop afterwards. Can this be the case? Or does server images contain the same drivers and hardware support as a image built with a destop included?

    • Reputation Points

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  56. Just got this error on a sudo apt update.

  57. Started by konsD,

    Hello. I am a new user of the armbian. I installed nextcloud from armbian-config. Need docker to have access to the file system. I want to place the nextcloud files in the home directory, which is mounted on another partition. I don't understand how to give docker access to my file system. I didn't find the necessary setting in armbian-config. I'm stuck on initial setup

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 3.8k views
  58. Started by silencer,

    Hi guys. I installed the Armbian image without the desktop. But now I need the desktop and it's not available in the software list in Armbian-config. What should I do? Thank you in advance.

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 14.2k views
  59. Started by robertoj,

    I have been trying to set up labwc as a replacement for openbox (X11) in my project. I can install it very simply by building a minimal image Trixie (Bookworm does not include labwc), then * sudo apt install labwc seatd foot * at the screen with usb keyboard (not from SSH) start: labwc -d -s foot Then I am in labwc, with a terminal emulator on my HDMI screen When I right click on the desktop and choose "Exit", I get a kernel oops: Spoiler Armbian-unofficial 25.08.0-trunk Trixie ttyS0 orangepizero3 login: Internal error: Oops - BUG: 00000000f2000800 [#1] SMP Modules linked in: rfcomm bnep hci_uart btqca btrtl b…

  60. Hello, not sure if this should go under beginners, or this section but trying here. I have now set my armbian-config to rolling updates so I get the good beta stuff. Situation: I have no hard evidence of how often this actually happens, but it seems that every time i go and do armbian-upgrade, which I have performed yesterday and today, but also few days ago, I get the same 9 updates every time, armbian-bsp-cli-orangepiplus-current armbian-config armbian-firmware-full armbian-zsh base-files linux-dtb-current-sunxi linux-headers-current-sunxi linux-image-current-sunxi linux-u-boot-orangepiplus-current Is this…

  61. Started by maxim221,

    Hello! I've searched for it in topics and have found that it is very popular question-) But I'll ask it more specific. Is there any armbian or any other sd image with usbIp support builtin to download? I know that I can build it from source, but I have no idea how to do it-) Please provide me with a link if it is one.

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 3.4k views
  62. I'm trying to compile a java maven project and I've noticed that maven is unable to download dependencies from https repositories, I know that this problem is related specifically to https on armbian because I'm also unable to wget https repositories and it only works with the --no-check-certificate flag, I've tested on Ubuntu 22.04 on other two machines and it works, while on my armbian ones it doesn't, I've tested on my orangepi4 and on other 2 machines with x86 cpus that also runs armbian. There's a way to make https work by default on these cases? I don't know if I'm missing some configuration or something like that. I've attached a screenshot of what happen…

  63. Hi Arambian support team, I have a problem with "sudo apt update && apt upgrade -y" of my Nano Pi R4S 1) if i use ru_RU.UTF-8 and RU timezone than i have: W: Не удалось получить http://apt.armbian.com/dists/bookworm/InRelease 502 Bad Gateway [my_ru_ip_addres]:[Port_80] W: Некоторые индексные файлы скачать не удалось. Они были проигнорированы, или вместо них были использованы старые версии. Translations: W: Failed to get http://apt.armbian.com/dists/bookworm/InRelease 502 Bad Gateway [my_ru_ip_addres]:[Port_80] W: Some index files could not be downloaded. They were ignored or old versions were used instead. 2)…

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 10.5k views
  64. Started by n3o,

    Hi to all, I'm new to this thread, even if it's a little off-topic, somebody can tell me if I can update acestream arm v7 from here https://github.com/sshmanko/acestream-armv7 with shared object files (.so) taken from apk on google play (armeabi v7a)? I have already tried to install apk for android tv and it's work, but now I want switch to armbian.

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 3.6k views
  65. I have WordPress on the: _ _ ____ _ _ _ | \ | | _ \(_) | \ | | ___ ___ | \| | |_) | | | \| |/ _ \/ _ \ | |\ | __/| | | |\ | __/ (_) | |_| \_|_| |_| |_| \_|\___|\___/ Welcome to Armbian 23.02.2 Buster with Linux 5.15.93-sunxi No end-user support: untested automated build & unsupported (buster) userspace! System load: 86% Up time: 2 min Memory usage: 57% of 491M Zram usage: 18% of 245M IP: 192.168.86.91 CPU temp: 41°C Usage of /: 3% of 116G RX today: 10.7 MiB Last login: Wed Jan 10 17:09:36 2024 from 192.168.86.95 I uninstall…

  66. Started by cryk_,

    Hello everybody, i have installed the current Armbian version on my banana pi m5 (Image-data: Armbian_22.11.1_bananapim5_bullseye_edge_6.0.10.img). the system starts and the login works without problems, but I can't update and upgrade anything. When I used the command apt update && apt upgrade, I get the following error: https://ibb.co/jbRcJwk Is this problem already known and can anyone help me with it?

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  67. Started by dev001,

    Using odroidxu4. flashed Armbian_25.8.1_Odroidxu4_noble_current_6.6.102 to eMMC After odroidxu4 started, followed instruction to create accounts etc. Installed xfce4 package reboot. odroidxu4 booted to console prompt Installed xfce4-goodies package reboot. odroidxu4 booted to console prompt Installed lightdm reboot. The system becomes stuck at plymouth-quit-wait.service/start Not much I could do after this as I could not look at log messages or use $ sudo systemctl status lightdm.service Any insight greatly appreciated Thanks

  68. Started by kapqa,

    Hello , noticed that on the sbc "apt-get update" takes a long time, it ignores some sources and sometimes it slow to load. was wondering if could clean up the process, since it seem to look for "i386" but the sbc is on "arm64" sudo apt update [sudo] password for rich: OK:1 http://ports.ubuntu.com noble InRelease Holen:2 http://ports.ubuntu.com noble-security InRelease [126 kB] Holen:4 https://github.armbian.com/configng stable InRelease [5.467 B] Holen:5 https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/ubuntu questing InRelease [5.719 B] Holen:6 http://ports.ubuntu.com noble-updates InRelease [126 kB] Holen:7 http://po…

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  69. I want to clone my SBC's SD card onto another card, but I don't have a computer running Linux as the primary OS. Out of the Windows utilities out there which ones will take a exact image of the SD card and then write that exact same image to another card making it a perfect clone of the source?

  70. I tried to set armbian without networkmanager or netplan, with just ifupdown, isc-dhcp-client and wpasupplicant, but the wlan0 interface doesn't work as expected. IP Link Set WLAN0 Up doesn't want to set the interface to UP. With Network-Manager, the interface works correctly from the start. Do you have a solution to do without Network Manager and Netplan? I would just like to configure /etc/networkinterfaces like on my laptop. Thank you in advance for your answers

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 5.9k views
  71. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    During the installation process of Armbian you set admin password, make a new user, set time zone and system langue, BUT not the keyboard layout... Any reason this is not part of the default armbian install process? Keyboard layout should be the first option to set during boot.

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  72. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I have noticed that when building images using the same kernel but selecting Ubuntu or Debian base (Bookworm vs Jammy), some hardware doesn't work on one of the images. Since the kernel is identical, why is not the hardware support the same? Is there a different build script for the two bases? Different userspace drivers? Just wondering..

  73. So after reading the docs I decided to build my own Armbian following the build guide chose resolute and edge to get a 7.x kernel and 26.04 lts like system seems to run fine - except 2 things 1) minor - the network activity LED on my turing pi2 board doesnt flash yellow - I can live with that as long as I see activity led flashing and I can ssh just fine 2) annoying- the turing-rk1 boards get hot but I have nice heatsinks and fans applied to them .. only the fans dont work - Following internet guides I send $ echo 255 | sudo tee /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon*/pwm1 which activated the fans for a few seconds .. then they stopped .. now according…

  74. Hello, I installed https://armbian.hosthatch.com/dl/aml-s9xx-box/archive/Armbian_23.5.1_Aml-s9xx-box_bookworm_current_6.1.30.img.xz on my S905x box with correct dtb and u-boot. So far everything is working fine. Now I want to install Waydroid, I followed the installation instructions here for debian/ubuntu: https://docs.waydro.id/usage/install-on-desktops but when I try to start it it says i's missing binder. root@aml-s9xx-box:~# waydroid init [09:30:45] Failed to load binder driver [09:30:45] modprobe: FATAL: Module binder_linux not found in directory /lib/modules/6.1.30-meson64 [09:30:45] ERROR: Binder node "binder" …

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 35.4k views
  75. Started by joula,

    Hi all, I succeded to install Armbian bullseye on a S905x TV box Works well. I succeeded to install OpenVPN server I failed to install OpenVPN Access Server Option 1: E: Unable to locate package openvpn-as apt update && apt -y install ca-certificates wget net-tools gnupg wget https://as-repository.openvpn.net/as-repo-public.asc -qO /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/as-repository.asc echo "deb [arch=amd64 signed-by=/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/as-repository.asc] http://as-repository.openvpn.net/as/debian bullseye main">/etc/apt/sources.list.d/openvpn-as-repo.list apt update && apt -y install openvpn-as Option 2: dpkg: error: cannot acc…

  76. Hello to all, As I am a beginner, I apologize in advance, if I am asking questions, which are obvious for experienced users... I am trying to get WIFI working with this hardware: Odroid C4 and Odroid WIFI module #5B Realtek RTL8821CU chipset ( USB ID = 0BDA:C820, Initial CDROM mode = 0BDA:1A2B ) With the original image of Hardkernel the WIFI was working fine. Then I built this latest armbian image: Armbian_23.02.0-trunk_Odroidc4_jammy_current_6.1.8_xfce_desktop.img The build I did with this configuration: ./compile.sh BOARD=odroidc4 BRANCH=current RELEASE=jammy BUILD_MINIMAL=no BUILD_DESKTOP=yes BUILD_ONLY=default KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no…

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 5k views
  77. I got armbian installed on orange pi5 plus. in the orangepi distro, here's in the manual to open the HDMI in I can't find the options on armbian.

    • Reputation Points

    • 6 replies
    • 8.3k views
  78. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I'm using an external USB SSD to build an image, and get this error: Adding Armbian repository and authentication key [ image-early :: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/armbian.sources ] [🌱] Disabling Armbian repo [ arm64-bookworm :: skip:no when:image-early ] mount: /media/steven/SSD/build/.tmp/rootfs-988d6aec-74e2-4c44-bd6b-013049454c46/armbian/cache: special device /armbian/cache does not exist. dmesg(1) may have more information after failed mount system call. [💥] Error 32 occurred in main shell [ at /media/steven/SSD/build/lib/functions/general/chroot-helpers.sh:32 mount_chroot() --> lib/functions/general/chroot-helpers.sh:32 …

  79. Started by dogshome,

    Hiya, I've been using OMV for a year or two with no issues. There were several updates to Armbian and other packages recently which caused a number of errors and the system going to sleep on my Windows network and not waking up. Rather than try and track every error, I'll just start from scratch. Last time, the OMV install from Armbian-Config worked like a dream. Load it, update it and then click OMV in the menu. Simples! This time it runs a lot of script as before, then finishes with "error openmediavault". That's it. The web browser says "Welcome to NGINX", so something has been installed. Ive tried an install and running the Debian scrip from th…

  80. it doesn't apply until i manually change ENABLE to true in /etc/default/cpufrequtils board is opi pc and opi zero and im using latest CLI image

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 10.7k views
  81. I'm working on arambian 5.8.5-sunxi I'm building a kernel module and I need linux-headers-5.8.5-sunxi This version is not in the repositories. I installed linux-headers-5.8.0-sunxi, my module is built, but does not start. I can’t update kernel version 5.8.5 to a new one, because I’m using a 2000 OrangePi PC Plus device Where can I find the linux-headers-5.8.5-sunxi package?

  82. Started by dam74,

    hi, i upgrade my bullseye install to bookworm. Upgrade is ok. I Have this message on connection : Welcome to Armbian 24.8.0-trunk.122 Bullseye with Linux 6.9.3-edge-rockchip64 No end-user support: untested automated build &amp; unsupported (bullseye) userspace! /etc/apt/sources.list: deb http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm main contrib non-free non-free-firmware #deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm main contrib non-free non-free-firmware deb http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates main contrib non-free non-free-firmware #deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates main contrib non-free non-free-firmware deb …

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 6.5k views
  83. Guest

    Is it possible to plug in a phone via USB to use its hotspot? Like windows/mac, you can plug in your phone via usb and use its hotspot through a usb cable. Is that possible instead of using an ethernet cable?

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 2.7k views
  84. Started by PP88PP,

    Lastest current kernel Bullseye image for Renegade, first-boot, then reboot, ssh.service won't active. Problem is 'Missing privilege separation directory: /run/sshd', creat by manul then start the service will make it active. But after a reboot it will need to done again. Purge and install openssh-server will fix it. Reinstall won't work. Remember do this before install other package which depend on openssh-server. https://paste.armbian.com/qoxebajifu

  85. I used armbian-config to install immich but web interface not reachable. Checking docker -ps -a it seems immich is running. thank you

  86. Hi all, I am currently building a smart mirror project based on the Orange Pi 3B and I have encountered persistent booting (via sd card) issues - despite trying multiple recommended OS imgaed. I 'd like to document what I've tested so far and would appreciate any guidance. Tested OS imaged (downloaded form offical Orange Pi forum): 1. Orangepi3b_1.0.8_ubuntu_jammy_desktop_linux6.6.0-rc5 2. Orangepi3b_1.0.8_ubuntu_focal_desktop_xfce_linux6.6.0-rc5 3. Orangepi3b_1.0.8_debian_bookworm_desktop_xfce_linuc6.6.0-rc5 Flashed using Balena Etcher and also verified by Etcher after write. Common bahavior (on all tested images): -Board power up -HDMI o…

  87. Started by Rein,

    Hi, I've been trying out the jammy image for the raspberry pi. (Raspberry pi 4b) I found a problem with the display settings. I am using a Dell display of 1440x900 In the display settings it show the right monitor and the correct settings but the actual display shows a 5cm black band at the right-hand side. And whatever I do makes no difference Anyone have an answer?

  88. Started by Dombo 71,

    Hope there is a option.. for install libssl1.1 Drive me cray. I run: ___ _ _ _ _ _ ____ / _ \ __| |_ __ ___ (_) __| | | \ | |___ \ | | | |/ _` | '__/ _ \| |/ _` | | \| | __) | | |_| | (_| | | | (_) | | (_| | | |\ |/ __/ \___/ \__,_|_| \___/|_|\__,_| |_| \_|_____| Welcome to Armbian 23.05.1 Bookworm with Linux 6.1.30-meson64 System load: 2% Up time: 31 min Memory usage: 9% of 3.69G IP: 192.168.5.70 CPU temp: 34°C Usage of /: 9% of 57G RX today: 499.3 MiB Last login: Tue Jul 18 01:39:33 2023 from 192.168.5.101 Fow my D…

  89. I tried https://imola.armbian.com/beta/pool/main/l/ and apt search, but there was no suitable packages for my devices.

  90. Hello, I'm using Armbian (22.08.0) for risc-v on a Mango-pi. I read in the documentation it is possible to install git with the command of this post-title, but instead, it opens the config menu (see screenshot). I've looked at the option to install git inside this menu (inside the software menu I saw other options except git), but have not found it. How can I do this? Any pointers are appreciated. Thanks.

  91. Started by Rogier,

    Hi there 👋, I'm attempting to update Armbian (apt update), but I get the follow error message: Err:9 https://netcup-02.armbian.com/apt bookworm Release 404 Not Found [IP: 2a0a:4cc0:c0:7deb::1 443] Reading package lists... Done E: The repository 'http://apt.armbian.com bookworm Release' no longer has a Release file. It appears that the bookworm repo no longer contains any files: https://netcup-02.armbian.com/apt/dists/bookworm/ Is the hostname I have configured still correct? It's an issue on both of my servers running Armbian. Thanks!

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 4k views
  92. I have a Logitech C920 webcam I am trying to use on my Radxa Zero. I'm running Armbian 23.11.1 Bookworm 6.1.63 64-bit. When I run v4l2-ctl -i /dev/video1 --list-formats to query the webcam, it errors out. VIDIOC_S_INPUT: failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device ioctl: VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT Type: Video Capture Multiplanar [0]: 'NM12' (Y/UV 4:2:0 (N-C)) It seems anything relying on v4l2 is also failing to work. Anyone have ideas of what the issue may be? Thanks! ---------------------- FYI...If I use this webcam on a RaspberryPi 4 running Bookworm, it produces the following output a…

  93. Started by z3nb4k1,

    Hello, With kernel 6.6.56-current-rockchip64 the audio works correctly: cat /proc/asound/cards 0 [RK809 ]: simple-card - Analog RK809 Analog RK809 1 [HDMI ]: simple-card - HDMI HDMI With kernel 6.12.30-current-rockchip64 the RK809 card is not available: cat /proc/asound/cards 0 [HDMI ]: simple-card - HDMI HDMI How can this be solved ? Thank you so much !

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 2.5k views
  94. Started by dev001,

    Latest compile for odroid xu4 does have a desktop. Any reason why?

  95. I just installed Armbian_community_26.2.0-trunk.732_Rockpi-4bplus_trixie_current_6.18.22_minimal on a Rockpi-4bplus. How do I install the correct Linux headers? The standard apt install linux-headers-$(uname -r) method doesn't work for armbian. OK, there's a corresponding option in armbian-config, and it seems to run successfully, but for some reason, I only see linux-headers-6.12.74+deb13+1-arm64 and linux-headers-6.12.74+deb13+1-common in /usr/src.

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 3.2k views
  96. Started by Marcos Alano,

    Hi! I'm new in the forum, so I don't know if this is a bug or just a feature request. The idea is `armbian-upgrade` also runs dkms install, you know, like Ubuntu, so the zfs kernel module will be automatically building together with the kernel upgrade. Please, let me hear your thoughts about this. Maybe there is a flag to enable this already, or an open bug to implement the feature.

  97. I need to compile a driver on the raspberry my kernel is 6.6.78-current-bcm2711 I need to download linux-headers-6.6.78 can someone help

  98. Has anyone here experienced the same problem on trying to install "Armbian Imager" under Windows 11? Upon running the respective exe-file and - no matter what target directory I choose - I get a failure meassage, somewhat like this: The directory could not be established: Microsoft Edge has no Read/Write access rights to its directory: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\com.armbian.imager\EBWebView Should the same issue have been posted here somewhere else, I do apologize. However, before creating the help request I did try to find any entries of similar content, but in vain. So if there's already any remedial comment on this available in the Arm…

  99. Started by Feetsbian,

    I recently installed the latest Armbian Ubuntu 24.04 Desktop on an OrangePi Zero 2W and I have tried to follow many tutorials from various sites, but I cannot get a VNC server to work. Can somebody help me? Armbian image: Armbian_community_25.5.0-trunk.87_Orangepizero2w_noble_current_6.6.72_gnome_desktop.img

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 6k views
  100. Started by anuj Chadha,

    Hi, I have cubiboard 1. I see boot from sd card, system on sata,usb and nvme but i want boot from nand, system on sata,usb and nvme.

    • Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.